[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone on P make their living with photography? Or at least,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 158
Thread images: 22

File: photog.jpg (308KB, 888x1024px) Image search: [Google]
photog.jpg
308KB, 888x1024px
Does anyone on P make their living with photography? Or at least, the majority of their income? What do you do? And optional but how much do you make? Is it actually a sustainable profession?
>>
Most of my income came from events and nightclub photography. About 2k/month
>>
>>2899898
Any tips for nightclub photography?
>>
>>2899900
Easy, walk around with a giant flash and take a bunch of overexposed images that whitewash faces and you'll be rollin in the dough
>>
>>2899885
Studio photography, primarily art pieces and reproduction, so most of my professional work is of other's works. It's a decent niche, since there isn't much competition at the high end, and traditional artists always need digital reproductions. I also do photo restorations and assorted advanced Photoshop work.
Pay is fine... As long as I have nice hardware to play with, I don't care for a fancy lifestyle, nor do I have any expensive hobbies, so any extra money I have I can spend on camera and studio gear, although my computer is next in need of an upgrade.
>>
>>2899885
>Does anyone on P make their living with photography?
nope
>>
>>2899885
I work taking photos of cars
>>
>>2899885
Yes, ad/commercial stuff (only need a handful of big jobs per year) plus assist/DIT as well for a more reliable cashflow. About $60k AUD, but I'm at uni full time too so not working boatloads.
>>
$400 (nightclub photography), $500 (events photography) a week. I also work at a bar for slow weeks but that's only $350 a week.

Yeah I'd say it's currently sustainable for me
>>
>>2900160
Where in Aus?
>>
>>2899885
Product photography and simple graphic design work making catalogues using those photos at an antique book store. Only part time atm due to working on a thesis, but around $28 an hour.
>>
>>2899900
don't >>2899910

I work 2 saturdays a month and earn 2k/month

be friendly to take the better shots; don't use your flash directly to the person face, bounce it, don't need to be a huge flash; don't use your ISO to high; dark background for the basics of ambient light filling the space in your photo to maintain the person clear and frozen. Maybe a slow shutter speed and a close aperture.

remember, most of time groups ask to take a photo of them together, so an aperture of 5.6 is almost perfect to everything

>tfw your sweetspot is at 7.1
>>
>>2900337
>be friendly to take the better shots
I do a couple of shots to loosen up

>bounce it
Stofen Omni-Bounce brah

>Maybe a slow shutter speed and a close aperture.
Forgot second curtain flash

>f/5.6
This is good enough for 99% of shots. I sometimes stop down to f/8 just to be sure.

Also, biggest help is it enable AF assist via IR or red light. White lamp assist can be annoying to your subjects, which if are drunked up egotistical chavs or chavettes are liable to throw a punch and or rekt your gear. Be always to defend yourself and get security involved.

Don't forget to enjoy yourself, and you might not only get paid easy dosh, but get your dick sucked while on the clock :)
>>
>>2900345

mah nigga
>>
File: 130266240908.png (58KB, 519x391px) Image search: [Google]
130266240908.png
58KB, 519x391px
I do government contracting (contract writing).

I wish I could make money with photography, but I suck and I only go out shooting on the weekends.
>>
>>2899885
I listen to the scanner and show up at crime scenes.
DSLR, tripod, ACU backpack and a sidearm (open carry state).
When cops ask me who I'm with I just say I'm freelance. They usually get me good seats .
Crazy what kind of pics you can get when you just look the part and go with the flow with confidence.
>>
>>2900249
Melbourne but lots of DIT in sydney.
>>
Work at a fairly large regional camera shop. Been there for ~6 years. Have decent (marketable) but unrelated college degree to fall back on if need be.

Do some photo work on the side. Might transition to full-time next year, we'll see. The discounts and connections (like borrowing rep gear) are real hard to pass up.

So, I make a living with cameras, not necessarily photography.
>>
>>2900160
how did you start/get your foot in the door for commercial stuff?
>>
>>2900200
What lenses do you use? - I'm a club videographer looking for a new lense but can't decide what mm i should use.

Currently using a canon 24mm 2,8f and a sigma 18-200mm 3,5f with the Sony a7s.

I was looking to buy the walimex 35mm 1,3t (1,4f) lense but I don't know if it will be too tight.

Any ideas?
>>
Random jobs through design/ad firms. Met a few different creative/art directors and made friends. I found establishing those relationships easier than seeking clients directly. Depending on the project anywhere from 4-9K a day. Sure some of them are bland but I work less than half as much as most people do and still make a good living. I fill in my spare time with work that interests me so I get to do lots of pro bono with other artists and collabs
>>
>>2901365
You could get away with one of those Korean fisheye primes for cheap(ish) because you'll have focus peaking on that body.

Currently rocking a Sigma 12-24mm f/4.5-5.6 DG HSM II. Not the optically impressive performer, but going W I D E at 12mm on full frame is eye-catching.

Even thinking of going W I D E R with that Canon EF 8-15mm f/4L USM, but that maybe taking things too far.
>>
>>2901556
Well, I've the Walimex 8mm f3,5 fisheye as well, not a ff lense but still nice but often I don't like to film with it simply its too wide and I don't like the fisheyelook anymore + no shallow dof.

So do you think 35mm would be too tight?
>>
File: _98A2862-Edit.jpg (582KB, 1600x1066px) Image search: [Google]
_98A2862-Edit.jpg
582KB, 1600x1066px
>>2901634
>real estate photographer (own business)
Same here, anon. Where are you located?

[EXIF data available. Click here to show/hide.]
Camera-Specific Properties:
Equipment MakeCanon
Camera ModelCanon EOS 5D Mark III
Camera SoftwareAdobe Photoshop Lightroom 6.4 (Windows)
Maximum Lens Aperturef/2.8
Image-Specific Properties:
Horizontal Resolution75 dpi
Vertical Resolution75 dpi
Image Created2016:08:11 10:13:38
Exposure Time3.2 sec
F-Numberf/9.0
Exposure ProgramManual
ISO Speed Rating100
Lens Aperturef/9.0
Exposure Bias0 EV
Metering ModePattern
FlashNo Flash, Compulsory
Focal Length16.00 mm
RenderingNormal
Exposure ModeManual
White BalanceAuto
Scene Capture TypeStandard
>>
>>2901641
absolute garbage.
>>
>>2901641
That home is bad and the photo is bad.

projects/10
>>
>>2901556
wtf 12mm. your shit
>>
>>2900345
So you just walk in to a nightclub on a Saturday night with a camera and flash and start snapping? Who buys the photos? The drunk people who don't even remember their picture getting taken the night before?
>>
>>2901641
Could you not have moved the sandal at least?

This shot makes the place look pretty grim.
>>
>>2899938
>>2899898
>>2900200
>>2901634

How do you guys got into those jobs ? Did you go to a photography school or set up your own shit ?
>>
>>2901658
no one buys them. The nightclub will hire some chump to take photos for its facebook page in exchange for peanuts or drinks vouchers. It doesn't get anymore trash tier than "nightclub photography", if you can even call it photography
>>
>>2901668
Assistant jobs during teenage years in my free time, so you could say I learned on the job. Kinda ended up doing it professionally because why not, I was already familiar with it.
>>
File: _98A2870-Edit.jpg (471KB, 1600x1067px) Image search: [Google]
_98A2870-Edit.jpg
471KB, 1600x1067px
>>2901644
>>2901646
>>2901660
>Could you not have moved the sandal at least?
Real estate photography is a numbers game, you have to run and gun if you want to make money. That means get in, get the shots, and get out. Don't waste time, it's hurry up and on to the next job.
Hire a maid if your place is dirty, I'm not getting paid to clean.
Pro Tip: if your property is messy, I will make sure the mess shows up in my shots so that I can then sell you a reshoot and bump up the bill.

Equipment MakeCanon
Image Created2016:08:11 10:13:59
Exposure Time4 sec
F-Numberf/9.0
Exposure ProgramManual
ISO Speed Rating100
Lens Aperturef/9.0
Exposure Bias0 EV
Metering ModePattern
Focal Length23.00 mm
RenderingNormal
Exposure ModeManual
White BalanceAuto
>>
>>2901683
>Pro Tip: if your property is messy, I will make sure the mess shows up in my shots so that I can then sell you a reshoot and bump up the bill.
Protip: It's a numbers game to you because you can't be counted on to take care of the small stuff and people know you'll screw them on prices in any way you can.
>>
File: _98A2041-Edit.jpg (2MB, 2500x1666px) Image search: [Google]
_98A2041-Edit.jpg
2MB, 2500x1666px
>>2901644
like this one better?

Equipment MakeCanon
Horizontal Resolution300 dpi
Vertical Resolution300 dpi
Image Created2016:07:09 06:45:56
Exposure Time1/4 sec
F-Numberf/6.3
Exposure ProgramManual
ISO Speed Rating160
Lens Aperturef/6.3
Exposure Bias0 EV
Metering ModePattern
Focal Length23.00 mm
RenderingNormal
Exposure ModeManual
White BalanceAuto
>>
>>2901691
ohohoh .. get ready to get destroyed ..
>>
File: _98A2807.jpg (1MB, 1400x800px) Image search: [Google]
_98A2807.jpg
1MB, 1400x800px
>>2901688
Price: you have to keep your prices competitive in this field because your clients (realtors) generally care more about cost than they do about quality. So instead of leaving wiggle room for negotiations on price, I just quote my bottom line, no-haggle price, take it or leave it.
Work Scope: anybody who works with clients knows that they will ask you to perform all kinds of shit that's not included in the scope of the job. Not just photography, it's just as true for doctors, mechanics, accountants, and so on. So when your clients make requests outside of what you've agreed on, then you should immediately let them know, "sure, I can take care of that request but it's going to cost extra."
If I clean up a property to take photos and don't let my clients know that's not my thing, then they'll ask me every time to do it and it becomes an expectation. I'd rather slap my clients with a fee and then the next time they call me they'll remember to have it clean and picture ready.

Equipment MakeCanon
Maximum Lens Aperturef/2.0
Image Created2016:07:24 23:05:13
Exposure Time1/125 sec
F-Numberf/13.0
Exposure ProgramManual
ISO Speed Rating100
Lens Aperturef/13.0
Exposure Bias0 EV
Metering ModePattern
Focal Length135.00 mm
RenderingNormal
Exposure ModeManual
White BalanceAuto
>>
>>2901683
>Hire a maid if your place is dirty, I'm not getting paid to clean.

No, but you are being paid to do a professional job of presenting the property in a good light.

You sound like a fucking amateur who won't be getting any repeat custom. When people have photographed my restaurant they have gone out of their way to provide a good service, they have asked questions, they have shown me the shots and spent time composing the property for optimal visual effect. By comparison you sound like a hack.
>>
>>2901705
>Price
You can only price at what's probably nothing but foreclosure shoot rates because you can't be assed to do small extra things.
>Work Scope
Friend, it's not unreasonable to expect you to kick a pair of sandals out of frame without charging someone extra. Absolutely, you're not responsible for actually cleaning the place, but that you not only refuse to do something so small and simple plus are telling us that you'll use this level of asshattery to schedule a reshoot for an additional fee? I'm actually curious how much you're getting per listing. I can come out there and clean the fuck up because
> they'll remember to have it clean and picture ready.
They won't call you. The only reason I can think you're getting away with this kind of stuff is that you have zero competition.
>>
File: _98A2013.jpg (2MB, 2500x1667px) Image search: [Google]
_98A2013.jpg
2MB, 2500x1667px
>>2901700
somebody didn't spot the hidden Mickey

Equipment MakeCanon
Image Created2016:07:09 06:53:18
Exposure Time1/4 sec
F-Numberf/6.3
Exposure ProgramManual
ISO Speed Rating160
Lens Aperturef/6.3
Exposure Bias0 EV
Metering ModePattern
Focal Length27.00 mm
RenderingNormal
Exposure ModeManual
White BalanceAuto
>>
Wtf?

I thought this would be a board for professionals (like of course also beginners but the pros to advise them). Now I suddenly feel displaced. After reading through the thread it seems nearly like I would be the only one with a decent photography career here. Well, this let me look at other conversations here in a quite different light (... actually it explains a lot).

Nightlife? Real estate? Weddings? Advertisement? Poor guys. You hardly can call this photography at all. This is like a painter (for walls) and a painter (an actual artist).

I expected something like photography artists talking about their last edition of their books or how much they earned with licensing or plainly by selling originals. Maybe some talk about executed orders (in their hard beginnings). But this? ... Jesus.

Well, I feel like I would boldly interrupt or something, but I personally earn my money with fine art photography. I don't sell them myself; I have an agent who organises this. It would have been interesting to discuss e.g. agents with somebody, but I somehow landed in kind of a pool of wild plebs (just kidding, you guys are great).
>>
File: _98A1832.jpg (3MB, 2500x1667px) Image search: [Google]
_98A1832.jpg
3MB, 2500x1667px
>>2901709
>When people have photographed my restaurant they have gone out of their way to provide a good service
>When people have photographed my restaurant
>photographed my restaurant
>my restaurant
>restaurant
It could take me all day to photograph your restaurant because I'll want to get twilight shots and product shots and so forth. Therefore, I'd quote you a day rate and I'd bust my ass setting up each and every shot to perfection with the help of a stylist. We might spend 8 hours or more to make 8 photos.
But if I'm photographing your condo for a realtor, I'll take 10 photos in an hour.
restaurant photography =/= real estate photography, I think we can both agree on that.

Equipment MakeCanon
Image Created2016:07:08 08:59:01
Exposure Time1/250 sec
F-Numberf/10.0
Exposure ProgramAperture Priority
ISO Speed Rating100
Lens Aperturef/10.0
Exposure Bias0 EV
Metering ModePattern
Focal Length35.00 mm
RenderingNormal
Exposure ModeAuto
White BalanceAuto
>>
>>2901714
Nice bait.
>>
File: jimbo.jpg (37KB, 480x466px) Image search: [Google]
jimbo.jpg
37KB, 480x466px
>>2901714
Is this some kind of nxtlvl bait?

Holy shit. You deserve a medal if so. If not, then I just don't know what to say.
>>
>>2901720
>>2901721
*shrug*
>>
File: _98A2210-Edit.jpg (738KB, 1400x800px) Image search: [Google]
_98A2210-Edit.jpg
738KB, 1400x800px
>>2901710
>you can't be assed to do small extra things.
The first time it happens, I give the client a warning, e.g., "hey, you kept me waiting 45 mins so that means you bought me coffee."
Then I lay the hammer down: Show up late, I charge you late fee. Miss an appointment, I charge you cancellation fee. Can I come back when it's staged? Sure, but I have to charge you reshoot fee. You didn't photograph the attic crawl space, can you swing by and do that, anon? No problem, but since it wasn't on the shot list, we'll have to invoice you split shoot fee.
It's been my experience that when I have to fee a client, either it's a one-time thing and never happens again, or they turn out to be a difficult-to-work with personality and problem client who I end up dropping.
TLDR I'd rather people think of me as an asshole than as a pushover.

Equipment MakeCanon
Image Created2016:07:16 21:42:42
Exposure Time2.5 sec
F-Numberf/9.0
Exposure ProgramManual
ISO Speed Rating100
Lens Aperturef/9.0
Exposure Bias0 EV
Metering ModePattern
Focal Length16.00 mm
RenderingNormal
Exposure ModeManual
White BalanceAuto
>>
>>2899885
Used to make $1000~$2000 a month during high school shooting sports, events, and weddings. It worked out pretty well except once in my junior year when I had a bunch of really bad months in a row and almost starved.

Had a chance to work at Samyang Optics last year and pushed for rangefinder style lenses for mirrorless cameras.

I still shoot sports now and then for extra shekels, but Uni feeds and houses me on their dime, so I have a lot of time for fun and personal work.
>>
>>2901726
>r down: Show up late, I charge you late fee. Miss an appointment, I charge you cancellation fee. Can I come back when it's staged? Sure, but I have to charge you reshoot fee. You didn't photograph the attic crawl space, can you swing by and do that, anon? No problem, but since it wasn't on the shot list, we'll have to invoice you split shoot fee.
>It's been my experience that when I have to fee a client, either it's a one-time thing and never happens again, or they turn out to be a difficult-to-work with personality and problem client who I end up dropping.
>TLDR I'd rather people think of me as an asshole than as a pushover.
this guy gives real advice. the rest of you have horrrrrrible shots and aren't even level.

also this guy doesnt photoshop smudges ><
>>
>>2901731
Who did you sell the shots to? Or if it was commissioned, how did you figure out who to contact to get the job?
>>
I shoot video for the news, does that count?
>>
>>2901736
I did commercials for a local station for two years.

Holy christ was that job horrible. It did teach me that I didn't actually want anything to do with videography though.
>>
>>2901739
See as a photog/bpj I'm actually looking to do more like commercials and stuff, I've actually been trying to get the video graphed position at a local hospital, because I'm kinda tired of the same 5 or 6 little news tricks and shots. When you are on a crunch and just want to get the info out as fast as you can it gets boring being a news photog. But I've always maintained that if you can shoot news you can shoot anything.
>>
>>2901741
>Video graphed
Fuck you phone I mean videographer
>>
>>2901741
The best way to get into it is small market. Pay is shit for being the commercial only guy (I was getting $20/hour), but by god you learn ALL of the workflow. You do light sales (we did have a sales team but I was "encouraged" to develop leads on my own) and are pretty much a one man band production house: plan and have a hand in writing (sales often does a good hunk of this), go out and shoot, then edit. It's a great way to learn and more chill than news because the time constraints are not as tight, but still pretty high paced if your sales team is good.
>>
>>2901744
See I'm only making 17 an hour as a photog so that's not bad at all. I just get the feeling that with non news stuff you can take the time, make things perfect, light it right, use things other than just a tripod, edit for more than just effectivness. That's really what I want from non news work
>>
>>2901714
Unless you're some world-famous photog, there's no way you're making a real living off fine art photography. I know some pretty accomplished people who shoot big bucks cameras and there's no kind of work that they'd turn down, and while they do sell limited run art prints, it's rarely their bread and butter.
You need at least some form of material compensation to sell images that you basically made for yourself, whether it's a studio you struck low rent on, a solid retirement fund, or you're just a rich motherfucker to begin with. I would sell art too if it actually made me more money than grinding out catalog items.
>>
>>2901749
You're still not really able to take your time and make things perfect. I definitely did have more loose time constraints than the news guys (most of the time, there are some rush jobs), but don't think for a moment that time isn't still a huge factor. Add in how I was basically locked into a 40 hour only week, so I couldn't even give personal time to do a little more work on things (that'll depend on the station manager).

From the people I know that I've spoken with, you're never really free to get things perfect unless you're the big boss, and even then you'll likely have to answer to others for shit like budget.
>>
>>2901755
Oh sure I didn't want to make it seem like you guys don't have a time a time crunch but I mean as I'm sure you know us journalists have a couple hours to turn our shit out ona good day, on a bad one maybe one to two hours. We have bare bones equipment and not a lot of room for creativity. Idk I'm not saying you guys have it easy or anything just that your work seems more artistically driven than ours.
>>
>>2901733
Started doing Craigslist stuff, moved on to calling schools and event organizers, then eventually got jobs by recommendations and word of mouth.

For news stuff I would process on a netbook tethered to a phone while calling local papers' photo desks to see if they wanted pictures of something that happened.
>>
>>2901757
I didn't get that feel at all from your statements. I just wanted to make sure that you're not making the grass look a little greener than it actually is.

Why not talk to your station manager and see if they have anything more like that for you?
>>
>>2901759
Oh I have and do, the problem is our creative services department is actually a little bloated for our size as is, which is why I'm looking outside of the news station. >>2901759
>>
>>2901761
Might be best to look for a different company.
>>
>>2901761
I mean I'm not unhappy, I get a lot of experience and the actual environment is very nice other than deadlines and the crippling news traditions that dictate how to shoot and edit. Well the equipment is lacking too but that's not a huge deal.

>>2901762
I am casually looking at that yeah, I love working there but I'm not passionate about it if that makes sense.
>>
>>2901763
>I am casually looking at that yeah, I love working there but I'm not passionate about it if that makes sense.
That's one of the better problems to have out of a workplace. One thing you have to watch out for is complacency. It's really easy to stagnate in what you're doing, but at the same time, you're not exactly in a bad spot.
>>
>>2901766
Exactly, I mean if I had to shoot news for a few more years I could but the inability to reconcile news with art is making me want to go elsewhere. I am honestly still kinda green though, only out of college a year and spent 4 months shooting and editing for a podunk marketing firm before I went to the news, so I'm not about to ruin a good thing if I don't have to.
>>
>>2901767
During this phase, I'd probably tell you to try to spend two years at a job. Since you're so young, you're expected to kind of hop around a bit to find your niche, but you also want people looking at you to know that they can count on you hanging around for at least some time.

One thing that might help you is to get with one of the reporters and pitch a longer editorial piece. You have football coming up in a couple of months and that would be something that with like the sports editor you can get a go-head for like a half hour deal on local high schools. It's summer workout time so you could start now getting some footage of them in off season work.

Aside from that, I figure your hours are screwy, but consider cutting out a hunk of your personal time and just do some personal project to scratch that creative itch. Doing like an hour film could easily keep you busy creating for the next year.
>>
>>2901772
Yeah I've had a personal project I've been trying to start doing again but it's been hard to find the time and motivation. I know the whole taboo of job hopping associated with my generation but most contemporary HR experts have said it's not that big of a deal (my marketing firm was all hr tech so I could be bias) so while I think you're right I see no issue in looking at other places. I'm 24 and not getting any younger.
>>
>>2901775
It's actually just more your age than your generation, especially in the industry you're in. Most everyone is looking to move up and has higher aspirations than working at some backwater TV station. From what it sounds like though, I think you're doing things the right way. You're talking with your management about what you want to do, giving them an opportunity to let you grow in that direction, and if they can't they just can't. That's one of those deals where if they're decent people, they'll be fine and provide good references so long as if you do leave you give proper notice and all that stuff.
>>
>>2901753
Well, I'm surely not world-famous. But in my country and a few others I'm well known, of course especially among photography enthusiasts. Which also means quite some public attention (due to articles in feuilletons etc.) and as I still can mostly walk around icognito, from time to time somebody recognises me and we have a brief chat.

You surely want to point out the winner-takes-all-process, which claims that there is no in-between for artists: either you are a loss or you make that shit-load of money.
I couldn't deny that this process is valid, but on the other hand reality is not so black and white and in absolute numbers there is quite a lot of space for artists who are neither the big players nor a failure.

I personally make a verty satisfying living out of my art. I don't own an air-plane however. And I know enough peers to confidentely state that it is way not impossible to be part of the "artistic upper-middle-class" as in regard to income.

I will admit that my starting position was not bad. Due to my background I was able to focus on my art only. Fortunately I got the most valueable good on earth: Time. And with quite some work I was able to make something out of it.

I know that other people work hard also. And I am aware that it is not very fair that for most of them hard work will not be enough, just because of unfortunate entry chances.
This is (to be blantly honest) actually why I don't like talking to such people in general. There is always this atmosphere of 'you sucker just had luck because of your conditions'. And I fast start to feel uncomfortable in pointing out my achievements and the fights I fought, because everything I say seems to be either whiny or patronising under this point if view.

But I'm willing to share experience and knowledge though.
>>
im going to be unemployed soon and moving to brooklyn. been applying for creative jobs for like 8 months and no dice even getting entry level shit, so this is helping me form some ideas on how to go about it. helps my gf has a good payif job and i have a lot saved so i can stand a few months working for free or peanuts.

looking on craigslist there seems to be a lot of varied work. can anybody who does any freelance work in myc give me some general pointers?

what kind of jobs/genres should I be looking to get in to for maximum market need?
how likely are my prospects to find freelance work initially with next to no portfolio? i have the equipment and skillset but all my photographs are of animals and landscapes.

im thinking here i should look into clothing/lifestyle/product photography, or real estate... but really fucking clueless.
>>
>>2901792
My advice to you?
Get a "normal" job (monday through friday, day or graveyard shift) to make sure you have money coming in, and pursue the other stuff in your time off. I can't speak to freelance stuff because in my area it basically doesn't exist in the same way that it does there (here, the only "freelance" ops are when the local newspaper soccer mom can't make it to a sporting event to shoot it), but I live in a very rural area (2 hour drive to the nearest Taco Bell, Wendy's, or Burger King kind of middle of nowhere), so I won't attempt to speak to that, but I can tell you that it's easier to get a job when you have a job.
>>
>>2901758
Thanks for info.

How much did you make from calling the papers? Let's say, on a per image basis.
>>
>>2901787
See that's the thing, our creative department is too big and all of our long editorials are handled by the two most senior guys who have dedicated photogs so I can't win for lose there so while I'm okay with staying to really grow I'll have to leave eventually.
>>
>>2901802
Of course literally as I hit send I got a call from my news director who wants to send me on a trip to a workshop in MN to grow my skills, man tall about perks
>>
>>2901804
:^)
>>
>>2901807
Oh sorry, that's probably kinda douchey but I get to meet Boyd Huppert! That guy is the best in the news business!
>>
:v
>>
>>2901632
Too tight. Tried to run with my 24-70mm f/2.8 VC USD and vI got complaints my shots felt too close and "small" even at 24mm. The problem is that you won't have any room to back up especially on the dance floor and you can also get some extreme perspective at 12mm if you play with the angle of incidence. Like taking a shot from overhead gives a totally different vibe from one downlow etc.

8mm crop on fool frame will vignette like 75% of the frame. It's doable but that just stupid in my book. You won't have any resolution to crop and readjust in post especially with a 12 megapickle sensor.

>>2901653
My shit? What about your shit? What focal lenght do you shoot at?
>>
File: _98A2757-Edit.jpg (847KB, 1400x700px) Image search: [Google]
_98A2757-Edit.jpg
847KB, 1400x700px
>>2901732
>doesnt photoshop smudges
that should be on my business card -- we can do it but we charge extra for that.
It's funny to me because I could clean up smudges and small debris (flip flops) with the healing brush in just a few moments but I keep it real and just leave it in the pic, and then I'll usually do something dumb like squandering half an hour on needless color correction just to satisfy my autism

Equipment MakeCanon
Image Created2016:07:25 05:04:51
Exposure Time3.2 sec
F-Numberf/8.0
Exposure ProgramManual
ISO Speed Rating100
Lens Aperturef/8.0
Exposure Bias0 EV
Metering ModePattern
Focal Length25.00 mm
RenderingNormal
Exposure ModeManual
White BalanceAuto
>>
File: _98A2548-Edit.jpg (690KB, 1400x800px) Image search: [Google]
_98A2548-Edit.jpg
690KB, 1400x800px
>>2901855
>something dumb like squandering half an hour on needless color correction
who am I bullshitting, I spend fucking hours and hours experimenting with color correction techniques and now everybody knows it. Feels good.

Equipment MakeCanon
Image Created2016:07:24 23:03:42
Exposure Time30 sec
F-Numberf/8.0
Exposure ProgramManual
ISO Speed Rating100
Lens Aperturef/8.0
Exposure Bias0 EV
Metering ModePattern
Focal Length23.00 mm
RenderingNormal
Exposure ModeManual
White BalanceAuto
>>
>>2899885
I do. I work as a freelance press photographer
>>
>>2901868
Press money is good money in terms of effort = dollarydoos, but if you can find the work.

Paparazzo is even more extreme. But the pay day can set you up for years if you just get that one holy grail scandalous shot...
>>
>>2901870
I couldn't do that. Just wouldn't feel right. I'm not judging others who do it, just saying it's definitely not for me.
>>
>>2901873
Yeah it's a moral quagmire but if the opportunity presents itself and I had my camera/smartphone ready (I take out at least one DSLR 90% of the time) and fucking taking the shot.

I feel dirty and sorry for my soul later on while doing 1KG lines off of a high-class escort while getting my dick sucked by her twin sister.
>>
>>2901877
>I feel dirty and sorry for my soul later on while doing 1KG lines off of a high-class escort while getting my dick sucked by her twin sister.
That lifestyle gets old faster than you'd think.
>>
>>2901846
I can switch to aps-c mode if needed.
By the way I'm a videography, I don't take pictures at clubs only video.

There aren't any nice 12mm lenses atm.

Well I saw a bunch of videos where they always used 50mm, which seemed fine to me.

I guess I'll go with the 35mm t1,3. If I need more wide angel I can use the 24mm, the sigma 18 - 200mm or even the fisheye.
>>
>>2901879
It's not sustainable of course. But but don't mind the occasional black-out weekends.

Would then invest that money into something more reasonable.

I've actually got a library of celeb and VIP-photos since I work at functions as well but I get paid enough by the media team that I haven't been tempted to shark them off to the tabloids.

Plus It's most likely get sued for breaking contract...
>>
>>2901884
Sigma 18-35mm f/1.8 ART seems like a versatile lens for crop video work. But I'd wager that you should stick with fully manual lenses for proper controls.

By any chance, you don't work Dog And Duck do you? Saw an a7S videographer there a couple of times. Shit joint by the way.
>>
>>2901870
Sorry for the late reply, playing some GTA

Yeah, paps do get a decent wage if they strike gold. Photojournalists on the other hand, not so much
>>
>>2901889
I'd like to try a few Samyang lenses, heard those things are sharp
>>
>>2901884
>12mm

http://petapixel.com/2016/08/01/laowa-12mm-f2-8-widest-f2-8-lens-zero-distortion/

Yes, it's Chinese, yes it's getting to pro-FF lens pricing but the promises are amazing... Plus their 14mm 1:1 Macro isn't too shabby either so they have some clout in my book.

This would be perfect for videography imho.
>>
File: 000010 (Custom).jpg (227KB, 1000x670px) Image search: [Google]
000010 (Custom).jpg
227KB, 1000x670px
>>2901798
$30-100 for a few pictures, depending on the picture or article it might accompany. I made $300 (320,000 KRW) from this one a couple of years ago.

Maybe I got ripped off most of the time, maybe I got more than I was supposed to, but I wouldn't know.

Equipment MakeFUJI PHOTO FILM CO., LTD.
Camera ModelSP-3000
Camera SoftwareFDi V4.5 / FRONTIER355/375-1.8-0E-016
Image OrientationTop, Left-Hand
Horizontal Resolution72 dpi
Vertical Resolution72 dpi
Image Created2013:10:20 11:55:24
Image Width5444
Image Height3649
Unique Image IDEB7EFF3FF58343B7A1FDDB83D2FDD5C7
>>
>>2901889
No. I'm not on the US side.
I had the chance to us this lense.. desu I didn't liked it.
Walimex (rokinon is the us brand) have always full manual control, that's why I love this brand + its cheaper and better then most brands

35mm comes in handy for later work I've planned.

>>2901900
Thanks, I'll look into it.
>>
>>2901901
dude, you get on my nerves sometimes, but I have to commend you on a job well done, megapickels. That said, you're still a fucking faggot, but you're OUR fuckin faggot, for whatever that's worth. brohug
>>
>>2901902
The Sigma 18-35mm f/1.8 ART is amazing for stills, but it really doesn't hold to account with full manual control needs.

There's also that brand that specialises in crop cine-lenses, they have some nice compact primes that are edge-to-edge sharp and buttery smooth focus and 300° throws.

I can't recall the brand name sorry but I think the CamerastoreTV on YouTube did a couple of videos on them back in 2014 or 2013.

Good luck m80, hope you get what you're looking for.
>>
>>2901909
Thanks, brah. Let's ranch it up.
>>
>>2901911
Thanks for your input, anon.
Hope it will pay off at the end.

I will also looking into this brand, hope I find it.
>>
>>2900880
Get out there and talk. Call people, network.
Get one and your set.
I started doing food work, now i'm shooting cookbooks for a well known chef and have shot CPK, and am negotiations with Wingzone
>>
>>2901641
wtf, 16mm f9?
no OCF? dude are you shooting Detroit?
>>
>>2901683
Its not a numbers game, I get .5% asking price on each shoot.
Sucks on small stuff but on the houses in Buckhead and JC its money. Great shots can increase closing price by 2-10%
>>
>>2901860
Is that an indoor pool? Fug. Where you located? California?
>>
>>2900880
Assisted at a studio for a few years. Got that job just by constantly asking for a coffee with the photographer, and he finally relented! 20 mins turned into like 4 hours, and the day after I was assisting. Now he flicks on smaller jobs to me, and producers/ADs etc. are familiar with me so offer me stuff too. People have all kinds of different routes though.
>>
>>2901371
This is a great approach- CD/ADs have a shit load of work
>>
File: _98A2559-Edit.jpg (592KB, 1400x800px) Image search: [Google]
_98A2559-Edit.jpg
592KB, 1400x800px
>>2902105
>Is that an indoor pool?
outdoors, it was just dark outside. pic related = same house
>Where you located? California?
Florida

Equipment MakeCanon
Image Created2016:07:24 23:03:43
Exposure Time0.8 sec
F-Numberf/8.0
Exposure ProgramManual
ISO Speed Rating100
Lens Aperturef/8.0
Exposure Bias0 EV
Metering ModePattern
Focal Length16.00 mm
RenderingNormal
Exposure ModeManual
White BalanceAuto
>>
File: _98A2850-Edit.jpg (449KB, 1600x1066px) Image search: [Google]
_98A2850-Edit.jpg
449KB, 1600x1066px
>>2902097
>16mm
I personally try to live around 24mm but realtors demand that 16mm look. They specifically request it.
>f9? big ass space, I'm in a hurry, I want to make sure everything's in focus. I'm on a tripod so shutter speed isn't an issue.
>Detroit?
no, we're not nearly as dark

Equipment MakeCanon
Image Created2016:08:11 10:13:40
Exposure Time3.2 sec
F-Numberf/9.0
Exposure ProgramManual
ISO Speed Rating100
Lens Aperturef/9.0
Exposure Bias0 EV
Metering ModePattern
Focal Length16.00 mm
RenderingNormal
Exposure ModeManual
White BalanceAuto
>>
File: _98A2826-Edit.jpg (1MB, 1600x1066px) Image search: [Google]
_98A2826-Edit.jpg
1MB, 1600x1066px
>>2902097
>no OCF?
For what I made on this job, a vacant condo, I couldn't even be bothered to turn my speedlite on, much less break out the light kit. I got some good light on the exterior, though; that's really all that mattered, imho.

Equipment MakeCanon
Image Created2016:08:11 10:13:57
Exposure Time1/20 sec
F-Numberf/13.0
Exposure ProgramManual
ISO Speed Rating100
Lens Aperturef/13.0
Exposure Bias0 EV
Metering ModePattern
Focal Length22.00 mm
RenderingNormal
Exposure ModeManual
White BalanceAuto
>>
File: _98A2829-Edit.jpg (793KB, 1600x1067px) Image search: [Google]
_98A2829-Edit.jpg
793KB, 1600x1067px
>>2902320
behind the property, there was a little grassy area with a drop off into a retention pond -- which is why the last pic looks like it was shot so low.
Normally, I keep a painter's pole in my truck for situations like this. It extends to about 16 feet. It's got a 20mm threaded bolt on the end for camera mount. Very fast setup and easy to use with either remote shutter release or 10 sec delay if your camera doesn't have built in wifi.
There are tutorials on youtube, search DIY camera pole. It's fun to walk around with at events with crowds, but use a small, lightweight camera, such as a Sony alpha.

Equipment MakeCanon
Image Created2016:08:11 10:13:51
Exposure Time1/15 sec
F-Numberf/13.0
Exposure ProgramManual
ISO Speed Rating100
Lens Aperturef/13.0
Exposure Bias0 EV
Metering ModePattern
Focal Length21.00 mm
RenderingNormal
Exposure ModeManual
White BalanceAuto
>>
I shot 3 weddings (2 paid, 1 as a gift) and several dozen pet portraits early on, but realized that I fucking hate taking photos of things I don't want to take photos of.

I feel it's best to have a good sensible career, and keep loltography as a relaxing hobby. I have a 8-4 and a side business.
>>
>>2902334
>getting paid to take photos of things I don't want to take photos of.
photography career in a nutshell
>>
>>2902354

Exactly my point. I enjoy photography, and don't want to fuck that up. I made the right decision.

Also, you can make more money in other areas, more reliably with a set schedule. It's nice being able to plan your life out months in advance.
>>
>be me
>be shooting for a few years
>never take it seriously, be decent
>life takes turn
>figure "Why not make money with photo"

What do? Mainly shoot street
>>
>>2902334

I guess I assumed you were a commercial wildlife photographer, considering you have some expensive-as-hell exotic super teles.
>>
>>2902442
I hate to break it to you, but usually amateurs have better gear than pros.

Amateurs don't have to worry about a piece of gear paying for itself.

Granted since he's a wildlife guy, that's not 100% true just because the demanding nature of the work in general, but for an example, I know guys working for decently large daily newspapers who are issued a t3i with the 18-55 kit lens and 70-300mm (non-is) zooms as their camera set up.
>>
>>2902451

I know plenty of commercial photographers with great gear. You're not really "breaking" anything to me. When I shot for my college newspaper, we had a pretty decent setup, and this was just for a state college in a flyover state. I also know a dude who got like 50k followers on instagram and some major, major editorial shoots with a d40 and a 50 1.8. It's just that your mileage may vary depending on who you know.
>>
>>2902456
>You're not really "breaking" anything to me.
If you're making assumptions based off of gear, then yeah, it is breaking news to you.
>>
>>2902457

I'm pretty sure I saw something about how he and his girlfriend both make money with their wildlife photographer, fucktard.

I also guarantee that there are far more commercial photographers with $8,000 lenses than amateurs.
>>
>>2902458
>I also guarantee that there are far more commercial photographers with $8,000 lenses than amateurs.
You're likely more wrong than you think. A lot of the times it'll be rented or on loan from whomever you're working under. It's like how almost no photographers actually own $100,000 elinchrome light setups.
>>
>>2902442

There's no real money (as in pay your mortgage and live well) in wildlife alone, apart from shooting game for hunting publications. Even then, it's not exactly steady work. Even if it was, I have no interest in making one of my hobbies feel like work, and like I said, there's way more money elsewhere.

>>2902451

I think you can either afford something or you can't, regardless of whether or not you can pay for it; it's a matter of what it's worth to you. If a professional photographer's hobby happens to be photography, he won't worry about his hobby gear paying for itself; it isn't a business expense. No different than him buying a motorcycle. But yeah, it often makes more sense to rent from a purely business standpoint.

Regarding amateur photogs owning more expensive equipment though: Business = money, so you go where the money is... and it isn't wildlife. Therefore, most wildlife photographers are amateurs. And apart from sports, there aren't many other reasons to own something like a super tele.

>>2902458

We've sold some prints for charity, but, that's it.
>>
>>2901711
...that is literally my friend's house. Not sure if it's a pre-fab kitchen though, was this taken in QLD?
>>
>>2902673
It was taken in Orlando, Florida. I'm in the process of notifying the local realtors that their photographer is a regular on a board known for pedophilia.
http://joerivel.com/
>>
how do you network for nightclub, music, event, or etc similar stuff jobs?
>>
>>2902677
bit rude tb h, but you've gotta be pretty stupid to let the cyber police backtrace you
>>
>>2901731
>high school shooting sports

heh, you guys even turned it into a sport
>>
>>2902459

>100k
>elinchrom

laughinggirls.NEF
>>
File: 1429534125037.png (260KB, 563x542px) Image search: [Google]
1429534125037.png
260KB, 563x542px
>>2902939
>>
>>2902677
Good sleuthing, google image search shows nothing and I don't see anything in the exif data, so how did you find it?
>>
File: Lodge.jpg (2MB, 1704x2000px) Image search: [Google]
Lodge.jpg
2MB, 1704x2000px
>>2902677
Riddle me this, where was pic related taken?
What is the beginning of eternity, the end of time and space, the beginning of every end and the end of every race?
>>
>>2901731

>high school
>junior year
>almost starved

what the hell are you talking about? you didnt have rich ass asian parents?
>>
>>2903028
By searching for a different image.
>>2901716
>>
>>2903109
brilliantly played.
>>
>>2903134
Yes, the tricky part was, I had to go to page 2...
>>
>>2902871
Don't worry about him. There are no good people involved in any aspect of Central Florida real estate. I'm pretty sure some of the harpies that work that area would fuck a child then sacrifice it just to close a sale.

Sometimes they even feud like the new versions of Hattfields and McCoys. While I was down there, I know of one agent who broke into a competitor's listed house and built a "meth lab" because she knew potential buyers for one of her properties were going to go check that house out. There's a lot more shit on the level of Desperate Housewives (literally everyone is fucking everyone in every sense of the word)...it's insane, and the higher the property values involved, the worse the people are.
>>
daily reminder the fastest way to make money with your camera is to sell it
>>
>>2903146
not to mention the realtors who come from the timeshare industry
aye yai yai, how in the hell are we ever going to MAGA
>>
>>2903155
You are the daily reminder of failure.
It's you who should sell its gear instead of shitposting in an eastern social media.
>>
File: 18310013-2 (Custom).jpg (257KB, 1000x663px) Image search: [Google]
18310013-2 (Custom).jpg
257KB, 1000x663px
>>2903106
>you didnt have rich ass asian parents?
Fuck, I wish. I lived in a white ford molester van. I did end up saving enough for a 94 Montara Tioga by senior year.

pic unrelated

Equipment MakeNORITSU KOKI
Camera ModelQSS-29_31
Camera SoftwareAdobe Photoshop Lightroom 5.3 (Windows)
Image Created2014:08:11 17:24:01
>>
I was shown this forum the other day by a friend of mine, I'm a working photojournalist/ documentary photographer with a focus on social conflict, crisis, and war. I work primarily as a freelance, then selling my work to major magazines and newspapers, however I have worked for AFP in the past.

The world of photojournalism has changed a lot over the past few decades, but as someone who only started a few years ago, I'd be delighted to help others who are looking to break into such a career.

So i'll keep the name "Tripoli" for future reference.
>>
>>2903610
Nice offer, that deserves its own thread, Tripoli. You should start a photojournalism thread because your comment here won't get any visibility.
>>
>>2903615

Very well, I'll take your advice!
>>
>>2899885
is that a digital elph
>>
>>2903610
>>2903615
>>2903628

>>2903645
>>
>>2899885
>Does anyone on P make their living with photography?

ages ago.

i thought the point of the 'new' /p/ of a few years back was to drive them entirely off the board.

worked well enough at any rate.
>>
>>2899885
I do, partly.

Baby swimmers and the like. It's a niche field with less competition because of specialty gear and shit.
>>
>>2904759
>It's a niche field with less competition because of specialty gear and shit.
And this is how you do it. Fuck all the butting heads with bored soccer moms and high school girls with their first dslr. If you want to make money with photography, the best thing to do, like in every other business, is to find some specialized niche.
>>
Not a living, but it's sure as shit a well paying side gig.
>>
Holy shit guys, I just got called with an offer to shoot an event this weekend for one of the biggest websites in the automotive industry. Apparently their whole crew is out of town on a video shoot and so they need somebody to cover this thing.

This could be a big fucking deal long-term if it actually goes through. I should be meeting their editor tomorrow, I guess I need to figure out how much to ask for.
>>
>>2904958
Congrats man. Hell yeah.

>I guess I need to figure out how much to ask for.
Never worked in that particular area, but from what I've seen, not really. There's some pretty well established basic rates when working for major publications. Definitely check around to make sure I'm not wrong about this, but I'm pretty sure that there's not a big negotiation ahead of you...just more of a he tells you about their rates for this kind of job and you say ya or nah.

That said, see if you can lean on them to pay for gear rental if they want something that requires something outside of the norm.
>>
>>2901641
>>2901855
>>2901860
>>2902304

Amateur Landscaper here, curious if this is something you'd recommend anyone try as a side earner? I live in an area in the UK where there appear to be a number of smaller independent businesses.

Did you simply walk into to the estate agents and offer your services until one accepts? Do you head to these properties in your own time or do they usually control your visit with an agent?
>>
>>2904960
Yeah, gear rental is a given, and since it's a motorsports event I'll have to rent a supertele. I've done this stuff professionally before, otherwise these guys wouldn't even be talking to me, but this site's an order of magnitude bigger than anybody I've ever worked for.

I need to figure out exactly what to do for gear, too. It's been a few years since I was shooting full-time, and I traded all of my Nikon gear for Fuji earlier this year. I'm trying to decide if I should rent the Fuji 100-400 or if I'd be better off getting it for the 7D I'll also be borrowing. (I'd kind of like to do it with mostly Fuji, not just because I'm really interested in how the system will perform but also because I stand a chance of becoming an official X-Photographer if I keep working for a pub like this.)
>>
>>2902097
What's wrong with detroit motherfucker?
>>
Just signed up to put photos on Shutterstock, I'm more into video but extra cash is ways nice, anyone here ever have success with Shutterstock? Is Quality or Quantity the ticket?
>>
>>2905023
>try as a side earner?
Only if you already have an ultra wide angle lens. I go as wide as 16mm on a full frame in small bathrooms and tight spaces. On a crop sensor, a 12mm prime works well. Lighting is the biggest challenge. You can start off in this biz by bracketing multiple exposures, but the post processing takes a long of time. So you will want to learn how to use strobes and get your shots mostly lit in the camera. There are special techniques for dealing with window exposures that are too complex to go into detail here, I'll link below.
Note: you really have to have a passion for this type of photography or else you're better off pursing something that pays more money for your time.
>offer your services until one accepts?
I'm always hunting for new clients. The more, the better, that way I can afford to lose the difficult ones. I'll post a link below with lots of discussions on getting started, including how to advertise, how much to charge, and what gear you'll need.
>in your own time or do they usually control your visit with an agent?
Agents usually want to meet on the first few homes until they trust you.
Best source on this topic is this forum:
https://www.flickr.com/groups/photographyforrealestate/
>>
>>2899885
A year ago, I use to shot polaroid pics for people along the beach. Each shot would be $2.50. Made a decent side job. However, ever since the FP-100 was disconnect a fews months back. My little potential job kinda got cut short.
>>
File: DSC01829.jpg (820KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
DSC01829.jpg
820KB, 1920x1080px
>>2905071
>pic related of the polaroids that I used.

Equipment MakeSONY
Camera ModelDSC-W70
Image Created2016:08:16 23:38:48
Exposure Time1/40 sec
F-Numberf/2.8
Exposure ProgramNormal Program
ISO Speed Rating100
Exposure Bias0 EV
Metering ModePattern
Light SourceUnknown
FlashFlash, Auto, Return Detected
Focal Length6.30 mm
Color Space InformationsRGB
Image Width1920
Image Height1080
RenderingNormal
Exposure ModeAuto
White BalanceAuto
ContrastNormal
SaturationNormal
SharpnessNormal
>>
>>2905059
Thanks for taking the time to explain! Appreciated
>>
>>2904958
Here again.

FUCK YEAH LET'S FUCKIN' GO BOYS

So the pay's not gonna be much this time, but this is a damn huge gig and the ed is already talking about how they're ramping up their coverage and will need new shooters on a regular basis.

Time to not fuck this up, I guess.
>>
File: 25bh-201609a[1].jpg (126KB, 600x504px) Image search: [Google]
25bh-201609a[1].jpg
126KB, 600x504px
>>2905184
Forgot to link you to a fellow Brit who works real estate / architectural photography. His specialty are hotels and resorts. He has the most amazingly informative and fun to read blog
https://ashleymorrisonphotography.wordpress.com/

Equipment MakeCanon
Camera ModelCanon EOS-1DS
Camera SoftwareAdobe Photoshop CS3 Macintosh
PhotographerAshley Morrison
Image Width3314
Image Height2783
Number of Bits Per Component8, 8, 8
Pixel CompositionRGB
Image Data ArrangementChunky Format
Image Created2016-08-04T17:22:42+01:00
Exposure Time1/60 sec
F-Numberf/13.0
Exposure ProgramManual
ISO Speed Rating100
Lens Aperturef/12.9
Exposure Bias0 EV
Metering ModeSpot
Focal Length50.00 mm
Color Space InformationsRGB
Image Width600
Image Height504
RenderingNormal
Exposure ModeManual
White BalanceAuto
>>
Full time photojournalist for a daily newspaper

>is it actually a sustainable profession
No
Thread posts: 158
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.