[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be me >Be a scuba diver >Have a new job on a new boat

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: images.jpg (10KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
10KB, 275x183px
>Be me
>Be a scuba diver
>Have a new job on a new boat out of town
>Job is mine, but I work on commission
>Underwater Photographer
>Take photos of yuppies on dive trips (underwater) then talk them into buying one from the company
>Look mummy I got a photo with nemo
>Dont know anything about photography

Redpill me in photography /p/

Digital camera with similar gear to pictured
>>
If the camera automatically meters for the flash, shoot at f5.6-f8 in aperture priority and call it good.
>>
You're going to have to invest quite a bit into a decent rig after housings and strobes. Unless your volume is huge you're not likely to recoup that investment anytime soon. It also doesn't help that waterproof compacts are cheap enough now that many tourists will bring a couple on their dives and take their own photos.
>>
>>2922209

ALL gear is provided except my own divegear, dives are during sunny daytime in shallow water (noob divers, tropics so sunny 350 days / year)

many of these divers are < 10 dives so don't own gopros / if they do are probably more concerned with remembering to fuckin breathe
>>
>>2922201

are you trolling me or is it legit this easy ?

my only experience in photography thus far was a class i took in highschool to get some time with a big-titted girl in the darkroom
>>
>>2922396
the hardest thing about photography is that its so easy
>>
File: burgers_1b.jpg (48KB, 468x700px) Image search: [Google]
burgers_1b.jpg
48KB, 468x700px
>>2922408

fuck yeah famalam

what is f5.6 - f8 aperture priority ?

what is some dumb shit I can say when Ned Flanders on his first dive trip wants to know about the kind of gear i'm using or w/e because he's a nosy little cunt ?

thanks for the advice, have a windows 7 whopper
>>
>>2922415
>what is some dumb shit I can say when Ned Flanders on his first dive trip wants to know about the kind of gear i'm using or w/e because he's a nosy little cunt ?
Tell him your camera can shoot in both portrait and landscape orientation, he'll be thoroughly impressed
>>
>>2922420
how do i switch it to portrait or landscape ? is there a button for that ?
>>
File: camera-mode-dial.jpg (16KB, 300x293px) Image search: [Google]
camera-mode-dial.jpg
16KB, 300x293px
>>2922426
You should have a dial on your camera similar to pic related. You want to turn the dial onto "P" for portrait, next turn the camera off and on again to engage the portrait mode.

Changing it back to landscape mode is a little tricky at first, but you'll get the hang of it. Start by turning the camera off, next take out the battery (important step), turn the dial to "S" for scenery (landscape), place the battery back in the camera and turn it on.

Hope this helps :)
>>
>>2922436
oh man i was kidding, thinking anon meant 'turn the camera on its side idiot'

wow i literally know nothing

kek

thankyou all for replies anons !!!!! sick cunts !
>>
File: 1471360929251.jpg (10KB, 236x249px) Image search: [Google]
1471360929251.jpg
10KB, 236x249px
today OP was not a faggot but a lulzy mofo
>>
File: 1462491307421.jpg (58KB, 297x358px) Image search: [Google]
1462491307421.jpg
58KB, 297x358px
this thread is gold
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.