[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where do you guys poop when way /out/ on trails? Do you just

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 8

Where do you guys poop when way /out/ on trails? Do you just hold it until you come across a toilet?
>>
File: underwear.jpg (37KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
underwear.jpg
37KB, 540x720px
>>991696
/out/ pampers obviously
>>
Geocatch .
Bring your smartphone to find them, plenty on the major trails
>>
>>991696
i'm not above a popping a squat but what when im going out i normally pick stuff thats going to make me run a little slower than normal.

while doing a part of the AT i did poop in one of the oldest outhouses in america.

lot of history in that shitter.
>>
I usually try to find a tree next to the trail, brace myself using its trunk and shit at the base to mark my territory.
>>
Dig a hole and squat. Wipe my ass with biodegradable wipes, cover the hole and skip my happy ass back to my camp.
>>
>>991728
You should have stuck a little flag in the turd so people know whos tree it is.
>>
File: 1491896127413.png (13KB, 202x184px) Image search: [Google]
1491896127413.png
13KB, 202x184px
>>991703
You've inspired me.
>>
>>991776
post pics
>>
>>991736
Which fine brands of buttwipes do you frequent, good sir
>>
>>991696
I just find a a secluded place and hope for the best. You learn a lot about yourself when you poop while /out/ it's definitely an experience.
>>
I can hold my poop for a few days if necessary
But I take toilet paper with me whenever traveling. If in nature I poop wherever I want.
>>
File: poo.jpg (46KB, 359x262px) Image search: [Google]
poo.jpg
46KB, 359x262px
>>991696
>>
>>991973
This.

Why are you morons digging holes and wasting paper when yoy can just shit in a stream and wash your ass with pure mountain water?
>>
>>992082
Gross man, i prefer to make my shits into rock shapes so people can pile my shit into cairns
>>
>>991703

Bless you for this idea.
>>
>>992112
Really? This is a thing ever since geocaching got really popular
>>
>>992116
Yes. This is brand new.
>>
File: buckettime.jpg (111KB, 576x576px) Image search: [Google]
buckettime.jpg
111KB, 576x576px
>>991696
>trails
>>
File: Attach14044_20170226_214706.jpg (237KB, 1080x810px) Image search: [Google]
Attach14044_20170226_214706.jpg
237KB, 1080x810px
>>991696
Shitting in the woods is literally the best feeling in the entire world. You feel so free. Be careful of bugs though it's my greatest fear
>>
File: well.jpg (141KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
well.jpg
141KB, 1200x1200px
store it outside pack. use it as tinder when it got dry and hard.
>>
>>992334
This, simple, efficient and the smoke from the burning turds keeps away the mosquitoes.
>>
>>992082
Because somewhere downstream something or someone might drink it. Would you want to be drinking shit water even if it's filtered? Most people just use shitty UV filters which means shit is still entering your mouth even though it's very clean shit
>>
>>992112
welcome, newfag
>>
>>992378
That makes it not only funny but a giant fuck you to the world. That shit you are drinking is karma for being such a shitty human in a failed society
>>
>>991718
Shitting in a "loo-with-a-view" are always pretty fun
>>
>>991696

I use the poo as mortar for my cairns.
>>
>>991703

KEK
>>
>>991696
The day before I leave I eat a huge salad for dinner followed by oatmeal and coffee for breakfast, then the entire time I'm out, I eat calorie-rich fibre-absent foods like meat and cheese that produce very little waste. It's pretty easy to go up to a week without discomfort.
>>
>>992770
How is it not easier to just find a geocatch?
>>
I unironically shit on public trails and places where I know people will find it. I'm not sure why I am doing this, I guess it is some passive aggressive behavior towards society coupled with some freudian shit.
If I'm not in aggro mood, I try to find a spot with a beautifully view and have a scenic dump.
>>
If I can I plan my poop spots with a map, depends where you are /out/. Otherwise, dig a hole, squat, and poo. Use whatever you can find to get the worst of the shit off your are then use one it two sheets of bog paper to finish off. Bonus points for then bagging your shitty paper to give to someone.
>>
>>992082
Fuck you man. Are you French or something?
>>
>dig hole
>shit
>wipe ass with wad of grass
>bury it
>place a little cross made from twigs
>say a little prayer
>go on with your life
>>
>>992082
>Americans unironically shit in their streams
>>
>>993650
Ayy fuck you. I shit in a hole.
>>
Do you guys not piss simultaneously while shitting? Even if I make a point to piss before squatting I still get a second wind. I always have a problem with getting piss on myself, somewhere, when shitting innawoods so i try to avoid it if possible. Maybe my cock is too large
>>
Never poop in the water if you can help it, you can make other people and animals sick down stream

Try to pee on rocks because animals will be attracted to the salt in you pee. It saves them from destroying brush.

As far as poop, dig a hole and poop off the trail. Use biodegradable wipes if you have some. If not...pour some water on your hole and wipe with as little toilet paper as you can. Zip the toilet paper in a bag and bring it back to civilization.
>>
>>994104
Thats probably the problem. Your cock is just too large.

We all have difficulties. My cock is also very large if that helps.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.