[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tricky sticky: https://docs.google.com/document/d/ 1Gh-fomKS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: mathers0055lglg.jpg (107KB, 921x600px) Image search: [Google]
mathers0055lglg.jpg
107KB, 921x600px
Tricky sticky:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Gh-fomKSuIEZ-GJo2tere4YMjsDvmmsuyiJKzQ-1ZRk

Talk about cinematography and stuff
>>
>>2931198
/vid/ Video General

some mod can add this please? i forgot it!
>>
>>2931198
>/vid/ Video General
/vid/ Video General
/vid/ Video General
/vid/ Video General
/vid/ Video General
>>
I currently have a G7 with the 14-140mm kit lens and the 25mm 1.7.
Now the times has come to the the kitlens go and get the 24-70mm equivalent zoom that many recommend to me and I found 2 options:
>A: Panasonic 12-35mm 2.8
>B: Sigma 17-50mm 2.8 + a cheap AF speedbooster i found from Kipon
They are both stabilized and parfocal with constant aperture and both will cost me between 750-850€ but I can get the Panasonic for cheaper if I'm lucky (I actually missed an amazon sale for 400€ which I still hate me for because I hesitated). The Sigma+speedbooster has the advantage that It opens the EF mount up for me with a faster aperture but the cheap Kipon speedbooster is a certain risk. Also, the in-lens stabilizer of the Canon won't be able to work with the IBIS of future panasonic cameras, if I ever decide to upgrade.

Any pointers?
>>
Stop posting all that overkill shit as the OP images. Nobody needs it to make a good film and 99% of the people that already have it have no clue what it means to be an artist.
>>
So what are people's overall thought on the panasonic GH5 specs?
>>
>>2931198
I fucking hate it. 90% of the time i just wanna die.
>>
>>2931456
>>2931618
hahahha yeah!! but it's funny
/vid/ always be /vid/
>>
So i just bought the G7 + metabones speedbooster XL 0.64x + Sigma 18-35 1.8
for about 1700 Euros.
Did i do good or did i fuck myself?
>>
You need a telephoto/portrait as Well.
It's a good Combo, especially considering the lens and the Booster nornally cost 1.8 together
>>
I currently have s Canon 600 D and i hate it, but ML is lit. Anyway, i want to buy a Sony A65 or something for the same price, for video.
inb4
>hurr durr get a7
>hurr durr get gh4
>hurr durr get niggamagic

No, i cant afford them.
>>
>>2931908
Boi, thats nice. No OIS, but nice
>>
>>2931481
6k seems a bit too much for me, but 10bits color and 4k60p its nice.
>>
>>2931991
The 6k is for downsampling to 4k, like the Sony a6300 does
>>
>>2931998
Oh,ok. Then its really cool
>>
>>2932001
AFAIK the 6k also replaces the 4k picture modes Burst, postfocus and preburst, which means that We now have these in a 19MP resultion. Also they are available with RAW rather than JPEG
>>
>>2931926
Do you have any recommendations for the telephoto and portrait lenses?
>>
>>2932555
If you have No money the 45-200mm. If you have money the 35-150mm
>>
>>2932583
>>2932583
I meant the 35-100mm, not 35-150
>>
>>2931908

new? Also with the new cameras (g8, gh5) coming out i would say it was an ill advised move
>>
>>2933196
Yes new. I was thinking about waiting for the g8 but in the end i decided i rather spend more money on the glass and speed booster than on the body. Sooner or later I'll probably upgrade to a gh4/gh5.
>>
>>2933231
I'm in the same boat. I'm either going to buy the G85 or a Lens Turbo II and the Sigma 18-35. My issue though is that I really need a second body as another angle for shooting video so the G85 has a big advantage over keeping the G7 only because I still need to buy something like another G7, GH2, D7100 or something as well.
>>
>>2933244
I decided too to invest in Glass, but the pana 12-35 2.8
For now I want to stay native because I still need decent autofocus and maybe later I'll jump to G85 orGH5 and then I'll have the sweet Dual IS.
But expansive gear when it's cheapest so maybe thanksgiving. Until the I'll invest in a video monopod because I am sick of getting up my tripod and never getting decent angels
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.