[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts? My name is Earl? https://www.format.com/magazine/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

Thoughts? My name is Earl?

https://www.format.com/magazine/features/photography/jason-lee-interview-photography?utm_medium=social
>>
>>2907669

What thoughts are there? Jason Lee is a well known photographer with his own ultra large format camera. He's also an avid supporter of film and helps young photographers out all the time.

He also owns his own somewhat-reputable skateboarding company and is the inventor of the 360 flip (fuck you, Rodney).

He's also a hilarious actor, and if you only know him for My Name is Earl, you're missing out.

All of this, thanks to the positive power of Scientology (tm).
>>
>>2907669
could have been a cool guy but he's a fucking scientologist
>>
>>2907676
>he could have been an ordinary pleb skater burnout, but instead he chose to embrace a disciplined life in Scientology, and has harnessed his own sacred dianetic energy to bring himself fame and wealth and deep personal satisfaction
fixt
>>
>>2907670

i know dont take it too seriously i knew he skated and invented the 360 flip was in clerks mallrats etc i just wanted to know what you thought of the work you fuck
>>
>>2907681
Well there are only 3 photos and they look like lomo-polaroid trash, what else do you wanna know?
>>
>>2907688
dude you need to chill the fuck out
>>
File: 1462280755357.jpg (23KB, 430x419px) Image search: [Google]
1462280755357.jpg
23KB, 430x419px
>mfw I just realized mallrats guy was earl
>>
File: 1455283961250.gif (2MB, 200x182px) Image search: [Google]
1455283961250.gif
2MB, 200x182px
>>2907669
>he's a scientologist
How the fuck does scientology rope in the good people?
>>
ebook?
>>
>>2907676
Exactly. He divorced his wife by sending her a letter after she started to question scientology. It's a cult, pure and simple. Such a shame, it kinda hampers my enjoyment of his work knowing I'm supporting someone like that.

That aside...good photographer though, worth following on insta. He does some nice skateboard designs too.

https://www.instagram.com/jasonlee/
>>
>>2907669
the sample pictures are all very uninteresting but maybe they strike a chord among americans or something, i don't know.
>>
if anyone on here took those same photos and posted they would get no attention at all

they are just standard pretty boring snaps, whats the big deal?
>>
>>2907798

Lol okay
>>
>>2907798
wew lad, nice /pol/ sperg there
>>
>>2907798
>>/pol/
>>
>>2907798
Why do "redpilled" people always get offended so easily?
>>
>>2907925
and then act like their enemies are the ones who get triggered easily. they're completely delusional.
>>
>>2907899
>>2907905
>>2907906
>>2907925
>>2907945

all these you's and he is the one being "triggered". lol. keep being reddit, reddit.
>>
>>2907798
I do though just as much as I hate on Scientology
>>
>>2907798
>and yet you hypocritical faggots won't ever open your mouths and publicly condemn islam and the terrorist mudslime invading Yurop
What makes you think that, considering /p/ is an apolitical forum?
>>
>>2908254
>/p/ is an apolitical forum?

for you.

/p/ is highly redpilled.
>>
>>2908257
>/p/ is highly redpilled.
two or three autistic /pol/tards doesnt make the whole board red-pilled
>>
>>2908258

except it is.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.