[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

long story short I'm going to shoot a girl for the firs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

long story short I'm going to shoot a girl for the first time and I don't know what to do exactly, please help somehow

full story I found these pictures I liked the aesthetic of here on /p/ ( >>2896232 ) and I wanted to make something similar
a series of low key shots of a girl looking lost/naive with these colored lights, something looking like it came out of a cyberpunk movie
my father's a photog (rallies, car shows like mille miglia, that kinda stuff) so he has good quality equipment I've borrowed a lot of times to play around, including flashes and softboxes, and he also conveniently found me some neatly colored gels for the flashes
I then asked this girl friend of mine, a really really tumblr-y girl who looks like one who would whore herself for a dose of crack (in a good way tho) if she wanted to model for that kinda stuff ans she said yeah, sounds cool I'll do it
she has some pics where she's kinda "modeling" on her instagram/tumblr/facebook pages but nothing serious, so that would be a first for her I'm guessing
I've been shooting for some years, some of you guys even told me some pics I posted here were good (here if you're curious - https://www.flickr.com/photos/elleborgo/) but the closest experience I have with this shit comes from that time I took two softboxes, another flash, a tripod and a remote for the camera and I used myself as subject
>>
I haven't defined an exact date for the girl to come here and be shot, but it's likely gonna be in a week tops, so I can experiment in the meantime, with colors and positions and so on
I tho am not really sure what to do once the girl gets here and we start shooting
I've read a lot of stuff on how important it is to make a model feel at ease but I'm guessing that won't be much of a problem since I've known this girl for quite some time and she seems one to like the spotlight, and even if she isn't I can still try and talk to her
what do I tell her to do tho?
she's likely inexperienced and I'm afraid I won't be able to communicate my vision to her

what do?

pic very loosely related
>>
Just pull the trigger
>>
Bury the body in the deep woods. Remember to put a dissolving agent or permanent repellent in with the body so no animal digs it up. Dig so you have at least 1 and a half feet of dirt between the body and the surface when you're done, that way less smell escapes.

Your first mistake: admitting to it on 4chan.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.