[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let me know what you think. I haven't had a real critique

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (62KB, 800x505px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62KB, 800x505px
Let me know what you think. I haven't had a real critique in a while.

[EXIF data available. Click here to show/hide.]
Camera-Specific Properties:
Image-Specific Properties:
Image OrientationTop, Left-Hand
Horizontal Resolution72 dpi
Vertical Resolution72 dpi
Color Space InformationsRGB
Image Width800
Image Height505
Scene Capture TypeStandard
>>
>>2936704
Content: It's utterly boring. Dime-a-dozen. It's the type of thing that everybody does when they get their first DSLR. It's a "Hey! I just discovered shutter speed!" photo. What's next, a slow shutter speed shot of a waterfall? You can see shit like this all day every day from beginner photographers on Facebook. It's completely forgettable in every single way.

Execution: The one single defining quality that makes these types of photos successful is sharpness. You've got to nail focus, and you've got to nail the shutter speed. Guess what? You fucking failed. The body of the bird---the one thing that's supposed to be steady---is blurry. So, you failed. Besides that, though, the processing is shittastic. It's dull, boring, and flat. As long as you nail the basics, then a shot like this should be automatically decent. But somehow you managed to fuck up even the most basic aspects of this.

Also, take your shitty watermark off of it. That's not a "pro" thing to do. It doesn't build your brand. It doesn't advertise. It doesn't get your name out. It's something that fake, shitty, "first-name last-name photography" Facebook morons do. You know what else it does?

Also, you should probably delete your Facebook page. It's honestly embarrassing. I'm not trying to be dramatic. Perhaps you'll be great one day. Perhaps you'll learn and become a really talented photographer. But holy shit, bro, that's an astonishingly terrible collection of horrible photos.

Go back to the basics.
>>
>>2936704
Hi Thomas
>>
>>2936704
Gee I hate when people watermark their shitty photos. As if anyone would care about them...
>>
>>2936704
>gottschalk photography
For fuck's sake, this is bad. This is your cover photo? This is the photo you want people to see first when they visit your page?

It's not even fucking in focus.
>>
>>2936704
I just woke up and this was the first image I saw today. I could not tell what it was until I read CV a comment about it. Too much DOF for me and it's a bit under exposed.
>>
>>2936840
I just started studying applied photography and everyone made those dumb ass 'firstname-lastname Photography' facebook pages with 10 shitty pictures, give or take. Why is this so appealing to them?
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.