[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I take pictures like this? I can't figure it out.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (695KB, 2048x1360px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
695KB, 2048x1360px
How do I take pictures like this? I can't figure it out. I really like the lighting. Any tips?

[EXIF data available. Click here to show/hide.]
Camera-Specific Properties:
Image-Specific Properties:
Image OrientationTop, Left-Hand
Horizontal Resolution72 dpi
Vertical Resolution72 dpi
Color Space InformationsRGB
Image Width2048
Image Height1360
Scene Capture TypeStandard
>>
>>2864215
Rear sync and maybe a ring flash unit?
Unsure on the ring flash
The lighting reminds me of Martin parr work tho and he used ring flashes
>>
What is all of that?
>>
>>2864215
it's all lighting you stupid nigger.
>>
Umbrella on camera left, around subjects head height, aimed slightly down to cast light on the foreground. The flash has almost equaled the intensity of the sun but not quite, you can see the roof is still casting a shadow on subjects left leg, the flash can't wrap around and fill there.

Looks as though the flash is not gelled, but the WB seems a little off, maybe shot AWB, who knows

Shot at base ISO, max sync speed and narrowest aperture to expose for the sky

Framed low to make the subjects legs look out of proportion and focused on the foreground instead of the subject because why not
>>
It looks horrendous, OP
>>
dodge her in post

add a vignette
>>
Lighting or not the post is fucking awful.
>>
>>2864251
"Hey guys, how did this person make this awesome table???"
"It's all tools you stupid nigger"

>>2864258
Correct. I don't see anything there that I disagree with.
>>
Maybe just overexpose a little bit and then add enormous vignetting
>>
>>2864220
Why bother even replying when you have no fucking clue what you're talking about?
>>
>>2864220
What on earth would suggest to you that this is rear sync???
>>
>>2864215
There's something about this image that's off. Somebody torchered that thing in post. There was a lot done to it. About the lighting, have you looked into HDR?
>>
>>2864215
Multiple flashes definitely used, lens probably had an ND filter, and of course gratuitous Clarity slider and saturation.
>>
>>2864215
Why would you intentionally want to make it look like you shopped a model into a poorly composed picture?
>>
Natural light from the right.

Lamp from the left.

Lamp from above to the right of the camera.

It's that simple.
>>
File: 1466062181279.jpg (467KB, 1250x830px) Image search: [Google]
1466062181279.jpg
467KB, 1250x830px
>>2865390
Would you like to try again?

[EXIF data available. Click here to show/hide.]
Camera-Specific Properties:
Image-Specific Properties:
Image OrientationTop, Left-Hand
Horizontal Resolution72 dpi
Vertical Resolution72 dpi
Color Space InformationsRGB
Image Width2048
Image Height1360
Scene Capture TypeStandard
>>
>>2865392
Still choose that setup.

You just need to think more.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.