[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/agt/ Asian Girls thread revival edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 418
Thread images: 85

/agt/ Asian Girls thread

revival edition
>>
bumping for cherry
>>
Bueller......Bueller.....
>>
>>4
I think mg killed her.

..or she offed herself.

Either way i fear she is really dead.
>>
>>7
Damn anon I almost believed you

But she was still posting on her tumblr till late last month.
Though I do believe MG will probably kill her one day after finding out he got cucked by cherry. Ohhhhhh tha irony
>>
She probably just got sick of being the only one in these threads and having you guys constantly obsess over here whenever she wasn't around.
>>
I miss creamy
>>
File: 1480730092591.jpg (426KB, 898x600px) Image search: [Google]
1480730092591.jpg
426KB, 898x600px
I want this girl to come back.
>>
>>7
Whaaat? Why would MG kill me? I know domestic violence is a huge problem is Australia, but come on! He's never touched me, and isn't a violent man. You're so silly!
>>8
He actually loves it when I "cuck" him. He's got a real thing for watching other dudes fuck me, or hearing about it when I fuck other dudes. MG is totally a cuck fetishist.
>>9
I don't mind the obsession. It's nice to be wanted. I don't like being the only girl here though. It was so much better with multiple girls posting. There was something for everyone then.

I haven't been active online lately. Stress and all, plus I've had a headache for over a month. I thought it was getting better, but it's not, so the next trial is to cease my meds. Bye bye Valdoxan!

This is the first time I've seen this thread is months. Every time I've checked /soc/ on a whim, it's mainly been dick threads.

Hope you're all doing well! I might tell MG you all think he's going to kill me. Haven't actually seen him for about three weeks. He's not being a very good boyfriend and the sex was declining, so I'm kinda ghosting on him instead of staging a dramatic hysterical break up. He'll either pick up his game, or I'll fade from his life. Either way, meh.
>>
Haven't shaved for about a month. Hairy pussy says goodnight!
>>
>>13
>Haven't shaved for about a month
I fucking love that, Asian girls have such nice dark bushes. Sleep well!
>>
>>13
Goodnight harry pussy <3
>>
>>12
>It was so much better with multiple girls
Yes, it always is.

;)
>>
>>13
>I will never rape that

Just kill me now to be honest.
>>
>>13
I love this beautiful hairy pussy
>>
>>12
>He'll either pick up his game, or I'll fade from his life.
Poetic.
>>
>>2
We need aera in this thread
>>
>>12
>>13
OH SHIT cherry appeared
Well its pretty hard to shit on a man who enjoys tha cuck, guess I should have said he'd kill you if you had side boo you didn't tell him about then again thats probably sexful to him too kek

And I always endorse the bush, well not george bush or bush senior, but only a month? I think your last bush was way bigger, but that was probably a 2-3 month no shave thing

Shit cherry I remember you having problems with cold sweats in bed and now your getting daily headaches, I hope its just your medication seems like the probably cause of it tho.
Hang in there senpai, plus I hope your whole job situation got better in 2017
>>
Bumping i case that short haired Japanese girl comes back. Please marry me.
>>
>>13
It's good to see you're still around Cherry!
Will you still be blogging on your tumblr and responding to your inboxes or are you taking a break from that too?
>>
me so horny.
>>
>>13
come back cherry. we finally got a thread going for you and u decide to bail! only way to see if ur ok is going back to check on ur blog lol. anyways messaged you through there. anyways come back and post!
>>
Sika please.
>>
File: 3holes_slot.png (5KB, 66x100px) Image search: [Google]
3holes_slot.png
5KB, 66x100px
>>12
>>13
CHERRYYYYYYYYY
I missed your charming smile, your gorgeous boobies and your inviting bootyhole.

>Cherry must feel being gangbanged on here, pic related
>>
>>19
Guess I'm a poet and didn't know it!
>>22
The headaches aren't fun. I've been dealing with them for almost 2 months now. It's not a sinus infection. It's not a migraine. There's so swelling or bleeding in my brain. I've stopped the accutane. Now I'm stopping the valdoxan and hoping for the best. I'm hoping I actually won't need any meds anymore, desu.
Also, I expect my bush is going to grow a fair bit. I don't bother shaving when I'm not sexually active, and it's been 3 weeks with no MG. Doesn't look like I'll see him any time soon, so embrace the bush!
>>25
Thanks! I'll get around to my blog eventually. I haven't had much motivation to tend to it of late. It's nice to know people still visit it though, so I'll try to make more of an effort.
>>27
Aww! I'm sorry! I'm posting here now!
>>29
I missed you all too, Anon! Ain't nothing wrong with a gangbang :) But group sex with more girls is always better!
>>25012352
Eh, I'm as dramatic as ever. I'm just feeling meh about MG. Can't be fucked making the effort for someone who isn't making the effort for me, you know? Plus, I've got a theory that the oxytocin generated by seeing him and interacting with him has died, which is why I'm so "meh". I am ok with this.
>>
I should be trying to sleep. I slept over 15 hours yesterday, and the headache is still lurking.

My sex drive is also non existant lately.
>>
>>30
>Plus, I've got a theory that the oxytocin generated by seeing him and interacting with him has died
so you think love is nothing more than a biochemical process?
>>
>>30
>Ain't nothing wrong with a gangbang :) But group sex with more girls is always better!

No.
One Cherry, 3holes and 1467 anons. ;)
>>
>>31
Bea?
>>
>>32
I think I hope it is. Because then it would be easier to let go of. I definitely think oxytocin plays a major role. I was reading an article that said that when oxytocin drops and cortisol rises, people feel disconnected from partners. My theory regarding myself is that MG hasn't been around enough or given me enough interaction (eg texting, chatting, sendkng me pics) to maintain my oxytocin levels. I've been stressed and in pain lately, which must have increased my cortisol levels, resulting in my current apathy towards MG and sex. Sure, I still love him, but it's like that feeling is wrapped in a bubble and distant. I am hopeful that my apathy will stick around. As much as I miss the sex and the guy himself, I don't miss the pining and the longing and the obsessive app checking for messages etc.
>>33
I'd be very sore!
>>
>>31
Have any videos of you farting
>>
>>35
>I'd be very sore!

In a good way? Do you still like anal aftermath, Cherry? Your boobs are getting bigger and I'm hard af rn.
>>
>>35
fingers in pussy? please
>>
>>36
None
>>37
I do like anal aftermath, but I haven't had my ass fucked properly for a long time. I never thought it'd happen, but MG has been failing me sexually.

Not sure if my boobs are getting bigger! I've lost bodyfat at last measure. Maybe not from my boobs?
>>38
Sorry dude. I'm not wet and not in the mood. Dry as the Sahara down there.
>>
>>39
could you do a nice spread of your asshole?
>>
>>39
could you suck a nip?
>>
>>39
>I haven't had my ass fucked properly for a long time

Aaaand my already iron dick goes even HARDER reading this.

BTW you wrote about an anal sex tape you made last time or was it on tumblr? You wanted to share with us, Cherry?

PS: I'm the tumblr PM
>>
>>30
>>31
your boobs are out of this world cherry!
but you already knew that :p
also can you do more lip pics please?
>>
File: ButtSex.png (234KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
ButtSex.png
234KB, 800x600px
>>39
>I do like anal aftermath, but I haven't had my ass fucked properly

Here's a virtual buttsex 4 U
>>
>>35
Love is literally a chemical reaction. Hormones and pheromones and shit. Anyone who tells you otherwise likely has a deity they will try to force upon you.
>>
What the fuck is wrong with everyone on their board?
>>
File: Soap 1.jpg (32KB, 520x341px) Image search: [Google]
Soap 1.jpg
32KB, 520x341px
>>39
CHERRY please pick up the soap, I wanna show you something super cool ;)
>>
File: 1469774748718.jpg (33KB, 378x408px) Image search: [Google]
1469774748718.jpg
33KB, 378x408px
>it has been literally years since there have been active Asian threads on /soc/
>all that has replaced them are ego-boosting/pandering Cherry threads
I check back every now and then, for old times sake, but it's just sad to see this is still going.
>>
>>39
Welcome back Cherry. Remember you do have admirers, although sometimes they remain silent. But now I needed to speak up as the negativity is raging again. Yeah yeah...white knight, I don't care. Amsterdam is still cherishing the good times, like the tube sock pics and the full body with open crotch. And you still look amazing, just not that horny atm. But it'll come back. I'm sure. Good luck and soil us some more.
>>
>>46

Lack of Sika, Stucky, Raspy, Anaru, etc.

Even Cherry mourns their absence.
>>
>>50
No I mean everyone going on about how much they love this chick on the fucking internet and her talking about how she likes cucking her bf and how she is into gang bangs
>>
>>51
>she is into gang bangs
Nothing wrong with that, sir-or-madam

Judge not, lest you be judged.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JYlPhFj_3T0

the only acceptable answer faggots
>>
>>39
mmm missed seeing ur sexy pics. Time to start checking 4chan again if you are coming back. Miss seeing that ass though. Let's see some of that booty... Dam MG is fucking up, I would do my best to keep a woman like you happy in bed. Hopefully he bounces back and pleases you because I think he brought out the slut in you which I'm sure we all love here.
>>
>>48
>fox posted in the thread once
>immediately cherry shows up to whineblog
It's kinda sad.
>>
File: IMG20170310120308.jpg (3MB, 3120x4160px) Image search: [Google]
IMG20170310120308.jpg
3MB, 3120x4160px
>>42
I do have a vid made back in January, I think? It's DP with MG and a sex toy. I'll have to upload it sometime. And I'm going to have to check my blog! I don't have work for a few hours, so I might have time today.
>>43
I can totally try for more lip pics. Now that I'm not on accutane, they've gone back to normal.
>>44
That's so thoughtful of you <3
>>45
Hahaha, you're probably right. It's just annoying when those chemical reactions don't fade, like your brain chemistry has been permanently altered.
>>47
LOL this ain't my first rodeo, cowboy!
>>48
This is the first time I've been here in months. Before that, there was a lot of new girls posting. Maybe you missed it. If there were more girls posting, it'd be an ego boosting thread with more girls having their egos boosted.
P.S. Ego boost? Newsflash; this isn't an ego boost for me.
>>49
Amsterdam! White knight is a term that hateful people have made up to try and shame kind people. I got the socks out just now specially for you! So I've got a few pics to dump. It's great to see you're still around!

This will be a bit of a reverse strip, since I put the socks on and went "oh, I have a schoolgirl skirt, and my dance shoes look like schoolgirl shoes! You'll see.
>>
File: IMG20170310120319.jpg (3MB, 3120x4160px) Image search: [Google]
IMG20170310120319.jpg
3MB, 3120x4160px
>>50
I do. Those girls were the sweetest, most prettiest, sexiest ever. Plus the other unnamed girls.
>>51
Better haters than you have tried, dude. At least dust off the old "fat mexican" line or something.
>>54
Don't make a date with /soc/ just yet. I'll probably vanish back into obscurity in a week or so. It's just by luck I checked 4chan the other night and saw this thread. Yeah, MG is fucking up, but that's life. His career as a performer is what's important to him now, and I respect that, but it doesn't mean I'm going to sit here and cry over him while waiting for him. He did bring out the slut in me, but not lately. The bad sex is partly responsible for my lack of horniness. I'll elaborate on my blog sometime. It's prettyyyyy bad.
>>55
>don't know who Fox is
>having conversations is suddenly whining?
>don't like it? Don't read it, or post and cheer for your favourite girl like Fox so she comes back?

Something I've learned a long time ago (and surprisingly through being a megaslut) is that it's not a competition or contest. You're allowed to like more than one girl. One girl being hot doesn't mean that another isn't. Me having fans doesn't mean those same fans aren't allowed to enjoy and appreciate other camwhores. Someone saying nice things to me does not diminish another girl.
I get a huge vibe here that people treat it like a sports contest where you can only back one team and have hostility towards the other team and their supporters.

If you whiners spent half as much time flattering and talking to your favourite girls instead of bitching, then maybe they'd still be around.
>>
>>11
helloo anon i lurk but i don't know what to wear ;w;
>>
>>56
I want to fill all your holes up cherry <3 can you do a panties in mouth tease please?
>>
>>58
You got any high socks? Nothing else on?
>>
File: IMG20170310120504.jpg (3MB, 3120x4160px) Image search: [Google]
IMG20170310120504.jpg
3MB, 3120x4160px
>>59
Let me dump these and I'll go back and do one really quick. I've got be at work in about 2 hours.
>>58
Wear nothing :) <3
>>
File: IMG20170310120515.jpg (3MB, 3120x4160px) Image search: [Google]
IMG20170310120515.jpg
3MB, 3120x4160px
>>
File: IMG20170310120747.jpg (4MB, 3120x4160px) Image search: [Google]
IMG20170310120747.jpg
4MB, 3120x4160px
These are my dancing shoes! They have suede soles. Had to get them for burlesque.
>>
File: IMG20170310120857.jpg (3MB, 3120x4160px) Image search: [Google]
IMG20170310120857.jpg
3MB, 3120x4160px
>>
File: IMG20170310120919.jpg (3MB, 3456x4608px) Image search: [Google]
IMG20170310120919.jpg
3MB, 3456x4608px
>>
File: Photo on 2017-03-09 at 11.51 PM.jpg (133KB, 643x941px) Image search: [Google]
Photo on 2017-03-09 at 11.51 PM.jpg
133KB, 643x941px
>>60
i do, but last time i wore socks the general consensus was to take them off!! i hope legwarmers are a decent alternative (feet + thigh high)

>>61
omg cherry i'd wear nothing if i looked as good in it as you did <3 <3
>>
>>61
Second this nothing, let's see that lovely body and pussy. And thanks cherry!
>Dream of creampie cherrys ass
>>
File: IMG20170310120950.jpg (3MB, 3120x4160px) Image search: [Google]
IMG20170310120950.jpg
3MB, 3120x4160px
>>
File: IMG20170310121051.jpg (3MB, 3120x4160px) Image search: [Google]
IMG20170310121051.jpg
3MB, 3120x4160px
>>66
You gorgeous girl, what are you talking about? You've got an incredible body! Just look at your booty! And your hips! And your slim waist! You're a stunner! There's no denying that! <3 And those legwarmers are soooo cute!!!
>>
File: IMG20170310121120.jpg (3MB, 4160x3120px) Image search: [Google]
IMG20170310121120.jpg
3MB, 4160x3120px
>>67
My pleasure :) Brb, going to put my panties in my mouth.
>>
>>69
Second this cherry! Both you are stunning :)
>>
>>66
You look soooo cute pls post more!
>>63
And cherry you look hot as ever sweetie
>>
>>70
Sounds good and yummy!
>>
>>66
wear my dick tbqh
>>
>>61
>>70
Ahhhhhh fuck I forgot to (you) back cherry before she woke in in aussie timezones ;_;
I'll make sure I do

but gosh darn its nice to see some pics with the sunlight bouncing off you instead of the night time stuff
Like that whole outfit or whats left of it, don't think you posted in that skirt in a while. And do those soles mean you can do a spin on those floors

>>66
I really don't see how you don't see you body as sexy, everyone has their own niches thats makes them attractive family. And from here it looks like your booty and legs
Embrass it anon and yes ass is in embrass
>>
File: Photo on 2017-03-10 at 12.04 AM.jpg (459KB, 973x648px) Image search: [Google]
Photo on 2017-03-10 at 12.04 AM.jpg
459KB, 973x648px
>>69
i feel like a smol farm girl receiving a goddess's blessing ;w;

>>72
here!!

>>74
hahaha what sizes does it come in~

>>75
i dunno anon! it's probably just a thing; puberty hit me so slow & sometimes i feel like i still have the body of a 10 year old
regardless, i hope you all enjoy!
>>
>>76
You're one sexy ten year old then. Those legs of yours look smooth and perfect.
>>
>>76
You are a goddess hah! Your size is great, big or small should be proud of it looks perfect to us especially me :) able to spread your legs and give your pussy a wedgie?
>>
>>76
I kinda feel you there, well as much as a dude can I'm 22 and still haven't grown any ANY chest hair. Late blooming is wack but what can you do
Buts isn't looking younger than you acually do kinda an asian thing, and its 4chan theres creeps who want a 10yo looking girl kek

how could anyone not enjoy tho, hope theres more pealing and legs
>>
>>76
would throw around the bed/10
>>
>>76
Can i use you as my cum dump?
>Favorite fetish or kink?
>>
File: IMG20170310130257.jpg (3MB, 3456x4608px) Image search: [Google]
IMG20170310130257.jpg
3MB, 3456x4608px
>>73
Got a few pics. Going to dump, and then blog while having lunch. Then I need to get to work.
>>75
Yeah, I mostly internet after I've got into bed late at night these days. When facebook gets boring, and none of the podcasts I listen to have updated, I'll sometimes stick my nose in at 4chan, which is why it's usually night time.
The suede soles of the shoes are for spinning as well as gripping, I think. You'd think they'd be slippery, but they aren't on dancefloors, and the shoes are so lightweight! I want ones with higher heels though. I think these are either 2.2in or 2.75. I want 3in, but they didn't have any, and the ones on the website I want are sold out.
>boring stuff :)
>>25015007
Aw Anon. I don't contactfag. Be careful posting your contact. It's against the camwhore thread rules, usually, and you could get banned or cop a lot of shit for it.
>>76
Oh, you :) Don't be silly! I'm no goddess. I still feel like a newbie when I think of legends like Stucky and Sika and Raspy etc.

Captcha is going really weird on me. Keeps resetting.
>>
>>76
it's one size fits all
no returns
>>
File: IMG20170310130354.jpg (3MB, 3456x4608px) Image search: [Google]
IMG20170310130354.jpg
3MB, 3456x4608px
>>77
Haha, I don't think you meant how that comment sounded about year olds, dude! Haha! Phrasing!
>>76
>i dunno anon! it's probably just a thing; puberty hit me so slow & sometimes i feel like i still have the body of a 10 year old
Self perception is an odd thing, and we're never happy with ourselves. I can tell you, you don't look like a 10 year old to me, and there are many out there who appreciate girls with petite frames. Just keep being your sexy self!
>>
File: IMG20170310130359.jpg (3MB, 3456x4608px) Image search: [Google]
IMG20170310130359.jpg
3MB, 3456x4608px
Better eat lunch now! Panties aren't very nutritious.
>>
>>82
jesus you make the internet sound soo boring which is kinda true, even soc is starting to lose its "social" charm theres not that much to do here now. I just mostly post in the chat thread. Idk pst and aussise timezones still confuse me
Oh yeah thats right dancefloors usually have that wax coating that makes you fall on your ass. As a person with a benis 2.2-2.75 in already sounds to high but then again 3in isn't that much taller. You should practice some moves and see how you feel about them, can you return to ones you have as is?
>;)
Well I don't ge to see you still red hair at night that shine brown folks give off at night

>>85
silk is the best nutrition a person can eat, if your mothman kek. What are you planning on eating btw
>>
File: Photo on 2017-03-10 at 12.20 AM.jpg (87KB, 892x594px) Image search: [Google]
Photo on 2017-03-10 at 12.20 AM.jpg
87KB, 892x594px
>>77
sir that is illegal!!

>>78
i apologize for missing most of the point but here you go

>>79
tbqh i find chest hair very optional, you do you anon!

>>80
would be thrown, probably quite easily/10

>>25015055
n-nice?

>>81
make sure you have enough cum for me anon! i like marking, choking, voyeurism, the typical stuff idk introduce me to more??

>>82
/agt/ queen pls no need to be humble~
>>
>>82
>>85
Have a good day at work and ty! :) looks pretty healthy to me btw hah
>>
>>87
>into voyeurism
do you ever try to give some lucky strangers a peek irl? like getting dressed with the curtains opened or "accidental" flashing in public?
>>
>>87
kek that may have been the first time I heard that line on /soc/
...............I also didn't mean to cum so early but it happened, THIS ODESN'T HAPPEN ALL THE TIME PROMISE
>>
>>87
id choke u so hard, and lay u across my lap and smack ur ass till i left a mark.
lmk if u want contact info im 7 inches hard would cum for u on skype.
>>
File: Photo on 2017-03-10 at 12.57 AM.jpg (120KB, 1080x695px) Image search: [Google]
Photo on 2017-03-10 at 12.57 AM.jpg
120KB, 1080x695px
>>83
what if i wanted to return... for more :O

>>25015154
i dont have kik sorry

>>89
no not yet! it's mostly stuff like getting handsy while someone else is in the room not paying attention 8w8

>>90
>4chan promises
heh well, i don't mind as long as you can go again

>>91
wow~ be warned i slap back >:3c
>>
>>92
Bare ass please
>>
>>92
Can you spread your pussy?
>>
>>92
I'd love to know if you're ticklish :p but wow you are all kinds of gorgeous
>>
>>92
You can't trust anything anon says about anything, not even yourself
I drank some powerade and ate some goldfish, I prob have three more in me kek. If that stool-thing is sturdy enough can you try squatting on it prob help with your back against the wall
>>
>>92
>what if i wanted to return... for more :O
well i'm sure we could work out some sort of arrangement
>>
>>92
wats ur skype
>>
>>98
damn dude give it a rest, what are you Finnish or something
>>
File: Photo on 2017-03-10 at 1.20 AM.jpg (151KB, 706x1066px) Image search: [Google]
Photo on 2017-03-10 at 1.20 AM.jpg
151KB, 706x1066px
>>93
request assepted

>>95
NO DON'T START

>>97
multiple fittings? tell me more
>>
>>100
Wow!! Love the shape of your ass! Can you lick your finger with your tongue out? Please
>>
File: Photo on 2017-01-22 at 6.33 PM.png (1MB, 773x720px) Image search: [Google]
Photo on 2017-01-22 at 6.33 PM.png
1MB, 773x720px
>>100
Gorgeous ass. Would you spread that wide for us with both hands? Like pic related, but uncensored?
>>
>>100
You could flatten dough with a tinder ass like that or just fart in some bum face, idk what your into
>>
>>100
Lovely booty. Just want to go doggy and fill you up nice n full!
>>
>>100
yes, refits are available on demand to loyal customers
>>
>me, learning the hard way contactfaggotry is cancer :(
>>
>>106
at least you're learning
it takes most girls getting doxed and blackmailed before they realize it was a bad idea
>>
>>106
Thats life on soc like anon said>>107, its lead to some shitty and shady business like that "your necklace is in your mailbox" situation that happened awhile ago
>>
>>100
Hahaha are you that ticklish?? I'd at least have to get those cute feet of yours ;)
>>
Less horseshit, more nudes
>>
>>56
Cherry baby you do know how to spoil a fan and make me want more. Just read this and went NNNGGG! Made my cock blush and my balls gush. So. Fucking. Hard. Hope you still take that as a compliment cause I mean it that way.

....and plz don't fade into obscurity. Love from Amsterdam! Glad to hear you're not dwelling too much on MG. You sound stronger then b4.
>>
Some comments and observations of me on the pics
>>57 nice body view
>>61 lips, tits and those socks..
>>62 naughty gal!
>>63 taunting leg position
>>64 those nipples need attention yes. Also: sexy belly
>>65 nips a bit alive..and that sexy mouth again.
>>68 flaunting that skirt...
>>69 this one made me cum
>>85 made me realize I'd like some full naked body pics of you

Great start if my day on this end of the planet
>>
Still want them kitchen nudes, Cherry. I'd also like some full body ass spreads too, please.
>>
>>100
Can I see a video of your ass hole farting?
>>
>>30
Here comes that late arse (you) wish I did this last night casue the sun is about to come up
Yeah I was reading about that whole situation on your tumblr the other day, still surprised after all that troubleshooting you still get them. I'd ask how much money you spent on doctor visits but I think thats free because superior aussie socialized medicine,
while we have our soon to be Amazing healthcare system, which btw is. Perfect as trump would say. Hopefully valdoxan is the main cause and you can get off it w/ any side effects. I'll pray to Ra for you cherry

I can embrace tha bush, but I doubt MG will disappear this year(a man can dream tho) something will happen to him and he'll start blowing up your phone. even if he give the D don't shave it or at least keep a soul patch since you get ingrowns easily
>>
>>85
you didn't spread the pooper for us :(
>>
>>115
>wanting universal healthcare
>not just wanting poor people to die in a ditch

Seriously I'd rather keep my money in my own pocket than pay for other people's healthcare
>>
Bump for maid hex
>>
>>56
PLEASE post that DP vid. <3
>>
Bump for Cherry.
>>
>>100
this is a gorgeous pic
love the ass and love the blonde hair on you.
>>
>>85
am I the only one that wishes I could have a pair of her used panties?
>>
>>117
But your paying taxes for babyboomers to continue leeching off the country with every paycheck you get. Just having too many seniors still alive and not doing anything is 2x worse paying for equal healthcare
Think about anon........choke your gmom in her sleep
>>
>>25017735
Than theres no difference between the current health care system we have and the one the other anon was talking about. Either way seniors will thrive off whatever system that is developed, and will keep receiving social security.
And thats all I have to say, not trying to derail this thread with banter like this, I'm sure theres going to be alot of political science majors looking at this lol
>>
Bump with pic taken last night. Couldn't post because captcha being lame.
At work rn.
>>
>>125
Welcome back <3
I've missed those nips and lips. How is work?
>>
>>76
please post more feet
>>
>>125
Still waiting for that butthole pic
>>
Up!!!
>>
>>125
Bumping best thread in /soc/
>>
>>129
bump for this
>>
Autistic neighbors music
soundcloud com /thewildstyle
>>
>>134
Nice nipple bars.
>>
cherry, you got a pretty hot pussy and i don't want you to stop posting here, but you gotta stop blogging so much. it's obviously the reason you have so many haters. not your body, but your text.

i get that this is like telling a girl she was asking for it, or victim blaming, or whatever, but i don't care. you come across so fucking obnoxious and annoying by how you write (the voice you type in) and with the actual details of your life (the cuck thing is obviously a sensitive issue with guys on 4chan).

i don't know how you manage to do it. it's legit impressive, you overshadow xannie and sss.

but here's the main problem. it's obviously creating a toxic atmosphere and causing asian girls to post in other threads where they don't get the extra love that they would from guys in here. because of that, they post less content and quit sooner.

so for the sake of /agt/ can you just post your tumblr more often so that people can talk with you on that?
>>
>>137
What a dickhead, if she wants to blog that's her choice, has nothing to do with 4chan.

Hey cherry would you ever fuck a random from here or the net? I'd never have the chance given that I live in Tassie, but damn I would love to cum on those tits!

Dont listen to the morons I enjoy your post for what they are! I also read your blog every now and then, keep it up!
>>
Bump for Cherry.
>>
File: idkwhere.jpg (28KB, 596x328px) Image search: [Google]
idkwhere.jpg
28KB, 596x328px
>>2
>revival

Just let it die.
>>
>>100
fuuuuuuck that's a nice ass
>>
>>140
Hope is the last thing that dies nigguh
>>
>>137
I'm at work and don't have much time to address everything you said, so here's some bullet points.

- I don't actually care if people hate me.
- Haters do also hate my body. They often want "typical" Asian figures, not mine with higher body fat and big boobs
- I am not responsible for YOUR impressions of my words on a screen
- I am not responsible for your emotional reactions. It's up to you how you react
- It's not my problem if people are upset by cucking
- I don't know what xanie and ss are. Xanax and sass?
- Toxic atmosphere? I am not responsible for the actions of others. Maybe other asian girls enjoy the themes of other threads like legwear or small boobs. Furthermore, the times I haven't been posting, it looks like no one else does. All i hear is how dead these threads are whether I'm here or not, and I've been gone months.
- I am not changing my behaviour just because YOU have a problem with it. Quit whining.

There's so much more wrong with everything you said, but that's the long and short of it.
There's nothing "toxic" about me chatting to Anons and talking about sex. Other girls are free to do the same, and I'm not stopping them.

>>138
I have. I've actually made some really amazing friends from one nighters from 4chan.

>back to work. Made cookies last night.
>>
>>143
You're the only reason I frequent this thread and one of only 3 girls from Asian I find attractive. But then again you don't have the normal Asian body....
>>
>Tfw you never catch Cherry at the right time to give requests
>>
where the fuck is sika?
>>
>>143
second everything you wrote.
>>
>>143
Just ignore the idiots Cherry, some people just can't appreciate things and have to be special snowflakes that snipe at others. If you don't like something you can hide posts and threads.
Don't get mad at the computer just because you disagree with it. It smacks of a special kind of autism and narcissism.
The reason all the other girls stop posting is because some fucks keep doxxing and request bombing them into disinterest while some act like the girls owe you something because you saw them naked on the internet once.
Jesus fuck you nerds need to grow up.
>>
>>148
And about the fact that some girls stop posting.
Sometimes people don't want to have anymore naked pictures of themselves on the internet anymore! SHOCKING I KNOW!
>>
>>143
If you live in NC and want some cute Asian dick hmu fuuuuck you T H I C C
>>
>>144
Aww. That's so sweet of you. I don't have the typical Asian figure, no, bit you're allowed to enjoy girls in all different sizes, and it doesn't mean any of them is less attractive than the other :)
>>145
I'm never on at the right time to fill requests!
>>146
Yeah, where?
>>147
>>148
<3

About to sleep, but dumping pics from last night. MG came over, and boy did he make things up to me. He was sweet, attentive, affectionate, and the sex was just like it used to be. 24 hours later, I'm raw and sore and my anus hurts. In these pics it's so swollen.
>>
>>
>>
>>156
You do look wet, you should put in a finger or two for us.
>>
>>155
>Aww. That's so sweet of you. I don't have the typical Asian figure, no, bit you're allowed to enjoy girls in all different sizes, and it doesn't mean any of them is less attractive than the other :)

Isn't that literally exactly what that means?

Like I find girls with sausage tits less attractive than girls with small perky tits
>>
>>159
could you show your show your pussy in pov?
and i think you are really attractive and beautiful
>>
>>155
Glad you're still posting Cherry! Hope things are going well for you!

Every time I heard the song Style by Taylor Swift I think of that one story you posted about MG at the swingers club.
>>
>>159
I was trying to make the distinction that there's enough liking to go around. A lot of people get oddly competitive, like you're absolutely not allowed to like more than one body type, or ethnicity, or hieght, or any number of things, or that it devalues and takes away from one body if you also are attracted to another.

Also what are sausage tits? I don't know if you're allowed to post a pic or link to one? Are they like those long, small tits with puffy nipples?
>>160
Like this?
>>161
I'll have to listen to it. Which story was it? There's been a few.

I have a question for Anons who frequent other cw threads.
Concerning >>137, am I the only camwhore who talks about her sex life/relationship/tells sex stories?
>>
>>160
>>
>>162
The one where you said he was doing stuff with other girls but told you that he was thinking of you the whole time.
>>
>>162
on agt yeah but no other girls keep us posted on what they do and some of their sex life
I think ur one of the few that has interesting stories though hahhaa.
>>
>>162
>Concerning >>137, am I the only camwhore who talks about her sex life/relationship/tells sex stories?
No, but you definitely blog more than any other girl who posts on /soc/ except for the nevernude "toats not a boy" shg poster.
>>
File: ZomboMeme 26112016060500.jpg (124KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
ZomboMeme 26112016060500.jpg
124KB, 600x800px
>>155
>>156
>>157

>tfw you'll never ever go balls deep up Cherry's bumhole and pump a galon of cum.
>>
>>164
Aww! Yeah. We were swinging with another couple, and he yold me later on the way home that he wasn't really into her, but as soon as we swapped back, his dick was diamonds. I told him that I was impressed with how well the other guy was giving me doggy, turned around to look, and it was MG pounding me all along.
He's also told me that he didn't really like this other girl he fucked late last year, and that other girls just don't turn him on like I do. He's said for him, I'm the only 10/10 in the sack, and it's always 10/10 every time. I wonder if that's still true considering we had a run of bad sex. Bad for me, anyway.
>>165
I might have to visit other threads. I love hearing sex stories and about other people's personal lives!
>>166
Shg? I don't know other thread acronyms other than agt. I'll need to look.
>>167
I'd be impressed if you blew a gallon in one go!

About to head to the gym. Bright colours. I'll put clothes on first.
>>
I just had a realisation.
I've decided a long time ago that sex was kinda boring for me if there's no connection or relationship involved.
Maybe that's why I blog so much. Getting naked isn't fun or a thrill without a connection? Hence the chit chat?
>>
Time to fight the fat and build a booty!
>>
>>170
....or embrace the fat and build a booty. Both work lol.
>>
To be honest your ass is kinda hot anyhow
>>
I honestly agree at least some form of communication. Besides you can't trust anyone on 4Chan and all the dock pics and terrible comments kill it. If I was able to find someone to jump in online and wasn't just trying to do another retarded scam that's be great.
>>
>>117
enjoy losing your house when you get cancer. its the american dream!
>>
>>169
>I've decided a long time ago that sex was kinda boring for me if there's no connection or relationship involved.

Would you allow a guy do anal and swallow his cum if there's no connection?

Cherry you look absolutely fuckable, always.
>>
>>169
It's got something to do with appreciation..?
>>
>>57
>Something I've learned a long time ago (and surprisingly through being a megaslut) is that it's not a competition or contest. You're allowed to like more than one girl. One girl being hot doesn't mean that another isn't. Me having fans doesn't mean those same fans aren't allowed to enjoy and appreciate other camwhores. Someone saying nice things to me does not diminish another girl.
>I get a huge vibe here that people treat it like a sports contest where you can only back one team and have hostility towards the other team and their supporters
This needs more replies. So true.
>>
What's cherry's blog or Tumblr
>>
>>169
>I've decided a long time ago that sex was kinda boring for me if there's no connection or relationship involved.
This is why role play and dirty-talk have such a huge part in a lot of relationships; imagination is everything.

Also, where is Sika.
>>
>>115
I forgot to reply to this. The only thing I i had to pay for was the medication itself. The doctor and medical imaging were free.
>>171
I want to be less fat and more muscle!
>>172
Thanks! But it could be better.
>>175
No, and no. I'll blow a dude as foreplay if it's casual sex, but I don't give them anal, and I'm not interested in swallowing unless I like them. Most guys are terrible at vaginal sex, so if they can't do that right, then why would I let them have a go at disappointing me anally too?
And thanks :)
>>176
I think it has something to do with my personal values. I have come to place a low value on sex since as a female of the species, I can pretty much get sex whenever I want. Women will always find a thirsty dude. And just because someone will fuck you, it doesn't mean you're hot, or interesting, or desirable. So, sex is pretty meaningless to me unless it's with someone who is interested in me as a person, and will be in my life long term for future mutual benefit. Sex is easy to get. It's finding people to care about and who care about you that's hard.
>>177
<3
>>178
/incherryland I just posted the first part of a recounting of Monday night's MG visit.

Took some pics. About to sleep.
>>
>>179
I'm all for imagination, and for realism too! Whatever works for people.
I kind of dirty talk with MG. It feels more like real talk though.
I tell him during sex that I feel sorry for him because he'll never feel how good it is for me, and he'll never have the multiple orgasms that I do. I tell him that I love it when he stuffs my ass full of cock, and when I'm going wild and trying not to leave marks on him, I tell him that of he keeps making me cum, I'm going to tear him apart. Then I pull his hair and bite his hand or arm because I do get so worked up I feel like I need to rip him apart.

He once asked me to call him "baby" during sex, so now I'll say it right into his ear and say things like "please pound my ass for me, baby" or "baby, I need you to feed me your cum".
I guess that's kind of role playing, but I'm dead serious.
>>
>>
>>
>>182
What is you bra size ?
>>
>>180
>Most guys are terrible at vaginal sex

Explain pls.So the majority of the hetero guys are into straight anal only?

Who introduced you anal sex and for how long have you been practicing? Is anal a must be in every sex with MG?
>>
>>184
12F
>>185
What would I know about what the majority of hetero guys are in to? Are you asking me if they all want anal? I don't know.
I'm just saying that with the number of guys I've fucked, one in ten is good at ssx by my standards, and if they're not what I consider good at sex, then I'm not going to give them anal because I suspect they'd be bad at that too.

I was introduced to anal sex by an engineer from Britain. He was the third guy I'd ever fucked. That was 4 years ago.
Anal isn't a must with MG, but I prefer it when we have anal as well.
>>
>>186
Can you show us your ass please ?
>>
Rule 5, etc. Why don't you all just report shitposters?
>>
>>186
Great, your first cum begging post. Cherry you're HAWT
>>
>>155
>my anus hurts
>>170
>build a booty!
>>186
>12F
so hot!!! :O all my bonerz
>>
I have a box of dark chocolate Pocky, and I am prepared to kick a sheep.

All to summon Sika.
>>
Guys why not just browse AsiansGoneWild? These threads are literally the same filipino chick every time
>>
>>193
reddit sucks to navigate. I have no idea how to find good subreddits there where people post OC. Also they usually post just a few pics and leave. Here you can actually talk to ppl and give them live requests.
>>
>>186
>'m just saying that with the number of guys I've fucked, one in ten is good at ssx by my standards, and if they're not what I consider good at sex

I would love to hear what good/bad at sex means using your level of detail. which I think we all appreciate.
>>
>>193
is that reddit? because only fasggots browse reddit
>>
>>195
she has a blog for that. cherryland or something similar.
>>
>>25043539
You seem really desperate, considering you're spamming your kik contact in every cw thread.
>>
>>193

They're too impersonal. The old days of /agt/ used to have regular anywhere from 7-9/10s posting. Combined with the comparatively lower comment rate compared to reddit, it was more 1 on 1 and you can actually get requests in. Even got mutual contact info which led to personal shit 2 times. Just miss the old days I guess. Reddit has lots of attractive posters, but you can't actually talk to them because of the massive amount of commenters
>>
>>201
This

There was even a robust Skype group just for the Asian CWs and a few of their less-Aspie admirers.

All this has happened before, and all this will happen again. Patience is rewarded.
>>
hoarding and contact fagging are full of aids and fail
>>
>>201
>Miss the old days
How old are we talking? I remember this thread started out as a nevernude thread.
>>
>>204
sika showed her pussy, it was all worth the wait
>>
ChErRY
>>
>>206
No she didn't
>>
>tfw you're trying to make a half chinese girl cheat on her boyfriend with you

I'd be lying if I said I felt bad.
>>
quick little question, i have to ask. What is the deal with the double standards with some asian women, they claim white guys that only like them are creepy and fetishizing them, but then some of them, even the ones complaining about said white guys still only date white guys? can i get some honest opinions from the ladies in here?
>>
>>210
there are no asian ladies here, except one that rarely posts content...
>>
>>210
yea there was that documentary about an older white guy getting a chinese mail order bride that was filmed by an asian women who has a white husband
>>
File: Sad Dawson.gif (417KB, 480x326px) Image search: [Google]
Sad Dawson.gif
417KB, 480x326px
Sika last posted in Dec
>>
>>210
Creepy White Guys ≠ guys who are white that they choose to date.
Creepy White Guys are usually looking for any sort of girl of their preferred race to fulfil their "yellow fever". typically believe getting a qt asian gf to watch anime with and go to nippon will solve their problems and that she will be the perfect submissive housewife.

Again. Nothing wrong with having a racial preference, but specifically seeking out asian women because you love their "traditional value system" and how submissive they are or some shit is really gross.
>>
>>214
This is pretty dead on tbqh.
Thats what usually happens when you spend your teenage hood idealizing another culture but never get to actually learning it and understanding the pros and cons about asian culture. Its just their goal to "win" a cute asian girl so they never have to "deal" with the "shit" girls in their race do.
I don't think any relationship like that lasts without money being the glue to it. Kek I just feel bad when the girl doesn't know she's just a fetish toy to her bf, and he'll most often take nude pics of here in a leash
>>
>>214
>>215
What if I just like sideways pussy and prefer FOBs to American girls in general because pretty much every female friend I have is either an immigrant or her parents are immigrants?
>>
tfw no kitteh
>>
bump for Raspy ;_;
>>
>>214
>how submissive they
Ha
Hahaha
Ha

Submission-play is fun, but have you fellows ever been in a long term relationship with a filipina? The sub-surface contest of wills is a thing. It's a good thing.
>>
>>210
It's an insult to fetish-ize ethnicity based on cultural stereotypes. In doing so, you abstract away who the individual is. Not only is that a huge insult, it's also a waste of both of our time.
>>
theres no doubt a lot of of the people that have given the girls in these threads over the years are white.

so my question still remains, why do they continue to seek attention from them? inb4 they're just attentionwhores anon.
>>
>>221
How many dudes that follow this thread are of shitskin descent?

Show of hands faggots

I'm a shitskin but have a thing for all ethnic women, tho I'm not sure if that weird or normal
>>
File: nowag1.jpg (56KB, 492x415px) Image search: [Google]
nowag1.jpg
56KB, 492x415px
pic related
>>219
Flips are looked down by all other Asians for a reason.
>>
File: Photo on 2017-03-20 at 12.39 AM.jpg (74KB, 831x600px) Image search: [Google]
Photo on 2017-03-20 at 12.39 AM.jpg
74KB, 831x600px
>>128
summoner anon! what kind of foot poses would you like to see?
>>
>>224
Toe in pussy!
>>
>>224
same pose but no panties and pussy visible.
>>
File: Photo on 2017-03-20 AM #2.jpg (90KB, 961x624px) Image search: [Google]
Photo on 2017-03-20 AM #2.jpg
90KB, 961x624px
>>226
>>225
sorry friends i would rather not bloody my feet (´Д `)
>>
>>227
LOL! Toes pinch nips!
>>
>>227
do a front flip and a back flip den super impose the images

also be wearing kkk outfit
>>
File: Photo on 2017-03-20.jpg (82KB, 969x603px) Image search: [Google]
Photo on 2017-03-20.jpg
82KB, 969x603px
>>228
unfortunately my nips don't hang low enough so this will have to do
>>
File: Photo on 2017-03-20.jpg (164KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
Photo on 2017-03-20.jpg
164KB, 1080x720px
>>229
my camera is so bad! tried to increase the exposure but the outfit just blended into the background. this is the best i can do :(
>>
>>230
Right on! Could I see the nips anyway?
>>
>>227
point toes towards the camera ?
>>
>>11
Hello there my good sir. Do you have a link of her set or collection? I might've missed it.
>>
>>224
>>227

You're a real doll. Do you have a nick yet?
>>
>>235
kind of? i had some suggestions but then some anon said i didn't deserve a nickname so im not sure if it counts haha
>>
>>236
I dub thee foot-chan
>>
>>236
I thought you looked familiar. Did someone else call you Whirly pop/vanilla at some point?
>>
>>237
Kill yourself, Euroshit.
>>
>>236
If you decide to post more regularly you definitely deserve one.
>>
File: Photo on 2017-03-20.jpg (47KB, 558x660px) Image search: [Google]
Photo on 2017-03-20.jpg
47KB, 558x660px
>>238
yes that was me!

>>233
like this?
>>
>>236
>kind of? i had some suggestions but then some anon said i didn't deserve a nickname so im not sure if it counts haha
>some anon said
>I didn't deserve
>if it counts
Sure! Really??
A random degenerate anon is relevant now a day?
>>
>>241
oh my gosh!! I remember you posting. I was the girl that posted before you, not sure if you remember. I'm so glad you're back, you're incredibly attractive. you should really get a name, i love your photos <3

>>242
anon was pissy we were trying to give a first time poster a name. he did the same thing when i started posting kek. later brought up some archive posts because autism.
>>
>>241
You're absolutely gorgeous
Could you take a picture of you sucking on your fingers?
>>
>>241
spread your legs
>>
>>241
No more pandering to footfags. Post nudes please.
>>
>>13
Very hot
>>
>>232
I second this!
>>
>>243
Cherry?
>>
>>243
mcgee is that you??? i love your photos and how you present yourself & maybe i'm not lurking enough but it seems like you haven't posted in a while!! I missed you and your adorable lingerie // great photo composition ;w;/

>>246
aha but it was a footfag that summoned me
>>
File: Photo on 2017-03-20.jpg (50KB, 905x644px) Image search: [Google]
Photo on 2017-03-20.jpg
50KB, 905x644px
>>244
this is less sucking more fingers-in-mouth hmm
>>
>>250
>mcgee
yep!! i post in other boards now too (other than /legwear/) haven't posted here yet though, idk if half-asians are allowed :)

>>251
your lipstick is so good!!
>>
>>251
Post nudes please.
>>
>>252
>haven't posted here yet though
don't bother. this thread has a special kind of autism.
half asian wouldn't matter anyway. hell, cherry is mexican. but still, stay away from posting here.
>>
>>251
Can you make a video doing this? you can put it on Eroshare
>>
>>251
So cute, can we see you ass?
>>
>>251
my dick is now diamonds
>>
File: Photo on 2017-03-20 #2.jpg (60KB, 640x936px) Image search: [Google]
Photo on 2017-03-20 #2.jpg
60KB, 640x936px
>>252
:OO which boards are you usually on? please gift me with your presence again

>>254
tbf legwear has its mentally ill moments as well ^^;
>>
File: Photo on 2017-03-20.jpg (68KB, 691x1036px) Image search: [Google]
Photo on 2017-03-20.jpg
68KB, 691x1036px
>>256
peek-a-booty
>>
>>259
>>258
I didn't know duct taped nipples would be so hot, i think I have a new fetish now
>>
>>259
Can we see your bush please?
>>
>>251
>>258
The snippets of your face hint that you must look spectacular.
Fucking nice body too.
>>
>>258
those pasties
hnggg

usually /sma/, although i might post in /sbt/ soon!
do you prefer black or white?
>>
File: Photo on 2017-03-20.jpg (70KB, 670x1004px) Image search: [Google]
Photo on 2017-03-20.jpg
70KB, 670x1004px
>>260
good >:)

>>261
it's still growing out but there's a bit of stubble i can show off!

>>262
oh anon you are far too kind ;;

>>263
!!!! match me with black!! <3 <3
>>
>>264
Can you do some videos or gifs of your feet, flexing your soles? You can use Eroshare or Gyfcat.
>>
>>264
hi can I see butt + soles?

thank you

Also do you have any cute outfits you can try on?
>>
>>265
seconding, also some toe/finger sucking pls
>>
>>265
Also thanks for all the content so far, you've been here for hours
>>
>>264
Great abs and tits too.
Would happa/10
>>
>>264
omg/10 would worship
>>
File: Photo on 2017-03-20.jpg (87KB, 720x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Photo on 2017-03-20.jpg
87KB, 720x1080px
>>266
suggest an outfit anon! (if you say kkk i'm just going to post that picture of my wall again tho)

>>268
it was actually very sporadic posting and long hours of silence but i'm glad you enjoyed :)

>>267
my tongue is blue i just ate candy, maybe later?

>>269
thankk glad to know i'm happa worthy <3
>>
>>264
you're my new soc crush <3 do you have kik or something similar?
>>
>>271
>my tongue is blue i just ate candy, maybe later?
This doesn't bother me, at all.
>>
>>271
How tall are you?
Any thongs?
>>
File: 1480729802737.jpg (163KB, 720x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1480729802737.jpg
163KB, 720x1080px
>>271
This is you in this picture right? I really like that outfit
>>
>>271
Make a twerking clip please with no panties
>>
>>275
Very nice
>>
File: foot.gif (5MB, 545x354px) Image search: [Google]
foot.gif
5MB, 545x354px
>>265
i am not sure how well this worked

>>270
anon i would like a shrine!!

>>273
okk ahah sorry these take so long to make!

>>275
yes this is me! you want to see this one again?
>>
>>278
I'm just looking for any opportunity to see more of your soles. They're really cute
>>
>>278
you're so cute oh gosh! love the gif
>>
>>278
Can you use Eroshare please, they allow longer videos and sound
>>
>>278
I'd rather see you twerking dat ass or gyrating those abs. But +1 for putting that together.
>>
>>278
you have nice lips
>>
File: more feet.gif (5MB, 383x327px) Image search: [Google]
more feet.gif
5MB, 383x327px
>>278
this doesn't loop right >:(

>>279
more for you bc previous fail

>>281
what kind of sounds are you even expecting in these lmao

>>282
omg eventually

>>283
thank you!! mwah!
>>
>>280
aaaaa marry me
>>
>>284
>what kind of sounds are you even expecting in these lmao
Maybe some moaning, I like hearing a girls voice.
>>
>>284
Those dimples when you smile. You must turn a lot of heads.
>>
File: mmfg.gif (4MB, 465x368px) Image search: [Google]
mmfg.gif
4MB, 465x368px
>>
>>288
Dear God woman, why must you be so amazing?
>>
>>288
Do you enjoy deepthroating? What about throat fucking?
>>
>>290
This please. Make a vid for us, with sound.
>>
>>288
Wish i was a finger.
>>
>>288
make yourself puke
>>
>>278
>>284
I'd have to make that shrine for that gorgeous smile alone. Thanks for sharing!
>>
>>293
ew, no.
gagging yes, but no puking.
>>
File: spit.gif (5MB, 419x324px) Image search: [Google]
spit.gif
5MB, 419x324px
hair is too messy no one to hold it back ponytail is not enough
>>
>>296
That looks so hot, do you have something else you could suck on? Even vegetables would work.
>>
>>288
are you shaved?
>>
>>296
Lick those hot tits
>>
>>298
read the thread, she said she was growing it out.
>>
>>300
sorry i just joined and feared to miss out on sth
>>
>>296

Fantastic smile.

You are quite lovely. Anon would drink champagne while walking on a beach to get to know you better.
>>
>>258
>>259
>>264
>>271
>>278
>>284
>>288
>>296
Wonderful. I'd love to make you my dirty little secret.

Over the shoulder ass shot? Thanks :)
>>
alright alright, the truth is I'm a jealous black guy that hates the fact that asian women will most likely date white guys if they date outside their race, and because of stereotypes i have to jump through a lot of hoops to even be considered dateable by one.

>inb4 yellow fever meme

the heart wants what it wants.
>>
>>304
Don't let the butthurt consume you dude there are enough QT azns for everyone
>>
>>304
This post made me smile
>>
Cherry, post some bottomless pics please.
>>
>>195
I'll do a write up one day. On the blog like other Anon suggested. I will say quickly though, that if you have the stamina to fuck hard and long enough to the point where every time your dick goes in and strokes my g spot and gives me a one touch orgasm, then I'm going to call you good in bed.
>>210
Depends on the white guy. Not all of then are creepy fetishists. Some of them are surprise surprise, actually decent blokes.
>>221
Who says they seek attention specifically from creepy white guys /white guys in general? Here, we don't know what colour you are.
>>241
I'm so happy you're back! You're stunning!
>>252
Half asians are totally allowed. I'm half filo, half white Australian. Make a home in this thread plz!
>>254
The autism is you
>>307
Like this?
Sorry though. I'm not up to posting. Going off the meds has brought back my anxiety levels in a huge way. I'm going to the doctor tomorrow.
>>
>>309
Hi Cherry!
>>
>>309
Now can you turn around with your legs apart please?
>>
>>309
our beautiful cherry is back:) u look ever so yummy too bad u have to go already:( can't wait till u get to ur sexy details on MG. u left me wanting to read more.
>>
>>309
Hope things turn for the better for you Cherry. If you need a confidence boost (and ignore the trolls) be around. And if you care to put on those white socks again...I'll be tribute cumming on those pics.
>>
>>264
>>258
>>241
You're really cute and also seem like an amiable/nice person, glad I stumbled onto these images today!
>>
>>309
cherry may i know your blog?can i have a link?
>>
>>296
please come back
>>
>>100
Omg that is the cutest butt i have ever seen
>>
>>296
you are hands down one of my favorite chicks here
>>
>>319
she reminds me of brighteyes (rip in reeses pieces)
>>
>>310
Hi!
>>311
Another time. Sorry dude.
>>312
I'll sit down and finish the story soon. Still might have to give MG the boot. He hasn't been answering my texts. I needed to know if he's coming to see me so I can delay my period or not. He didn't reply. With my current unmedicated freak out state, I can't tell if I'm overreacting. I'll just ignore him back.
>>313
Dear sweet, Anon. This thread isn't really a confidence boost for me. It's for fun and I love you all, but I don't do it to boost my ego. I like talking to you all and trying to make the people who like me happy.
>>316
/incherryland at tumblr

I'm on my way to the doctor's today. Gonna sort this anxiety shit.
>old pic from a few weeks ago
This is my burlesque costume. Not finished yet. I'm performing in two weeks. I have to shut down my anxiety before then.
>>
>>100
Bumping for more of this cutie.
>>
It makes me cringe at all the newfags frothing over some basement dwelling neckbeard. You realise you all have been pretty much baited. FFS do you not remember the standard for "there are no girls on the internet." Its like tits just makes you forget reason. Timestamp! Time fucking stamp! I just can't even.
>>
>>323
who are you referring too? nobody here has baited us.
>>
File: Photo on 2017-03-22.jpg (120KB, 720x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Photo on 2017-03-22.jpg
120KB, 720x1080px
>>323
silly anon, asians can't grow neckbeards

>>324
well i guess i got successfully baited into timestamping. wasn't even planning on posting today, but a girl on the internet must do what a girl on the internet must.

>>289
>>294
>>297
>>302
>>314
>>319
>>318
thank youu everyone you're the sweetest! i'm glad you all enjoyed!!

>>320
will take this as high praise
>>
>>324
ive seen these pictures posted in other threads. theres nothing new here. You got baited
>>
>>325
I will bite. Mind taking a picture bending over. I want to know if u have tone or just good genetics.
>>
>>327
Be careful, you might get baited.
>>
>>325
Nice to see you again Vanilla! I missed you so bad
>>
>>325

My name is mr grumbus and I would love to shup your dungledoo
>>
>>326
you said that one minute after she posted a timestamped pic, kek you are stupid.
>>
>>100

Vanilla

This is the best photo (for me) that I have seen in /asn/ for ages.

Thank you
>>
>>325
I'd so sail half way around the world to vanilla you.
>>
>>325
I approve of Vanilla! Take care of yourself anon, will try to browse more when I can during these days.
>>
>>325
Typed up a decent sized response for you, but no valid recipient.

tl;dr
It's cool. very unlikely to keep up here. Best wishes, take care.
>>
>>335
ahh damn i knew i should have waited :\
it was such a hassle to log in that one time i just didn't want to bother with it :'(
>>
>>325
>those toes
>>
>>327
hahahahaha
>>
>>309
>implying you aren't the most attention seeking.
>>
>>321
>hola cherry
Happy spring or whatever season it is in ausland durning this time.
If anything when it comes to "your guy" MG you should just try ignoring his absence like he does with you. I read your last blog post and it just seems like he only gets back to you when hes not really busy, you shouldn't worry yourself with his antics. Seems like its always something.
Just give him a set deadline to get back to you, while in the mean time you just worry about yourself and that upcoming burlesque play(which I'm uber interested in hearing about). Don't overthink what hes doing, probably nothing. Its not worth stressing yourself over about since your unmed

If no texty from MG then let the floodgates of amber run free lol, luv your unfinished outfit btw
>>
Cherry, post naked ass on soles please
>>
>>341
Second this
>>
Cherry please post something you didn't post in the last five years over and over again.
>>
Getting ready for Spring cleaning
Computer files "gathering dust"
Realize it's been over three years since Brighteyes
What have we become?
>>
>>336
bumping for you
>>
>>343
>passiv-aggressiv

Stop whining and being constantly butthurt for no reason faggot. Requests and poses are always limited.

Cherry is free to post WHATEVER she wants, she's not here for you.
>>
>>182
You are so beautiful
>>
no 404 for u
>>
>>296
Holy shit this literally made me instantly hard... HNNG
>>
>>339
Is there a problem with being an attention whore in a thread made for attention whoring?
>implying you can't just ignore me
>implying you didn't just give me attention
>>340
It's Autumn here!
That's excellent advice you're giving me about MG. I'm doing my best to get on with my life away from him since he seems so caught up in his own hobbies and ventures. I'm trying to do the same, and the burlesque is part of that. I'm only a beginner at it, but everyone has to start somewhere.
I'm back on the meds as of Wednesday. My doc took a blood samplr and I'm going back next week.
I actually saw MG last night. He wanted to check my neck. Of course we had sex too. He's learned a new bedroom trick, but I'll blog about ot later.
>>341
Sorry, it's period week as of last night. Sex brought on the rag.
>>343
Sorry. I'll try and grow a second head since my regular body ain't cutting it anymore.
>>346
<3 Yes, I'm here for the people who do like me, and myself .
>>347
Thanks!

New hair colour. Dunno if it's staying that way.
>>
>>351
Delicious tits....keep posting...thanks
>>
>>351
I love your wild hair, Cherry.
Ombré looks good to me.
>>
Cherry really should leave that wimpy cuck for a real man.
>>
>>353
I wish the wild hair was in her pubic area, though.
>>
>>325

Actually, as an Asian man, I can grow a pretty mean beard
>>
>>351
Are those phone rings a new thing? I have seen two today, and none ever before that.
>>
>>351
cherrrie, please bring out your toys again. craving some soaking wet pussy in combo with your toys.
>>
>>351
ugh u gone and fucked up ur hair. Jk... ur still beautiful but ur other hair color looked better. or try a deep natural red instead? would suit ur name a lot better;) and yes go back to your blog already. it's like a novela haha. Anyways more ass next time. love when ur asshole is shown it such a turn on because we know u like anal. Anyways hope all goes well.
>>
bumps for vanilla
>>
>>351
Kek I guess using "hobbies" is a better way of putting what MG does to be busy. I kinda feel like he'd have a better time getting gigs in LA, theres a whole buttload of comedy clubs here but to his of his own. I think if you kept him as a lower priority in your daily thoughts and find something to keep you
busy will ascend you to the level that MG is on lol. Plus you'll have more stories to talk about
Hopefully that doctor kind find something in your blood works, after your 20+ checks. And what did he learn that Fake Taxi reverse sailor man missionary position or something on that line? lol

I think you need to take another pic of your new hair did when its dry, can't see all of those hilights when its wet, still looks qt tho
highlights are pretty hot(tho I try not to say that since their uber popular now)
>>
>>223
>Flips are looked down by all other Asians for a reason.
Lmao I recognize your post, especially your nowag pic. Werent you the one shitposting in the am thread?

How surprising. A racist troll who thinks asian men are inferior finds himself in an asian girl thread. No wonder so many wmaf relationships eventually become so toxic

Could you just like asian women without being so racist?
>>
>>364
It makes asian chicks wet tbqh.

I have a buddy married to a korean girl who keeps telling her he doesn't want mongrel children with her.

Great guy.
>>
>>325
hey you, come back
>>
File: IMG20170326143410.jpg (4MB, 3456x4608px) Image search: [Google]
IMG20170326143410.jpg
4MB, 3456x4608px
>>354
/taking the bait
He's not wimpy. The dude is 6'1 91kgs, works out. He is however, a cuck if the definition is a dude who likes seeing his wife or girlfriend fucked by other dudes.
>>353
You know what ombre hair is! I think I should have started it lower down, desu.
>>357
They're big in HK, apparently. A workmate of mine holidayed there before Christmas, and brought me this one back. I LOVE it. It's so useful. It's only a matter of time before they become popular if they aren't already. Asian phone accessories always get big.
>>359
When my period is done, Anon. For sure. I have some I've never used.
>>361
Even if you're joking, I'm wondering if I did make a mistake with my hair colour. I did like that orangey red. I can always go back to it. A deep red would be nice too, but I'm holding off on doing it because my burlesque teacher has her hair that colour, and I don't want to look like I'm copying her look.
Also, I just updated my blog!
>>362
Vanilla is such a cute name. Bump for her also.

Better pics of hair colour. Plus tits.
>>
>>367
Holy fuck that is sexy. Here at my computer with my girlfriend, and we both want to fuck you while your man watches. She says she wants to use a strap on and make me suck it clean
>>
File: IMG20170326143445.jpg (4MB, 3456x4608px) Image search: [Google]
IMG20170326143445.jpg
4MB, 3456x4608px
>>363
I'm calling his comedy career a hobby since he's still got a day job which is his primary source of income. He's not a professional comedian, but he is a professional chiro, so one's his job, and the other is a hobby imo. I wonder one day if he'll move somewhere where there are more opportunities for comedy, but I sort of doubt it. He'd have to uproot his family and lose their existing client base, so they'd have to rebuild their business and live off savings for awhile.
> Plus you'll have more stories to talk about
Do you actually like my stories, blogging and chat? It's nice to hear when people do.
I'm excited for Tuesday when I go back to the doctor. It'll be a relief to know what the blood tests say and then make a plan from there about treating this headache.
>And what did he learn that Fake Taxi reverse sailor man missionary position or something on that line? lol
Hahahaha! Like leveling up a pokemon? MG learned a new sex move! I'm going to blog about soon. Got a relaxing quiet evening at home tonight.
>>
File: IMG20170326143449.jpg (4MB, 3456x4608px) Image search: [Google]
IMG20170326143449.jpg
4MB, 3456x4608px
>>368
You tell that beautiful lady of yours that I'd be so up for that if we lived in the same part of the world. I'd make my guy sit in the corner and watch while the three of us got hot and nasty! I hope you choke on her strap on :)

And if your girlfriend wants the same hair colour, I first used L'Oreal Preference 3.12 St Honore, which gave me the dark base, and then Préférence Wild Ombrés No. 102 for very dark hair to get the balyage effect.
>>
>>370
She's very adamant about keeping her short her natural color.
Would you guy like to get involved too? She cums hard with my cock down her throat, and I'd love to push it down while someone else fucks her.

But she also loves to go down on women. And I sometimes get down with playing with guys

We're sitting here in bed right now, finishing some beers, loving imagining this whole thing. She's bi and dated women mostly before me, so its an itch she always wants to scratch.
>>
>>367
I love your face. You are so cute!
>>
>>371
He definitely would, but how involved is the question. Of course he's cool with girlfriend swapping, DP, spit roasting etc, but I'm not sure how comfortable he is with bi play. He's let another guy suck him before, and he's let me peg him and prostate milk him, but I wonder if he'd freak out blowing another dude, fucking another dude, or being fucked by another dude.
I would love to watch you and your lady have an MFM with MG. I'm a bit of a she-cuck and like seeing him fuck other people.

I wouldn't call myself bi as in I've never dated women, but I've had sex with women and quite enjoyed it. Their skin is softer, nipples are nice to suck, lips are nice to kiss, and and pussy is nice to eat.
>>
>>372
Thanks, Anon. :) I don't really post full face anymore though.
>>
>>373
I think the answer to this is that your man and I need to take turns on both of you while you play with eachother. She really wants a spitroast (like, right now), but has never done a DP. Anal ain't her thing, but we really wanna do a double vag

Your pics are making her want to take some. I'm trying to talk her into it. She's also not asian at all so it might be against rules
>>
>>373
fuck why do u have to live all in another continent:( anyways yeah I was being harsh on the criticism on ur hair....I do like it now that u have posted more pics but still liked it red better. Anyways keep up the pics. love coming here and watching ur sexy body. gonna go see ur blog now;)
>>
>>374
anymore? must have been a lllloooonnngg time ago if u ever posted ur face:( either way we take what we can get. but he is right. ur face looks gorgeous.
>>
>>375
That sounds like the only solution, a tag team orgy foursome!
Anal isn't for everyone, but goddamn DP feels incredible. I've done double anal with cock and dildo, and double vaginal with two cocks. The hardest part is everyone finding a position that works.

Get her to take pics for another thread. This one is just for Asian girls (even though people think I'm Mexican). Camwhoring can be heaps of fun!
>>376
Invent teleporters! That way it won't matter where people live.
I'm still not sure I like this hair, but I'll keep it for awhile because all the colouring makes my hair dry and brittle. I'm using hair repair treatments on it until it recovers.
I'm planning to blog more tonight. Right now I'm just being lazy here!
>>
Indeed
You have a cute face
If was possible see pics full face...
Btw i just want see you sucking your boobs, have a nice day
>>
>>370
Goddamn family that new color looks pretty damn vibrant and good(qt) on you. I think that orange hue looks better than the usual blondish look highlights have now

10/10 hair do fampie, I'll reply to your post tomorrow I should really be asleep rn

>Do you actually like my stories
But yeah I really do, maybe I'm just a weirdo or an old soul but I do enjoy reading people's lives/stories. And you have the means of typing up good long blogs and stories tbqh. Its nice to see you nude and all but I think I'm more thirst deprived for a good chat on this board every now and then.

have a good night cherry and thread, or morning idk
>>
>>378
omg I love those lips so much

she loves to stretch her pussy... we can get my four fingers up to knuckles in and she loves it. So we think DV could work pretty well!! Can't wait to try it someday. I'd love to feel my cock sliding against another insider of her. Would love it even more if it was your man and me while she was eating you out.

Speaking of which, can we see that pussy?
>>
Hi, Cherry! I don't have any prior knowledge of you, but just from reading this thread I've become an instant fan. Your blog was an engaging read. You remind me of a girl that I used to sleep with in college; unapologetically slutty and sharply articulate. Hands down one of the most interesting women I have ever had the pleasure of knowing.

I wanted to ask how you got into swinging? If ther is a blog post, could you link it? I swing with a group of friends and I love hearing every newcomers' origin story.
>>
>>377
It was a very long time ago!
>>379
Here's boob licking! Sucking takes some acrobatics!
>>380
I don't think you're a weirdo. Nudity and sex are all well and good, but they're not always foos for the mind. Personally, I like hearing about people's personal lives too. Rest well, and aweet dreams , Anon!
>>381
That's about the same as me. I've never successfully been fisted. I wish I could lend you guys MG to help fill your fantasies. He loves huge insertions, stretching, and isn't phased by crossing swords during sex. He once told me how turned on he was when he felt his balls against anotyer guy's during DP.
Can't see pussy yet. Period is in progress.
>>382
Hello Anon!
I've been a regular in this thread for for the past few years. I'm very flattered that you're enjoying my content and blog.
I haven't posted about getting into swinging, but the nutshell version is that I decided to start having sex since I'd only been with one guy, and eventually met "MG", who turned out to be a swinger whose wife was no longer interested in the lifestyle. I didn't know he was married at the time and freaked when I found out. That's when he told me all about it, and we've been swinging ever since. That was nearly 5 years ago. I can do a blog post with more detail.
Also, have you read "Swingland" by Daniel Stern? The name of my blog is a take on that book. Awesome read.
>>
>>381
This is the best I can do for pussy without revealing the bloody maw of the beast!
>>
>>384
mmm yummy. what i would give to eat you out and work my way down to ur yummy ass.
>>
>>384
beautiful
I'm seeing the other anons discuss your blog and because we are kind of new... is there a link you can give us?
Also, we just fucked with her riding me, a dildo in her mouth thinking of your man with me dreaming of eating your pussy. While listening to Prince (because for some reason it seemed the most appropriate lol) and now going to bed. goodnight and thanks!
>>
>>385
I wouldn't let you with the current red tide down there!
>>386
/incherryland on tumblr is my blog :) I'm planning on posting a bit more there this evening.
And it's so hot that you guys just fucked. I'm happy I helped you get there a little! I'm sure you'd both enjoy playtime with MG and I for real, and we'd all have lots if orgasms. He's a hot little stud muffin. I'll dhare some of his pics on my blog sometime. No face, even though there are a few bits already out there, but I have the pics we use for online profiles, and videos of us fucking exist which I've shared here a few times .

Rest up, and then have round two when you guys wake up!

>going to eat dinner at the keys and blog moar in my underwear
>>
>>383
Fourth person to recommend it. I've ordered it on Amazon as of ten second songs ago.

Question for you: Do you run into a lot of broken spirits when you swing? My friends and I try to get to know the people that enter our circle for chemistry's sake because simply fucking people that you don't connect with is just cardio and oftentimes I find that people who swing are coming out of a bad relationship or just lost a loved one or have some other tragic reason. I honestly dont mind hearing their stories because I had a crappy childhood and know quite a bit about pain and depression so I can always hand out a book or play a song or crack a joke to ease the tension without dismissing it. Besides, all of the most interesting stories in life aren't fictional.

I find it odd that so many go through hell before they finally embrace their inner swinger because I simply got into it to satiate my ridiculous sex drive and explore my sexuality. It's just plain fun for me, but my story seems to be the exception from what I can tell.
>>
>>387
thats one hot rack
>>
File: IMG20170326184234.jpg (728KB, 3456x4314px) Image search: [Google]
IMG20170326184234.jpg
728KB, 3456x4314px
>>388
Once you get past the "I'm trying to sound cool and funny and edgy about sex" schtick, the book is really enjoyable. Stern starts being real and laying out some wisdom, and it gets really good. I hope you'll enjoy it as much as I did!

Broken spirits?
To be honest, I don't know. I've never really got to know the people I've swung with. Mg and I bormally meet a couple, have play time, and then go our separate ways. We've also been to a swing's club, but have formed no regular playmates.
I will say that personally, I have mental health issues. I suffer from depression, anxiety, and was diagnosed with BPD back in 2014. Maybe I am one of those broken spirits?
I also agree with you that fucking people without chemistry is just cardio, which is why I'm not as promiscuous as I used to be. I was wild for a time there, and then sex lost a lot of the thrill when I discovered that I wanted connections with people, not just their genitals.
These days, I mostly fuck MG, and occasionally we'll have an MFM or swing with another couple. He's busy a lot, so we haven't played with others for awhile now.

Your story does seem to be the exception, but not because of what you think. To me, it's exceptional because as a single (assuming) male (assuming), you have to have the goods to get anywhere in a couples dominated sex scene. "Swingland" outlines it very well. So if you're successful swinging as a single male, then that's what I find exceptional.
Single men who are selfish and just want to bust a net ruin the swinger's lifestyle, which is why most clubs charge single men a hugely inflated door price and screen them harshly.

This isn't actually my book. A friend lent it to me years ago, and I've never got it back to him.
>>389
Thanks!
>>
>>390
your book now! and aww well if it wasn't a massacre down there then. Ever just do anal when ur on ur period?
>>
>>390
Well, my story would be a lot longer than a blog post or three but the summary would be:
- Have bad childhood, express self with pelvis
- Express self a lot
- Meet real friends at 22 in college
- Personality lightens up, depression fades slowly, learn to appreciate chemistry
- Two lesbian friends from college marry each other, invite me into bedroom on a whim
- Other friends are intrigued, do the same
- After we get used to each other, task me with bringing more women into the circle. I oblige.
- I give the newbies backstory to calm their nerves and assure them that they aren't amateurs entering a porn star orgy
- Newbies feel like they've known my friends forever, start getting to know each other and network other swinger friends

I get what I want sexually, but never at another person's expense. That's some teenage ass shit, playa. I suppose I got that out of my system early.

I didn't enter a swinger club until two years ago. Got in for free because the girl in I was with bones the owner regularly. Hooked up with a couple for some MMFF action. Fun, but a little impersonal for my taste. Would've been been right up my alley back when my pelvis was my paintbrush.

You don't strike me as a broken spirit. It's not the presence of anguish that breaks a motherfucker; it's the absence of will to overcome it. When I read your experiences, I see a person hanging in there. Shit, I've got depression and anxiety too, plus I come from a long line of high testosterone short tempered men. That don't mean I'm broken. I've actually never been happier.

You're horrible. Order a copy for your friend and have it mailed to his/her house this instant. I have this one book that I always recommend when people tell me that they want to read fiction for adults. I've given it out 8 times. Never gotten it back once.

This might be the girliest thing I'll ever say, but I love that bra. The padding feels nice whenever I take it offa lady.
>>
>>365
>It makes asian chicks wet tbqh
Those are asian girls with probably serious self esteem issues. Only self-hating people enjoy denigrating their own race. Your buddy's gf seemed to hate being asian so much that she married an openly racist white guy.

I say fuck that. Find asian girls who respect themselves and are proud of their own culture.
>>
>>304
>asians
>ever giving niggers a chance
Just stick to white women.
>>
File: Baby uni.jpg (162KB, 834x800px) Image search: [Google]
Baby uni.jpg
162KB, 834x800px
>>393
The nice hot smart asian girls you have to find in top tier universities. Generic sluts like this get nowhere in life. My mrs at least is working towards something. Very proud of her.
>>
>>394
I'd like to see how many racist cunts in 4chan actually have the balls to call out a nig in real life. I bet most of you are just sissy whiny bitches who act all tough on the keyboard.
>>
>>384
>>383
>crossing swords during sex.
>how turned on he was when he felt his balls against anotyer guy's during DP.

I think thats the only BIG NEGATIVE point on DP. That would break the whole mood to even look at another guys dick during fucking. Its awesome to double penetrate a girl but PLEASE each in his own hole tho ;) And NEVER touch my balls or my dick pls. Its strictly for the Girl ONLY.
I always wonder how the porn actors keep it hard while having their dicks in contact (eeewww) while pounding one hole.

It seems like porn is only hot in theory. lel
>>
>>387
May I cum for you, mommy?
>>
>>387
Can you please post some side view pics of your belly after eating?
>>
>>383
>turned on he was when he felt his balls against anotyer guy's during DP

KK, so I get my gf drunk and horny enough to DP a couple of times per year. It's great.

I don't care whether of not I'm crossing swords or whetever b/c, well, I don't care. BUT if I thought that the other guy liked it, that would put me off.

Just fuck the girl. That's the whole (hole) point.
>>
>>399
Yuck
>>
>>364
hello r/asianmasculinity poster
>>396
lol
>>
>>25078186
Well anon get ready for yet another block of text, cause I gone did it again senpai

>>369
Late arse reply but, c'est la vie, n'est-ce pas
Does he call his comedy career a hobby or does he take it fairly seriously, theres that schtick about taking comedy too seriously. Kinda the reason why theres no comedy awards. I can't really think of a reason why he chose to practice it over there other than him trying to rub off some of that
australian banter, which would make sense. Maybe he will but yeah he probably won't unless his kid is close to becoming an adult. Wonder if I'll ever see him on comedy central or st in my lifetime.

And I guess it'll already be tuesday by the time you read this. Hopefully this is the last time you have to get a test ran for that headache, make sure to blog about it here or on tumblrland
>Like leveling up a pokemon?
What is that like Pokapoint'ing someone till they cum lol. Can't really explain that position in words, but its like the guy facing the other way with his ass in the girls face and his cock going in the opposite way. Very very odd and of course the british invented it
Haven't been on your blog in a minute I need to go check it out soon.
>>
>>364
>WMAF relationships are so toxic
>BMWF are all fine even though most of them lead to domestic violence or drug use or murder
>>
>>405

>Backed into a corner
>B-bu-but black people!!!

Pathetic
>>
>>168
>not asian
>posting in agt
Sorry, can someone explain wtf is going on in this thread?
>>
>>407
Seeing as she's the only female who posts here ever you might as well enjoy it faggot
>>
>>399
>CRINGE
>>
>>399

HELLO THIS IS DADDY. THERE ARE NO CUMMIES FOR BABBY. ONLY DADDY GETS MOMMY CUMMIES
>>
>>403
>hello r/asianmasculinity poster
i remember you! You're the one that wastes his time drawing dick pics on paint right?

>>405
Didnt say anything about BMWF. It's just troubling that a good part of the people who likes asian girls are openly racist. Kinda like the guy above. He shitposted the AM thread to oblivion. Not surprising I find him here.

>>25084168
>asian women would NEVER date/fuck a nigger.
You can't speak for all asian women. I know a lot of girls that would fuck black dudes.
>>
I need some Asian female ass, damnit.
>>
>check the thread after a few days
>nothing, again
looks like i'm flipping through jav streams again
>>
>>31
Those are amazing lips and so are the breast. Do you have a pic of you wrapping your lips around a dildo?
>>
>>390

CHERRY BUMP
>>
I want a sweet asian girl.
Who'll always love to share what makes us excited.
And who likes the idea of cooking stuff, together,
butts bumping into each other to the beat of old hits.
Who is kinky as shit, and entirely submissive.
Who likes wearing a collar,
And hearing me talk about knocking her up,
Making lots of little half-asian babies.
Even if we never actually do it

Is that so much to ask for, /agt/? I think not. I am worth it. heh
>>
>>416
I have pics of me wrapping them around a cock.

Lots I want to reply to, but I need to get to bed. I've got pics of smashed holes. MG just fucked me for about an hour.
I have a very dirty blowjob pic I may not share, depending. It features male ass and balls since the position is me with my head over the side of the bed, and bd him leaning over me 69 style, ass facing the mirror while I took the pic.
>>
>>419

Also took my MG cum fetish to another level tonight. He was joking about how far he thought he could shoot. I said I had a measuring tape, and he was up for it, so I got him to kneel (standing makes the point of shooting higher, so it gives an advantage to distance) in the doorway to be our baseline, stood beside him so he could finger me and suck my nipples while he wanked, and the measured the spray where it hit the floor.
Then I licked it all up.
He shot 124cm. Gonna train him to beat that PB.
>>
>>420
Full body nude please, Cherry.
>>
>>419
>I have a very dirty blowjob pic I may not share,
please do
>>
>>419
please share
>>
File: nowag5.jpg (89KB, 1280x608px) Image search: [Google]
nowag5.jpg
89KB, 1280x608px
>>406
>backed into a corner

forever NOWAG
>>
File: uc-new.jpg (71KB, 900x450px) Image search: [Google]
uc-new.jpg
71KB, 900x450px
Any UofT cuties?

I caught the fever bad from this girl in chemistry class. *Blush.*
>>
>>425
how is this school? my girlfriends wants to go here and i wonder how good this school really is
>>
>>426

What do you mean by good?
>>
>>427
education, the professors, the people there, the reputation. how is the experience overall?
>>
>>428

It's a mixed bag. It's not a bad school, but there are some exceptional dicks of professors... not without its scandals.

If you're outgoing and into activeties, there's loads to do.

I feel that keener like this school the most, loads of opportunities to get good early on.
>>
>>429
keener? i visited the school on my trip to toronto and it seemed like a nice place. Though ryerson is like right next to the eaton centre
>>
>>430
>keener

You lazy bitch!

But it was for my benefit too copy and paste it into google, to get the Canadiens, informal deffinition.

>a person who is who is extremely eager, zealous, or enthusiastic.
>"keeners who spent most of high school buried in homework"
>>
>>419
mmm please share. would love to see that. gets me hard just thinking about it
>>
>>424

nowag?

>That ticket

Story?
>>
asian bump
>>
>>420
>>419
>I have a very dirty blowjob pic I may not share, depending.
>It features male ass and balls
>I have pics of me wrapping them around a cock.
Cherry pls share them with us. We can mask the male parts and just wank over you sucking cock, just like porn ;)

> I've got pics of smashed holes. MG just fucked me for about an hour.

This lucky bastard. He totally destroys your fuckholes every time. Look how raw your anus looks like. But anal aftermath is your fetish tho ;)
>>
i'll only eat you if you're vanilla
>>
>>25098138
man i would love to see a facefucking vid with you. till you're drool is dripping down your chin.
>>
>>25098138
Thanks Cherry. Thats some great facefucking and deepthroat? Did you save any anal vids or pics for us pls?
>>
>>155
>you're allowed to enjoy girls in all different sizes, and it doesn't mean any of them is less attractive than the other

I've been trying to put this thought into written words for awhile. Thanks. You're not so bad cherry
>>
>>25098138
What a star. I mean I don't find it very hot but I do applaud the picture.
>>
>>222
>I'm a shitskin but have a thing for all ethnic women

I'm white and I have a thing for all ethnic women. I grew up in the South and because of that I have a slave fetish. One day
>>
kik: iealain
m/straight/21/usa

natural red pubes 6.4" inches hmu
Thread posts: 418
Thread images: 85

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.