[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

do you put yourself under the influence of drugs to make photographs?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 25

File: xxnx.jpg (133KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
xxnx.jpg
133KB, 500x500px
do you put yourself under the influence of drugs to make photographs?

some people do. i do it lots of times. weed and alcohol make it more easy for street, gives a more even flow of work, not too much space for analyzing and thinking, but doing. cocaine makes you more bold, but you care lot less.

[EXIF data available. Click here to show/hide.]
Camera-Specific Properties:
Equipment MakeCanon
Camera ModelCanon EOS REBEL T3i
Camera SoftwareAdobe Photoshop CS5 Windows
Image-Specific Properties:
Image OrientationTop, Left-Hand
Horizontal Resolution72 dpi
Vertical Resolution72 dpi
Image Created2015:11:22 12:17:59
Exposure Time15 sec
F-Numberf/8.0
Exposure ProgramManual
ISO Speed Rating100
Lens Aperturef/8.0
Exposure Bias0 EV
Metering ModePattern
FlashNo Flash, Compulsory
Focal Length18.00 mm
Color Space InformationsRGB
Image Width500
Image Height500
RenderingNormal
Exposure ModeManual
White BalanceAuto
Scene Capture TypeStandard
>>
Not intentionally, I just like drugs and also photography so they often coincide
>>
>>2713117
I've never once done coke, I imagine the last thing I would want to do though is go out and take photos.
>>
I smoke weed all the time. I go about my day after smoking weed. Doing the things I would on any day that i hadnt smoked weed. I dint consider it doing drugs and I don't believe it improves my photography.
And I'm utter shit if I try and take photos when I'm drunk.
Just gtfo kid
>>
>>2713172
Oh and btw, as for the cocaine, you're a fuckin retard.
You're not Aldous fucking Huxley.
Gtfo
>>
its fun to take pictures on drugs, but when looking at them sober they're always really shitty.

drugs and art that requires technical coordination don't really match up... unless you're so good at photography that it becomes second nature and you can choose correct exposure, aperture, etc. without even thinking about it. like instinct. but even then focusing would still be hard if your vision is distorted.

drawing and writing on drugs is way better. because you can go back and edit it. maybe i just need to get gud at photography
>>
>>2713185
That was LSD bro.
>>
>drink beer, take camera, shoot photos
>OH SHIT THIS LOOKS REALLY GOOD I AM SUCH A GOOD PHOTOGRAPHER
>wake up sober the next day, look at last night's work
>it's all blurry snapshit garbage

every goddamn time.
>>
>>2713193
>unless you're so good at photography that it becomes second nature and you can choose correct exposure, aperture, etc. without even thinking about it. like instinct. but even then focusing would still be hard if your vision is distorted.

its the daido way. you get shitfaced and then you go out with your point and shoot, loaded with error forgiving film. and zone focus, sometimes street is too fast for focusing. thats literally it. it feels pretty cool too.
>>
>>2713194
huxley was tripping before LSD was invented
>>
I'm both an alcoholic and a drug addict - cocaine specifically. I often take a few beers with me when taking photos and am often wired when processing/editing. I've found both of them help, but then again I'm more relaxed and comfortable when under the influence which always helps.
>>
>>2713117
>alcohol
>makes you tired
>ruins the ability to concentrate
>risk damaging your equipment with drunken coordination
>makes you appear suspicious as fuck and smell bad
>need to piss all the time

I guess the cops get some bonus comedy show though when they arrest you taking a piss in the mall parking garage while you drunkenly ramble about "muh rights im a photo*hic*grapherrr freedum of *hic*presh". And then you get to spend the night in the drunk tank with Bubba Jackson's nephew, but that's okay, you probably are a faggot anyway.

Alcohol and drugs make you look creepy and suspicious, cause reckless behaviour, can land you in a shitload of trouble, and most of all, make your photos look garbage that only your mental gymnastics somehow twist into "art".
>>
People who think they need drugs to augment their abilities usually have none from the start.
>>
>>2713246
Let's see them then, post some pics.
>>
This thread explains a lot about /p/
>>
>>2713185
>>2713172
>I'm a sad stoner that smokes so much it no longer has any novelty or potency. My shitty photos don't get any less shitty after I'm intoxicated so it must not work for anyone and not just me.
>>
File: 1447954461601.png (128KB, 446x451px) Image search: [Google]
1447954461601.png
128KB, 446x451px
>>2713254
Coming up with a strawman like only a teenager can.
>>
File: awesome-light-wallpaper-1.jpg (506KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
awesome-light-wallpaper-1.jpg
506KB, 1920x1200px
>>2713195
On a slightly similar note a month ago or so I recotded a set of concerts on video and after a healthy flow of motion panning around the screen bounces left and right, I was really in the zone man haha. I will try to hold my "visual dance" back if I'll find myself high on X doing video, but it was fun - and an experiment, of course.>>2713195
>>
File: 7 - o pagador.jpg (472KB, 1191x1500px) Image search: [Google]
7 - o pagador.jpg
472KB, 1191x1500px
Alcohol, no. But weed sometimes. It worked well when photographing people, especially one syncretic religious event that had a deep rhythm going on all the time. Very fun.

Pic related
>>
>>2713279
Very nice pitcher
>>
>>2713254
>getting "high" off weed

Oh you kids. Pot is medicine, not drugs.
>>
>>2713246
post your insta/flickr/whatever portfolio then. do it for science
>>
>>2713247
you must be the life of the party
>>
I smoke weed nearly every day(and on the days I don't, I'm fine). I don't think it actually affects my photography or creativity at all, it just relaxes me. Sometimes it removes inhibition, cool for street photography.

When I'm drunk I can't take a photo for shit but I have gotten some decent candids of friends.

I have tried LSD a few times but never shot photos while on it, I feel like I'd come out with a bunch of photos that are personally meaningful but absolutely meaningless to anyone else.
>>
File: sign.jpg (225KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
sign.jpg
225KB, 1000x667px
Whenener I've gone out drunk and stoned to take photographs I come back with a load of snapshits of crap.
>Cool... A sign... *click*
>>
>be club photographer
>free drinks
>free drugs
I rarely work sober. Most of my free stuff is done sober, but paid work is usually a little drunk and on MDMA.
One of the favorite street series I ever shot was a mix of mushrooms, a Zenit 11, a roll of Ilford FP4 and a stroll though Berlin.

Artists used drugs as a muse since the beginning of art, why should we change that?
>>
File: 1446499856024.jpg (4MB, 5376x3024px) Image search: [Google]
1446499856024.jpg
4MB, 5376x3024px
>>2713247
>Alcohol and drugs make you look creepy and suspicious, cause reckless behaviour, can land you in a shitload of trouble
You must know a lot about drugs, tell me more. :^)

When I'm high/drunk I often try to snap good pictures, but it never really works. Last time we were drinking we tried to into art, actually managed to convince some people that replacing the sword with some bike I #rekt in the skate park made it art, they were taking pictures.
>>
i once took some drunk pics with star filters lel

Equipment MakeSIGMA
Camera ModelSIGMA DP3 Merrill
Camera SoftwareRawTherapee
Maximum Lens Aperturef/2.8
Sensing MethodOne-Chip Color Area
Focal Length (35mm Equiv)75 mm
Image Width4704
Image Height3136
Compression SchemeUncompressed
Pixel CompositionRGB
Horizontal Resolution300 dpi
Vertical Resolution300 dpi
Image Data ArrangementChunky Format
Image Created2012:01:30 10:48:02
Exposure Time1.3 sec
F-Numberf/2.8
Exposure ProgramAperture Priority
ISO Speed Rating400
Lens Aperturef/2.8
Brightness-4.4 EV
Exposure Bias0 EV
Subject Distance18.01 m
Metering ModePattern
Light SourceUnknown
FlashNo Flash
Focal Length50.00 mm
RenderingNormal
Exposure ModeAuto
White BalanceAuto
ContrastNormal
SaturationNormal
SharpnessNormal
Unique Image ID30303630393335376275264F37343945
>>
File: SDIM1128.jpg (174KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
SDIM1128.jpg
174KB, 1200x800px
>>2713355
oops
>>
File: laughadam.gif (928KB, 500x246px) Image search: [Google]
laughadam.gif
928KB, 500x246px
>>2713338
>>
File: IMG_20151030_162503.jpg (38KB, 632x843px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151030_162503.jpg
38KB, 632x843px
>>2713372
Wait till you see the pictures of my P&S, they're being developed as we speak.
If I'm not mistaken it's got snapshits of that one evening we got hold of free beer, pizza, bikes, and shopping carts, we all put it in a friend's dorm, but his roommate wasn't too happy and apparently she wanted a fight with me, told her I'd blow the whole fucking apartment away and ended up waking up with a jewish ID in my pocket, somewhere on a roof, with empty bottles of vodka next to me. She seems to be ok with me again though, I guess she was just scared of the cops.

I have no fucking idea what happened, but I guess that roll of film will clarify things, sometimes I take pictures so I'll remember what happened.

Camera SoftwareGoogle
>>
File: imm020_21.jpg (380KB, 1536x1024px) Image search: [Google]
imm020_21.jpg
380KB, 1536x1024px
>>2713391
woke up too in a Japanese hospital once with no recollection of what happened the night before while shooting film. The roll didn't tell me much other than pic related

Camera SoftwareMicrosoft Windows Photo Viewer 6.3.9600.17415
Image Created2015:11:15 15:06:16
>>
File: img.jpg (298KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
img.jpg
298KB, 2048x1536px
>>2713397
>we limit guests to Japanese
Das raycis, but I guess it explains why you ended up in a hospital.
So far I haven't been that fucked up that I ended up in a hospital/jail, but we've been pretty close a few times. I remember eating too much space cake and nearly getting hit by a car, twice. Or almost stealing a van, getting into fights with other drunks, things like that. That ride was one hell I tell you, I was paranoid as hell because of that cake, and every car became a police car, I could hear the sirens as well, I still had MDMA, alcohol, and some other shit I can't remember in my blood, the bike I was riding was stolen, it didn't have any lights (cops will pull you over for this), and I was drinking some cheap beer while riding. I ran so many red lights while riding on the left I'm surprised I made it to the train station. Once I was at the station I had to figure out which train I had to take, as I'm about to enter the station there's 2 fucking cops with machine guns (due to the terrorist threat over here), I try not to look suspicious, get past them, got confused by the change of tracks (the voice said 7, electronic sign read 6, and the little book said 5), but eventually I managed to get to the other city, found a bike, nearly had an accident because I kept seeing ghosts in front of me which always made me slam my brakes. It was a fun weekend though, but I have very little recall and I don't have too many pictures either.

Camera SoftwareMediaTek Camera Application
Image Created2015:11:01 14:47:33
Exposure Time0 sec
F-Numberf/2.8
Exposure ProgramUnknown
ISO Speed Rating100
Exposure Bias0 EV
Metering ModeCenter Weighted Average
Light SourceDaylight
FlashNo Flash
Focal Length35.00 mm
Image Width2048
Image Height1536
Exposure ModeAuto
White BalanceAuto
Scene Capture TypeNight Scene
>>
File: ishiggy.jpg (265KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
ishiggy.jpg
265KB, 1200x800px
>>2713391
>>2713397

these stories are cool. the photos too. i envisioned a small photobook called "DUDE DRUGS LMAO", with such pictures and small stories attached to them.

this happened last sunday. i went to a beach that has just on its back a thermal power plant. so i was there, lying in the sand and took a nap of about an hour. woke up dizzy as fuck, with a sunstroke, also had beer and weed before, so i was feeling pretty airy. started walking and bumped into pic related, which was one of the hugeass tubes that collect and puke back warm water to the sea.

so i took the stairs, trespassed it, and saw some shadows at the end, and went for it. the corridor was very long and one got the feeling whatever happened to you, no one would ever know about it. the guys (3) i found at the corridors end werent what id call employed persons of good, im pretty sure they thought of mugging me (i was packing a dslr, a tlr, a half frame camera, and a small point and shoot) but we ended smoking more weed instead, which made me even more paranoid.

Equipment MakeCanon
Camera ModelCanon EOS REBEL T3i
Camera SoftwareAdobe Photoshop CS5 Windows
Image Created2015:11:30 12:24:08
Exposure Time1/4000 sec
F-Numberf/4.0
Exposure ProgramManual
ISO Speed Rating100
Lens Aperturef/4.0
Exposure Bias0 EV
Metering ModePattern
Focal Length24.00 mm
Image Width1200
Image Height800
RenderingNormal
Exposure ModeManual
White BalanceAuto
>>
File: UmRcwEh(1).jpg (85KB, 928x696px) Image search: [Google]
UmRcwEh(1).jpg
85KB, 928x696px
I've had a similar idea too, but then I realized that all my pictures I take when drunk/high are complete shit, they're nice if you know the full story though. The best things always happen when you're drunk/high as fuck, but I wish I'd remember more of what happened.

Camera SoftwarePicasa
Image Width928
Image Height696
Unique Image IDe00f5f36f847d4940000000000000000
>>
>>2713436
Meant to quote >>2713436
>>
>>2713414
what
the
fuck

that weekend sounded awesome
>>
File: IMG_20151101_154548.jpg (69KB, 652x869px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151101_154548.jpg
69KB, 652x869px
>>2713439
Yeah, it was pretty nice. We invited some guys from /int/, but only one showed up, we told him we'd meet up at the square, I found an unlocked bike, put the chain back on, and rode it to the square, probably gave a terrible first impression, but he already knew me from /int/+IRC, so he probably expected it. First thing he does is pulling out a bag of drugs, I told him to put it away till we reached the bench (there's tons of cops around the place we met), so we went there, drank some vodka, then demonstrated the pizza scam, a couple of minutes later our free pizza shows up, we had a smoke, ate some pizza, then went to check if there was any activity in Overpoort. As it was Saturday there wasn't much to see, so we bought a pallet Carapils (those cardboard ones) and rode to the park, we drank a bit, listened to music (I remember Air was playing), we weren't really drunk but that's when I took the bike to the skating park, and after descending a few ramps it was completely fucked up, wheels bent, inner tubes sticking out, fender rubbing against the wheel, seat broken, etc etc. We drank some more, then we decided to hang it on that statue, I kicked the lights off and then we tried it, was harder than it looks like actually. Chatted with some people who passed by and told them it was art, they were taking pictures. As we left I put some empty Cara cans on the statue, and I found an unopened bottle of chocolate, no-one wanted to drink it so I smashed it a couple of streets away from the park. Back in the dorm we decided to do MDMA, we each took around 100mg I think, but as no-one really felt anything we took some more (around 200mg) even though I suggested we'd wait 10 more minutes. Things got very hazy from that moment, I clearly had taken too much, I remember smoking by the window when it suddenly became very hot, threw away my pullover and noticed I could hear some sort of echo whenever I talked, vision started to shake, just everything typical to MDMA.

Camera SoftwareGoogle
>>
File: pizza.jpg (79KB, 696x928px) Image search: [Google]
pizza.jpg
79KB, 696x928px
>>2713439
>>2713451
The next thing I know is that it started to wear off a little, then I realized I had chewed through a whole roll of toilet paper to avoid the teeth chattering and apparently I had been cuddling a friend the whole time, it's funny how it didn't affect him. /int/ anon became paranoid and left, but came back later. We just talked a bit, then I took a small walk outside with /int/ anon, came back and lied down, I had some light hallucinations and I could still see the music, asked what I've been doing the whole time and kekked at the fact that had been saying nothing but non-sense. I then fell asleep, woke up, and vacuum cleaned the carpet to remove the toilet paper, we all cleaned up a bit and then went to the shop so we could bake our space cake. No-where we could find a baking mold so we started asking random strangers on our way back, when we finally found someone she told us she lived in the same apartment, we told her we're just one story higher, she then realized we were the "shopping cart guys" (we once dropped a crate of beer in the hallway, pushed a shopping cart and 2 bikes into the elevator, etc etc), she laughed and gave us the baking mold, we then baked space cake.
>>
File: img2.jpg (390KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
img2.jpg
390KB, 2048x1536px
>>2713439
>>2713451
>>2713452
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaTgJqMvT0w basically became an inside maymay song as it was playing the whole time as no-one really remembered the steps. We threw some hash and cannabis in it, it was mostly indica iirc, when the cake was ready /int/ anon took a small slice and went home, we ate a piece each but after 2h I still felt nothing, so I took 2 more pieces, an hour later I realized I was high as fuck and trying to edit Bangladesh's wikipedia page because I thought it was rather cold over there, but I couldn't stop laughing, I wasn't really able to edit any page, my typing was shit as well. When I listened to music I couldn't understand the English anymore, it all became Flemish, grammatically correct but plain non-sense, also I thought there was something pink flying around outside, it made some mocking sound. Later on I got paranoid and I could hear police everywhere, someone I ended up in the same bed as my friend again, I began laughing and he could only tell me about the fact that his roommate was going to bring her father to our place, he could hear them he said, he was paranoid as hell. He later got a call, it was only 21:00, but I thought it was 6-7:00, my perception of time was so fucked. He tried to clean everything up but was too high to actually do anything, I grabbed my shit and headed downstairs, then I rode that bike to the station, and when I arrived in the other station I had that problem with the fucking ghosts, but eventually I got home.

Also, his roommate is a literal gommie.

Camera SoftwareMediaTek Camera Application
Image Created2015:10:19 17:19:03
Exposure Time0 sec
F-Numberf/2.8
Exposure ProgramUnknown
ISO Speed Rating100
Exposure Bias0 EV
Light SourceDaylight
FlashNo Flash
Focal Length35.00 mm
Image Width2048
Image Height1536
Exposure ModeAuto
White BalanceAuto
>>
>>2713430
>i envisioned a small photobook called "DUDE DRUGS LMAO", with such pictures and small stories attached to them.
that would be a good idea
>>
File: IMG_20151122_043406.jpg (465KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151122_043406.jpg
465KB, 2048x1536px
>>2713486
Actually, if /p/ decides to create such a photobook I'd be more than willing to contribute, I'll get a decent P&S then though, and write things down so I can recall it later. The shit I get into when high/drunk is always hilarious.

DUDE DRUGS LMAO when ?

Camera SoftwareGIMP 2.8.2
Image Created2015:11:23 20:13:29
Exposure Time0 sec
F-Numberf/2.8
Exposure ProgramUnknown
ISO Speed Rating100
Exposure Bias0 EV
Light SourceDaylight
FlashNo Flash
Focal Length35.00 mm
Image Width2048
Image Height1536
Exposure ModeAuto
White BalanceAuto
>>
ayy lmao
>>
>>2713397
What is this?
>>
>>2714017
Japanese xenophobia by the looks of it
>>
>>2714316
Hookers?
>>
>>2713451
>>2713452
>>2713454

Would have been a nice night with about half the drugs.
>>
>>2714663
Yeah, we did a bit too much that weekend, but we still had a lot of fun. Next time we should use a little bit less though.
>>
ayy lmao
>>
>>2717041

ayyy

i think i could host the book/zine making of "dude drugs lmao". but two rules: 1) short texts, 2)shit must have happened already. no "shot for the book" new material, that will spawn just tryhard trash.

whos in.
>>
File: 2015-12-07-0001.jpg (608KB, 1500x1011px) Image search: [Google]
2015-12-07-0001.jpg
608KB, 1500x1011px
>>2717046
I'm in, senpai. I just got a roll back, and it has that picture of the cart and bike on it, when we threw it in commie girl's dorm.

Horizontal Resolution1500 dpi
Vertical Resolution1500 dpi
>>
took some pics with my camera phone when I was on acid, made me feel more confident about composition and framing.
>>
>>2717117
Post them.
>>
>>2717046

Only have shitty pics of a mutated tree and a forgotten shack from when I was on acid.
>>
File: IMG_5085.jpg (1MB, 1000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5085.jpg
1MB, 1000x1500px
>>2713193
I smoke weed practically every night when I am done with work, and doing things town. It is a way for me to relax even further, and makes video games/music/jerking it so much better.

But I can't stand taking photos while being stoned. I always end up forgetting some important aspect, and hate myself when I go to edit my photos and barely have any keepers.

Some people are different than me, but that's my opinion on the subject.

Equipment MakeCanon
Camera ModelCanon EOS 50D
Camera SoftwareAdobe Photoshop Lightroom 5.0 (Windows)
Maximum Lens Aperturef/1.4
Horizontal Resolution4800 dpi
Vertical Resolution4800 dpi
Image Created2015:12:06 16:53:41
Exposure Time1/400 sec
F-Numberf/2.8
Exposure ProgramManual
ISO Speed Rating3200
Lens Aperturef/2.8
Exposure Bias0 EV
Focal Length50.00 mm
RenderingNormal
Exposure ModeManual
White BalanceAuto
>>
ayy lmao
>>
>>2717090
>eet smakelijk
>>
>>2718606
Marie made us some decent food, I guess she read that book.
>literally spaghetti
>some more pasta
>some shit I can't remember because I was black-out drunk but was good
>>
>>2717046
make a google docs or something fagget I want to see this idea happen
>>
>>2718638
this
>>
>>2719121
>>2718638
not habbening
>>
>>2717090
>eet smakelijk
>>
>>2713454
thank you for this story i needed a laugh please post the pictures when you get them developed <3
>>
>>2713430
PURPLE
FUCKIN
FRINGING
>>
>>2717228
Cm'on, this one's so blurry you've shoot it on drugs for sure
>>
>>2720276
Lol it's not THAT blurry. I posted more photos from that show here if you want to see them.

>>2715358

Neither shows were shot while on drugs. Plenty of people on/doing drugs at the show. During The Chainsmokers show, some dude was sensually hugging a post inside the venue.
>>
>>2720392
>During The Chainsmokers show, some dude was sensually hugging a post inside the venue.
MDMA is nice.
>>
File: Facebook-20151217-102919.jpg (263KB, 2048x1365px) Image search: [Google]
Facebook-20151217-102919.jpg
263KB, 2048x1365px
learning about exposure and different ways to catch trails while on acid at a twirling meetup
>>
File: DSC_0280.jpg (2MB, 2128x1409px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0280.jpg
2MB, 2128x1409px
Sometimes it happens that I'm high, look through my window and make some clicks of the exactly same thing, but looking something new every time.

Equipment MakeNIKON CORPORATION
Camera ModelNIKON D7000
Camera SoftwareAdobe Photoshop Lightroom 6.1 (Windows)
Maximum Lens Aperturef/1.7
Color Filter Array Pattern750
Focal Length (35mm Equiv)75 mm
Image Created2015:12:16 22:09:09
Exposure Time1/25 sec
F-Numberf/4.0
Exposure ProgramManual
ISO Speed Rating6400
Lens Aperturef/4.0
Exposure Bias-0.7 EV
Light SourceUnknown
Focal Length50.00 mm
RenderingNormal
Exposure ModeManual
White BalanceAuto
Gain ControlHigh Gain Up
ContrastNormal
SaturationNormal
SharpnessNormal
Subject Distance RangeUnknown
>>
>>2723455
Acid trails are the best.
>>
File: sign.jpg (476KB, 1000x662px) Image search: [Google]
sign.jpg
476KB, 1000x662px
>>2713326
lol this. It's so deep maaan

Equipment MakePENTAX
Camera ModelPENTAX K-50
Camera Softwarepaint.net 4.0.5
Focal Length (35mm Equiv)52 mm
Horizontal Resolution118 dpcm
Vertical Resolution118 dpcm
Image Created2015:11:29 02:46:18
Exposure Time1/6 sec
F-Numberf/4.5
Exposure ProgramShutter Priority
ISO Speed Rating800
Exposure Bias0 EV
Metering ModePattern
Focal Length35.00 mm
Image Width4928
Image Height3264
RenderingNormal
Exposure ModeAuto
White BalanceAuto
ContrastNormal
SaturationNormal
SharpnessNormal
Subject Distance RangeDistant View
>>
File: ..jpg (495KB, 1000x662px) Image search: [Google]
..jpg
495KB, 1000x662px
>>2713117
When I'm drunk I rarely remember to start taking photos, which is a shame because I always enjoy it. But it's always pictures of my drunk friends, I've never tried architectural, landscape, street etc while drunk.
I guess weed seems good for photography in general, I've never tried it. Alcohol less so.

Equipment MakePENTAX
Camera ModelPENTAX K-5
Camera SoftwareAdobe Photoshop CC 2015 (Windows)
Focal Length (35mm Equiv)27 mm
Image Width4928
Image Height3264
Number of Bits Per Component8, 8, 8
Pixel CompositionRGB
Image Created2015:12:21 16:55:10
Exposure Time1/10 sec
F-Numberf/3.5
Exposure ProgramAperture Priority
ISO Speed Rating6400
Lens Aperturef/3.5
Exposure Bias0 EV
Focal Length18.00 mm
Image Width1000
Image Height662
RenderingNormal
Exposure ModeAuto
White BalanceAuto
ContrastNormal
SaturationNormal
SharpnessNormal
Subject Distance RangeDistant View
>>
File: 20151128_064704.jpg (881KB, 1836x3264px) Image search: [Google]
20151128_064704.jpg
881KB, 1836x3264px
most of my photos are shot stoned

Equipment Makesamsung
Camera ModelSM-N910V
Camera SoftwareMicrosoft Windows Photo Viewer 6.1.7600.16385
Maximum Lens Aperturef/2.2
Focal Length (35mm Equiv)31 mm
Image Width3264
Image Height1836
Image Created2015:12:10 10:51:55
Exposure Time1/30 sec
F-Numberf/2.2
Exposure ProgramNormal Program
ISO Speed Rating125
Lens Aperturef/2.2
Brightness1.7 EV
Exposure Bias0 EV
Light SourceUnknown
FlashNo Flash
Focal Length4.80 mm
Image Width1836
Image Height3264
Exposure ModeAuto
White BalanceAuto
Unique Image IDH16USHH04SA
>>
File: IMG_3667.jpg (185KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3667.jpg
185KB, 1000x667px

Thread posts: 74
Thread images: 25

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.