[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/Gear/ - Gear thread Exmor edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 327
Thread images: 43

File: image.jpg (117KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
117KB, 800x533px
Last one hit bump limit

Anything about Lenses, Cameras, mounts, Systems, buying, pricing, selling, etc. GOES IN HERE!

Don't open new threads for gear-related issues
No pointless (brand) arguments and dickwaving allowed! You have been warned! Just questions, answers and advice!

I repeat, ANYTHING GEAR RELATED goes in here!

And don't forget, be polite

[EXIF data available. Click here to show/hide.]
Camera-Specific Properties:
Image-Specific Properties:
Image OrientationTop, Left-Hand
Horizontal Resolution72 dpi
Vertical Resolution72 dpi
Color Space InformationsRGB
Image Width800
Image Height533
Scene Capture TypeStandard
>>
>>2944488
I really regret posting that image as an example in that one thread because now you're obsessed with it
>>
>>2944495
iktf bro and I'm not even the one who posted it.
>Oh, it's THAT image again
>>
File: sensorsize.png (40KB, 1209x541px) Image search: [Google]
sensorsize.png
40KB, 1209x541px
>>2944488
Is there any reason I should use a super 35mm sensor for a video project opposed to an APS sensor? It looks like i could just crop my APS shots, does super 35 have and benefits?
>>
File: image.jpg (55KB, 500x341px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55KB, 500x341px
>>2944495
I'm going to adapt a tomato to my alpha cam and it's going to be all your fault for showing me this

Image Width500
Image Height341
>>
>>2944508
Yes and no.

Wider FOV with same lenses as less horizontal crop factor, using full readout of the sensor as opposed to a crop.
Is it worth it? That's entirely up to you.
>>
File: Hanimex_DR-1_Super.jpg (44KB, 570x456px) Image search: [Google]
Hanimex_DR-1_Super.jpg
44KB, 570x456px
Anyone know what this thing is worth? The only info I can find on it says it's a rebranded Cosina CT-A. It seems rare as fuck, but is it just rare junk?
>>
>>2944530
Probably not worth much, I picked up that Cosina once and it wasn't anything extravagent, just an average SLR with a fancy brand slapped on it. Take away that fancy brand and you'll be left with a 20$ body+lens.
But you could probably try to sell it for the same price as that Cosina slr and spam your title on eBay with "REBRANDED COSINA, GOOD CONDITION, COSINA COSINA COSINA" or some shit like that and someone might buy it for a good price
>>
>>2944508
it's larger than cropping apsc but most camera with it are expensive.
i would just get one of the a7.
>>
>>2944530
it's junk.
if you want to get slr, at least get named brand.
no one wants to buy a hanimex if you want to resell it.
>>
I have a battery grip, lens hood, and a uv filter. Whats the next quintessential accesory? If its a flash, whats the next one?

Also, what are those square black tinted filters called that one holds over their lens when taking a long exposure in a very lid enviornment?
>>
>>2944545
An nd filter?
Next in line for accessories would probably be a handheld steady cam, flash trigger remote, water proof housing, weird lens attatchments like a fish eye filter
>>
File: C00002025y720px.jpg (200KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
C00002025y720px.jpg
200KB, 960x720px
>>2944488

What grip is this? Not a photosniper, seems more modern.

Equipment MakePENTAX
Camera ModelPENTAX Q7
Camera Softwaredarktable 1.4
Sensing MethodOne-Chip Color Area
Focal Length (35mm Equiv)39 mm
Image Created2016:03:16 17:03:53
Exposure Time1/20 sec
F-Numberf/1.9
Exposure ProgramNormal Program
ISO Speed Rating1000
Exposure Bias0 EV
Metering ModePattern
FlashFlash
Focal Length8.50 mm
Image Width960
Image Height720
RenderingNormal
Exposure ModeAuto
White BalanceAuto
ContrastHard
SaturationNormal
SharpnessHard
Subject Distance RangeMacro
>>
>>2944554
Ask Eggy, it's his kit. Also if I remember correctly he complained it was cheap plastic that started breaking during unboxing.
>>
>>2944488
>that pic

Absolute madman
>>
File: image.jpg (177KB, 1302x891px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
177KB, 1302x891px

Image Width1302
Image Height891
>>
>>2944572
>get overly attached to brands
>don't take photos
>be very jealous
>>
>>2944574
You just described Sony fans.
Apart from that one A7 user who actually posts photos
>>
>a7 user that posts photos
>>2944575
Which one, bj, burt, moopco, or one of the countless anons?
>>
>>2944556

A quick google shows it to be Bushhawk.

>http://bushhawk-europe.com/shop/category.php?id_category=5&id_lang=1

No support for mirrorless bodies unfortunately. I was planning on using it with some long, OIS-less older lenses adapted to an a7ii, but unless they release a new release cord I am shit out of luck.
>>
>>2944579
Just get a Tair 3s photosniper kit, it is cheap, easy to use with mirrorless, easy to mod the trigger and crazy sharp.
>>
>>2944581

That doesn't support other lenses though, right? Just the one it comes with?
>>
>>2944584
It has a regular tripod mount, you can put on any lens that doesn't have other protruding elements around the bottom line. The stock has a recess for the Tair 3s focusing knob.
I've seen the same stock with various manual focus telephoto lenses.
>>
>>2944586
>It has a regular tripod mount, you can put on any lens that doesn't have other protruding elements around the bottom line.

Oh, neat. I thought it was some special snowflake thing.

I might try to find a good one on e-bay.

My only concern is that I live in Japan and receiving items in the mail that looks like a firearm would most likely annoy customs.
>>
>>2944590
Get the full kit with the metal case, lens, filters and probably a Zenit SLR and it will be clear when they open it up. The Tair 3s kit is fairly known amongst authorities, there's bound to be someone to know what it is at the customs.
>>
>>2944590
>>2944610
Also if they ask just be hones and forthcoming about it. It is a collectors photography item and can be used with modern cameras for nature and bird photography. You have to press you will only use it out in the nature and not to scare local kids.
You have to be a cold harted dim headed bureaucrat to deny someone photographing and documenting nationally famous wildlife.
At the worst you will be regarded as a photo otaku or manchild but who cares about close minded authorities?
>>
>>2944584
>doesn't support other lenses
There is no interface of any kind between the lens and the stock beyond the standard tripod screw, it'll mount any lens of similar size. You only lose the horizontal focus dial, which is a unique feature of the Photosniper lens.

(It's actually surprising how terrible the Photosniper is in its factory form - the camera has no automation apart from the most basic meter, you have to pre-set the aperture and shutter speed and then pray that you get it right on the first try and the lighting doesn't change)
>>
>>2944614
If you mount a Zenit TTL on it you can set the exposure quite easily.
>>
>>2944619
How would it help? It has no AE modes just like the default Zenit ES - you still have to take the stock off your shoulder to adjust the exposure.

(Also, later versions of Photosniper already came with a Zenit TTL derivative camera)
>>
>>2944530
I have a Hanimex lens
They're shit.
It's nothing but a blurry fuzz full Open and they don't have aperture halfstops, so you always lose one stop
>>
>>2944625
Are you really asking why an old soviet design SLR camera doesn't work in automatic exposure mode the way modern DSLRs do?
Because that is what it sounds like and it is extremely retarded.
>>
>>2944628
I don't know where did you get "modern DSLRs" from.
All I'm saying is that putting a Zenit TTL on a Photosniper is not really an improvement, it's still just as clumsy at setting the exposure.
>>
>>2944648
Compared to what, you fucking idiot? A Zenit without metering? Or a Zenit with uncoupled metering? What are you fucking on about?
>>
>>2944653
Compared to the Zenit ES that comes stock in the Photosniper kit. Do you even read? >>2944625
>>
>>2944614
>>2944586

To be honest, from what I read, the modification to the photosniper if permanent, and I'd kinda feel bad about it.

But it just looks way too awesome.
>>
OMD EM1 MKII slated for a december release
http://www.43rumors.com/ft3-olympus-e-m1ii-shipment-start-in-early-december/
>>
File: 1458770205255.png (31KB, 321x322px) Image search: [Google]
1458770205255.png
31KB, 321x322px
>I currently possess a 50mm f/1.8 and 11-16mm f/2.8

>Sigma 30mm f/1.4 for $600

Pros: focal length I could get a lot of use for, a pretty wide aperture means I can take photos in darker conditions, focusing distance is very good at 30cm. Renowned for ultra-high quality photos and bokeh.

Cons: prime lens, 1.4 isn't a giant difference from 1.8

>Sigma 18-35mm f/1.8 for $800

Pros: very versatile focal range, including 30mm which I could get a lot of use for. Great maximum aperture. Focusing distance is excellent (22cm). Covers the gap I have between 16mm and 50mm. I'm also a slut for zoom lenses which don't expand/rotate, it's all internal.

Cons: it's $200 more and I already have a 1.8 lens

Which do I buy?
>>
File: ricoh.png (187KB, 1036x533px) Image search: [Google]
ricoh.png
187KB, 1036x533px
Give me one reason why I shouldn't
>>
>>2944701

Too late to talk you out of it, just press the button.
>>
>>2944701
>implying there is a reason
>>
>>2944698
Probably the 18-35mm if you didn't immediately want the sharpness. You don't sound like someone who wants primes.
>>
>>2944706

I don't mind a prime but I think in the comparison between the 30mm 1.4 and 18-35mm 1.8, it being prime is a con. I just want something to fit the gap I have between ultrawide 16mm and standard 50mm. I want something around 30mm and both of these lenses fit the bill but have differing perks to each.

I'd be happy with either but it basically boils down to "do I need or will I need 1.4". Image quality is almost comparable with the 30mm on a slight edge. The 30mm is better glass but one-noted.
>>
>>2944703
>>2944705
alright gonna do it. How's the battery life of this baby? Will I need a spare battery?
>>
>>2944690
>the modification to the photosniper if permanent

The trigger modification? Well, it's typically permanent because the collectible value is low and most people don't care. No one is stopping you from, say, machining a new top plate/trigger holder with a microswitch that is interchangeable with the old one.
>>
>>2944701
Boring focal length, slow lens without IS.
>>
>>2944717
>Boring focal length
I shoot architecture mostly
>slow lens
it's a f/2.8
>without IS
I don't shoot video
>>
>>2944719
...you do realize IS works for stills too, right? And architecture is probably the best case for it.
>>
>>2944722
>28mm equivalent f/2.8
>needs IS
Hi there Michael J. Fox
>>
>>2944722
I never had a camera with IS and still managed to take sharp shots, so I don't think it will be an issue.

Thanks for the input though, didn't know that before
>>
>>2944723
Enjoy your ISO 3200 noise.
>>
>>2944725
I assume you can't hold your camera still for 1/10th of a second. I feel sorry for you. Maybe photography is not for you.
>>
>>2944725
>ISO 3200
>noise
It's not a Canon, m8
>>
>>2944728
But /p/ says if I dont have a current gen FF sensor by Sony, I don't have shit and all my pictures will be noise filled messes.
>>
>>2944495
How can you blame him? I saved it too and started using it
>>
>>2944727
f/2.8 1/10s is not enough to shoot buildings after sundown at low ISO.

>>2944728
The DR is still quite fucked though.
>>
File: x70.jpg (129KB, 1057x509px) Image search: [Google]
x70.jpg
129KB, 1057x509px
>>2944701
alright, not so sure about the GR anymore. I thought it would be quite a lot smaller than an x70 but it seems like they are roughly around the same size.

The x70 has the advantage of having a viewfinder and the film simulations (which I really enjoyed with my X-E1), but on the other hand I always hated the Fuji Raw Files with Lightroom

Does anybody use either of those cameras and could possibly tell me about the pros/cons?
>>
what's up with really cheap "used" (like new) lenses on amazons with "email us to buy" messages...?
>>
>>2944741
X70 doesn't have a viewfinder.
>>
>>2944744
well nevermind then
>>
>>2944741
>The x70 has the advantage of having a viewfinder
...a clip-on one that you can stick on GR II as well.

>I always hated the Fuji Raw Files with Lightroom
It only took like three years, but Fuji raws in PS/LR are now good enough.

Given that X70 is a very recent Fuji camera, I'd expect AF to be better than GR's. Other than that I'd say it's your personal preference for one or the other's dials and menus.
>>
On digital cameras, is ISO a software or hardware variance? I.E. Is is done by software or actual voltages in the sensor itself?
>>
>>2944771
Generally hardware, although some specific sensors are "iso invariant" meaning that you get a very similar noise performance regardless of whether you crank up the ISO or shoot dark and push in post (raw only)

Fuji exploits this for their very cool DR expansion feature, which even works in raw.
>>
>>2944771
It can be both. Older cameras usually showed ISO values set through hardware analog amplification as numbers, while software-scaled values were marked "Low", "Hi1", "Hi2" etc. Nowadays, they just list everything as numbers so it's hard to tell.
>>
I have a Leica M8 and hate post-processing. Is there a way I can get the sharpness of the raw in jpeg format? Look at the big differences here: https://www.dpreview.com/reviews/leicam8/15
>>
>>2944786
Probably not with the early Leica processing engine. Sorry, anon.
>>
>>2944788
Can I batch convert the raw files into jpgs?
>>
>>2944800
Easily using a program like Lightroom, or any other well equipped modern raw converter. If you don't like the look of the default processing in LR, you can also create a preset to apply on import.
>>
>>2944701
It's the darling of 2deep4u hipster street photographers AKA 99 percent of /p/
>>
I mainly do video but also take photos and really want a 35mm because the only lens that i have that cover that range is the canon 24-105 f4... kind of torn between the canon 35mm f2 is usm and the sigma 35mm f1.4 ...
i can get the canon one for half the price of the sigma and its smaller, has is... but then again... sigma
>>
>>2944701
because fuji x70.
or nikon coolpix a for half the price.
>>
>>2944800
convert to dng.
half the price? great.
only get the sigma if you need the bokeh.
>>
>>2944840
Do you shoot mostly non-moving subjects, care about the size/weight a lot, and/or need IS for video? Canon.
Do you want maximum bokeh, or is +1 stop of shutter speed in low light critical? Sigma.
>>
>as big as a point and shoot
>company has pancake lenses
>under $2,000

Possible? I was thinking Canon M5 with converter so I can use EF-S 24mm and 40mm lenses. I need something small and light, but a step above point and shoots.
>>
>>2944846
why use an adapter for the ef-s 24mm 2.0 when theres a native 20mm 2.0 pancake for canon mirrorless?

as for your 40mm, that may need an adapter.
>>
>>2944710
> I just want something to fit the gap I have between ultrawide 16mm and standard 50mm
The 18-35 should work way better for that.

> do I need or will I need 1.4
Far less likely than you might need a body upgrade to a better APS-C or FF camera - so basically I'd simplify that to "no".
>>
>>2944852
That 24mm pancake is f/2.8, not f/2.0, the 22mm is already available so what's the point of adapting the 24mm? The adapter will cancel out the 24mm's size advantage
>>
>>2944846
EOS M5 is significantly bulkier than your usual point-and-shoot. And those EF-S lenses with the adapter become 2.5x fatter and stop being pancakes.

Try Panasonic GX85, or GM1 if you want something really small. 3 pancake primes and 2 pancake zooms exist for those.
>>
>>2944852
>*efs 24mm 2.8

my b>>2944856
>>
>>2944840
If you weren't like "I need the IQ" immediately, you should typically get the more convenient lens (very likely the Canon for you), 'cause that's what most people prefer.

Personally, I'm with the IQ whores - I'll take the Sigma any day.
>>
>>2944852

I didn't even take a look at the EF-M lenses, didn't know there was an equivalent focal length. I just need small lenses and the EF-S 24 and 40mm were examples I've used before.
>>
>>2944846
More or less Sony's A6000-A6500 with a Voightlander 40mm f/2.8 Heliar or one of the relatively shitty Sony pancakes (still better than P&S).

Panasonic or Olympus might also be options.

But the solution to "as big as a P&S" is usually an actual compact P&S, or getting a bag/backpack.
>>
>>2944867

I just want something small and lightweight. If there's a P&S that lets me swap lenses, adjust aperture, ss, etc, then I'd be okay with it, but my experience with P&Ss says this doesn't exist.
>>
>>2944879
> I just want something small and lightweight.
Quite many complete MFT/APS-C MILC kit setups are under 500g and fit in a jacket pocket or small camera bag.

And you get to pick between like 2-4 pancake lenses on a bunch of these for a particularly compact setup.

That's the typical choice for people who want something small with an useful lens system plus good IQ and features. Ultimately it's still quite trivial to carry.

> but my experience with P&Ss says this doesn't exist
Sure. You usually forfeit the ability to swap lenses and get a camera -or smartphone- with a lens adapted to a 1" sensor (or such) if you want something very compact.

The rest you can have on a bunch of cameras and smartphone.
>>
>>2944879
> P&S that lets me swap lenses

What kind of lens would you be missing if you bought, say, a Panny LX100? (24-75mm equivalent, f/1.7-2.8 lens, relatively big sensor)
>>
>>2944846
If you want a p&s that can swap lenses, get a NEX, they're tiny as shit
>>
>>2944879
>If there's a P&S that lets me swap lenses, adjust aperture, ss, etc

This is why I got an Olympus Pen.
-Perfect with the 14mm f/2.5 pancake
-Perfect with any of the modern pancake zooms
-Fits almost anywhere an rx100 would with any pancake lens
-Great jpegs if I don't feel like shooting raw
-Great all metal build quality
-But has an optional large grip, EVF, and compatible with sweet lenses like the 25 1.4, 45 1.8, 75 1.8, etc.

Not to say that an Olympus Pen model is the only camera that will satisfy your needs, it's just the one I have and it works perfectly for me.
>>
>>2944893
>Fits almost anywhere an rx100 would with any pancake lens
That's an exaggeration. A Pen with a 14mm is still 2-3 times the volume of a RX100.
Sauce: I had 2 Pens and both Panny pancakes.
>>
File: 1382322739-epm2-o.jpg (137KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1382322739-epm2-o.jpg
137KB, 640x480px
>>2944898
pens are a bit bigger, especially if you don't with an L model. but you don't buy an ep5 as a point & shoot, you buy it as a dual dial raw shooter in semi-auto modes.

if you want to shove it in your pocket, it might be too big if you also want to pocket a phone and a wallet, but I find that the minute size is perfect fit shoving into the tiniest of spaces in any bag. and the metal build doesnt leave me worrying about breaking it that way.
>>
>>2944488
Getting a GH4 soon
>im from a few threads ago

>My question is, would a Panasonic Lumix Vario 14-140mm f/3.5-5.6 Lens be good as an all around lens for the GH4?

>If not, what would be a good all around lens for the GH4? And would I have to fit a Metabones speedbooster to it?

>not very experienced in cameras btw, its a new hobby I want to try
>>
>>2944893
> all metal
Worse than plastic, but unfortunately plebs expect it on "premium" cameras.
>>
>>2944907
>worse than plastic
i only agree with this on lenses, and only if the build quality and type of plastic is EXTREMELY high grade. you don't want a lens made of toy plastic if you want to keep those elements aligned.
>>
>>2944898
I usually carry one Pen around. It's a Pilot super grip
But yeah I had tonnes of Pens in my time
>>
>>2944893
just get olympus air
>>
>>2944908
I mean for any *protective* exterior casing. Plastic almost always works better than metal.

> EXTREMELY high grade
I don't think it has to be expensive to work better than metal.

> if you want to keep those elements aligned
From the context, I don't think we were talking about internals? But sure, these probably need to have various materials other than plastics, too.
>>
>>2944910
I'm literally doing that. Not for photography though, because I love the controls of my Pen. I'm going to strap it to my hobby grade RC car on some servos and use it to take photos of the insides of abandoned buildings.
>>
Dear /gear/ I fucked up. Over the last few weeks I had extreme GAS urges and today I just couldn't contain it anymore. I had to buy a lens.
First it was a standard zoom, then a different standard zoom, then it finally breached at this macro lens.
Now I am stuck with this old AF macro lens and I have no idea what to use it for.
Help me /p/ for I have sinned!
>>
File: olympus-e-p1-guts-11.jpg (156KB, 800x532px) Image search: [Google]
olympus-e-p1-guts-11.jpg
156KB, 800x532px
>>2944893
>>2944907
>>2944908
>>2944919
pens, with the possible exception of F, aren't all-metal, it's metal sheets over a reinforced plastic shell

Camera SoftwareGoogle
Image Width800
Image Height532
>>
>>2944923
You learn something new every day. I don't mind this though, because it doesn't seem to make a perceptible difference in quality. Maybe it's to keep weight and cost down (You can buy pic related for under $100 these days...)
>>
>>2944922
Shoot film and scan your film with the macro
>>
>>2944926
Hmm... my dad has a lot of developed rolls from 50-40 years ago, I might just do that.
>>
>>2944919
I've had plastic exterior cameras that cracked while tossed in a bag. Never happened with metal. What's the benefit of external plastic in your mind?

BTW: Plastic does work better than metal for lens interiors, because plastic will flex and return to the initial position, while metal will bend and stay bent.
>>
>>2944931
metal only stay bent when the force bending it exceeds its elasticity then comes plastic deformation. Same thing with polymers, depending on the material the elasticity usually much lower than metals, then during plasticity it either stretches while the molecules arrange themselves into the direction of the force or snaps immediately. With polymers though the area around the breaking point which deforms can be much smaller than with metals.
It entirely depends on how you want to use the part to build it from a polymer or metal.
>>
>>2944845
i dont really understand the "shooting non moving subjects" with the canon, can you explain it to me? The problem i have is that i have 2 cameras, the main one has IBIS and the other doesn't so i dont know how much i need IS
>>2944860
I dont really have a problem with the IQ, but the out of focus in sigma looks soo much better...
>>
>>2944935
In photo mode, IS is useful for non-moving stuff because it counteracts camera shake but not subject motion.

IBIS on a Sony won't work together with IS in a Canon lens, you'll have to disable one or the other. However, if you get sensor temperature problems in video mode, using lens IS will allow you to record for longer.
>>
>>2944937
Oh now i understand, Thanx
>>
>>2944925
it's also a lot better for surviving drops.
>>
Not gear related but where do you store your photos?
Google drive? Dropbox?
>>
>>2944960
On my home fileserver with a redundant ZFS array, and an offsite backup on an external hard drive on my desk at work.
>>
>>2944960
My own HDD (NAS and its backup drive).

Google drive and Dropbox are too slow and don't have a good amount of storage unless you pay too much for it.
>>
>>2944846

Sony a5100+20mm pancake

The 20mm pancake is actually quite good.

You could alao use rhe pancake kit lens. The image quality is nothing special, but it isn't terrible.

I say a5100 over a6000 because it is considerably smaller. The a5100 is rather old however. I have seen it and the kit zoom bundled together for $200 used.
>>
>>2944846
E-PL8 with collapsible 14-42mm or panasonic 20mm pancake
http://www.getolympus.com/ca/en/digitalcameras/e-pl8.html
http://www.getolympus.com/ca/en/lenses/pen-omd/m-zuiko-ed-14-42mm-f3-5-5-6-ez.html
http://www.panasonic.com/ca/consumer/cameras-camcorders/interchangeable-lenses/h-h020.html
>>
File: zNDQHRy.jpg (328KB, 1200x905px) Image search: [Google]
zNDQHRy.jpg
328KB, 1200x905px
>>2944488

So is this a thread about shitty custom lenses?
>>
>>2944846
>24mm efs when 22mm f2 native ef-m is available
wat

>>2944964
kit lens is junk though.
it's ok sharp at wide angle but the distortion can't be entirely fixed, people in the mid corner will have derpy face.
>>
>>2944987
>the distortion can't be entirely fixed, people in the mid corner will have derpy face.

It can be fixed more than good enough for landscape shots.

You shouldn't be taking pictures of people at wide angles top begin with. People always have derpy faces at wide angles.
If
>>
>>2944846
>M5
Don't do it senpai. You'll regret it.
>>
>>2944987

>faces look derpy at wide angles

That is how lenses work, broski.
>>
>>2944725
>noise at 3200
canonfags will unironically defend this

>>2944800
Absolutely. View NX2 or Gimp can do this very well and its free.
>>
my K-3 II came in today. DAT PIXEL SHIFT. ya'll are missing out, for real. can't wait to do some landscape shots
>>
>>2945047
fellow K-3II user here.
Pixel shift sure is a neat thing but both Adobe LR/ACR and Pentax' own Camera utility software struggle to produce a clean image when something's moving during exposure such a like leaves on trees. You can clearly see some weird artifacts here and there.
>>
>>2945065
I'm just glad pixel shift RAW is supported at all in LR. Didn't feel like complicating my workflow with more software.

I'll see how it fares outdoors tomorrow
>>
>>2944986
Jesus Christ
>>
>>2945066
Go and try the astrotracer feature as well! It's so good.
>>
NOT GEAR RELATED but,
Is there anyway I can copy the color grading of one image and put it on my own? Like any command in Photoshop that allows that? Something that would modify the tone curve of image A to have the same color grading as image B.
>>
>>2945071
oh boy, I totally forgot about that. That's another thing I really wanted to try out.
>>
>>2945047
>didn't get k-1
ya blew it.

>>2945065
try bantax's software.
>>
File: XA352-8.jpg (752KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
XA352-8.jpg
752KB, 1000x750px
>>2944986
Nigga, are you me? I have the same setup on my A7, lmao!

XA Zuiko 35mm f2.8 master race

Equipment MakeRICOH
Camera ModelGR DIGITAL 4
Camera SoftwareAdobe Photoshop CS6 Windows
Maximum Lens Aperturef/1.9
Horizontal Resolution300 dpi
Vertical Resolution300 dpi
Image Created2016-10-12T10:28:02+02:00
Exposure Time1/250 sec
F-Numberf/1.9
Exposure ProgramManual
ISO Speed Rating80
Lens Aperturef/1.9
Brightness2.6 EV
Exposure Bias0 EV
Metering ModeSpot
Light SourceOther
FlashNo Flash, Compulsory
Focal Length6.00 mm
Image Width1000
Image Height750
Exposure ModeManual
White BalanceManual
SharpnessNormal
>>
>>2945078

Nah, I just found it while poking around the interwebs.

I use a Voigtlander Nokton 40mm f1.4 as my a7ii walk around lens. 40 isn't much longer than 35mm, but it just feels better to me.
>>
File: Andromeda.jpg (661KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
Andromeda.jpg
661KB, 1200x800px
>>2945075
>>2945071
I did on my original K-3 and the strap-on GPS thing
Tamron 70-200 at f/2.8
Still not sure at which point in PP it went into monochrome but so far I still like the result.

Camera SoftwareAdobe Photoshop Lightroom 5.6 (Windows)
Image Created2016:08:02 23:36:00
>>
>>2944741
I tried a GR for a month or two and it was good but didn't fit with me. It had great IQ
Things I didn't like:
>Menus were very bad
>buttons/dials felt out of place for me
>DUST
I ended up selling it on, just didn't work for me.

Picked up an X70 recently though and it addressed some of the things that the Ricoh didn't do for me.
>Menus are categorised and the Q menu is customisable.
>Almost every button except for a few can be reassigned.
>Shutter speed dial/Aperture ring better for how I shoot
>no dust so far
It also has a tilt/flip screen which helps.

Both are great cameras, the GR II is kind of a rehash of the other GR.
I'd probably pick up the X70 based on Fuji's firmware upgrades on past X series cameras and that it suits my style of shooting more. Both are very pocketable and compact (even for fags on /p/ who only wear skinny jeals), only a little heavier than a premium film compact. If you're not into shooting a wide-ish fixed focal length, I'd probably pick up another compact.
>>
>>2945072
If you graded it yourself or have a file that shows how the image was edited exactly, yea, you can copy the respective transformation.

Otherwise, no? It's not like you have the same original colors (in the same number of pixel). You can't just do the minimum transformation required to get the same histogram or something, the image would look crazy if you did that.
>>
>>2945078
Unfortunately it's the f3.5 from the xa2, i got an xa to cannibalise but the misses likes it so i need to find another cheapo.

It's got a wooden bezel on the front now to tidy it up and prevent the glass getting scratches.

Best body cap ever.

Whoever posted my photo in this thread wasn't me though, just some loner that stalks me pretty much non stop.
>>
>>2945072
You could try sampling some of the colors you want to copy, making them into a gradient, and then applying that with a gradient map to your own image.
>>
>>2945072
>is there a filter

Fuck off you entitled millenial prick.
Analyse the contrast, colour, saturation of source image, replicate in curves.

That's it, it's reallllly fucking easy, but you need a knowledge of curves as opposed to clicking filters.
>>
>>2944786
no, when you buy a meme camera you get meme obstelctes
>>
>mirror movement affects my photos when shooting handheld with tele
Should I attach a piece of lead to body to nullify mirror movement or what?
>>
>>2945249
Check if your camera has a shutter delay option (not to be confused with self timer)
>>
>>2945089
thanks for writing this out. I ordered the GR II for now, but I do have a 30 day return policy from Amazon AFAIK so I'm gonna give it a try over the weekend and see.

I thought they fixed the dust issue with the GR II. Did you store it in some kind of pouch?
>>
>>2944903
RX100 with the addon grip is actually pretty comfy. not much more bulk either.
>>
>>2945431
true but smaller sensor, and no option for nice prime lenses
>>
File: IMG_5741.jpg (167KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5741.jpg
167KB, 640x1136px
Well. How'd I do?

Inside I still pristine. Mirror hasn't been cleaned in awhile. Otherwise all timers and buttons work perfect.

Paid $30

Image Width640
Image Height1136
>>
I just got an a6000

is there anything I lose by using an adapter to attach my canon lenses? Is there a reason to stick to e-mount lenses only?
>>
what's the best foray into entry level fool frame? is it the canon 6d? or a used 5d mkII? a nikon? or is there some aps-c sensor camera as good as far as detail/noise control? dynamic range not as important to me as the other two.

cost/brand does not matter. lens selection maybe a minor concern.
>>
>>2945475
You lose nothing, if it's an autofocus lens you'll have to manual focus or get an autofocus adapter.
Overtime you might get tired of the added length to your gear, I moved from Nikon to an a6000 and just wanted to go smaller, so I moved to rangefinder lenses instead
>>
>>2945475
for dumb adapters manual focus, you might focus beyond infinity because chink tolerance.
for autofocus, get sigma mc11. chink af are junk.
>>
>>2945436
Pretty good for 30$
>>
>>2945526
>cost does not matter
5d4, a7r2, k-1, d810, heck just get a fujifilm gfx.
>>
>>2945533
>heck just get a fujifilm gfx
fuck, i wish. ok, i guess i should specify a price that isn't UNlimited...how about within $1500 for the body only? there's a good challenge.
>>
>>2945534
K1
>>
>>2945545
over 1500 by 500 neetbucks, but that is definitely a strong contender. what about the used market? is ebay a crapshoot for used full-frame in terms of reliability and price?
>>
>>2945549
keh.com and don't look back
>>
>>2945553
fugg, i wish i knew about this sooner. thanks, fampie
>>
>>2945571
serious answer, find a used sony a7.
best apsc, fujifilm or pentax.
older canon full frame tends to be noisier.
>>
>>2945677

a7 series is great.

a7 not so much unless you are using manual lenses.

Autofocus just doesn't come close to the rest of the a7 line. It is pretty much Fuji levels of bad.
>>
File: 28031739394_3680868097.jpg (78KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
28031739394_3680868097.jpg
78KB, 500x500px
>>2945704
>a7 series is great
nah
>>
>>2945729
Oh look, it's the same photo, again.

We get it, you took your camera in the sea and got pissed sony wouldn't fix your stupidity.
>>
>>2945738
This is the corrosion caused by Sony tears. Literally.
>>
>>2945729

>he fell for the magic water damage meme

Not even reddit fell for that.
>>
>>2945742
It's all gone now, but the op of that meme refusing to show the letter from sony explaining the damage was hilarious.

Everything from "they didn't send one" to "it's wrong", never did show it.
>>
>>2945742
Not water as in rain or water splash, literally the tears from your eyes picked up through the viewfinder cripples the camera.
>>
>>2945746
delicious.
>>
>>2945746
Sony doesn't have panel gaps, unlike plastic fantastic dslrs
>>
>>2945755
You don't need panel gaps, only an exposed metallic surface where the diffusion can expand into the body. First year physical chemistry, senpai.
>>
>>2945757
>implying other electronics don't have exposed metallic surfaces.
>>
>>2945761
Ones that have an active heat-pump running? No.
>>
>>2945767
"active heat pump"

Oh anon, you're sounding more and more like a schizophrenic every day.
>>
>>2945771
says the artfag who doesn't know shit about physics. Did you go to special school or what?
>>
>>2945771
>>2945777
I'm not a douchebag so here's a hint: isobaric Carnot-cycle or thermodynamic cycle. Material transport process driven by thermogradient diffusion.
Lens coatings in manufacture works the same way.
>>
>>2945777
>>2945780
R/iamverysmart

You're also wrong.
>>
>>2945784
artfag still in denial.
also it is not about being smart, it is about listening to the teacher instead of doodling away in the back.
>>
>>2945787
Nah, you're just a salty fuji fag.

Unable to prove anything except your insecurities
>>
>>2945790
be careful with those tears, Sonyfag, it might corrode your camera
>>
>>2945791
Have you defected to this thread since being summarily destroyed in the dedicated fuji vs sony thread?
>>
>>2945797
No. I am a different anon. I don't even have a Fuji let alone participating in a Fuji thread or any other brand vs brand threads.
What I am stating is a fact, Sony fucked up with the design crippling many users camera, most of them don't know it yet. But the time is ticking and the (very limited) warranty expires.
Tick tock.
>>
>>2945808
>But the time is ticking and the (very limited) warranty expires.

UK master race reporting in, 5 years and 2 months still remain on my warranty.

Sorry your country hates you.
>>
>>2945809
Your warranty doesn't cover liquid damage and corrosion. You are already fucked, senpai
>>
>>2945811
No warranty covers water damage you clown, an "extended" warranty is just an insurance policy.

And, actually, yes it does, the a7 range was originally marketed as "weatherproof", as long as I can prove that the camera did not receive "improper" use (which is done by me taking it to an independent store of my choice to be assessed) I can claim under the SOGA/CRA. Corrosion that was proven to be ingressed through an external screw on a "weatherproof" product will be covered.

I'm using a qnix, korean monitor, sold on Ebay USA, shipped from korea, listed as a "1 year warranty", it's almost 2 years old and I've just got a complete refund for 9 pixels dying under the SOGA.

I also bought a second hand, faulty intel i7 cpu for cheaps, wrote to intel as I had no proof of purchase, mentioned that it can't be outside of warranty as it hasn't been out for 6 years, instant replacement. Bought a 2nd hand gtx 970 for 200 quid, but came with receipt, fan bust, went into currys and got a 300 quid refund as they could track the sale, again outside the mfg's 1 year warranty, inside the 6 years SOGA gives.

UK consumer rights are the tits.
>>
>>2945812
>as long as I can prove that the camera did not receive "improper" use
The reality is you can't. Sony will just bump you off and pull the Nikon move telling you to buy a new one.
>>
>>2945812

>UK consumer rights are the tits

M80, I don't think we're in a position to be bragging about rights.
>>
>>2945812
>the a7 range was originally marketed as "weatherproof"
Never a thing
>>
I bought a used lens and I have to grab new end Caps, generic chinese company ones on amazon or ali fit alright?
Nikon f if you're wondering

The colored ones do look nice I have to say
>>
>>2946004
>The colored ones do look nice I have to say
>:(
>>
>>2946010
It's an aesthetic choice that only I will ever see don't judge my end caps
>>
>>2946011
We will and everyone around you behind your back.
Forever and ever.
>>
>>2944488
>Sony users
Bunch a faggots
>>
>DSC-RX100 for $750CAD (about $675USD)

Any cons to this? I already have a 5D Mark ii but wouldn't hurt having something ultraportable. Is there a MILC equivalent for the same or around that price?
>>
File: tris.jpg (184KB, 1517x486px) Image search: [Google]
tris.jpg
184KB, 1517x486px
I want a travel tripod

The ultrapod 2 can wrap around a rail but it's a limited length velcro that will wear away

The manfrotto can't do that but it's seemingly way more popular

the gorillapod may not grip as many surfaces as the first two

Any thoughts on these?
>>
>>2946051
Gorillapod breaks fast. The other two are fine, I would get the ultrapod.
>>
>>2946036
A NEX/A6000 would be cheaper body only, add a nice zoom and it'll be a buffed up version. But the selling point of the rx100 is how compact it is, you should go for it
>>
>>2946016
Are you the Pentax guy or are you the canon guy that gets triggered when he sees the word Sony?
>>
>>2945815
Sony doesn't choose whether it was user fault, you can use an independent store of your choice and sony have to foot the bill for that too under uk consumer law.
>>
>>2946063
Both faggot
>>
>>2945677
thanks for your answer, i've thought about just getting a newer aps-c camera with a much newer sensor with better af, dynamic range and all that shit, but they still seem to lack detail, especially when it comes to skin tones/portraiture in general. noise doesn't hurt my feelings.
also you opened a can of fucking works just mentioning sony lol.
>>
Is it true that an f/1.8 lens on an APS-C has the same depth of field as a f/2.8 lens on a full-frame? I know the same amount of light hits both but the depth is shallower on APS-C because of the crop factor?
>>
>>2946051
> Any thoughts on these?
Usually too small.

If you have some image stabilization on your camera or lens, you're usually *better* off just leaning against the same lamp post or shooting over your backpack.

That you can actually use these better for travel shooting is an uncommon situation in my experience.

If you bring a tripod (or for cities, a self-standing monopod) that expands to like 150-180cm height or so, that is quite possibly useful for some enthusiast travel shooting.
>>
>>2946121

no, only focal length is affected

focal length of lens x 1.6/1.5 = focal length on APS-C crop sensor
>>
>>2946121
The depth of field does not change, your position changes.
Taking a photo with a 50mm lens on full frame allows you to be closer to your subject matter for framing, on APS the crop factor makes your fov smaller causing you to physically step back.
If you were trying to recreate an image that was taken on full frame while you're on APS, you would have around one less stop of depth.
Nothing physically changes when you put a lens on APS, focal length is the same, aperture is the same, the only thing that changes is your field of view, which causes people to shoot differently.
>>
>>2946135

I was told you need to not only adjust focal length but also f-stop to duplicate an APS-C photo on a full frame.

>Full frame
80mm
f/2.3
ISO100

equals

>APS-C
50mm
f/1.4
ISO100

I knew about the focal length and how its multiplied by 1.6x for 35mm equivalent, but is f-stop also multiplied?
>>
>>2946189
F stop as brightness is not multiplied, but DOF is.
DOF only changes because when shooting APS one distances themselves from their subject
>>
>>2946189
The other 3 replies are skirting round the issue, yes you get more bokeh on full frame.

The wider the lens, the less bokeh you get, the closer you are, the more bokeh you get, the smaller the sensor, the wider you need a lens to be, or further away, for an equivalent shot.

To put this in numbers for equivalent looks, you need to have a lens 2 to 3 stops faster on crop. Crop babbys have a hard time admitting this, if you cheap out on the body, what are the chances you're gonna buy expensive fast glass.
>>
>>2946243
>F stop as brightness is not multiplied

So you get the same exposure on a APS-C as you do on full frame?
>>
File: IMG_20161007_123146.jpg (3MB, 2336x4160px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161007_123146.jpg
3MB, 2336x4160px
Found my dad's old cameras (he passed away last year) and planning on cleaning them up and using them. Posting...

Equipment MakeHUAWEI
Camera ModelHUAWEI GRA-L09
Camera SoftwareGRA-L09C02B397
Focal Length (35mm Equiv)28 mm
Image Width2336
Image Height4160
Number of Bits Per Component8, 8, 8
Image Created2016:10:07 12:31:46
Exposure Time59997/1000000 sec
F-Numberf/2.0
ISO Speed Rating400
Lens Aperturef/2.0
Brightness0 EV
Exposure Bias0 EV
Metering ModeAverage
Light SourceDaylight
FlashNo Flash
Focal Length3.83 mm
Image Width2336
Image Height4160
RenderingCustom
Exposure ModeAuto
White BalanceAuto
Gain ControlNone
ContrastNormal
SaturationNormal
SharpnessNormal
Subject Distance RangeUnknown
>>
File: IMG_20161007_123207.jpg (3MB, 2336x4160px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161007_123207.jpg
3MB, 2336x4160px
>>2946308
2/5

Equipment MakeHUAWEI
Image Width2336
Image Height4160
Image Created2016:10:07 12:32:09
Exposure Time3749/125000 sec
F-Numberf/2.0
ISO Speed Rating400
Lens Aperturef/2.0
Brightness0 EV
Exposure Bias0 EV
Metering ModeAverage
Light SourceDaylight
FlashNo Flash
Focal Length3.83 mm
Image Width2336
Image Height4160
RenderingCustom
Exposure ModeAuto
White BalanceAuto
Gain ControlNone
ContrastNormal
SaturationNormal
SharpnessNormal
>>
File: IMG_20161007_123222.jpg (3MB, 2336x4160px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161007_123222.jpg
3MB, 2336x4160px
>>2946309

Equipment MakeHUAWEI
Image Width2336
Image Height4160
Image Created2016:10:07 12:32:23
F-Numberf/2.0
ISO Speed Rating400
Lens Aperturef/2.0
Brightness0 EV
Exposure Bias0 EV
Metering ModeAverage
Light SourceDaylight
FlashNo Flash
Focal Length3.83 mm
Image Width2336
Image Height4160
RenderingCustom
Exposure ModeAuto
White BalanceAuto
Gain ControlNone
ContrastNormal
SaturationNormal
SharpnessNormal
>>
>>2946310
Damn, I keep getting "posting error" or "connection error". Will try later.
>>
>>2946308
>>2946309
>>2946309
>>2946310
the leica and the canon are the best cameras ever produced in their category

sorry to hear about your dad, but he left you with a dream collection, so theres that
>>
File: IMG_20161007_123257.jpg (3MB, 2336x4160px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161007_123257.jpg
3MB, 2336x4160px
>>2946313
>>2946310
Thanks m8, appreciate it. He taught me everything I know, will be great to start using these.

Equipment MakeHUAWEI
Image Width2336
Image Height4160
Image Created2016:10:07 12:32:58
F-Numberf/2.0
ISO Speed Rating400
Lens Aperturef/2.0
Brightness0 EV
Exposure Bias0 EV
Metering ModeAverage
Light SourceDaylight
FlashNo Flash
Focal Length3.83 mm
Image Width2336
Image Height4160
RenderingCustom
Exposure ModeAuto
White BalanceAuto
Gain ControlNone
ContrastNormal
SaturationNormal
SharpnessNormal
>>
>>2946309
>>2946310
>>2946314
Lucky fucker, but at the same time not so much. Sorry about your dad anon, good to see you're planning on using them.
>>
File: IMG-20161007-WA0011.jpg (2MB, 2336x4160px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20161007-WA0011.jpg
2MB, 2336x4160px
>>2946314
Last one, there's more cameras (2 Canon EOS - 1n for example) but need to sort a lot out.

Equipment MakeHUAWEI
Image Width2336
Image Height4160
Image Created2016:10:07 12:36:36
Exposure Time3749/125000 sec
F-Numberf/2.0
ISO Speed Rating400
Lens Aperturef/2.0
Brightness0 EV
Exposure Bias0 EV
Metering ModeAverage
Light SourceDaylight
FlashNo Flash
Focal Length3.83 mm
Image Width2336
Image Height4160
RenderingCustom
Exposure ModeAuto
White BalanceAuto
Gain ControlNone
ContrastNormal
SaturationNormal
SharpnessNormal
>>
>>2946317
Thanks, and true. I'm glad I can carry on a legacy through the use of these.
>>
>>2946314
>>2946318
IT JUST KEEPS GETTING BETTER
>>
>>2946321
Haha, I'll hopefully add more in the next thread.

The Xpan (Hasselblad) is my personal favourite of these. The quality is amazing.
>>
File: IMG-20161007-WA0004.jpg (3MB, 4160x2336px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20161007-WA0004.jpg
3MB, 4160x2336px
>>2946318
This batch + kit

Equipment MakeHUAWEI
Image Width4160
Image Height2336
Image Created2016:10:07 12:01:11
Exposure Time49987/1000000 sec
F-Numberf/2.0
ISO Speed Rating400
Lens Aperturef/2.0
Brightness0 EV
Exposure Bias0 EV
Metering ModeAverage
Light SourceDaylight
FlashNo Flash
Focal Length3.83 mm
Image Width4160
Image Height2336
RenderingCustom
Exposure ModeAuto
White BalanceAuto
Gain ControlNone
ContrastNormal
SaturationNormal
SharpnessNormal
>>
>>2946314
Why wasn't he using these?

Was he crippled?

Why weren't you using them?
>>
>>2946323
What's with the faggy haircut?
>>
>>2946327
He was a professional photographer - was always working with his digitals. To answer the second question, I used them occasionally, some of them he would not let me use, and I did not live in the same city.
>>
>>2946328
Can't answer that since that isn't me.
>>
>>2946331
So who is it?
>>
>>2946330
Why wouldn't he let you use them?

What digitals did he use?
>>
>>2946344
How is that any of your business?
>>
>>2946345
I guess he just considered some of them really precious to him.

He mainly used Nikon D4 and D4s if I remember correctly (his latest ones), he worked for a company so they kept replacing his cameras with every new version.
>>
>>2946344
It's a friend who was close to my dad and also a photographer.
>>
>>2946348
Butt out of this conversation, dickhead.

OP can decide on his own what he wants to say.
>>
>>2946352
Oh

What are you shooting with now?
>>
>>2946351
I don't think there's anything more precious than sharing your hobby with your children.

Did he shoot sports?
>>
>>2946355
Eat my shit you nosy cunt.
>>
>>2946357
Yeah, he started as a general photo journalist at a newspaper but then transitioned to sport after a few of his colleagues/friend's died during violent clashes in '91 - '93 (this is in South Africa)
>>
>>2946363
Sounds like he made a good change in his career.

What do you like to take pictures of?
>>
>>2946362
At least I'm not trying to interject myself into OTHER people's conversations.
>>
>>2946356
I'm not a photographer by trade but I had a cheap fujifilm (e500) I bought in China but it was stolen in Mozambique. Since then I have not replaced it (cash never seems to be around when I think about it).
>>2946364
I've been using the Hasselblad Xpan over the last 6 years, I enjoy portraits mostly so far.
>>
>>2946368
Is crime bad down there?

Can you post one of your portraits?
>>
File: AA014.jpg (194KB, 1067x1600px) Image search: [Google]
AA014.jpg
194KB, 1067x1600px
>>2946374
Highly dependent on where you live, like anywhere really. I've never been a victim of crime here but was assaulted my first day in London.

Sure I'll try find one (different drives). Here's some photos I posted in another thread: 1/3

Camera SoftwareGoogle
Image OrientationUnknown
Image Width1067
Image Height1600
>>
File: AA022.jpg (332KB, 1600x1067px) Image search: [Google]
AA022.jpg
332KB, 1600x1067px
>>2946375
2/3

Camera SoftwareGoogle
Image Width1600
Image Height1067
>>
File: AA021.jpg (306KB, 1067x1600px) Image search: [Google]
AA021.jpg
306KB, 1067x1600px
>>2946377
3/3

Camera SoftwareGoogle
Image Width1067
Image Height1600
>>
>>2946375
What lenses do you have for the X-pan?
>>
>>2946365
>implying a conversion must only consist of two people, and no one else is ever allowed to join in

Since you don't mind being a nosy cunt, let me get names of the last five people you spoke to real quick. Oh and if you could just give me your house address too, that would be swell.
>>
File: AAA026.jpg (164KB, 1067x1600px) Image search: [Google]
AAA026.jpg
164KB, 1067x1600px
>>2946379
>>2946374
Only potrait photo I could find right now

Camera SoftwareGoogle
Image OrientationUnknown
Image Width1067
Image Height1600
>>
>>2946381
And what did you contribute by joining in?

ABSOLUTELY NOTHING

Take your worthless attitude out of here.
>>
>>2946380
The only one I've used and can currently find (although I think there are 2 more somewhere from what my dad said) is this one:
>>2946314
>>
>>2946392
I'm glad you're enjoying it.

Sorry about your dad.

I hope you have a great day, Anon.
>>
>>2946394
Thanks other anon, you too, peace and chicken grease.
>>
>>2946386
And what did you gain from knowing who the person was?

ABSOLUTELY NOTHING

I'll follow you out the door, nosy cunt.
>>
File: where.jpg (35KB, 700x509px) Image search: [Google]
where.jpg
35KB, 700x509px
>>2946355
>>2946365
>Get out of my private conversation on the public internet
>>
File: maxresdefault-3.jpg (154KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault-3.jpg
154KB, 1920x1080px
So I tried a Pentax Q-S1 in a store. Such a cute little thing but somehow I felt like a lolicon.
>>
>>2946425
Man, Q was such a waste of opportunities.
If it had a set of "tiny Limiteds" instead of slow zooms and toy shit, it could've been a cult classic.
>>
My cameras all got stolen and so now I have £1500 to spend.
What would you get if you were a street photography loving prime-fag?
Before I had a X100T, Minolta X-700 and a Pentax K-30.
I think I'd rather spend the whole lot on one camera/lens combo than anything else.

I'm a fan of 35mm-45mm focal length. Please advise; what would you get?
>>
>>2946458
At this point I'm even looking at Leica M8 or M9 but not sure this is a good idea.
>>
>>2946432
the standard prime really feels like a tiny limited lens. the quality that comes out of that lens is insane
>>
>>2946458
A6000, A6300 or A7 II should do fine.
>>
>>2944698
I had the 18-35mm f/1.8 and its a really sharp and reliable lens, i think the 30mm prime is a bit sharper but not by much. The 18-35mm is a bit heavy if you mind that but otherwise its very versatile, get it
>>
>>2946458
If I was in your position, I would get an RX1R. But that's just me.
>>
>>2946295
Yeah, unless you use a speed booster which gives you an extra stop of light
>>
File: lumix_lx10.jpg (39KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
lumix_lx10.jpg
39KB, 500x500px
What do you guys think of 1" sensor compacts like pic related? Are they shit ergonomically, or are they so light it doesn't matter? Are they sharp enough and do they render enough detail to do justice to their fuck huge megapixel count? Are these/the sony rx100's worth a shit at the telephoto end for portraits? Do any of you have experience? I'm very curious about these fuckin things, thanx famalam
>>
>>2946458
K-1 with FA-43Ltd or DA 40Ltd (if it covers FF)
>>
>>2946511
They are usually sharp, easy to use and decent ergonomic wise. The disadvantages of the small sensor are basically two: no DOF control (everything is focused unless you are shooting macro) and low performance on high ISOs.
>>
>>2946511
The tiny ones Sony RX100 series and the Canon GX7 etc are ergonomically shit. They are too small. Panasonic LX100 is better, focuses reasonably well for a P&S and image quality is just as good as the others. Canon G1Xii has a very good 12 mp 1.5 inch sensor and the camera is a decent, chunky handful. Good in difficult light but autofocus can get sloppy. But AF isn't a strong point of any of them. Battery life is shit on all of them too. At the end of the day toss-up between LX100 and G1Xii, you'll have to go to the shop and get your hands on them.
>>
>>2946511
> Are they shit ergonomically, or are they so light it doesn't matter?
Usually not a big deal, but for the standard of modern cameras, they're more shit than good.

Not designed to be held and pointed at something for a while. You just lift, shoot, drop it, usually.

> Are they sharp enough and do they render enough detail to do justice to their fuck huge megapixel count?
No.

We have good high-end lenses, then you have average lenses, then you have kit lenses and good super zooms, and then you have these, and then some of the worse smartphone and low-end quadcopter camera optics. In descending order.

If your taste / your requirements are at the higher end of this, these will be shit.

> Are these/the sony rx100's worth a shit at the telephoto end for portraits?
Again, people use smartphone cameras, which are even worse... it depends on how low or not your standards are.
>>
>>2946545
>>2946547
>>2946551
well shit, thanks for your responses, /p/atriots. I was hoping these compacts had come far enough to merit their high price tags and image sensor tech had come far enough to alleviate the need for a larger sensor cam, but this is clearly not the case.

What would each of you recommend as far as camera/lens combo for decent streetsnapshits and portaits? Is full frame still the be all end all? I want to upgrade from my iphone 6 for rather obvious reasons, hence my original question on the compacts. Thanks again
>>
>>2946553
> Is full frame still the be all end all?
It's still the high end of general purpose cameras. If you have a good budget, you might go for that.

But most people are also quite comfortable with a decent APS-C or even MFT. Slap a good lens on a good new model of one of these, and you're probably gonna be happy.
>>
>>2946553
I have to disagree with >>2946551
The Canon G7x M1/2 and Sony RX100 M3+ have very good optical quality. They will resolve significantly better than than pretty much all kit lenses on APS-C dslr/mirrorless, but at obviously an equivalent aperture which is a stop and a bit worse

Yes the resolution is a bit stupid, the sensor's more appropriate for something like 16mp, but you'll find that all the cost effective interchangeable lens systems have lenses which resolve significantly below that when put on their 16mp bodies anyway (i'm looking at you Fuji) I've been through canon, Fuji and sigma and I regret all the gearfagging.

If you want a zoom lens compact buy a RX100 M3 or Canon G7X or that new Panasonic one.

If you want a prime lens compact get the Ricoh GR. Stay away from the X100S or T, get an original X100 if you want a X100 series so badly that you can look over how bizarrely high their value has stayed.

If you want ultimate IQ get a Sigma DP2 Merrill. It's the only purchase I've not regretted one iota.
>>
>>2946577
dubs confirm your response's legitimacy. but seriously, it is definitely making me reconsider my outright acceptance of >>2946551. fuck, i'm not sure quite what i want to do. I guess I should note I have a Pentax K1000/50mm f2 meh-tier lens with a couple rolls of film left, but film is a fucking massive money/time sink in the long run and my iphone is eye-cancer compared to anything else, so i'll have to mull this over.

>If you want ultimate IQ get a Sigma DP2 Merrill. It's the only purchase I've not regretted one iota.

this point has me most interested, I've heard Sigma QA is terrible for their lenses, and these cameras obviously have limited usage, but in your opinion did the image quality really outweigh all that other shit?
>>
File: 61aWc6LptOL._SL1500_.jpg (81KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
61aWc6LptOL._SL1500_.jpg
81KB, 1500x1500px
Is there a place that sells thinner or smaller plugs? I just got a promaster for my Df and putting it in my bag is kinda bulky beacuse of the batterygrip, and on it's side because of the cable which I don't want to bend or break.

So is there any place that offers thinner cables for shutter use on a battery grip?
>>
What is the cheapest wide angle (e.g. 10-20mm) lens I can get for a Nikon D3300? Preferably a modern lens with AF, though if it will autofocus on a D7200, thats fine as well.
Cheers /p/
>>
>>2946577
> They will resolve significantly better than than pretty much all kit lenses on APS-C dslr/mirrorless.
Okay, you can pay enough (~$700-750 for that M2 or RX100 III) that they can beat the worse kit lenses.

Of course, you had an APS-C body with a better prime for $150-200 less already - might be even more for some MFT setups.
>>
>>2946611
I think there is a good Tokina (was it the 11-16mm?) and a bunch of good Samyang MF lenses (I think the 14mm was popular on DSLR?).

I don't think they are the cheapest you could possibly get, but they're certainly not expensive either.
>>
File: fujifilm_xf_35mm_f_2_r_1191420.jpg (113KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
fujifilm_xf_35mm_f_2_r_1191420.jpg
113KB, 1000x1000px
Question about Fuji lenses. I'm about to buy the XT2 and I want to go ahead and get some lenses besides the 18-55 kit. While looking through the X Mount lenses I see them being described as 35mm but 56mm equiv. Is this because they are full frame lenses but are being used on the APS-C sensors?
>>
Accidentally went on a weekend trip without my wired shutter release, but i have a wireless one. If i tape it down do you think it will stay alive long enough for some star exposures? Don't want to accidentally waste my time.
>>
>>2946618
>Is this because they are full frame lenses but are being used on the APS-C sensors?

No. Fuji does not make fullframe lenses.

A 35mm lens is a 35mm lens, be it for crop or fullframe.

The difference is the field of view. A 35mm lens on a crop sensor has the same field of view as a 52.5mm lens on a fullframe body.

Also, get the newer 35mm Fuji lens. The older one is trash.
>>
>>2946618
Yes, they do actually have a focal length of 35mm. But that looks like a 56mm on a FF camera.

That's all there is to it.

>>2946628
Probably will? A decent star exposure on a decent camera with a decent lens only takes like 30-180s anyhow.
>>
>>2946630

>No. Fuji does not make fullframe lenses.

While I understand that you are helping the anon you are replying too, your initial statement is false.

Fujifilm DO make FF lenses, in fact most (not all) of the X mount lenses can cover a FF sensor.
>>
>>2946632

>https://www.dpreview.com/articles/7230565274/fujifilm-shows-off-zoom-lens-on-x-pro1-and-denies-xf-lenses-allow-full-frame
>>
>>2946514
>street photography
>Pentacks K-1
lol no
>>
Perhaps the new Tamron 150-600mm will actually be sharp at the long end.
>>
>>2946642
"Tamron says the new version of the lens is geared toward the high-resolution DSLRs appearing on the market today, such as the 50MP Canon 5DS and 5DS R."
>>
File: DSC05288.jpg (2MB, 1500x997px) Image search: [Google]
DSC05288.jpg
2MB, 1500x997px
Are the old Vivitar 28mm f2.8 lenses any good?

Equipment MakeSONY
Camera ModelNEX-5R
Camera SoftwareGIMP 2.8.18
Maximum Lens Aperturef/4.0
Focal Length (35mm Equiv)43 mm
Image Created2016:10:15 00:43:33
Exposure Time1/15 sec
F-Numberf/6.3
Exposure ProgramAperture Priority
ISO Speed Rating800
Brightness1.3 EV
Exposure Bias0 EV
Metering ModePattern
Light SourceUnknown
Focal Length29.00 mm
Image Width1500
Image Height997
RenderingNormal
Exposure ModeAuto
White BalanceAuto
ContrastNormal
SaturationNormal
SharpnessNormal
>>
>>2946630
>>2946631
>>2946632
Thanks for clearing that up guys. I thought I was just mistaken, just wanted to be sure. Also, another question I had, and I'm not trying to start any flaming or controversy, but why do people shit on crop sensors? I never understood the hate it got besides having limited lens options with some brands.
>>
File: DSC_0591.jpg (727KB, 1000x668px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0591.jpg
727KB, 1000x668px
>>2946669
I love those old Vivitar lenses. Quality varies since they used so many TPM's but generally speaking they are an absolute steal.

Personally I bought a Vivitar 70-210/3.5 for $50 and couldn't have been happier. It was a while until I got a legitimate modern 70-200/2.8 with AF. Something really charming about the old Vivitars, no doubt. Here's a pic I took with it. Really solid image quality, IMO, especially for the money. This is unedited.

I would imagine their 28/2.8 would be similarly effective.

Equipment MakeNIKON CORPORATION
Camera ModelNIKON D750
Camera SoftwareAdobe Photoshop Lightroom 6.5.1 (Windows)
Maximum Lens Aperturef/1.0
Color Filter Array Pattern816
Focal Length (35mm Equiv)70 mm
Image Created2016:10:15 01:34:18
Exposure Time1/1250 sec
F-Numberf/3.5
Exposure ProgramManual
ISO Speed Rating400
Lens Aperturef/3.5
Exposure Bias0 EV
Metering ModePattern
Light SourceFine Weather
Focal Length70.00 mm
RenderingNormal
Exposure ModeManual
White BalanceManual
Gain ControlLow Gain Up
ContrastNormal
SaturationNormal
SharpnessNormal
>>
>>2946634

So no Fuji lenses are full frame?

That sucks, I guess no a7 competitor anytime soon.
>>
Cheap but good wildlife lens for pentacks? Can be third party, m42 mount etc, I don't care.
>>
>>2946577
>i'm looking at you Fuji
Are you talking about the 18mm F2 or in general
>>
>>2946669
Probably not. I used to have one on my Pentax K1000. You had to stop down to get it sharp and it would flare easy but it was $20.

What >>2946681 is talking about are their Series One series lenses which were designed by an ex NASA guy. These are rarer and more expensive (but still cheap for what they are)
>>
>>2946671
We don't shit on crop sensors, but they are inherently worse than ff.

We shit on people that try to claim that their crop camera is as good, if not better than a ff camera.

How many 135 film cameras had better image quality than a proper medium format camera?

None, because mf is inherently better. A larger sensor area means more light to gather, the larger you can print and higher iso you can go before noise becomes an issue. And bokeh on long lenses is more aesthetic than bokeh on a wide focal length, bigger sensor = longer fl = better bokeh.
>>
>>2946726
But anon technology matures at different rates and in the reverse order of the film days.
>>
>>2946726
>Film and sensors are the same
>>
>>2946368
>>2946375
>>2946379
>>2946377
>>2946383

Sorry to hear about your dad, he sounds like he lived a pretty interesting life. Do you have any of his photos from his time in South Africa? Know any journalists he worked with?
>>2946383

Camera SoftwareAdobe Photoshop CS3 Windows
Horizontal Resolution96 dpi
Vertical Resolution96 dpi
Image Created2010:07:20 11:55:49
Color Space InformationUncalibrated
Image Width700
Image Height434
>>
>>2946729
Emulsions and sensors are developed in the exact same way, you make a big sheet then cut it into pieces, big pieces for quality, little pieces for cost effectiveness. There is no maturity rate between sizes.

>>2946761
They both record light, both give cleaner results at lower sensitivities, please anon, apart from one being one shot analog and the other being multiple use digital (much like vinyl compared to mp3) how do they effectively differ.
>>
>>2946782
t. Clueless dpreview user
>>
File: Wastrels worry.jpg (11KB, 248x250px) Image search: [Google]
Wastrels worry.jpg
11KB, 248x250px
Ok /p/, I have a problem
I wanted to clean some of the dust off my sensor and used my ballpump blower. But I pumped once a bit harder and suddenly a huge field of debris is launched out the nozzle and now I have even more dust on there.
Should I get a wet cleaning kit or send it in for repair?
>>
>>2946788
Nah just try again. Hold camera so sensor is facing down to the floor and blow up into it so dust can fall down. Airgun is better for it.
>>
File: sw1_p1.jpg (3KB, 207x200px) Image search: [Google]
sw1_p1.jpg
3KB, 207x200px
>>2946788
Just get a wet cleaning kit.
Blowing on a sensor does nothing for sticky stuff.

I recommend the sensorwand method because it's cheap and official swabs are a pure rip-off.
>>
>>2946726
>longer fl = better bokeh

I doubt that's true at all.

Retrofocal designs have shitty bokeh.
But I don't think it has anything to do with the focal length itself.
>>
File: P1140709 TWO.jpg (2MB, 1330x1000px) Image search: [Google]
P1140709 TWO.jpg
2MB, 1330x1000px
>>2946792
Does it matter which size? because all I can find are the 18mm ones and on amazon it says "for full frame camera sensors" but I have an MFT
>>2946791
Yeah no, these buggers wont come loose. It looks as if paper had started to fall apart. Should I throw the small pump away and get a different one? or should I clean it somehow? It's made of red rubber and has a metal nozzle and inlet valve.

Equipment MakePanasonic
Camera ModelDMC-G70
Camera SoftwareGIMP 2.8.16
Maximum Lens Aperturef/1.7
Focal Length (35mm Equiv)50 mm
Image Created2016:10:15 12:34:07
Exposure Time2 sec
F-Numberf/9.0
Exposure ProgramAperture Priority
ISO Speed Rating400
Exposure Bias0 EV
Metering ModePattern
Light SourceUnknown
Focal Length25.00 mm
Image Width1330
Image Height1000
Exposure ModeAuto
Image QualityUnknown
White BalanceAuto
Focus ModeUnknown
Spot ModeUnknown
Image StabilizerOff
Macro ModeNormal
Shooting ModeAperture Priority
AudioNo
Flash Bias-0.67 EV
>>
>>2946794
>Does it matter which size?

Yes, you need the correct size for your sensor.

I have both an APS-C and a FF version, but I'm not sure if they make MFT.
MAYBE you could use the APS-C sized rotated 90 degrees, but you'd have to check some forums.
>>
>>2946794
Ive never used one, Ive actually touched the sensor with a clean cloth and a qtip before or at least nudged the dust then air blasted it clean.

But you may feel safer with a cleaning kit.
>>
>>2946800
>>2946797
Got this one
https://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B00MNIJIW8/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
One of the people in the reviews said he used it for his Lumix GX7, so I guess it will be alright. it says 12mm wide, since the MFT sensor is 13.0 x 17.3mm
>>
>>2946801
That will work, but you just spend 20 euro's for 12 swabs, or 1,66 euro per swab.
By comparison, the sensorwands cost about 0,10 euro to "renew" with a PEC PAD.
You'll need 2 or 3 swabs per cleaning session so if you clean your sensor regularly this adds up.
>>
File: dscf5188-copy~2-2400x894.jpg (509KB, 2400x894px) Image search: [Google]
dscf5188-copy~2-2400x894.jpg
509KB, 2400x894px
>>2946784
Fantastic rebuttal.

>>2946788
You can't effectively clean your sensor without a loupe and something that can pick up loose material. Wetswabs are great for sticky stuff, but invites dust to settle, a gel stick or sensorpen are much better tools than a blower for loose, dry stuff. Also, swabs tend to have shitty fluid that doesnt evaporate quickly or cleanly, decent isopropyl alcohol and pec pads work infinitely better

>>2946793
Look at large format and how creamy and smooth bokeh transitions are. Compare the bokeh of the fuji 35 1.4 and nifty fifties, pic related.
>>
>>2946810
I JUST found a sensorwand that works for MFT cameras, but it costs 50 bucks in a set.
Maybe further down the road. I'll try the disposables first.
>>
>>2946794

Is there anyway to fix dirt spots like this?

I took some pictures of family I would like to distribute, but the ugly ass dirt marks in the sky are driving me crazy. No one will notice then except me I believe, but still...
>>
>>2946817
If its just in a plain patch of sky its easy to use the healing tool/brush (or even clone tool) in Photoshop to get rid of it.
>>
>>2946768
Yeah he did lead an interesting life, no doubt about that.

His photos from before sport are difficult to find online, I have negatives and prints but will take time to convert them.

Here is his profile with his sport photos if you are interested:

http://www.galloimages.co.za/event/photographer-duif-du-toit-dies-aged-57/182147

He worked at the Star with Ken Oosterbroek, Kevin Carter, Jao Silva, Greg Merenovich, Debbie Yasbeck, etc. in the late '80s and early '90s
>>
>>2946821
Joao and Marinovich: spelling errors on my part.
>>
Got myself a Full Frame camera and I got a 50mm with it.

I've done all different kinds of shots and decided that I want something wider. It seems a little pointless to get a 35mm prime, but is something wider too limiting? Would you recommend a zoom lens that can encompass all of the different focal lengths?

I'm not likely to want a tele lens (at least there's never been an instance where I needed one except a few pieces of architecture I wish I could have got in more detail) so I think I'd be happy with focal lengths 50 and below.
>>
Any good speed lights that work with a Nikon d3200
>>
>>2946813
>Look at large format and how creamy and smooth bokeh transitions are. Compare the bokeh of the fuji 35 1.4 and nifty fifties, pic related.

My Sigma 50 1.4 HSM has super creamy bokeh.
If it's purely about bokeh I would probably pick it + an APS-C camera over most 85mm on full frame.

The huge differences between 50mm lenses shows it's mainly, of not completely, about lens design and not focal length.
>>
Gonna start learning photography. Currently considering a used D7000 for $350, in pretty good shape, shutter count at 9000, y/n friends?
>>
olympus m.zuiko 17mm 1.8 for 300€

y/n? alternatives?
>>
>>2946881
Nikon 24mm f/2.8D for cheapo option on APS-C
Sigma 24mm f/1.4 Art on APS-C
>>
>>2946866
Fuck to the yes
>>2946881
Average price. Sadly, the only decent 35mm option on M43. There's good 30s, 28s, and 40s, but no 35s. One of the only things I don't like about M43.
>>2946834
Any, but if you meant TTL, any that says TTL. YN568, any Nikon flash newer than SB600/800.
>>2946830
Zoom with your feet, or pick up a 24-85 or equivalent kit for cheap, or pony up for a 24-70, or learn which prime focal length is your preferred one and get a lens for that.
>>
>>2946907
Thanks. Like I said, I haven't really had a need to zoom yet, and I can't really zoom with my feet to inspect statues at the top of a building.

I'll look in to the 24-70 though. I like the idea of working with primes more, but from a practical standpoint a zoom might be more useful. I don't really want to go on holiday with a bag full of lenses.
>>
>>2946821
That's incredible man, I saw a really mediocre movie about the 'Bang Bang Club' guys as a teenager and it's what got me interested in photography. Such a tragic end for a lot of those guys, anything you've got to share is greatly appreciated.
>>
FUCKING BOLLOCKS AND ARSEHOLES.

Just noticed a very, very tiny mark on the inside of my new prime. And by new I mean one day after Amazon's return policy limit ends.

I can't notice the mark on anything except lighter images but now I have noticed it it's going to bug me. I assume there's nothing I can do.

Are there any tests I should be doing when I get a new lens to make sure it's OK? For example, this now makes me want to take an image of something pure white to see if it picks up any blemishes or dust on the lens.
>>
>>2946911
>and I can't really zoom with my feet to inspect statues at the top of a building.
Wrong lens for the job, and don't think you'll find any sympathy for superzooms here. If you can't make a 35mm or 50mm work for 75% of what you might see, then you've got the wrong lens for the job.

>but from a practical standpoint a zoom might be more useful
That's why they make them.

>I don't really want to go on holiday with a bag full of lenses.
Honestly, wouldn't have even bought a full frame camera for a holiday. I hate lugging around heavy shit.

What system are you shooting?
>>
>>2946921
Oh, I agree about the first part. I'll happily sacrifice not being able to take pictures of details at the top of a building for good pictures of the entire building or streets.

I am big enough and tall enough that it doesn't really feel "big" to me. I have a D750. I do manual labour for a living so I'm pretty strong. It's definitely a heavy camera, but I wouldn't say it's "too heavy". I'd only regret not having it if I didn't bring it with me.
>>
>>2946923
24-85 vr, 24-70 (any), 24-120, and for your pleb tastes, 28-300. personally i'd rather carry a 24-85 VR and a 70-300 VR for the best of both worlds, and the 50/1.8D for low light.
>>
>>2946935
Thank you. I'll look in to those. What do you mean "for your pleb tastes"?
>>
>>2946788
MILC? I'd clean it with a decent microfiber towel.

DSLR with the mirror box in the way? Cleaning swabs or such.

Sending it in for repair will probably cost you more than getting a guy at the local camera store to clean it.
>>
>>2946939
Oops, I read
>I'll happily sacrifice not being able to take pictures of details at the top of a building for good pictures of the entire building or streets.

the wrong way. A 24-85 VR and 70-300 VR used should together come in around $700 or so.
>>
>>2946954
Thank you. It wasn't very well worded.

I'll see what I can find. Christmas is coming so I'll treat myself.
>>
What lens options do I have for the X-Pro2 if I want a prime lens which is between 35 and 45mm?
>>
>>2946916
I didn't even watch it to be honest. I grew up with it, I met Ken Oosterbroek's daughter (Tabitha) at a festival a few years ago (like around 2008) and that was a hard conversation to have.

People talk about the Bang Bang Club but the reality was a bit more complex. I know for a fact that Joao and my dad did not enjoy it, Greg did though (but they never had anything good to say about him).

Sorry, I'm venting.
>>
>>2947091
It was a pretty shit movie and a poor representation of the group and focused a little too heavy on Kevin Carter. But to fifteen year old me it blew my mind that people could take visual media to such dangerous extremes. I never thought about where news came from before that. Six years later and I'm picking up videography in hopes of transitioning into frontline media, a lot of respect for people like your dad, even if he didn't enjoy it it takes a lot of courage to put your neck on the line for the shot.
>>
Is there a better CSC than the E-PL7, given a similar size and price point? It's a tad thicker and heavier than I was looking for, but otherwise it appears to have no particular drawbacks (given the size/price limitation). The GF7 and A5000 both seem inferior.

Going up to the A5100, as an example, is getting a bit pricier than I was looking for.
>>
>>2947000
Its fuji, so all your options are shit and overpriced.
>>
File: Screenshot_20161017-195114.png (1024KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20161017-195114.png
1024KB, 1440x2560px
Would a Nikon D3300 be a good camera for a beginner. I can get a set with two kitlenses for 600.
>>
>>2944488

cheap and decent vintage lens for video that will fit sony a7ii & panasonic gx80?

thanks
>>
>>2948561
the wider angled kit lens doesnt come with vr?

the heck is going on in nikon land
Thread posts: 327
Thread images: 43

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.