[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey fellas, while ago I got some VSCO Cam LUTs but it was mi

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 7

File: vsco-cam-icon.jpg (14KB, 353x353px) Image search: [Google]
vsco-cam-icon.jpg
14KB, 353x353px
Hey fellas, while ago I got some VSCO Cam LUTs but it was missing 35 filters from a few collections, including the rare WWF filter.

So here's my gift to you, VSCO Cam's Polychrome, Minimalist, Contemporary, Alchemy, Bright + Clean, Street Etiquette, and WWF filters in 64x64x64 .cube format LUTs for Photoshop and anything else that will take it, and whatever else exists in the pre-existing pack which should amount to everything.

http://www97.zippyshare.com/v/fkrN4UhE/file.html
http://www84.zippyshare.com/v/GptUPDMw/file.html

Hope this helps you.
>>
>VSCO

literally who
>>
>>2957398
The Visual Supply Company, they make generalized cases for camera phones.
>>
seems legit
>>
File: DSC_8039.png (722KB, 611x917px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_8039.png
722KB, 611x917px
>>2957402
It's legit. Here's a 1:1 PNG of a dog with H2 applied.
>>
File: DSC_8039-Original.png (732KB, 611x917px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_8039-Original.png
732KB, 611x917px
>>2957446
And here's the original. It's as big as it gets, I had a 28-80mm and the doggo was so far away...

Apply H2 from VSCO Cam and compare if you like, it should be exactly the same except for VSCO Cam's JPEG artifacts.

The stuff from the other pack (VSCO CAM LUTs.7z) might not be exactly correct, I didn't make those. Also they made it all caps lock so it's probably shit.
>>
>>2957446
>>2957448
??

whats this garbage useful for?
>>
>>2957398
These are the people giving you gear and photography advise...
>>
>>2957461
Use VSCO Cam filters outside of VSCO Cam on your computer.
>>
>>2957464
I've never used vsco. How does it work? Is it just a LUT? Or is it an actual plugin?

I want to go get a bunch off of pirate bay, but it says that it's for windows, I have a mac
>>
>>2957464

so its phone filter presets for computer use? LOL wtf
>>
>>2957471
VSCO is a bunch of presets for Lightroom and ACR, so it isn't bound to Windows. I don't know why it says Windows.

These specifically are just LUTs though.

>>2957478
Yeah, it's just VSCO presets that they haven't released for computers, no better or worse than the stuff they charge hundreds of dollars for in Lightroom. Lots of people use VSCO Cam so someone's bound to want access to their favorite filters on their computer where they can make giant TIFFs and so on.
>>
>>2957488
>These specifically are just LUTs though.

So if I download the ones from pirate bay they'll be a plug in for ACR or LR? I might as well download them
>>
>>2957491
Unless it specifically says LUT, it'll be presets for LR and ACR.

Yeah might as well, they're really neat. Get RNI as well.
>>
For anyone that missed it.
>>
.Cube format? Shouldn't it be .acr?
>>
>>2959075
This is VSCO Cam, not the VSCO presets for LR and ACR, which has its own image manipulation engine.

It's .cube format, a LUT, because that's the only way to accurately capture the transformations it applies to each color.

I've tried mimicking one or two presets with ACR and while it's a lot easier than trying to emulate real film, it's still a very tedious process and this is much faster with much better results.
>>
>>2959087
Thanks. Care to tell me how to open the files in VSCO Cam?
>>
>>2959091
You can't, if you want a copy of VSCO Cam with the presets then you'll have to get a hacked IPA (iPhone) or APK (Android) that has all the filters unlocked, or buy them.

These LUTs are for Photoshop, AfterEffects, anything that opens .cube format LUTs.
>>
>>2959093
>This is VSCO Cam
>You can't [open them with VSCO Cam]

>Not for ACR
>It's for Photoshop

I'm a bit confused
>>
>>2959095
These are the presets from VSCO Cam recreated in LUTs for use in Photoshop and other programs that can use .cube format LUTs.

Next time I have a set to share I'll make that clearer in the OP.
>>
>>2959098
How do I import them into PS?
>>
>>2959099
Add a color lookup adjustment layer, in the dropdown there's an option to load a LUT, pick one from the list.

Or you can put them in under Photoshop's install location\Presets\3DLUTs so they'll show up in the dropdown list.
>>
>>2957396

Cheers for this OP

I was wondering if I'll ever be able to play around with all the VSCO filters without paying for them
>>
>>2957396
Thanks OP.
Definitely going to experiment with these in my current video project
>>
Enjoy your malware trojan virus :^)
>>
I was told that I should elaborate more on the purpose of these.

These are nice to have as LUTs because you can work them into your ACR / Lightoom to Photoshop workflow, PNGs and TIFFs instead of JPEG, no size limit, can run video through them if you wanted, and it's on your computer instead of a phone.
>>
File: 1478047041374.jpg (65KB, 960x441px) Image search: [Google]
1478047041374.jpg
65KB, 960x441px
>>2957396
Thanx oP
>>
danke schoen op
>>
File: cvb.png (2MB, 1000x665px) Image search: [Google]
cvb.png
2MB, 1000x665px
any benefits of these presets over LR?
as in is there something special that cant be done in LR?
pic related kk2 filter
C1 Vibrant (Pink hi Green shadow) is broken for me
>>
>>2961645
I don't know exactly how VSCO Cam's engine works but I'm sure you could get really close with LR if you took the time to replicate it.

Speaking from experience it's not a great task and you're better off just making something new for the current photo and saving the preset for later.

Yeah it looks like whoever made the other pack fucked that one up, I'll redo that one for you.
>>
>>2961645
Here's C1 and I noticed that they didn't finish the Moody collection either so I redid T1 and completed T2 and T3.

https://www.sendspace.com/file/vgm4ms
>>
>>2961655
http://www70.zippyshare.com/v/sOCjuyQr/file.html

Zippyshare finally finished so here's a mirror.
>>
OP, how did you convert these? I love VSCO luts, but the process I've been doing is a bit time consuming.
>>
>>2962585
VSCO Cam saves JPEGs with 2x subsampling, meaning that the colours are blurred into 2px squares, so I got a 512px HaldCLUT and scaled it up 2x nearest neighbor so each unique color is a 2px square to counter the subsampling, put that through every filter and saved it each time, mosaic filtered each one by 2px to even out possible noise, scaled it down 2x with nearest neighbor and saved that as PNG, and converted it to cube with the IWLTBAP LUT Creator. Yeah it took a while, just put on a podcast and got it over with.
>>
does anyone have link for the normal computer LR/Photoshop VSCO filters? Got me a fuji. Cheers
>>
File: IMG_1175.png (41KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1175.png
41KB, 500x500px
>>2962665
As you wish my nigga

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:9d16a49c1cb6b43e8b01bdd07e9534458b618805&dn=VSCO+FILM+01+-+07+for+Lr+%26amp%3B+ACR+%282016%29%0A%5BDarkmatt3rs%5D&xl=410186215&dl=410186215&tr=udp://tracker.opentrackr.org:1337/announce&tr=udp://tracker.coppersurfer.tk:6969/announce
>>
>>2957396
Found someone that has the Ta-ku filter and didn't mind running the identity haldclut through it.

Here's a .cube format LUT for the limited edition Ta-ku filter http://www65.zippyshare.com/v/0h4U8pyL/file.html

Special thanks to aweekhassevendays.
>>
New filters out today and you better believe I'm on it.

VSCO Cam's Distortia filters.

http://www46.zippyshare.com/v/Y4brPk91/file.html
>>
Turns out the WWF filter's saturation was off, here's the proper limited edition WWF filter.

http://www89.zippyshare.com/v/wAckerRQ/file.html
>>
G'MIC Film Emulator is better imho
>>
>>2966738
Yeah I tend to use the Hald CLUTs it relies on in RawTherapee, there's only a few VSCO Cam filters I like.

Kodak Ultramax 400, Kodachrome 64, and Fuji Superia 400 from the Pat David set, and HB2 and M5 from VSCO Cam. WWF might end up getting used too now that it's more accurately copied and looks closer to Kodachrome, but not quite.
>>
>>2966081

Nigga you cold af, ty.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.