[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it just me or is this guy a pretentious faggot whose edit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: 1_2OSwEY0RTWzoeBFonAKoew[1].jpg (266KB, 2000x666px) Image search: [Google]
1_2OSwEY0RTWzoeBFonAKoew[1].jpg
266KB, 2000x666px
Is it just me or is this guy a pretentious faggot whose edits are complete shit, with washed out contrast and vomit inducing bloom and lens flares?

Holy shit these suck so bad. (Except for a couple of them)

Just wanted to get that off my chest because I didn't want to make an account to comment on the article and let this guy know how garbage his edits are.

https://medium.com/calebkerr/the-value-of-a-professional-photographer-or-can-i-have-all-the-unedited-photos-1e8dc9980a29#.ixmyfun7v

Anyway, discuss.
>>
File: 1-UhAfWZFeCX-Rk0GDN6_Bhw.jpg (219KB, 2000x666px) Image search: [Google]
1-UhAfWZFeCX-Rk0GDN6_Bhw.jpg
219KB, 2000x666px
lol I like this -

you can tell that he has clone stamped the left side of the image to hide the riverbank, but he has done such a shitty job (even leaving repitition in the foliage) that he has had to cover it up with a massive light bloom that looks more like he got his finger in the shot.

This guy enjoys hitting the contrast sliders and photo filters hard.

Some of his shots arent too bad at all, but he needs to lay off the sliders and, damn, lay off the LIGHT BLOOMS TO COVER UP SHIT I DONT LIKE.
>>
>>2902400
Ffs, the unprocessed one looks a lot better and that's saying something.

That bloom is like a child finding his first PS torrent at age 11
>>
First one is total gore
>>
File: 1-GungVxlikMbrDVzokrUUaw.jpg (251KB, 2000x666px) Image search: [Google]
1-GungVxlikMbrDVzokrUUaw.jpg
251KB, 2000x666px
the bloom shit looks atrocious

but i really liked what he did with this pic.

i guess it's his "style". dont like it, don't hire him. dont need to go out of my way to shit on photogs
>>
>>2902880
>but i really liked what he did with this pic.
no way, the sooc is A E S T H E T I C as fuck
>>
>>2902880
i don't mind this one although i'm pretty sure he's just hit the dehaze slider and fixed his white balance. the other two are unbearable.
>>
>>2902400
>>2902588

Looks pretty good to me, yall are freaking out about small shit. most people cant tell the diff. And the bloom looks like a lens flare, not a finger but I guess I can see that
>>
>>2902898
Are you fucking kidding me?
>>2902400 Looks atrocious. Eat shit.
>>
File: dank.png (1MB, 1001x666px) Image search: [Google]
dank.png
1MB, 1001x666px
>>2902395
>>
He reminds me of all the fauxtographers who abuse the clarity slider and think photos should all be crunchy as fuck.
>>
>>2903381
Hes a grower not a shower !
>>
>>2903620
250lbs of dynamite with a quarter inch fuse
>>
>>2902928

whoooAAAoAAOaAOAaahh chill
>>
>>2902898
/p/
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.