[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Its never been near water i swear guys! https://www.youtube.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: amir-zakeri_01.jpg (487KB, 1500x842px) Image search: [Google]
amir-zakeri_01.jpg
487KB, 1500x842px
Its never been near water i swear guys!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nkTzY1dRJSM
>recorded with an a7sii
>>
>>2910420
And that's why it's not a professional tier camera. If you can't point it off a cliff without it fucking up, it is not going to meet the demands of a pro in the field. And that is BEFORE you even factor in their shitty customer service
>>
>can't handle a bit of water
FUCKEN LOL
>>
>>2910426
>And that's why it's not a professional tier camera.

It isn't supposed to be. It is pro-sumer.

That is what the a9 is for.
>>
How many times are you going to repost this?

Take it to reddit or something. Nobody cares about some idiot wrecking a camera and trying to scam a new one
>>
This is incredibly stupid. Thanks for sharing.
>>
>>2910420
Did he delete the video about his dead A7sII or am I too stupid to find it?
>>
>>2910492
Why not both. Jk, anon
https://youtu.be/8V5dyFJzV8g
>>
>>2910444
dont think so, a99 is a totally different line

the pro sumer is a a6000 series
>>
>>2910420
thats the reason im sticking with canon, sonys are great cameras on paper but i would never be comfortable talking anywhere, meanwhile you could use a canon or nikon camera as a hammer and it wouldnt even flinch
>>
I wonder if he could be sued for libel - considering he blatantly lied on that video which put Sony down to the point where they had to just replace it.

All of the things he's describing with the issues perfectly describes water/corrosion damage and electronics (erratic behavior/freezing) too
>>
>>2911029
Not the A99, he's talking about the rumored A9, which will be like a bigger and better A7.
>>
>>2910492
Sony fixed his camera is he agreed to pull the video.
>>
>>2910420
If your camera can't handle this, it's literally shit-tier. Fucking sony apologists. Nobody's asking it to be waterproof, but if this is too much for your camera, then just give up. It's a camera, meant to be used outdoors, not a fucking widescreen TV.
>>
>>2911037
>A9
LOLOLOL That thing that is supposed to have an unlimited buffer? The battery will be fucked after 150 frames.

Still there might be one or two where the subject moved into focus before the AF had time to crap all over it
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.