[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DRTV = dying https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cR L_rSyXoY

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 2

File: screenshot.jpg (83KB, 663x399px) Image search: [Google]
screenshot.jpg
83KB, 663x399px
DRTV = dying

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cRL_rSyXoY

Look at the fucking video, half of it is not even focused right.

[EXIF data available. Click here to show/hide.]
Camera-Specific Properties:
Camera SoftwareGreenshot
Image-Specific Properties:
>>
>not DRTV

nig plz
>>
>>2927105
>implying there's a difference.
no excuse for the lack of quality just because it's another youtube channel
>>
>>2927107
I guess that's what happens when you put the camera guy in front of the camera. That or lok knows DRTV is kil and doesn't even try anymore
>>
>>2927101
Did the review hurt your feelings? Is this why you are bitching about focus while you could talk about what a pile of shit the new Sigma camera is?
>>
>>2927146
>shit on sigma for slow auto focus
>your own video is not even focused right
>this is a review
>>
Fucking Warren.
>>
>>2927101
Why do people think DRTV does reviews ?? I just a unfunny web series about photography, like a mockumentary gone wrong
>>
Well, it's a boring camera, can't exactly be excited about that.
>>
>>2927101
that ugly lifeless chode is the exact opposite of the reason anyone watches DRTV.
Kai should just start his own channel and leave lok and generic asian #40025 to close down.
>>
>>2927204
No, it is an exciting camera with unique features executed very very badly. At this point I'll just switch over to the Pentax K-1.
>>
>>2927203
>just a unfunny web series about photography
about gearfaggotry
>>
>>2927213
Kai's only allowed to leave if he brings Ian and Rita desu. Tranny Rita can stay with Warren and Lok, in the trash.
>>
>>2927203
>like a mockumentary gone wong
>>
>this thread
Someone is really butthurt in here.
>>
Did you notice that Kai has started his own Youtube channel? Not a good omen.
>>
>>2927310
THIS.

OP's the type of guy who spends hours on fb and IG looking for popular photos he thinks are bad then he makes threads on /p/ crying about them and how people shouldn't be allowed to by certain gear if they can't 'use it right'.
>>
>>2927101
I think the only significant thing that sets DRTV apart from all the other splogs and vsplogs is the fact that they carry their own inventory so they don't so nakedly push one brand over another. But, of course, they are still in the business of selling gear, and they clearly don't expect to shift too many units of this camera.

Kai's humour appealed to schoolboys, this guy doesn't. And that Sigma would probably be awesome for pros who shoot products and interiors for a living. Well I don't do either but that is what springs to mind when I look at this camera.
>>
>>2927357
Did you notice it only had one video? (at least last time I checked).
>>
>>2927101
Sometimes while watching reviews, and reading comments it seems to me that the concept of having multiple cameras is lost on some people.

I love Foveon, and I'm somewhat happy they bashed this camera so badly.

Upcoming SD Quattro with APS-H sensor will be sharper then 5DS-R, so i expect some resolution hungry fags to jump on the bandwagon, but the purest sensor design is already abandoned.

I would love if this entire concept died down for a while. Bayer blur and color is what plebtographers deserve. Power of Foveon should stay with the most dedicated digital photographers.
>>
>>2927146
0/10. Why on earth would anyone be butthurt to learn that sigma bodies are shit?
>>
>>2927454
Aren't the sensors in Sigma's cameras, starting with the original Quatro, not true Foveon sensors?
>>
>>2927101
>>2927101
honestly that video was fine. guy is a bro. camera looks like it blows tho
>>
>>2927293

You're just mad New Rita is better than Old & Used Rita
>>
>not watching based Thomas Heaton
Nigga get out
>>
>>2927594
Thomas Heaton and DRTV are polar fucking opposites in terms of content style, you fucking moron.
>>
>>2927101
thinly veiled sd quattro thread.
>>
>>2927549
yep, they only sample full resolution for the topmost layer.

Honestly, I don't get why they did this - the gain in ISO performance is not enough to be worth it for anyone for whom that is a primary concern, where as those who didn't care about iso but loved the color fidelity and microcontrast of the Merrill series are now left in the dust =(

I would buy the new Foveon in a heartbeat (interchangable lenses on a less sucky body with larger sensor, woo!) if it still had a Merrill -style sensor - now - might as well stick to my DP2 as long as it still breathes.
>>
>>2927101
possibly because the cameraman is in front of the camera instead of behind it.
>>
>>2927538

ask to >>2927148

he's a sigma owner
>>
>>2927101
https://youtu.be/0WM40nPHOb4
>>
>>2927642
woh anon u sure are a spoppy guy!!1!
>>
>>2927101
>DRTV = dying
The youtube channel maybe, but I don't think the business is doing badly.
>>
once Alamby left the whole show went downhill majorly
>>
>>2927739
Nah. Kai moving back to the UK was the nail in the coffin that led to DRTV's death. Kai clearly has no concept in mind when doing reviews. Lok behind the camera and Kai mocking the natives of HK .. in HK was the best. Rita was really cute, too.
>>
>>2927739
>Alamby
that ugly cunt was the worst thing about those videos
>>
File: olombo.jpg (161KB, 498x500px) Image search: [Google]
olombo.jpg
161KB, 498x500px
>>2927739

[EXIF data available. Click here to show/hide.]
Camera-Specific Properties:
Camera SoftwareAdobe Photoshop CS6 (Windows)
Image-Specific Properties:
Image OrientationTop, Left-Hand
Horizontal Resolution72 dpi
Vertical Resolution72 dpi
Image Created2013:09:13 16:34:21
Color Space InformationsRGB
Image Width498
Image Height500
>>
>>2927739
Yeah Kai/Lok/Alamby were the golden days, but it didn't go downhill until Kai moved and was replaced by two cancerous faggots.

The only watchable episodes are with Kai and the fat bearded man, and even those can be pretty bad.
>>
>>2927743
you take that back
>>
>>2927203
I'm pretty sure /p/ is the mockumentary gone wrong
>>
>>2927101
Drtv is dying, give it another year and they'll just be one of those channels that uploads every few months and only gets 20k views or some shit like thay which really sucks because I really liked their content back in 2013-2015
>>
>>2927765
You mean Warren and the Tranny right?
Ian's okay. He can stay.
>>
>>2927905
Ian at least knows what he is talking about.
>>
https://youtu.be/ipm7DzuxQyI
>>
>>2927107
but that is an excuse becuase bokeh is their no fucks given channel made by their scrubs
>>
Does Kia have his own channel? Is he completely done with drtv? He would make bank with his own channel he is funny as hell
>>
no qt alamby, no leica cocksucker Kai.. Lok is pretty much funny with Kai..
>>
>>2927746
I feel like this image is the personification of a persimmon fruit
>>
>>2929197
He has his own channel with one video, it's a BTS of that Alpa thing

>https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCknMR7NOY6ZKcVbyzOxQPhw?&ab_channel=KaiW
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.