[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey, quick question. If someone would be 300 feet up in the air

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1thatfeel.png (94KB, 439x500px) Image search: [Google]
1thatfeel.png
94KB, 439x500px
Hey, quick question. If someone would be 300 feet up in the air at night in the middle of a forest and the only lightsources would be distant citylights and he cant use a tripod up there, what kind of settings would he need to put approximately in his camera? Asking this for my friends doggo thats going on an adventure soon.
>>
pls respond
>>
>>2920262
let him test it himself. It will takes like 5 minutes, and he will learn much more.
>>
>>2920290
He doesn't want to fuck up in a unique situation like that so just some guidance is being hoped for.
>>
>>2920262
So, let me get this straight. Your friend's dog is going hang gliding at night, and needs photography tips? That pooch should just focus on the ride and not worry about photos.
>>
>>2920262
> what kind of settings would he need to put approximately in his camera
Probably the settings that buy him a new camera and lens.

Or he'd have to put it on a more stable platform, like a good quadcopter with a camera gimbal hovering in constant or no wind.

Enjoy dim light dots, sensor noise, and nauseating video shake.
>>
No no no, the doggo will be standing on some ladders and use the frame of the structure as a platform when trying to take night scape pictures, or standing/sitting on the top of the structure taking pictures of his paws but with the background showing the height he is in in which case there would be some red lights just next to his doggo legs. Would he also have to use flash in order to get the background which is the trees below his feet to show in the pics?
>>
>>2920528
wat
>>
>>2920530
He's an urban climber and he wants to take edgy pics on a radiotower
>>
>>2920549
ir camera or flash
will probably look like shit, tell him to do it daytime
>>
>>2920262
>16:24:38
>>2920274
>16:39:13
?pls respond

Slow the fuck down, OP. This is a slow board. Don't do that ever again.

>>2920262
>what kind of settings would he need to put approximately in his camera?

Nobody can answer that question for you. "Distant citylights" doesn't really mean shit. Also, we have no idea what the fuck we're photographing. Do we need to capture movement? Do we need a shallow or wide DoF? All that shit matters, and we have no way of knowing it.
>>
>>2920262
largest aperture, highest ISO. optical/in-body stabiliser might help. and a steady hand
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.