[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm starting a quarterly photo zine. Featuring 20 of th

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: peezine.jpg (141KB, 2480x3508px) Image search: [Google]
peezine.jpg
141KB, 2480x3508px
I'm starting a quarterly photo zine. Featuring 20 of the best* photos submitted in a PDF format and licensed under CC-NC-ND. If you want your photos included then submit it here with the author's name in the subject field.
>[email protected]

>https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScupA5ne4LrlfC_wSw3WwgkmZQmpy1MGd3_DZOLT9UuGuduvQ/viewform?c=0&w=1

Licence information
>https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/4.0/
>>
>>2933841
It's been tried before. It always fails after a couple of issues.

I wish you good luck and God speed new /p/zine bro.
>>
>>2933841
Why is there license?
>>
>>2933846
>Why is there license?
Because I'm letting the option for people to print the zine if they want.
>>
Depends...

How do you plan on formatting said zine?
Do you have experience in design? The typeset you chose for your OP is ugly and wouldn't want to associate my photos with it.
>>
>>2933925
>The typeset you chose for your OP is ugly and wouldn't want to associate my photos with it.

this is a very valid concern.
>>
>>2934006
>>2933925
The formatting and fonts on /p/ itself are pretty shitty and you associate your images with them
>fucking keks
>>
>>2933841
lol good luck
>>
>>2933925

>How do you plan on formatting said zine?
A4 book because it's the easiest to print anywhere. Picture in the middle, with a white border and your "name" underneath the picture.

>Do you have experience in design?
Yes, I have done design at university as electives.

>The typeset you chose for your OP is ugly and wouldn't want to associate my photos with it.
Don't like Oswal? Comic sans it is.
>>
>>2934394
Is it just photo submission or do you want articles to accompany the photos?
>>
>>2933841
What's the curation process?
>>2934467
This although hard, could be nice.
>>
>>2934467
>Is it just photo submission or do you want articles to accompany the photos?

For now, just photos. One picture per page.

>>2934516
>What's the curation process?

There will be a number of factors. To start if there is more than 20 photos submitted, than only the best* photos will be included in that issue.
If any photos did not make the cut. It might show up in a later issue.
If the batch of photos are all great, I'll try to curate based on similar theme, or it will show up in a later issue.
>>
how many can we submit?
>>
>>2934529
What's up with the "*"?
>>
>>2935137
As many as you want. But keep in mind only 20 pictures in total with be in the zine. If your photos are good* enough, I'll keep it in the back log.

>>2935242
In case you get butt hurt.
* Based on my subjective opinion.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.