[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm looking for the best iphone 6 lens. I'm currently

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (166KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
166KB, 1024x768px
I'm looking for the best iphone 6 lens. I'm currently in college and I don't have the money to buy a good entry level DLSR camera. Pic related it's the Moment lens.

[EXIF data available. Click here to show/hide.]
Camera-Specific Properties:
Image-Specific Properties:
Image OrientationTop, Left-Hand
Color Space InformationsRGB
Image Width1024
Image Height768
>>
>>2898963
Gear thread you retarded fucking faggot.
>>
Moment and Schneider ipro are both the best options. However, they're both fucking expensive, so expensive that you would have to be insane to consider them over a dslr.

Hit up craigslist, buy a used kit. You can find them for $250 all the time.
>>
>>2898963
The best lens is the one on your camera.
>>
>>2898963
I used to be in college, still managed to get some basic gear and a DSLR through ebay.

The photos you get with an old crop-sensor (say, 2005-era) and glass will be inconceivably better than what an iphone gives you.

On ebay old Nikons, Canons, or even Minolta dslrs go for under 200$. Some can be had for under 100$ if you are good at winning an auction. The lenses can be had for under 100$ too, depending on condition, age, and aperture speed.
>>
>>2898963
It dont has to be a dslr. You wont carry a fat, ugly dslr zhe whole day around. You will get almost same results in a more appealing and smaller body aps-c system camera, especially compared to entry-level dslr`s, because they often use the same aps-c sensor. Most photo noobs wont gain any benefit with optic viewfinder of a dslr anyway. Its a fucking clichee that dslr are the best ones, you will loose many chances for good snapshots, just because you wont have your heavy dslr always with you. Just wanted to fix that.
>>
File: zeissexolens.jpg (197KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
zeissexolens.jpg
197KB, 1280x720px
>>2898967
>Schneider

Big nope.
Z E I S S has the best mini Otus lenses for the iphone :^)

ONLY $300 each :^)
>>
>>2903235
An excellent choice for your Sony smartphone
>>
>>2903235
I can't wait to see accessories for phone photography reaching the size and weight of real cameras...
It looks like an April fool.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.