[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm a bit into older, manual lenses. Since I have an entry

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1

File: hoya-n-zykkor.jpg (91KB, 852x434px) Image search: [Google]
hoya-n-zykkor.jpg
91KB, 852x434px
I'm a bit into older, manual lenses. Since I have an entry level Nikon, M42 lenses are out of question (since the lack of infinity focus). I've found these two recently (factory f-mount lenses), but I don't know these lenses at all, and I could not really find enough on the net. (Right now THIS focal length would be nice to me, but Nikon lenses are just sooo expensive.) What is your opinion about these two lenses, /p/? Thanks. (Pictures are of the lenses.)
Hoya 24mm f/2.8
Zykkor 28mm f/2.8

[EXIF data available. Click here to show/hide.]
Camera-Specific Properties:
Image-Specific Properties:
Image Width879
Image Height960
Number of Bits Per Component8, 8, 8
Pixel CompositionRGB
Image OrientationTop, Left-Hand
Horizontal Resolution72 dpi
Vertical Resolution72 dpi
Image Created2016:08:14 11:34:18
Color Space InformationsRGB
Image Width852
Image Height434
>>
>>2903000
bump
>>
use the gear thread instead of making your own threads for crap like this
>>
>>2903105
it IS in gear thread too, but nobody answered. so shut the fuck up.
>>
>>2903000
>>2903073
>Easy googleable answer
>Selfbump on slow board
>Escape the containment thread
Mandatory sage.

>>2903175
Don't lie, you were told to avoid shit lenses like this.
>>
>>2903228
This isn't a product review site. You asked for people's opinions and you got an opinion. If you want a review, find the reviews.
>>
>>2903179
>easy googleable answer
seriously? you think that /p/ was my very first try? it was my last one. have you even read my post fully? moron. people like you make 4chan a shithole - no help just bullshitting and being a smartass.

>you were told to avoid shit lenses like this
one answer says shit lenses and should Ido what, exectaly? no comparison pictures, no photos made with these two, no links. yeah, it was very helpful indeed.
>>
>>2903234
>people's opinions
>people
>opinion
there was one, short answer without any context. nice.
>>
>>2903237
...you're really bad at google if you are claiming you didn't find anything searching these lenses.
>>
>>2903241
And?

Shit, you're making me like the retarded nightclub guy with a Nikon and Canon. Do you know how bad you have to be to make that happen?
>>
>>2903244
seriously?
I qoute myself from the original post:
>...I could not really find enough on the net...
but hey, r u better at google? I don't see any links you shared with me. it is easy being a smartass. show me something.
>>
>>2903253
your post literally makes no sense and/or it is totally out of context
>>
>>2903257
It makes perfect sense. You're just a retard.
>>
>>2903261
just saying things will not validate your claim. you are still an idiot.
>>
>>2903270
Says the guy who can't use google.
>>
>>2903274
show me, master, what have you found. please, do share.
>>
>>2903278
Because yes, I'm going to spoonfeed you now, after all of this.

>show me, master,
...wait a second. You're that retard from last weekish who also couldn't be assed to look shit up on your own, aren't you?
>>
>>2903285
>after all this
after all what? as if you showed a single fucking useful thing. it was just a typical troll answer again. you are just bullshitting again about something else, out of context without any sense. and you calling me a retard? HAHAHA! fuck off.
>>
>>2903293
>as if you showed a single fucking useful thing.
That's the point, I haven't and I won't.

>troll answer
Maybe try not being a retarded piece of shit next time and you won't get this response. Also, lurk more.
>>
>>2903299
> I haven't and I won't
the very proof you are just a troll here. not helping, not giving answers, just spitting shit.
>a retarded piece of shit
exactly described how YOU behaved. nice shot, ace. and your very first answer was shit. and you still calling me retarded. rich.
>>
>>2903307
>the very proof you are just a troll here. not helping, not giving answers, just spitting shit.
Nope, just because I shit on you doesn't mean I shit everywhere. You asked to be shit on, so I'm obliging you.

>No u
Still haven't figured out google yet?
>>
>>2903310
>doesn't mean I shit everywhere
of course you don't

>you asked to be shit on
it seems you have fundamental problems with basic human communications

>Still haven't figured out google yet?
that is rich coming from you
>>
>>2903316
>it seems you have fundamental problems with basic human communications

>HEY NO ONE IS PAYING ATTENTION TO ME IN THE GEAR THREAD SO I'M GOING TO SHIT UP THE BOARD BY POSTING A THREAD ABOUT THE THING NO ONE PAID ATTENTION TO IN THE GEAR THREAD AND THEN GET PASSIVE AGGRESSIVE WHEN PEOPLE CONTINUE TO NOT PAY ATTENTION TO ME.

^this is asking to be shit on.

>that is rich coming from you
Umm...ok?
>>
>>2903321
and now you are shouting. a little boy's tantrum. it seems you have serious mental problems. go see a doctor. as of now.

in the mean time, I'm deleting the whole thread because of retarded trolls like you.
>>
>>2903324
Yup, you did absolutely nothing wrong at all. Nothing. No reason for you to be bullied. And by god you know how to google. That's how you found out about /b/ and no one talks about /b/ it's a super secret internet place. You're a strong independent woman and never let anyone take that away from you. You're beautiful and wonderful. /p/ doesn't deserve you.
>>
>>2903325
HAHAHAHA. and you are still here. HAHHAHHHHHAHAAAA.
>>
OP left thread
>>
>>2903333
>>2903330
You tell them. Don't let the haters get you down hunny!
>>
What a trainwreck of a thread.
/p/ pls.
>>
>>2903000
>What is your opinion about these two lenses
Can take a pictures.
Better than camera body caps.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.