[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Im looking to create acouple projects that involve interviewing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: image.png (236KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
236KB, 750x1334px
Im looking to create acouple projects that involve interviewing acouple people and showing the general outside world like in my car, walking up stairs, ect. What are my best options when it comes to cinema cameras under 2k? Do I stick with DSLR? Or try and find a good deal on a video camera ? I'm looking for price+performance
>>
>>2958643
why the sensor is square and off center?
>>
>>2958657

For 1:1 duplication of what you're trying to shoot. Try harder to bait people.
>>
File: 81eSYgc0xNL._SL1500_.jpg (134KB, 1500x747px) Image search: [Google]
81eSYgc0xNL._SL1500_.jpg
134KB, 1500x747px
>>2958657
That's just the board it's on.
>>
>>2958643

I can't wait for your posts asking for processing help.

>>2958657

It actually lines up with the viewfinder.
>>
>>2958643
Just know if you buy this you're gonna need. Power source, sd cards, solid lighting, rig of some sort, mic, preamp, ect ect. Just saying buying the bmpcc is like 1/4th the total cost to have something actually running with the camera.
>>
>>2958716
I'm asking for camera price+performance, why assume that I don't have a budget for my complete rig at the end of it all?
>>
>>2958720
Because if you both don't know enough to use the vidya general and don't know enough to answer this question on your own, you sure as shit don't know enough to know what all you will need
>>
>>2958721
U sound very hostile to the fact that I'm asking for camera opinion options from my fellow users of /p/, I'm sorry ur so angry
>>
>>2958643
Depends what your budget is. I use a BMPCC and think it's fantastic, the image really doesn't compare to anything else near the same price-point. If you're getting one, I'd have to emphasise the importance of getting a speed booster which will alleviate two of your biggest problems (namely the insane crop factor and mediocre low-light performance). Apart from that, I'd say my biggest grievances would be that it's only 1080p (4K is useless IMO but 2.5k can really come in handy for cropping and stabilising) and it can only do up to 30fps. Batteries aren't much of an issue for me, I have 7 of them and they get me through a whole day of shooting, and external batteries make you forfeit that awesome portability factor. Honestly if I had the money I might have gone with the a7s but you're looking at double the price.
>>
>>2958643
It's almost impossible to use bmpcc as truly "pocket" camera. To run it properly you need to build a rig and then it's size becomes as any other rigged camera, so it becomes pointless as there are far more capable products.
There are very limited options to make it somewhat pocket system that you can shoot in casual run and gun scenario, as you described. First of all you need speedbooster, becuase any lens becomes shitty tele with ~3 crop factor. Then, you need wide stabilized lens, becuase without IS and with huge crop factor footage becomes unwatchable mess when you will be using it handheld (and that's how pocket camera meant to be used, right?). So, your best bet is modified canon 17-55 2.8, 0.58x speedbooster and vari-ND. Alternatively, you can buy panasonic 12-35 2.8, but then you won't have ability to create shallow DoF.
>>
>>2959489
I'd hardly call that limited. I've done run & gun with a Lumix OIS zoom and it works beautifully. Same for a speed booster and prime set. People always say you need all this extra stuff but you don't.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.