[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Found this stashed in some old boxes, belonged to my dad. Looks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: DSC_0030.jpg (909KB, 2586x1686px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0030.jpg
909KB, 2586x1686px
Found this stashed in some old boxes, belonged to my dad.
Looks pretty cool, do you think it still works guys?
Thought of getting a film and trying it out
>>
>>2920606
I'd start with reading the sticky
>>
check the battery and the light cell to be sure you can know if your picture is gonna be overexposed or not..

But yeah, it should work, since it's all mechanic except the light sensor.
>>
>do you think it still works guys?

If you're the kind of person to make a thread on /p/ asking that instead of taking the camera in your hands and figuring out how/if it works/doing the minimum barebones google search if you're too inept to grasp basic cause and effect interactions in a piece of clearly labelled mechanics, then you really seriously non-sarcastically are not the kind of person who should be considering film photography to any degree.
Think of it as the cooking equivalent of posting a photo of a knife on /ck/ asking "Hey guys do you think this is sharp? Thought of buying a zucchini and making some ratatouille."
>>
>>2920611
>check the battery
I know you want to be helpful anon but try limiting your advice to things you actually know the first thing about, we've enough disinformation and self-proclaimed experts as is.
>>
>>2920606
If you can't be assed to lurk on the board for any length of time, at least spend 5 minutes reading the sticky and the catalog where you would find the GEAR THREAD and the FILM GENERAL so that you don't create a shit thread and bump a potentially worthy thread off the board.
>>
DO NOT CHANGE THE SHUTTER SPEED BEFORE WINDING IT!!!

These cameras will break if you do that...

Source: I have one.
>>
>>2920633

[EXIF data available. Click here to show/hide.]
Camera-Specific Properties:
Equipment MakeSamsung
Camera ModelGT-I9100
Camera SoftwareMOB30Z
Maximum Lens Aperturef/2.6
Image-Specific Properties:
Image Width3264
Image Height2448
Image OrientationTop, Left-Hand
Image Created2016:09:09 11:44:20
Exposure Time1/17 sec
F-Numberf/2.7
Exposure ProgramAperture Priority
ISO Speed Rating320
Lens Aperturef/2.6
Brightness0.3 EV
Exposure Bias0 EV
Metering ModeCenter Weighted Average
FlashNo Flash, Compulsory
Focal Length4.03 mm
CommentUser comments
Color Space InformationsRGB
Image Width3264
Image Height2448
Exposure ModeAuto
White BalanceAuto
Scene Capture TypeStandard
>>
>>2920619
How did polish isi get off my filter again ffs
>>
>>2920635
No need to be an asshole just because you're too stupid to know it doesn't have a battery and posted without knowledge/google. He's right, you're not.
>>
>>2920616
well, I am going to check it out, was just fucking excited to find that because I've never seen it before
but I see you already got it all figured out so I won't bother your majesty anymore

>>2920633
>>2920634
Thanks for the advice, and a nice set you got there!
Unfortunately I've found the camera with only the lens on it
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.