[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You have your own block of land, what do you do with it? If you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

You have your own block of land, what do you do with it? If you had to live on it for a few weeks how would you survive?
>>
>>992257
Buy shit at the store.
Build wife house.
Buy hoe and 2 shitty dump trucks.
Start digging dick shapped bunker.

Looking for land right now. Not even kidding.
>>
>>992257
I've been saving up money to get a few hundred acres up north as whale.

Need me like 50k + ):
>>
>>992440
Trying to buy 20. Has an old house we will build near. Its enough for now until we get our shit together and retire
>>
1. Install well.
2. Install pump to extract water from well.

>You'll be fine.
>>
>>992257
Can you be more specific? Where is the land? What season? What are the circumstances? Did I buy this for development or is it a survival thing? Do I have time to prepare or just live off the land? Is there a water source? Was this thread created in a drunken stupor?
>>
>>993567
Cheap land somewhere out of your area, no particular season. It'll be your land so you can do what you want with it but the idea is to survive on it with minimal resources.
>>
Build a log cabin, write a bit, meet a girl at a bar nearby, look at the stars, marry, 5 kids, look at the stars, homeschool kids, my sons fight in world war 3 and come back with flowers and women all over them and medals, look at the stars and die
>>
>>993636
Make a leaf hut, gather firewood (plenty of felled timber but birch can be burned green too), set snares or traps (lots of porcupine, raccon, skunk, squirrel, fox, marten, fisher, mink, beaver, and hare) plenty of water here unless it's the middle of summer in which case morning fog and dew can be collected with plastic.

I don't live in an especially harsh place and could easily live outdoors a long time with just some wire, a knife, a lighter, and a plastic tarp. Unless it's winter, in which case outdoor survival is damn near impossible without a lot of good gear (subzero averages and occasional temps as low as -40° C/F with lots of snow and ice). I know how to built a snow shelter and squirrels, which don't hibernate, are easy to snare in winter, but there's no vegetation, temps are still too low to survive for any length of time, and just the struggle of moving about in feet of snow with occasional ice storms would be extremely difficult. Even the Indians migrated out of this area for the winter months.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.