[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Im having difficulties trying to find a subject that really clicks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

File: Portrait-8.jpg (250KB, 2048x1893px) Image search: [Google]
Portrait-8.jpg
250KB, 2048x1893px
Im having difficulties trying to find a subject that really clicks on me, I think portrait is the most valid option, I really fall in love with faces, specially of hot chicks.

How did you guys recognize your favourite subject?

[EXIF data available. Click here to show/hide.]
Camera-Specific Properties:
Equipment MakeCanon
Camera ModelCanon EOS 5D Mark III
Camera SoftwareAdobe Photoshop CS6 (Macintosh)
PhotographerRoman Filippov
Image-Specific Properties:
Image Width5794
Image Height3866
Number of Bits Per Component16, 16, 16
Compression SchemeUncompressed
Pixel CompositionRGB
Image OrientationTop, Left-Hand
Horizontal Resolution72 dpi
Vertical Resolution72 dpi
Image Data ArrangementChunky Format
Image Created2013:09:19 03:27:28
Exposure Time1/125 sec
F-Numberf/4.0
Exposure ProgramManual
ISO Speed Rating200
Lens Aperturef/4.0
Exposure Bias0 EV
Metering ModePattern
Focal Length85.00 mm
Color Space InformationsRGB
Image Width4182
Image Height3866
RenderingNormal
Exposure ModeManual
White BalanceAuto
Scene Capture TypeStandard
ContrastNormal
SaturationNormal
SharpnessHard
>>
>>2946456
i cum on it
>>
>>2946456

bear in mind if you dont fuck them youre literally a cuckold that makes profile pics for free.
>>
Fucking milennials aping creative insight you obviously don't have a passion so stop asking us to find it for you
Make me sick to my stomach, you're why we have hillary or trump
>>
>>2946472
Im 67 years old
>>
>>2946472
>millenials reeeeee
>you're why we have hillary or trump

are you a bernout, anon?
>>
>>2946472
You're clearly not right for portrait photography.
>>
>>2946480
You're clearly not cut out for photography but do need a stereotypical jewshobby.
>>
Let me elaborate.

I see a beautiful building and I make a photo, but that photo doesnt tell me anything. I see a beautiful image and I make a photo of it, but the photo doesnt tell me anything.

However, the soft touch of an angelical face moves my inner heart, pounding at the thought of being her chosen one. I have to take that photo, put to posterity those feelings in a photo.

And thats why I think my subject of interest is portrait.
>>
>>2946493
you just want to fuck, admit it fucking nerd
>>
>>2946472
But isi, you to are a Millennial.
>>
>>2946456
How old is she, 6?
>>
>>2946493
Sounds like you just need girlfriend anon. Also I don't think your models would like you drooling, undressing them in your mind through the viewfinder as your erection knocks over your tripod.
>>
>>2946475
You're aspiring to be one of those creepy old fucks off model mayhem, that get the youngest girls in the skimpiest clothes infront of a graffiti wall and blast them with your oversized canon gear aren't you.

Go die in a fire you lonely sick fuck nugget.
>>
>>2946475
Probably a gearfag that doesen't really like photography itself.
>>
>>2946466
t. Richardson
>>
>>2946483
Try harder.
----

If you want to photograph people, but put the burden on them to be interesting or uniquely beautiful, you are being a lazy fuck.

You are reducing yourself to photographing marble statues, just pointing the camera in the right direction.

Where is the human element? Where is the thing where you bring something special out of people? I get it, photographing "hot chicks" can be fun and interesting, but having such a superficial view still doesn't make it portrait work.

The attitude reflected in the OP is shitty.
>>
>>2946493
Better.

But your job is to bring that out of the person in front of you. Do your job.
You can find an emotion inside you for anyone and everyone. Fan that flame a little. Don't be a bitch and expect them to trigger the feeling. Find it. Do your job.
>>
>>2946893
>yes goy, you need to learn to manipulate people into false emotions to be a real photographer
>there is no art to a journalistic approach, no thought
>>
>>2946466
s/bear/bare
>>
>>2946893
Ugly/normal people arent interesting enough
>>
>>2946686
>>2946730
My love to those faces isnt as sexual as you guys think, I obviously would fuck a hot woman but what Im looking for isnt a hot body, just a beautiful face

I think Ive used the word hot chick in a unapropiate way
>>
>>2946456
look at her pupils wtf has she taken
>>
>>2947568
photo studio is very dark, her eyes are adjusted to the darkness but exposed by the flash
t. not a clueless millenials
>>
>>2946686
>Sounds like you just need girlfriend

How do I get one?

Ken Rockwell doesn't have a page on them.
>>
>>2947440
Beautiful faces exist on men, women, old and young. The fact you limit beautiful faces to young girls less than half your age is what makes you a fucking weirdo. Especially when you say shit like "soft touch of an angelic face", you've got that pussy so far up a pedestal you're probably 6 months away from convincing yourself girls enjoy being raped.

Also, the fact that you sound like you're purely shooting for your own pleasure, what the fuck are you gonna do with hundreds of photos of young girls? Hang them up round your house, keep a digital library, both of these are creepy as fuck.

Just take a step back and look at yourself bro. Sort your fucking life out.
>>
I walk into the wilderness, and when i forget about my everyday stress and problems i know i have to start looking for a subject.
And then I just know when something is there
>>
when people do this collecting of girls portraits, and they aint a woman obsessed with female identity construction or such tumblr bullshit, it comes off as pretty weird.

working on fashion or books for "models" is almost as weird, and as useless. how will you like it when you are an old man, lying in your deathbed, looking at your history of photos and say "oh look, all those 5/10's, their bovine expressions, the unfitting clothes, the awkward poses, im so proud of it all, this is my legacy"?
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.