[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone heading to standing rock this summer? How hard is it to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

File: dapl_protectors.jpg (278KB, 955x500px) Image search: [Google]
dapl_protectors.jpg
278KB, 955x500px
Anyone heading to standing rock this summer?
How hard is it to find a decent campsite? Do you have to stay with the group?
>>
Are you just going to try to snake some stinky hairy hippy pussy or do you actually believe that it's better for the environment to be running oil around on trains?
>>
>>995405
I think its better not to use that sand oil from up in canada and to utilize other sources and let fuel be more expensive so less is used.
>>
>>995408
>let's make the poorfags REALLY feel the pinch
>you know, in case they try to gather resources and put themselves in a better position before the whole system collapses
>>
>>995412
I have no sympathy for people too stupid to not over breed.
If you are poor, dont have kids.
>>
>>995414
Where did I imply that all poor people have kids? I'm not saying poor people should have kids, that pisses me off too, but that's not the point I was making, at all.
>>
>>995416
Are there any poor people without kids?
>>
File: oilsands.jpg (183KB, 1000x665px) Image search: [Google]
oilsands.jpg
183KB, 1000x665px
Before anyone comes in complaining about stupid hippies. Take a look at pic related. Oil sands are a dirty and irresponsible way of getting oil, and it ruins miles and miles of some of the most beautiful remote wilderness left on this planet. This pipeline is being built specifically to increase the profitability and aces to shitty oil sand oil.
>>
>>995427
somethings got to power all this stuff. it will grow back.
>>
>>995428
Yes but that something does not have to be tar sand.
There is tons of oil that is better and cheaper to extract.
We can come back to this stuff in 100 years.
>>
>>995430
Uruguay
>>
>>995430
If there was better and cheaper sources of oil we would obviously use that. How stupid are you? You think we go for expensive oil just to say "fuck you" to the environment?
>>
File: tent.png (239KB, 425x290px) Image search: [Google]
tent.png
239KB, 425x290px
Is this shit still happening?

If I bring a camper with food, fuel, and tents for everyone will I drown in hoes?

If I cook up a big dinner every night with canadian tar fuel (TM) will I show all these protesters their hypocrisy?
>>
>>995423
Yes there are.
>>
>>995466
>will I drown in hoes

One anon here lost his GF to an old injun inna van so yeah probably.
Might help to pretend you are a quarter native if you can pull it off.
>>
Is there free food and wifi? Seems like a fun place to hang out for the summer. What are they offering for?
>>
Can't wait for them to build the pipeline through your camp. That sweet Canadian tar sand nectar is headed straight to texas where we're going to refine it and sell it back to Canada for WAY more than we paid.
>>
>>995910
Actually we already refine quite a bit ourselves and our needs are drastically less than burgerfats
>>
>>994952
Hahahahahahaha
>>
>>995427
My plan is simple: we nationalize Saudi's oil.
>We don't nation build. We don't occupy any villages, towns, or cities. We don't overthrow the monarchy.
>We put a big ass perimeter up around the oil infrastructure.
>We smash their military out in the open desert, then leave them be.
>Any civillians living within the perimeter are evicted. All structures not repurposed are demolished.
>Only good US Haliburton labor inside the perimeter, no locals whatsoever.
>Pump it till it's dry and send it all home, no need to shit up beautiful North American landscapes seeking domestic oil
>profit from sales of surplus goes towards less faggoty renewable energy generation technology. (REEE windmills get out!)
The American way of life is non-negotiable, motherfuckers.
>>
>>995657
Oh shit, I've got Blackfoot blood from my crazy drunken great grandpappy and a van. Can I steal anon's gfs?
>>
>>995910
Bullshit. It's going out onto terminals and into tankers and never coming back.
>>
>>996699
What a waste of digits.
>>
>>996699
Fucked around and got a triple double
>>
>>995461
No, we exploit the cheap and expensive ways of getting oil so that the profits come now instead of in 100 years. But we can still charge the higher prices by telling everyone that the cost of getting it is just so expensive nowadays.
>>
File: 1491957145924.jpg (31KB, 1168x600px) Image search: [Google]
1491957145924.jpg
31KB, 1168x600px
>>995812
>I wanna protest!
>Is there free food and wifi?
And this generation wonders why we hate you.
>>
>>997063
I think he also expects to get paid.
In a few years this will be a job and you will be able to get unemplyoment when the thing you are protesting gets resolved.
>>
>>997044

> we exploit the cheap and expensive ways

> But we can still charge the higher prices

What's this we shit? If you don't like it, stop doing it
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.