[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw it was raining and i was on the third floor taking pictures

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 0

>tfw it was raining and i was on the third floor taking pictures from my window and notice a qt3,14 girl staring at me, probably thinking im some kind of retard

i hate this hobbie
>>
>>2961000

trips confirmed OP is a faggot
>>
did you take any nice pictures though
>>
>>2961004
no, i returned to my cave
>>
Idk why you would assume such a negative thing
>not having a zoom to pump out when she sees you
>>
Jesus Christ. You should've pointed the camera at her, taken a few pictures, then smiled and waved. She may have even posed for you.
>>
>>2961102
It's 2016. She probably would have called cops and said that you're herrasing here and taking photos just to go to your place and masturbate thinking of how you would smoking next to her giving her cancer. This is America! Nothing is allowed!
>>
>>2961102
>take pictures of her
>thinks im a sick pevert
>she feels abused
>call the cops
>run
>settle my throne as the prince of bel-air
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 0

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.