[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>ABOUT THE BOOK >This eclectic & at times eccentric

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: pbook.jpg (39KB, 473x510px) Image search: [Google]
pbook.jpg
39KB, 473x510px
>ABOUT THE BOOK

>This eclectic & at times eccentric collection of photographs represents work from over 120 photographers in 34 countries with submissions from the photography discussion board at >>

>This is a true crowd-sourced collection and was assembled in about 3 weeks
>was assembled in about 3 weeks
>3 weeks

FYI
>>
Eggy has died of Zika you insensible cunt
>>
>>2866844
>Eggy

if you want to whiteknight, get the names right, dumb faggot.
>>
>>2866848
I was trying to make a joke. Who usually makes the /p/ books again?
>>
>>2866866
curates or prints?
>>
>>2866866
Iggy
>>
File: 1466009220505.png (376KB, 860x799px) Image search: [Google]
1466009220505.png
376KB, 860x799px
>mfw I had more entries into last years book than Alex

>mfw they still suck
>>
File: 1458598640525.jpg (22KB, 337x372px) Image search: [Google]
1458598640525.jpg
22KB, 337x372px
>tfw Iggy has abandoned us.

No 2015 book. It won't happen.
>>
>>2866993
Good for him. He finally escape this place's gravity. We should all be so lucky.
>>
>>2866827
i can make the book and put it on blurb. i can also just upload a full version of the book if other people want to get it printed elsewhere? how is this so difficult, i wasnt even involved in the process but holy shit the amount you guys go on about it. someone send me the images? want an email or something? or is there a link to the shortlist somewhere that i can just grab the images from
>>
do u guys not know how to print books? Is this board filled with hobbyists and gear fags? Does anyone actually give a fuck about photography??????????????????
>>
>>2868322
>volunteering to waste your time on this hell hole

Obviously, you weren't around for the massive rage fest that was the book publishing the last few years.

In my mind, I like to image that Iggy did the treads and accepted submissions there year just to purposefully fuck with /p/ for treating him like shit the last two years.
>>
> Iggy is real
loltards
>>
>>2868385
>be friends with iggy irl
>know where he is and what he's up to
>watch /p/ speculate and conjecture
>>
>>2868394
I wasn't friends with him, but I just checked out his website. Fuck. He's actually turned in to a photographer. Decent model (and some titty!) shots. Decent food/product photography. Some actual published work. I"m happy for the wee lad.
>>
>>2868394
> be me
> be Iggy
> be sexy Latina woman
> get submissions for /p/
>
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.