[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When you go /out/ do you bathe in streams/mountain lakes? And

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 7

File: 5.jpg (136KB, 750x741px) Image search: [Google]
5.jpg
136KB, 750x741px
When you go /out/ do you bathe in streams/mountain lakes? And do you wash your hands after you shit?
>>
Guys swamp ass has become the #1 problem for me while /out/, what do? Bump
>>
>>990595
shave ass
>>
>>990592
yes
>>990595
idk shaved ass and baby powder maybe
>>
>>990613
Yes to both? When I go innawoods it seems no one else gives a fuck, they shit and don't even wash their hands. But I walk over to a stream and wash my hands whenever I piss innawoods.
>>
>>990614
Ever used that alcogel shit you see in hospitals? Might not be a bad option.
>>
Hand sanitizer and baby wipes (just the face, pits, and vag in that order)
>>
>>990618
>vag
Hi there baby.
>>
>>990618
tits or gtfo
>>
>>990616
I prefer washing in a stream
but yeah I bring All Terrain (brand) sanitizer with as well, I use that if a stream is not available, or if it's winter and I don't feel like having freezing hands from ice cold water.
Btw, All Terrain sanitizer is the best sanitizer ever
>>
>>990618
This post is fake. But if it's real, post a throwaway email. I want to go hiking with you.
>>
>>990595
1 wipe with a wet-one
2 dry with a cloth
3 apply gold bond

optional - shave your crack
>>
>>990626
>>990623
>>990619
Maybe she's that ausfag that wanted to hike in Europe. She didn't deliver tho, so it's most likely a guy.
>>
>>990636

>so it's most likely a guy.

That sums up, like 89% of 4chan, brah.
>>
>>990619
>>990626
I have a bf

>>990636
No but I was the one that posted about menstrual cups in the woods
>>
>>990644
Post pic of you

Also do you wash your hands after you piss innawoods?
>>
>>990595
Air out. I find myself constantly layered unless i'm camping in the summer.
>>
>>990644
>No but I was the one that posted about menstrual cups in the woods
Oh I see, actually I don't because I hided that thread.
But would be nice of you just to prove (like you have to) us all wrong. Just post your toe... or your pierced nipples. :))
>>
>>990647
I'm not putting a pic of myself on 4chan lol. But I use hand sanitizer after peeing. Bath and body works hand sanitizer is GOAT
>>
>>990661
>Bath and body works hand sanitizer is GOAT
All Terrain is better
>>
>>990661
>I'm not putting a pic of myself on 4chan lol
Why not? Post a picture that you haven't posted elsewhere, then there's no way to backtrace it.
>>
>>990666
>Satan trips
This. Help make /out/ great again.
>>
>>990592
I use my solar camp shower to bathe.

>do you wash your hands after you shit?

Doesn't everyone?

>>990595
Wash your ass sometime and do your laundry. You can be wet as fuck all day, but be fine. However, you can sweat a tiny amount and have an ass full of nasty bacteria because you don't wash correctly and you'll have swamp ass forever. If you don't wash your clothing properly, you'll never get rid of it.
>>
>>990882
>Doesn't everyone?
Every non-degenerate person does but many people are degenerate and therefore don't when innawoods
>>
>>990618
this is just b8 for the sanitizer troll from the ultralight thread
>>
>>990592
I don't wash my hands now, why should i do that when i am out?
>>
File: IMG_0536.jpg (103KB, 960x546px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0536.jpg
103KB, 960x546px
>>
File: 1462513658580.jpg (61KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1462513658580.jpg
61KB, 600x800px
>>990618
Obligatory tips fadora my fraulein.
>>
File: 1488480834409.jpg (30KB, 420x460px) Image search: [Google]
1488480834409.jpg
30KB, 420x460px
>>990618
EXTREMELY RARE
>>
>>990592
I bathe in ponds or lakes if I need to. And I rinse my hands, but usually no soap. Hand sanitizer is actually really fucking dumb and is bad for your immune system.
>>
>>990595
Dip your ass in a creek when nobody is looking
>>
>>990595
Don't wear cotton underwear.
>>
>>990661
>I'm not putting a pic of myself on 4chan lol.
i hate it when fags use this board to role play as women.
>>
I always wash my hands if I have water to spare.

I try to bathe every morning, especially in the summer.
It helps start the day

If there is only salt water nearby, I bathe around noon and lay on the rocks out in the sun like a lizard.
>>
>>990595
loose
fitting
clothing
>>
>>990661
> I'm not putting as pic on 4chan

Then there's no reason to refer to being a woman other than being an attention whore. Now fuck off, cunt.
>>
>>991299
>mention she has genitals
>same as i'm a grill hehe
Autism is a hell of a drug.
>>
>>990592
Whoops! Tents pitched.
>>
I bought some wet wipes for my camping gear after many people suggesting them here.
Then I look at the fine print: these have plastic in them. I'm not burying plastic innawoods.
>>
>>991503
EO brand probably doesn't
They are sold at Whole Foods
>>
>>991326
>>>991299
>>mention she has genitals
>>same as i'm a grill hehe
>Autism is a hell of a drug.
I thnink I'd rather have autism, than be so sex-starved like those guys, who stalk anyone who barely mentions being a female.
>>
>>991506
That is the same as autism, dude. Also, that's what Facebook is for. Not this fucking board, of all places.
>>
>>990592
bath in mountain streams. do wash hands after shit with water I brought over with me.

>>991299
simmer down there chief. there are reasons to refer to being a woman that aren't being an attention whore just like there are reasons to make 4chan posts that don't involve crippling autism.
>>
>wash ass with water bottle
>wipe with leaf
>stand up
>>
>>990595

Don't wear pants you newfag, what are you some kind of city-nigger?
>>
>>990596

HAHAHAHA

ha...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Truly the only real answer
>>
>>993008
Fuck off, newfag.
Lurk moar.
>>
Just been out for four days, walked ~26 miles a day. Didn't wash once. Just some baby powder on my feet in the evening. It rained a lot so I feel pretty clean.
>>
>>990592

Yes, You kind of have to after a hot day of hiking and biking. Just wash your hands in a stream after you're done. I go out to the woods so I can escape fucking hand sanitizer and the fucking idiots that get addicted to that shit.
>>
when i shit innawoods its so hard from dehydration it lands bouncing and rolls downslope into the nearest stream. it doesnt leave a mark.
>>
>>990592
>bathe
>wash
I might have a swim if I find somewhere nice, but that's as far as personal hygiene goes when I'm wandering. After about 10 days you start to lose the odour of rancid onions and just smell a bit "animal", for want of a better description. GF seems to like it - she usually steals my malodorous fleece when I return.
>>
File: camp shower.jpg (29KB, 506x800px) Image search: [Google]
camp shower.jpg
29KB, 506x800px
>>990592
>>
>>990671
Based /out/ poster.
>>
>>990595
Get a water bottle with a squeeze cap, aka DIY backcountry bidet. No more smelly ass.

>>991503
>buy paper towels
>put water on them

How gullible are you people?
>>
Unless my hand makes physical contact with my arsehole, i never wash my hands after shitting. Why should I?

I also have never been ill, besides the odd sniffles every couple of years
>>
>>994211
neat
>>
>>990592
this bitch has 2244 dudes who send her money every month so she can travel for free.
https://www.patreon.com/saraunderwood.
sickening
>>
I don't actively shower but I usually go for a swim after I set up camp. As for hand hygiene I carry around some hand santizer.
>>
>>995219
it's called capitalism if you provide a service people are willing to pay for it's a business.
>>
>>995219
well she deserves it i'd say
https://www.instagram.com/saraunderwood/
>>
>>995219
The local grocery store sells BREAD to many 1000s of suckers too.
>>
>>995588
what a terrible analogy. bread isn't a self-centered leach. it provides material nourishment. these two things are not the same anon.
>>
>>995541
I wouldn't pay her, but I'd definitely give a discount on face rides.
>>
>>995541
does she tell where she gonna go and when?
if she keeps this up some stoker will find her and rape her.
>>
>>990661
Lol hi Jenna
>>
>>995219
That's actually really smart, I wish I was a hot sexy woman. She has a nice ass but I don't like fake tits.
>>
>>990595
>>990596

A hairy inner ass prevents sweating. It provides a cushion of air so the cheeks don't close shut, and allows air circulation.

A shaved ass makes a seal that traps sweat. Also your farts build up, and erupt because the closed cheeks create a "lid".

I know because I've shaved. I have no idea how people that have smooth inner asses can live like that. Lots of baby power I guess?
>>
>>995541
>https://www.instagram.com/saraunderwood/
she used to be such qt3.14 but nowadays she looks like a plastic trashcan. Sad.
>>
>>990595
Use a synthetic base layer. Wool or cotton just becomes too much for us with natural insulation
>>
>>995588
>>995592
Bread and circus. That's the circus part.
>>
>>9905956
don't shave ass. just man up and deal with it like every other man
or baby powder
>>
>>990596
>>990613
>>995822
>>995947
honestly dont shave your ass. i did this and now have a fistula to a cyst that opens, drains incompletely, heals too fast to drain and seals again; rinse and repeat. literally.

shaving your ass opens up multiple little cuts and scraps that are so easily infected since it's a hot and damp place full of bacteria down there.
honestly, just dont.

>>991000
literally chuckled
>>
File: M8Dw7UQ.jpg (314KB, 689x950px) Image search: [Google]
M8Dw7UQ.jpg
314KB, 689x950px
>>
File: Mesh boxers.jpg (129KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
Mesh boxers.jpg
129KB, 800x800px
>>990595

You should look into mesh underwear. Some of these are marketed towards the sexy lingerie crowd, which is kinda unfortunate. They are actually not really transparent, as you can see from the picture.
This is a serious answer. People seem to totally ignore this category of underwear, but I have used them, both in daily life and when hiking. There are no other underwear capable of the same level of climate control as these. Nothing as breathable, nothing that dries as fast. I strongly recommend you investigate them.

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/New-Sexy-Nylon-Breathable-Mesh-Male-Underwear-Boxer-Shorts-U-Convex-Pouch-Boxers-Men-Brand-Panties/32668921042.html

>>990596
Also this
>>
>>996942
those are some nice looking summer silvers. talcm powder or similar works great as well, but you have to really give yourself a good dusting about your full nethers. can result in dry skin for some people (like on thighs or other dry spots)
>>
>>996946
I've personally always found the idea of taking talcum powder with you on a hike kinda goofy. I guess if you found a small enough container, like a mini plastic salt dispenser or something it wouldn't be too cumbersome.
>>
>>996950
just a ziploc bag with talcum powder and a large makeup pad for dabbing it onto your taint & tackle
>>
>>990595
I lold so fucking hard.
Never change, /out/.
>>
>>990592

No, parasites will swim up your dick hole.

Yes.
>>
>>996951
>>996950
>>996946
If talcum powder causes cancer in woman genitals I wouldn't be surprised if it does in men.
>>
>>994388
These are the people you shake hands with every day.
makes u think
Thread posts: 81
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.