[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>INTERIOR BROS Seems to be a few /p/hriends shooting interiors,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: 5th-without-water-mark.jpg (1023KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
5th-without-water-mark.jpg
1023KB, 1600x1200px
>INTERIOR BROS

Seems to be a few /p/hriends shooting interiors, so I am curious to know if any of you also offers Floor Plans as a service??

I am struggling to find the most efficient way of doing these.. I am still measuring with my Leica Disto and using pencil and paper to create a sketch..

What are the best apps that I can connect my disto too via Bluetooth that will input the measurements to scale!??

Are you also offering 3D Plans?? What software do you use?

Thanks

[EXIF data available. Click here to show/hide.]
Camera-Specific Properties:
Camera SoftwareAdobe Photoshop CS3 Windows
Image-Specific Properties:
Image OrientationTop, Left-Hand
Horizontal Resolution72 dpi
Vertical Resolution72 dpi
Image Created2013:02:25 10:17:43
Color Space InformationsRGB
Image Width1600
Image Height1200
>>
>>2918326
> Leica Disto
Isn't the *only* reason to pay for that 10x+ overpriced device to get the Leica software?

So, use the Leica software...? I think at least for basic sketches, it kinda works.
>>
>>2918338

10x overpriced? I just bought the entry D110 while it was on sale and got it for $100.. I had a bosch one before, it stopped working after a few months and chewed through batteries. I have had the Leica for many months now and it has not even lost 1 bar of power (so much better than the bosch in this respect).

The Leica sketch software is shit.
>>
>>2918341
> I just bought the entry D110 while it was on sale and got it for $100
I will correct myself to 3x+ overpriced then?

You can subtract the value of the Leica App. Which is the feature you paid that much for.

Not saying the other devices have great apps - it's pretty much all still on regular computers.
>>
>>2918326
I use MagicPlan on my iPhone, it kicks ass.
>>
>>2918370

Got any samples? I tried it once and it was fucking hopeless.... The homes I am doing can be on the larger side with more complex layouts.
>>
>>2918373
Not from where I am at the moment unfortunately. I never really ran into anything I'd call complex, so maybe it's a case of different expectations? works for my anyway...
>>
>>2918326
Can you talk through your workflow?
>>
>>2918326
I think freetards use "Sweet Home 3D"
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.