[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dear /p/, I don't come here much, but I'd thought you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: FB_IMG_1470833089004.jpg (190KB, 1365x2048px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1470833089004.jpg
190KB, 1365x2048px
Dear /p/, I don't come here much, but I'd thought you would have some sound advice.

I have a Facebook page for my photos and a tumblr, but I'm not quite sure how to share the stuff for anyone outside of 20 people, if that, and they don't share it themselves. I know that a lot of people constantly update their stuff, but I am a quality over quantity page where it can take almost 4 to 6 months from loading a roll of film to complete set. Some people told me flickr, but I fucked up my Yahoo account, someone else suggested Instagram but I hate the roundabout way you would have to upload stuff from the PC. Any suggestions outside of printing or paying for boosting?

facebook dot com dot corneasinagony
>>
>>2900277
>quality over quantity
>4 to 6 months from loading a roll of film to complete set
>pic related
I don't even know where to begin, are you the same guy as >>2896525?
>>
>>2900277
>watermark
10/10
>>
No, not me, and yes I'm aware of the shit quality of the photo, had to save it onto my phone since all my work is on the computer. The photo is one of my oldest photos as an example, yes it's a digital photo with plenty of photoshop, but it's only one of about 6 I have. The bulk of my work is done with film with photoshop post process. Did you actually look at the page?
>>
>>2900277
>that entire page
Holy shit is this some thinly veiled cringe thread? Are you just posting some retard's facebook page to watch us make fun of him?
>24 likes
kek
>>
>>2900340
Clearly coming to /p/ was a waste of time, if I wanted to listen to a bunch of squaking gear whores who only aspire for Crystal clear high quality sameness, I'd just go down to my local camera shop. Excuse me for thinking I could get an honest critique and advice.
>>
>>2900319
It's the whole point, it's supposed to be abstracted and interprative, I can do proper color balance but I don't care for it, I'm bored to death with conventional photography. I only came here to learn of good pipelines, not your opinions
>>
>>2900372
Be happy that anon actually bothered going to your facebook page. Most of us never bother following links because the whole "imageboard" thing.

If you want feedback, post your shit here. You probably won't get much, but yeah, most of us are not going to your facebook.
>>
>>2900377
Will post separate thread later when I'm at my computer
>>
>>2900380
Why the fuck would you post ANOTHER thread?
>>
first of all take good pictures, that op pic is pretty awful, you will gain no followers from that shit

second get instagram and follow ever fucker and like every fuckers pictures untill you have a big enough circle jerk going to be somewhat popular on instagram, like seriously have you seen some of those awful pages that have 10k+ followes, wtf

next step, whore your facebook page out and tell all your instagram followers to follow your facebook and blog or whatever, but by this point you wont care about shitty blogs and facebook because instagram is shit picture circle jerk central
>>
>>2900384
That would be a critique only thread, this is a networking thread
>>
>>2900392
Which pc Instagram poster do you think works best? I thought about grambler.
>>
>>2900396
Suicide is an option. I even hear it's painless.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-BtquTKw78
>>
>>2900397
just put them on your phone and upload from there

wasnt aware of pc insta apps
>>
>>2900372
>>2900375
haha holy shit. your stuff is garbage from an artistic perspective. don't try to scapegoat criticism to gearfags
>>
>>2900401
>>2900340
>>2900319

I'm interested now, please explain your reasoning.
>>
>>2900277
Sell your camera
>>
host a website of your own with a decent minimalist and even remotely professional look

bonus points for writing it yourself
>>
wow neo-/p/ sure is shit, never saw this level of hyper-ironic trolling before.

>>2900396
>this is a networking thread

kill yourself, anon..
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.