[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You'll never graduate art school and hang out with the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 14

File: IMG_0758.jpg (231KB, 1023x1535px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0758.jpg
231KB, 1023x1535px
You'll never graduate art school and hang out with the Kardashians on an island.

http://www.wmagazine.com/gallery/exclusive-kylie-jenner-takes-her-friends-on-a-very-photogenic-birthday-trip-to-turks-and-caicos/all
>>
I like that pic
>>
>>2905837
I'm desperate to find out how he got these colors/tones.
Aside from film choice, some photos have these irregularities along the edges that suggest a liquid was sitting on the film for some time
Or, perhaps it's all photoshop
>>
File: after-before.jpg (988KB, 1023x1364px) Image search: [Google]
after-before.jpg
988KB, 1023x1364px
>>2905888
fuck it turns out it's photoshop/vsco/whatever

[EXIF data available. Click here to show/hide.]
Camera-Specific Properties:
Camera SoftwareAdobe Photoshop CC 2015 (Windows)
Image-Specific Properties:
Image Width1023
Image Height682
Number of Bits Per Component8, 8, 8
Pixel CompositionRGB
Image OrientationTop, Left-Hand
Horizontal Resolution72 dpi
Vertical Resolution72 dpi
Image Created2016:08:18 18:37:00
Color Space InformationUncalibrated
Image Width1023
Image Height1364
>>
>>2905888
>I'm desperate to find out how he got these colors/tones.
shooting outside looking in through green tinted glass
>Aside from film choice
These girls are only shot by the top fashion photographers on the very best tethered full frame DSLRs on a professional set with makeup, wardrobe, hair, craft services, and so on.
>irregularities along the edges that suggest a liquid was sitting on the film for some time
You're trying to read to much into it, those are reflections in the window and her skin pressed flat against the glass
>>2905893
>fuck it turns out it's photoshop/vsco/whatever
did you really think that this was film? That these were candids shot on the fly by some hipster nu-male and his collection of leftover film from the 1980s?
>>
>>2905925
>These girls are only shot by the top fashion photographers on the very best tethered full frame DSLRs on a professional set with makeup, wardrobe, hair, craft services, and so on.
You're an idiot.
>>
>>2905837
All of the editing is fucking rubbish. I stopped looking after the first 3-4 they were so cringy.
>>
>>2905927
I second that.
>>
>>2905837
some of the colors are really nice, and some of them are really garbage. The fake peeling shit on the edges just ruins all of them
>>
>>2905837
>if anyone ever needed confirmation that pentacks is t. pleb
>>
>>2905925
I'm 50% sure you're trolling but just in case
>shooting outside looking in through green tinted glass
I'm talking about the entire set, not just the posted image. And tinted glass alone obviously wouldn't produce this tone, I just think they've been edited nicely.

>These girls are only shot by the top fashion photographers on the very best tethered full frame DSLRs on a professional set with makeup, wardrobe, hair, craft services, and so on.
>did you really think that this was film? That these were candids shot on the fly by some hipster nu-male and his collection of leftover film from the 1980s?
Welcome to the new era of celebrity. you think these https://www.instagram.com/p/BJOdnF7BEei/ https://www.instagram.com/p/BJGH1UiBKy7/ etc were taken by a pro with a tethered full frame?
Regarding this particular set the article says:
>Tagging along was her friend, the young New York photographer Renell Medrano, a recent graduate of Parsons School of Design

>You're trying to read to much into it, those are reflections in the window and her skin pressed flat against the glass
obviously I didn't think the reflections and ass on the glass were irregularities in the processing. I was talking about other photos in the set like this one >>2905893 around the edge, there's a damaged film effect that's been photoshopped in.
>>
>Spotmatic.

Good luck getting proper focus with micro prism.
>>
>>2906365

i would rape your ass with my focusing skills in the spotmatic. if you are an eyecrippled cuck it doesnt mean everyone is.
>>
File: images[1].jpg (8KB, 203x248px) Image search: [Google]
images[1].jpg
8KB, 203x248px
>>2905927
>You're an idiot.
>>2905946
>I second that.
>>2905996
>you're trolling
Sorry to shatter the Hollywood illusion, but you're all a bunch of cucks for believing that these girls are frolicking around on a tropical beach taking candid snapshits to post on their IG and FB, when in reality, these girls have their photos carefully crafted and produced on a set by a fashion photographer and team of professional crew, e.g., wardrobe, hair, makeup, lighting, set designers, craft services, security, and the list goes on. Then the images are edited in post to look like snapshits before they're put on social media for cucks who like the queens of coal combustion.
But don't take my word for it...
http://samsonovasasha.com/
https://www.instagram.com/sashasamsonova/?hl=en
http://samsonova.tumblr.com/
http://www.teenvogue.com/story/sasha-samsonova-kylie-jenner-photographer
http://www.livincool.com/people/photographer-samsonova-sasha-interview-with-livincool-com
http://site.people.com/style/the-pro-files-meet-kylie-jenners-secret-weapon-25-year-old-photographer-sasha-samsonova/
>>
>>2906436
BTS shot

>>2905996
>you think (kylie jenner IG) taken by a pro with a tethered full frame?
google Sasha Samsonova
>>
File: CO30noJWwAIMwEU[1].jpg (34KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
CO30noJWwAIMwEU[1].jpg
34KB, 600x338px
this kid sells millions of dollars in merchandise every month, you think her handlers let her control her social media? Fact is she doesn't even fart unless she has the okay of her manager, her agent, her attorney, and a film crew on set to record it in all its epic glory.
>>
>>
>>
File: kylie-jenner-bikini-600x750[1].jpg (167KB, 600x750px) Image search: [Google]
kylie-jenner-bikini-600x750[1].jpg
167KB, 600x750px
>mua in background
>>
File: kylie+jenner[1].jpg (69KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
kylie+jenner[1].jpg
69KB, 640x640px
hair pros

Camera SoftwareGoogle
Image Width640
Image Height640
>>
File: kylie-jenner-modeling-inline[1].jpg (57KB, 467x364px) Image search: [Google]
kylie-jenner-modeling-inline[1].jpg
57KB, 467x364px

>>
>>2905996
>etc were taken by a pro with a tethered full frame?
yes, anon
>>
>>2906436
>>2906437
obviously a lot of photos on her instagram are taken by a
>pro with a tethered full frame
but considering some photos are phone+mirror selfies it seems plausible that some others are taken casually by a celebrity friend or w/e.
and it also seems plausible that they invited photography student friend to tag along with a film camera.
but this is getting extremely far from my area of interest. I don't really give a shit about the kardashians, I don't really know that much about them.
my interest is in the linked article, cos I quite like how the photos have been edited
>>
>>2906454
>seems plausible that some others are taken casually by a celebrity friend or w/e.
>seems plausible that they invited photography student friend to tag along with a film camera.
These girls don't have a "photography student friend", they have professional fashion photographers on their payroll who shoot for Vogue, Elle, etc. and an army of people from the fashion industry with tremendous experience. In their downtime, they wouldn't be caught dead hanging out with "photography students." They fuck nigger rappers, instead.
>>
kendall is such a qt
>>
>>2906465
if you say so.
as I've said, I don't really know that much about showbiz. I was just believing the text in the linked article
>>
>>
File: 1412781666860[1].png (70KB, 629x486px) Image search: [Google]
1412781666860[1].png
70KB, 629x486px
>>2906469
Not exactly a student, this girl has at least six years of experience in NYC fashion photography, see resume
>>
File: 982A0986[1].jpg (298KB, 1600x1066px) Image search: [Google]
982A0986[1].jpg
298KB, 1600x1066px
>>2906469
this shit is all staged to look candid

Camera SoftwareGoogle
PhotographerRENELL
Image Width1600
Image Height1066
>>
>>2906476

u finna tap shug?
>>
>>2906534

I'm finna wreck that shit
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.