[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA https://www.dpreview.com/reviews/yi -m1-mirr

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

https://www.dpreview.com/reviews/yi-m1-mirrorless-ilc-first-impressions-review

generic no name $300 20mp m43 ilc.

chink a7 when?

>mfw jap camera industry
>>
>>2928603
>almost entirely touchscreen-based user interface

[intothetrashitgoes.jpg]
>>
>>2928681
Also:

>The focus ring on the 42.5mm prime doesn't actually move - it's just for show.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
>>
there is already a thread for this piece of crap, a photokina thread and a gear thread

fuck off
>>
>>2928690
So?

This is better than all those threads with babbies first snapshit.
>>
>>2928603
The Chinks learn fast and will fill any niche they can to earn an extra dime.

This is a good start.
>>
File: more patterns.jpg (456KB, 675x900px) Image search: [Google]
more patterns.jpg
456KB, 675x900px
The real question is how the 42.5 1.8 compares to the 45 1.8 zuiko.
It obviously isn't a replacement with no manual focus vs. The 45's precisely damped and high resolution focusing ring, but if the image quality even compares it'll be a good way to save almost $150 on a lens. Perfect for most mft users who bought into the system because of the incredibly low prices.

That's why you use mft, right? You aren't spending $800 on an mft lens... right?
>there are people with $2400 em5ii kits with the same 16MP sensor as $90 point and shoots

Pic related Zuiko 45mm 1.8, bought new $220
>>
>>2928681
just like the rest of micro four shit
but hey it looks like they actually have the new 20MP Sony sensor in there, as well as 4K video.

>>2928603
>even shittier than a7 AF
could be good for cheap and only adapting manual lenses. doubt any chink camera will have good AF performance.
>>
>>2928802
>just like the rest of mft stuff
Most mft cameras don't even support touch screen menus. Some mft cameras are also known as the most customizable ever, more so than Pentax and especially canikon with record breaking numbers of Fn buttons and either dual dials, or selectable dual functions on dual dials for four functions, even the selector is a physical switch.

You must be mistakenly thinking of sony aps-c.
>>
>>2928806
my bad should have quoted
>[intothetrashitgoes.jpg]
just like the rest of micro four shit
>>
File: 1473964412970.jpg (221KB, 989x742px) Image search: [Google]
1473964412970.jpg
221KB, 989x742px
>>2928603
>"macro capabilities"
>no manual focus
>>
File: ncETllRrF5cx.jpg (856KB, 1080x1439px) Image search: [Google]
ncETllRrF5cx.jpg
856KB, 1080x1439px
>>2928807
Unless you want a real camera with two out-resolving lenses for $400 with dual dials, all metal build, huge EVF and print quality at base ISO. Because that's MFTs strength. There really isn't a better secondary camera around, since you can get the entire system for the price of one shitty FF lens.
>>
>>2928790
why is it so noisy?
>>
>>2928603
> generic no name
Haha, no.

~20 billion US dollar revenue company that regularly delivers very good midrange items.

This thing is quite possibly the camera a lot of my relatives are going to use.
>>
>>2928812
was that shot with the new iphone ? Look at that noise lol. The more they try the more they just prove mft is an expensive point and shoot. Just buy a powershot g and you are set, much cheaper.
>>
>>2929494
Grain added in post, over ISO 3200
>>2929567
Lit with one flashlight. A DSLR will show nose in long exposures like this too
>>
FIRST IMPRESSION REVIEW
Day 1: Hey, this thing is pretty cool. Nice touchscreen, decent image quality
Day 2: This is odd, the camera is asking me for my credit card information and Social Security Number
Day 3: I am noticing the camera is focusing when it's off. I probably shouldn't have kept it in my bedroom on the dresser
Day 4: The camera isn't working, but I got an email with a compromising photo of my wife in it asking for money
Day 5: My bank account password have been changed and I don't know if I'll be able to continue this review
Day 6: I should have bought a Sony
>>
>>2928603
>generic no name
have you never heard of Xiaomi before?
>>2929567
>Look at that noise lol.
you're dreaming m8, have yourself checked
>>
File: 2ivcvm8.png (105KB, 377x385px) Image search: [Google]
2ivcvm8.png
105KB, 377x385px
>>2928603
>Generic no name

ok
>>
>>2929596

you never should buy a Sony. Maybe Sony is doing it now btw
>>
Meh i already have a20mp mirorrless and i got it cheaper
>>
>>2929567
HHAHA WHERE WERE YOU WHEN MFT FINALLY KILL
>>
>>2928740
How so? This thread is total shit
>>
>>2929596
Because Xiaomi totally does that with their phones, right?
Meanwhile, Sony refuses to invest in security, getting compromised SEVERAL TIMES and having customer data leaked.
Try again, Sony Shill.
>>
>>2929567
>"MFT will die any minute now, just wait for it!"
>a fifth company starts making MFT cameras
>"ANY MINUTE NOW!"
>>
>>2929908
Fifth?
Olympus, Panasonic, Black Magic, Chinese Kodak, JVC, DJI... that's just bodies and only what's on the top of my mind. At least 7 companies will sell you a camera to mount mft lenses now.
>>
>>2929983
Don't forget ZCAM with their weird actioncam experiment
>>
>>2929983
Did chinese kodak actually release their shit camera for sale?
>>
>>2929905
Ha. Ha. You took it seriously.

Tell me more about Xiaomi's phones.
>>
>>2930185
>merely pretending
>>
>>2928683
>not getting panasonic lenses.
>>
>>2928802
knowing chink.
they probably stole panasonic codes.
>>
>>2930428
DFD doesn't even work that well , and it has to be customized for each lens.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.