[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anon, For some strange reason I lost the original related picture

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: Istanbul_2.jpg (2MB, 2048x1367px) Image search: [Google]
Istanbul_2.jpg
2MB, 2048x1367px
Anon,

For some strange reason I lost the original related picture from my hard drive and now I just have a copy of it I uploaded several months ago to Facebook.

The quality is very bad, but maybe you can help me fixing it.

Is it possible to get rid of the pixels of the sky?

I know it's not a great picture, but it's a nice remember from a trip and would like to print it.

Thanks!

[EXIF data available. Click here to show/hide.]
Camera-Specific Properties:
Camera SoftwareAdobe Photoshop CS6 (Windows)
Image-Specific Properties:
Image Width2048
Image Height1367
Number of Bits Per Component8, 8, 8
Pixel CompositionRGB
Image OrientationTop, Left-Hand
Horizontal Resolution240 dpi
Vertical Resolution240 dpi
Image Created2016:10:29 00:57:50
Color Space InformationsRGB
Image Width2048
Image Height1367
>>
>>2955154
Anon,

For some strange reason

you didn't post this shit on /wsr/.

>>>/wsr/
>>
>>2955157
I'm just asking for some photoshop tips. I'm not asking anyone to do this.
>>
>>2955154
>Is it possible to get rid of the pixels of the sky?
What?
>>
>>2955182
I mean that the sky is very pixelated. Is it possible to fix it?
>>
>>2955184 (you)
wut? the sky is fine. The rest of the photo is fucked up.
>>
>>2955193
So, I lost my picture?
>>
The best thing you could probably do is just upscale and sharpen to shit, but then it'll look like more shit. You kind of lost the picture, sorry anon.
>>
>>2955184
You mean the JPEG artifact? Unfortunately there's no easy way to fix that. Since there isn't any fine detail in the sky, you might be able to mask it out and apply a Gaussian blur filter, but it might be tough to make it look right.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.