[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just found that the plane tickets to japan are not that expensive

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

Just found that the plane tickets to japan are not that expensive (i thought it would be around $3000, but its about $1500)

Anything i should know about travelling there as a photographer? Are there cheap lodging areas? Do people respond to english or do they stick to japanese no matter what?
>>
You know there are boards on 4chan better suited to this question than /p/, right?

either way, don't travel to japan. it's a total waste of time. go to florence, see some real art, eat the best food in the world, learn to hate italians.
>>
Check out the Japan General over at /trv/, you'll probably get better answers there
>>
>>2954964
You haven't seen d_'s japan album have you.. fucking millenials
>>
>>2954964
italians are lovely, but a bit scitzophreniac, kind of like their driving
>>
>>2954973

His.. album? You know he just straight-up lives in Japan, right? I follow his instagram (both of them), so, yeah. I've seen his "japan album", you fucking millennial.

Either way, Dan's a terrific photographer and could churn terrific photos no matter where he lives. If anything, I think his work in Japan is kind of boring and trite, bordering on cliche. I liked what few photos he was able to produce in South America before his camera got stolen more.
>>
>>2954962
there is this thing called google, you know

as for english, you'll manage in the big cities as long as you can speak clearly and use simple grammar and aren't surprised people don't understand your normal yankee speak and texas accent. Sign language is universal and works surprisingly far, tho.

if you venture oitside into the more interesting boonies, expect zero to calmost no english.
>>
>>2954973
>>2955000
Links? Instagram?
>>
>>2954984
>scitzophreniac

american education, everyone.
>>
>>2955009
>there is this thing called google

eye-popping info, pal.
>>
>>2955009

Will i be able to get nip pussy with sign language?
>>
>>2954962
seems expensive af. mine was like 770 round trip from dallas, tx
>>
>>2955046

Its the best my garbage country can do.
>>
Japanese resident here:

Get the JR pass.
Go hunting for used camera gear.
And for fuck's sake get out of Tokyo into the rest of the country. Wander tiny towns, get lost, get off the tourist track.
Also Nagoya's boring, feel free to skip it if you're trying for the whole big city tour thing.

Also Kyushu is awesome, don't forget it exists
>>
>>2955033
Always depressing when that is the case, no?

>>2955041
Potentially.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.