[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Not shilling. Gimme one reason why you don't own at least

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: 525881246.jpg (122KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
525881246.jpg
122KB, 1920x1080px
Not shilling. Gimme one reason why you don't own at least 1 arc'teryx piece of equipment for your outdoor needs. We all know they make far superior products then all the other outdoor brands.
>>
No, their products are shit and I already have all my outdoor gear
>>
I already have near full Patagonia. Which I'm more than happy with.
>>
>>20768
Ima purfag
>>
Because they're in the needlessly expensive just because we can category along with Fjällräven and Hilleberg.
>>
>>20768
overpriced spergwear
>>
I don't like clothes that make me sound like I'm wearing a grocery bag when I walk.
>>
>>20768
>Not shilling
Sure.
>>
Because I'm not a try harder that buys into marketing and throws money away over residual increase on the performance. Performance that doesn't really matter unless you're some high speed low drag /out/ist.

I also really dislike shills.
>>
>itt poorfag haters

Stay poor, fags.
>>
>>20768
because "far superior" doesn't mean best value
even if their gear was perfect , i'd rather own 3 pieces of equipment that are 90% as good instead of 1.
>>
File: 1438560833618.jpg (84KB, 444x467px) Image search: [Google]
1438560833618.jpg
84KB, 444x467px
>>20777
>be a shill
>let me create this sweet shill thread of a fucking company that I'm no part of
>it backfires and I start getting shit thrown at me
>I get mad and insecure
>I call you poorfags to prove my superiority
You can't really make this shit up
>>
Are they quiet? I've been thinking of buying a Fission SV jacket to wear under my camouflage suit when I'm hunting in the winter, but if it rustles and rattles when I move, it's a bit of a downer.
>>
>>20778
this.
arc'tyrex's cost:longevity ratio is way off, imo.

plus i hate their fucking name. is archaeopteryx really that much more difficult that you have to abbreviate it so it looks like some hack writer's alien species name?
>arc'teryx in charge of not making fun of their clientele's stupidity
https://youtu.be/qrMnAJAeZa4
>>
>>20768
because I'm a poorfag in the respect that I don't want to spend $700 on a jacket that a $120 jacket would do nearly the same.
>>
>>20768
The hell is Arc'teryx?
>>
there are lots of good products out there, and I'm not a fanboy that shill for one specific brand
>>
>>20783
it's the current namebrand that tryhards and gearqueers throw money at to show off how /out/ they think they are. they like it because it's mainstream enough people know how expensive their label is, but it's not as mainstream as patagonia, so they can pretend like they have insider info about quality gear.
>>
Because I get a discount of about 50% on Outdoor Research, and for packs I either use Mountainsmith or Hill People Gear.

I get discounts on Mountainsmith and Deuter too.

When you're this Jewish, you cant not take a discount. It becomes the new baseline.
>>
I'm a pretty big guy, with a big chest and shoulders. The average $50 daypack will not fit me. I have a Sebring 25, and it fits me pretty great.
>>
No sense in buying the same product for twice as much.
>>
>>20771

This.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.