[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I recently received a Extension tubes I have ordered from amazon.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: Kill.png (1MB, 993x665px)
Kill.png
1MB, 993x665px
I recently received a Extension tubes I have ordered from amazon. Really cheap. What could possibly go wrong. I tried to fit one of them on the camera but it does´t properly fit. Suddenly I realize that the camera does not turn on. I change que Battery. It does´t turn on. I charge the battery. It doesn't turn on...
I notice that the camera smells weird, like fucked up electronics.
The chinese piece of shit killed my beloved 5D...
Is this possible or just it randomly died while I was trying the extension tubes?
What can I do now?
Should I ask amazon to pay the fix?
>>
>>2906023
lol, amazon will not pay to fix yr cam
>>
>>2906023
lol tough luck
>>
>>2906023

cucked.
>>
>>2906023
1. Amazon doesn't have to pay you a penny.
2. You'd have to get a lawyer and hire experts to prove in a court without any doubt that somehow there's a way for a little plastic tube to somehow destroy a camera... by some mechanism totally unknown to you.

Get fucked. You won't be successful in your scam against amazon trying to get a new free camera body for $20.
>>
>>2906099
The tube is metal and has electronic contacts. Not trying to scam jut genuinely think that thing killed my camera. I also think i will get nothing but of amazon. I want to know if you guys think is posible for the extension tube to do this kind of damage?
>>
>>2906385
Contact canon support and ask them. Its probably happened before and can probably be repaired.
>>
>>2906385
check the pins inside the tube for any touching, most likely shorted one of the power pins into a data one and fucked it.
>>
Canon owners, ladies and gentlemen.
>>
if you were going to be a cheap bastard why didn't you just cut up a pringles can like the rest of us instead of buying chink shit
>>
>>2906399
>canoniggers knowing how stuff works
You answered your own question m8.
>>
>>2906399
>Canoniggers in charge of logic and pragmatism
>>
Canon confirmed brand for retards who don't know their mount from their asshole.
>>
>>2906023
Fake and gay.

Doesn't make any sense.

The tube has eletronic contacts, but it is just wired to deliver to the lenses. It doesn't change, add or modify in any way.
>>
>implying a 5Dinosaur is expensive to replace

Nigga if you sweating a 300 dollar camera body find a cheaper hobby. Fuck dude mine got stolen and I went with something newer to replace it and I shilled that outfit forever and a day.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.