[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone wear a leather jacket when they go out camping? is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

File: 536810_1.jpg (71KB, 675x800px) Image search: [Google]
536810_1.jpg
71KB, 675x800px
Does anyone wear a leather jacket when they go out camping? is there any real downsides to using an expensive leather jacket as one of your base layers?
>>
i wear a cheezy old leather bomber a lot

it's great, warm and fairly breathable
but heavy
>>
dumb frogposter
>>
>>19518
nice. i have a bomber with a nice fur lining that would be /comfy/ as fuck to wear, but I'm worried about moisture ruining it and also the weight. still, it feels like you're wearing protective armor and in the event of a cougar or bear attack, that layer of leather might save your life
>>
File: leather.jpg (140KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
leather.jpg
140KB, 800x800px
>>19519
is this better for you?
>>
File: emma-peel-03.jpg (23KB, 573x768px) Image search: [Google]
emma-peel-03.jpg
23KB, 573x768px
>>19521
I was thinging more like this.
>>
>>19517
I couldn't imagine wearing mine, having gotten it as a younger punk kid and never being able to afford a new one its getting a tad tight. However makes for some badass photos.
>>
File: WGI_0079.jpg (138KB, 855x642px) Image search: [Google]
WGI_0079.jpg
138KB, 855x642px
>>19517
it works for me occasionally
>>
>>19517
>leather

Are you a dentist weekend "biker" wearing your poser "colors"?

Fucking rolex riders, they all want to express thier "individuality" and the all wear the same leathers!

Fucking leather boutique faggots!

Fucking weekend posers, evo scum!

>t. '83 Shovelhead, no club
>>
For jackets I were while out I only use old jackets or ones from the charity shop. The other day I got an nice hunting jacket nearly new for only £4.
>>
>>19517
>heavy
>not breathable
>not waterproof

sure why not at least youll look cool fonzie
>>
>>19527
That's the only thing that really matters.

>>19517
Have fun when you rip it. When I was like 14, my parents got me a really nice lamb skin leather jacket. Second time I wore it, I thought it would be a good idea to go down a sled hill in the thing. Tore a big ass hole in it.
>>
File: concerned.jpg (33KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
concerned.jpg
33KB, 500x333px
>>19517
I wear a pristine riders jacket and rocket aviators
>>
Do leather/denim jackets even have a purpose besides looking nice
>>
>>19530
Leather is actually pretty warm without turning you into a puffball
>>
>>19530
Its, soft, warm and tough.
Also waterproof if waxed correctly.

But if you wear it in Europe people will think you're a Turk or Syrian
>>
>>19525
I approve this message.

>t. '74 Ironhead
>>
>>19525
>and the all wear the same leathers!

What do they wear?
>>
File: IMG_5021.jpg (92KB, 800x617px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5021.jpg
92KB, 800x617px
Alaskan Bush People wear them and I can't think of anyone more extreme than those people.
>>
>>19535
I remember like 4 of those guys from /soc/
>>
>>19535
>Not a single normal person
Jesus fuck what's wrong with alaskans?
>>
>>19535
>leather duster
Bad ass
>>
>>19538
>poser

Ftfu.

I mean, seriously, college boy.
>>
>>19537
Alaska used to be Russian clay, they've been corrupted by leftover Slav-fumes
>>
>>19525
>>19533
Not a fan of the Harley meme but I do like the old classics.
imo harley went the same way as ford. The classics are a beauty while the modern day are cringeworthy pieces of shit.
>Indian4lyfe
>>
>>19537
They dress up like weirdos for the show. The dad's from a writer and the whole family lived in Haines before they pitched their reality show. Haines is small, but it ain't the "bush"

They spend their off-seasons in Hawaii, they rented a cow for the show, they're frequently seen staying at a local lodge during filming, etc. etc.

Tldr: The show's fake as shit

>t. Guy who lives in Alaska
>>
>>19535
looks like a steampunk band

yowza
>>
>>19535
Was the guy in the black leather jacket trying to look like Wolverine?
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.