[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Need to wake up before sunrise, get ready , and get to your

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: sunrise.jpg (24KB, 750x500px) Image search: [Google]
sunrise.jpg
24KB, 750x500px
>Need to wake up before sunrise, get ready , and get to your spot before the sun comes up to get good photos

Im sorry how the fuck is this possible for anyone that has a full time job , getting up is hard enough at normal times

and its still daylight savings, soon Sunrise will be at 5am so that means you would need to be up at 3 at least.

I hear sunrise is the way to get the best pictures but jesus christ how?
>>
>>2951805
go to bed early, I go to sleep at 8pm or so, that way I am always up at 3 - 4am
>>
Boy if only there were a few days each week where you wouldn't have to work

I mean you could place them at the end of the week, maybe something like Saturday and Sunday could call them "End of the week days" or something like that...really makes you think huh
>>
>>2951840
Jesus , I won't get up early on my free days as well.

I just want to know how to take sunrise photos
>>
>>2951843
I would suggest killing yourself then you lazy piece of shit
>>
>>2951840
Not OP but I work 7 days a week.
I just follow sunsets instead of sunrises.
>>
The light from sunrise and sunset is identical. The only difference is the direction of the light.

So no need to get up early.
>>
>>2951966

>the light is identical, except that it's the complete and literal opposite
>>
File: IMG_1383.jpg (477KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1383.jpg
477KB, 750x1000px
Don't expect cool light to be handed to you on a plate.

If getting up early to get that shot isn't worth it for you don't do it, there's nothing wrong with it but what is complaining going to help you?

[EXIF data available. Click here to show/hide.]
Camera-Specific Properties:
Equipment MakeCanon
Camera ModelCanon EOS 7D Mark II
Camera SoftwareAdobe Photoshop Lightroom 6.7 (Windows)
PhotographerRobin Gertenbach
Maximum Lens Aperturef/2.8
Image-Specific Properties:
Horizontal Resolution72 dpi
Vertical Resolution72 dpi
Image Created2016:10:23 21:24:08
Exposure Time1/400 sec
F-Numberf/9.0
Exposure ProgramAperture Priority
ISO Speed Rating400
Lens Aperturef/9.0
Exposure Bias0 EV
Metering ModeCenter Weighted Average
FlashNo Flash, Compulsory
Focal Length70.00 mm
Color Space InformationsRGB
RenderingNormal
Exposure ModeAuto
White BalanceAuto
Scene Capture TypeStandard
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.