[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I convince my gf to use this thing while out? Ffs every

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 7

How do I convince my gf to use this thing while out? Ffs every time we hike she spends hours on finding a place to pee, because she can't hide behind a tree by squating, she has to go for fucking miles away and I'm getting sick looking for our backpacks waiting for her and worring if has she been eaten by a puma or bear. Another nasty thing is when she pees outdoors her urine is flowing like a fountain all over her butt cheeks and pussy, soaking her pubes, and then she uses a napkin to wipe that shit, and you know, it barely works, because by the end of the day when we're in our tent that shit stinks and I can't get hard and she gets pissed off ruining vacation, I tried to tell her to buy that thing but she went berserk saying I oppress her identity and all that shit.
So I'm really having hard times dealing with her issues and don't really know how to approach her, what do I do guys?
>>
>>999661
Shill pls go away with your pink funnel that you can buy at AutoZone for $1.99
>>
>>999708
Dude I can buy the whole truck filled with these silly shits, the quea]stion is how do I make my gf use one.
>>
>>999739
>gf
>>
That's kinda hot desu.
>>
>>999661
Damn, those trips and dubs though
>>
>>999781
At least he has one
>>
>>1000084
Quads speak the truth
>>
Is there a video of a girl using one? This is strictly for research purposes
>>
Is it gay if a girl will make some prostate massage with that thing?
>>
>>999661
How is that even the least bit advantageous to just squatting? Now you're stuck with a pissy plastic tube and anyone who sees you will think you're a shemale.
>>
File: fc72b98c6313f71911164c50d04d5b7e.jpg (407KB, 1552x1940px) Image search: [Google]
fc72b98c6313f71911164c50d04d5b7e.jpg
407KB, 1552x1940px
seems like such a waste...
>>
>>999661
I may be over thinking this, but what is the fucking point of this if women's underwear doesn't have a dick slit to piss through?
>>
>>999661
>what do I do guys?
You break up with the cunt who's obviously trying to make your life miserable whenever you do the things that you enjoy instead of only doing what she enjoys.

A happy relationship isn't about compromise, it's about compatibility.
>>
>>999661
why don't you hold a tarp around her like a gentleman?
>>
>>999661
>>>1000000
>>
>>1000144
Yes
>>
As a chick I often thought having one of those would be great, I'd at least try. I'm outside most of the time. The only issue is that the device would reek like piss if you didn't or couldn't run water through it. And I wouldn't carry that shit around. I can squat and piss no problem, I'm sure she can too- but I'm willing to bet that she doesn't want you to hear her pee- a lot of chicks are like that, can take years of long term relationship for some of them to get over it. Ask if she wouldn't have to go as far if you listened to music on headphones while you wait. Also- baby wipes, a simple necessity for her to take a piss and not smell like piss. (not only that but it makes after sex cleanup a snap.) It's a challenge for a girl to piss in the woods, but if she's out there facing it for you, be a prince- pack the fucking wipes.
>>
File: girls-how-to-pee-standing-up.jpg (91KB, 443x639px) Image search: [Google]
girls-how-to-pee-standing-up.jpg
91KB, 443x639px
Tell her to drop trau, clench butt/stick pelvis forward as far as possible without tipping forward, spread the lips right around the urethra, and just go standing up. It's not difficult. No muss, no fuss.
>>
>>999661
buy her a strapon that should give her a clue
>>
>Not using depilalatory cream
>Not having a gf with a dick
>>
File: mhmm.jpg (37KB, 294x171px) Image search: [Google]
mhmm.jpg
37KB, 294x171px
gogirl is the perfect gift gifted by C.U.C.K.S
>>
SHILL THREAD.
>>
>>999661

Fuck the haters dude I'll tell you how I got my wife using one.

I'm diabetic so I need to piss all the time anyway but as a guy it's easy just find a tree, or wall, or bush... you know the score. My wife has the a bladder the size of a humming bird so if she drinks more than half a cup of coffee, you she's doing the potty dance 30 mins later. Being /out/ this can be problematic so we started looking around at solutions- all were overpriced as fuck but in the end we went for the 'shewee' (we're britbongs) and persevered.

From what she says a lot of it's psychological, as it's so unnatural for her to 'let go' standing up and down to confidence using the using it. It took about 6 months of her using it in the shower to get to the point where she's sort of confident to use it out if were fishing or something. Underwear/trousers account for a lot too, some trousers/shorts she has are just a no-no to use because of how the crotch fits, the same with underwear- boyshorts are the best I've just been told.

So get her to try using it in the shower and figure out from there, best advise my wife can give
>>
File: that word.jpg (11KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
that word.jpg
11KB, 225x225px
>>1000613
>>
>>999661
these things are like 5 bucks on gearbest.
is she dumb?
>>
>>1000769
giving a girl the abilitiy to do something like a guy does not stand for masculinity
>>
>>999661
Op you basically start in the shower with your eyes duct taped shut and your mouth open.

Protip, let her drink as much Budlite, coffee 1-2 hrs prior

Hard mode: add vitaim B complex.
>>
>>1000774
>I have never had a meaningful relationship with a woman in my life
We can tell.
>>
>>999661
Just teach her how to squat, you dumb fag. It's better to do that and wipe with some leaves, than to carry around a piss stained funnel.
>>
>>1000058
>>1000113
here's your (you). now lurk more.
>>
File: Stolen_valor_sofrep.jpg (213KB, 800x599px) Image search: [Google]
Stolen_valor_sofrep.jpg
213KB, 800x599px
Fuck off shill.
>>
>>999661
>I oppress her identity

So no more

dump
>>
>>1000000
>>
I'm a girl and I know from experience that learning to pee innawoods without getting it all over you/your clothes is an acquired skill. Your gf just needs to practice and carry baby wipes. That's preferable to carrying around a fucking piss-covered funnel, right? And lots of women are uncomfortable peeing in front of their partners. It ruins our image of feminine grace and delicacy or something. You just gotta deal with it OP.
>>
>>1000261
What is a ziploc bag? If you wanted to be ott just squirt some antibacterial spray with some perfume that doesn't conflict with urine smell into the bag too, to 'freshen' it after you shake it down. Or just rinse it with literally 2mm of water what the fuck is this excuse
>>
>>1000307
imagine being eaten by a bear having taken your trousers off and with piss down your legs because you were on a slight incline
>>
>>999661
My girlfriend used to have a bad time searching for a place to pee, especially when we were in the middle of nowhere. I bought her a Gogirl so she would no longer feel like garbage when we're /out/.
The ability to pee standing really fills you with determination and now her inability to find a proper place to pee is no longer plaguing my life with mystery. This device will definitely meet all of your standards. Are you cherishing it? Well, cherish it harder! Hence this is the device, my girlfriend could feel the sin crawling on her back while peeing standing up next to me and a bunch of other guys that were getting dunked on at the sight . it's easy to use and she will get the hang of it as quick as you'd say : SPAGHETTI! Oh, yes suss. Just buy your lady a Gogirl and knock her dead, darling!
>>
>>1000211
You mean men's underwear have them?
>>
>>1001173
Fuck a ziplock, I can pop a squat, and certainly fuck fragrance- any chick that spends a ton of time outside knows to avoid fragrances, how about you spray some fragrance on your dick and take off into the woods- bees will love you for it
>>
>>1001257
>he doesn't cut holes in his underwear and pants for a quick piss on the walk
>>
>>1000774
on no scale whatsoever am I any kind of SJW but if the idea of a woman standing up to piss bugs you that much you've clearly got bigger, deeper issues to face in life lad..............
>>
>>1000158
>>>
> Anonymous 04/25/17(Tue)07:30:27 No.1001174▶
>>>1000307
>imagine being eaten by a bear having taken your trousers off and with piss down your legs because you were on a slight incline
OP probably just wants to get squirted in the boipuss
>>
>>1000774
>being able to piss standing up is the only masculine thing about me
I pity you
>>
>>999661
>she went berserk saying I oppress her identity
lol good luck with that shit, OP
>>
>>1001276
>he wears underwear
>he wears pants
>>
File: 1491957145924.jpg (31KB, 1168x600px) Image search: [Google]
1491957145924.jpg
31KB, 1168x600px
>>1000058
>Thinks digits work that way
Holy shit newfriend
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.