[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITS HAPPENING [EXIF data available. Click here to show/hide.]

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: Snapseed_zps8g4mvmwc.jpg (268KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Snapseed_zps8g4mvmwc.jpg
268KB, 1024x1024px
ITS HAPPENING

[EXIF data available. Click here to show/hide.]
Camera-Specific Properties:
Image-Specific Properties:
Image OrientationTop, Left-Hand
>>
don't get it. sage
>>
File: XF23mmF2-WR-Leaked-1024x944.jpg (93KB, 1024x944px) Image search: [Google]
XF23mmF2-WR-Leaked-1024x944.jpg
93KB, 1024x944px
>>2900751
New XF 23mm f/2 WR

Color Space InformationsRGB
Image Width2403
Image Height2215
>>
I'm gonna buy it. Can't wait.
>>
Looks awesome. The 1.4 was too big and expensive.
>>
>Sealing and IF in my favorite APS-C focal length

muh dik
>>
I think Fuji is finally coming into their own with lenses like the 35 and this 23. Good on you Fuji.
>>
Hope it won't be too expensive. Around the same price as the 35/2 would be nice, but given the hype around this lens it probably won't be.
>>
Ummm isnt it a little big for a 23/2? I mean the one on x100 is so much smaller. I know it's a more advanced lens with wr and all but still it's like twice the size
>>
I love fuji for announcing this lense... but hate them for the fact they did so AFTER I bought the 23mm 1.4...

I got it second hand at £380 which I can't complain at all... But it is bulky as fuck and doubles the weight of the camera...
But the image quality is just sublime, I've had a few "oh wow" moments at the pictures - so it's a keeper...
>>
>>2900740
hnng, now we just need to know the price
>>
>>2900740
>nigon fag now a fooji fag
>>
>>2900908
Internally focusing famalam.
>>
>>2900949
>TFW both

Camera SoftwareAdobe Photoshop CC (Macintosh)
PhotographerMartha Harnett
Image Width2687
Image Height3815
Pixel CompositionUnknown
Horizontal Resolution72 dpi
Vertical Resolution72 dpi
Image Created2014:04:19 17:25:02
Color Space InformationUncalibrated
Image Width970
Image Height674
>>
>>2900908
Internal focusing and the fact that the X100 series doesn't need a bayonet as the lens is directly attached to the body. Same goes for Sonys RX1(R) and its 35mm f2.
>>
Anyone else wish fuji would had made this and the 35 f2 full manual lenses? Or at least added the distance markings as on their fantastic 23 1.4?

The 35 f2 is literally perfect for the xpro2, but i prefer the versatility of the 23 - 35mm equivalent. As someone mentioned, the 23 1.4 is a fantastic lens but it's way too big.
>>
>>2900978
There's a DoF scale in the viewfinder/LCD on the X-T1 and it's all focus by wire anyway, so what's the point?
>>
File: x100+hood.jpg (163KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
x100+hood.jpg
163KB, 1280x960px
>>2900908
I guess on the X100 the lens is largely buried into the camera body. It's the interchangability that makes it big.
>>
The x100 lens has problems with softness which exaggerate and make it look like a 60's lens wide open when focused close. This lens probably won't have that problem.
>>
Dropped the ball.

It should have been more in line with their compact primes. All it does is add WR. The 1.4 is fine optically.
>>2900767
I know it's hard, but try not being a faggot for a minute. The 1.4 was absolutely fine for what it was and was nowhere near the definition of expensive.
>>
>>2900978
No. AF is more important to me, I don't mind a focus by wire manual focus and dof scale in the viewfinder for the situations I'm using scale focus.

I wonder how this is IQ-wise vs the 27mm f2.8, because I'm about to buy one and probably then switch to the 23mm after it hits the stores.
>>
Who cares when Sony and Pentax has all the best top quality lenses at a fraction of the cost.

>Over paying for sup par products.

Fooji drones are so bird brained.
>>
>>2902350
Dude what?
The only 24mm lens Sony makes for E mount is the Zeiss branded 24 1.8 which costs three times as much, assuming this will cost the same as it's identical twin 35/2WR

I don't even like Fuji, I think their cameras are garbage, but I can still smell your shit from a thousand miles away.
>>
>>2900740
>>2900755

>Mirrorless

Fucking dropped

Get a real camera
>>
>>2902313
Unless you're really fucking gay for weather sealing the 1.4 is probably the way to go. I don't have much hope for the 23/2. The X100 lens isn't that astounding and it looks as if this is just made to appeal to the people who love the 35/2 who complain about the 1.4 being big.

It really is a beautiful lens, complain about the size all you want you girly faggot, but compare it to other large aperture 35mm eqvs with autofocus and you'll see it's a respectable size.
I simply don't see them sacrificing size for image quality this time around.
>>2902377
dude, git gud.
>>2902350
Canon already nearly won the game with their compact 35 eqv.
>over paying for sup par products
Only someone who's used a Sony or Sony Zeiss lens could experience this ;^)
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.