[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone else go /out/ to get away from it all?I'm in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: 778.png (3MB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
778.png
3MB, 1920x1200px
Does anyone else go /out/ to get away from it all?I'm in a rut in life at the moment. The one person I made vowes to never leave ended up leaving me. I dont understand why, and I probably never will. But going out helps, I fell as if I can get over physical mountains I can get over my emotional ones. I love you /out/, thank you for being there when the one I though would be wasn't.
>>
>>995341
here's your (you) fag

>The one person I made vowes to never leave ended up leaving me.
yeah, sucks when that happens doesn't it. the only thing I've learned after making lots of stupid mistakes and choices is that you can't really control how others treat you, just how you treat them (and yourself).
hope you feel better /out/ there
>>
>drop everything and go to mountain
>all the bullshit drops aways
>only the struggle towards the summit remains
>look out at everything from the top and cry
>scale back down eventually
>tfw always regret coming back to the world
>>
>>995379
>all the bs drops away
>cry

Choose one
>>
>>995394
>implying solitary mountain cries are bullshit
Nothing lays me out like an empty summit. Looking out across all that land and sky makes me feel like I'm being held by something ultimately benevolent.
>>
>>995394
A good cry is a powerful thing mate
>>
eh, fuck em.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4aeETEoNfOg&nohtml5=False
>>
Going /out/ is the only way I can escape my depression.
>>
>>995341
Exactly the same boat here. We parted on mutual terms as our lives were taking us to different parts of the world. But I was recently walking through the fog weeping to myself. I felt safe doing it as the rain hide my tears.
>Get over my emotional ones.
Don't try too hard to fight it, feel sad, be /out/.
>>
Being out is better than being in.

No need to be a poetic queer about it.
>>
All the time
>>
>>995687
>>
I go /out/ because I like it and it's fun.

I realize that makes me an abnormal freak on this board.
>>
I feel ya OP.

A bit over a year ago I went through a similar situation. Decided I wanted to take a day off from work and get /out/ asap. Well I was leaving town and as I was sitting at a red light I saw my now-ex drive by and I got even more depressed, but once I got out into the middle of nowhere and sat on top of a cliff, all that sadness, confusion, anger, none of it mattered anymore. Sure, I still felt it, but none of it mattered. All that mattered was me and the wilderness around me. Being out is awesome therapy. It's also stupid fun.
>>
>>995775

dude you're on 4chan.
we're sad here.
or autistic.
>>
>>995803
I know, that's why I realize I'm a fairly well adjusted abomination.
>>
>>995341
I personally have to step outside and just listen to the birds chirping and general ambience and feel the breeze and sun or rain on my skin for at least an hour everyday to calm me down.
>>
>>995341
being outside on hikes and just thinking about what to do in the future helps me all the time.
also finding a visually nice place and just sitting there and listening to everything always makes me happier
>>
>>995341
Yeah dude or dudette, camping alone is a great way to get your shit together. I canoe to spots that can only be reached by river. I do it whenever shit seems out of control fucked up. It always helps me deal. I've set out thinking I'll never go back to the rat race, but I always do after anywhere from 2 days to 2 weeks. Much better than a shrink or pills, but those can be necessary crutches sometimes.
>>
I go innawoods because of muh PTSD
>>
>>995394

It's crying from relief, faggot. Try going outside and living life for once, you autistic 12 yo.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.