[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where dat rainbow gathering at? I'm hearing it's at

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 5

Where dat rainbow gathering at? I'm hearing it's at the Finicum National Wildlife Refuge. Can't wait for sum a dat popcorner
>>
Are rainbow gatherings as unhygienic as I would expect? Do people even wash their hands after shitting at those hippiefests?
>>
>>990570
you cant put a 1000 people in a single campsite with no facilities and expect it to be hygienic. Most campsites are left india-tier after rainbow gatherings pass through.
>>
>>990570
Yes. Please stay home eating McDonald's being healthy
>>
>>990563
>Finicum
>rainbow gathering

Sometimes the lord works in mysterious ways
>>
>>990580
I don't eat McDonald's. I literally haven't eaten a single bite of that shit in well over a decade.
>>
>>990590
You are missing out, good news is their will be a McDonald's kitchen at this year's gathering (not vegan)
>>
>>990590
>>990913
I had some a few months back. It is nothing at all like it was 30 years ago. Not even the same food or recipes, let along the same texture or flavors. Their "shakes" are like a lot like a barium drink your doctor gives you for x-rays and such. Basically, it is the worst of the worst now.
>>
>>990928
The Big Mac is still a classic. As is the McDouble.
>>
File: mcshit.jpg (47KB, 470x700px) Image search: [Google]
mcshit.jpg
47KB, 470x700px
>>990913
>>990928
>>990987
>>
>>990590
A client insisted on getting McDonald's milkshakes on the way home after a meeting. My first time in there in over 20 years. It was breddy gud, certainly not the same as the old suspended ice pellet dessert in a cup.
>>
>>991307
They are akchully made out of kaolin (clay). Besides being cheaper than dairy, they are designed to prevent heartburn and diarrhea. No shit.
>>
>>991319
So noted. Its not like I plan on going back.
>>
>>991307
>A client

Of what type of business?
>>
are there gonna be a lot of /out/ists there?
>>
bump. would like more info.
>>
>>991319

http://www.snopes.com/horrors/food/mcdshake.asp

grow up
>>
annuals are never in wilderness areas
>>
>>993464
The Finicum refuge is not a wilderness area moron
>>
>>990563
Please stay away.
>>
>>993475
Pretty sure the hippies know better than going to such a contreversy
>>
>>993167
Resturants in the U.S. do not have to list kaolinite in the ingredients of their shakes because the FDA considers it an inert, nonfood substance.
>>
What actually happens at these gatherings?
>>
>>995862
benis
>>
>>995862
Drugs and littering
>>
File: cherokee_pow_wow_dancer_4.jpg (130KB, 1424x2144px) Image search: [Google]
cherokee_pow_wow_dancer_4.jpg
130KB, 1424x2144px
>>995862
loose hippy chick and free love if you are willing to play along with a bunch of spiritual silliness.
Hippie chicks are the only girls willing to sleep with me pretty much so I have mastered the lingo.
AMA
>>
>>995942
How do you handle the smell?
>>
>>995946
Very few of these hippy chicks are the actual homeless smelly types. Some even wear makeup and shave their bits.
The super gamy ones are an acquired taste and I do have buddies that are into that but you do not really need to go down that road.
>>
>>995952
>gamy
I just threw up a little bit in my mouth at my desk.
>>
>>997876
Sorry anon that was not my intention
>>
>>997887
The fault is mine, brother. I should have not entered the thread, I knew what might entail. Furthermore, it takes excellent word choice to garner such an acute reaction in one's audience, so, well done.
>>
>>998054
So will you still come to DAPL with us?
>>
>>998435
Anyone going to both dapl and rainbow?
>>
>>998435
>>998688

No. I'm devoting all my time to this.

https://www.commondreams.org/news/2017/04/11/sheriff-who-met-dapl-opponents-brute-force-now-advising-other-law-enforcement
>>
>>998435
No. I did my time in environmental activism, and I really did not like the people it attracted. A good friend got me into it, and I got him out of it after they won. Far too much hedonosm and liberal bullshit. I love the earth, but in aJeffersonian way, no need for all of that degeneracy that goes along with it.
>>
>>998732
So you have low testosterone and dont really care for casual sex?
Or maybe you are a womna?
>>
>>998739
Nope, got no real desire for casual sex with strangers. Relationships are fulfilling for me. Have fun at hedonism hippie jam band public shitting dreadlock fest, or whatever. If it was close I would drop by in my bush man suit and lay down in your tent one night, butt it's not.
>>
>>998765
>no real desire for casual sex with strangers. Relationships are fulfilling for me.

So you are female then?
>>
>>998787
Just an anachronism: a misanthrope and a prude, I suppose.
>>
>>998934
Are you the actual bushman who would scare people? Got any more greentexts?
>>
>>998972
No, that was just a joke. I am sadly not that anon. I did stalk a hipstery looking young fella through the woods the other day for an hour or so. People fucking suck at paying attention to their surroundings.
>>
>>990563
i went to rainbow @ butte montana (forget the parks name) back in 2014, had a great time and i'm trying to go again. only weird part was learning to shit in a communal trench. the trash setup (outside of kitchens anyway) was kind of disappointing, little organization/recycling and lots of plastic thrown out... sadly rainbows & co generate garbage like the rest of humanity, next time i go i'm definitely hanging around w/ the cleanup crew. I hear they do a good enough job cleaning the place up though the forest obviously looks pretty beat afterwards, but hey, nature can take it.

the easiest way to blend in is find a kitchen (they pop up all over) and volunteer help, that'll get you in whatever clique, and first dibs on the good food.

bring chocolate, and magnifying glass for taking solar hits man, if there's a full moon you may even get that legendary lunar hit. but you can literally just go with nothing and be fine. i just remember a magnifying glass being one of the more demanded items, along with chocolate and obviously weed/drugs.

silver/weed work best for trade circle as well, you can pick up all kinds of weird shit there. it's apparently illegal to trade in cash, and certainly taboo there, you'll have trouble finding a merchant willing to take it.

parking was a circus, but coordinated decently. try to carpool as best you can. lots of vandwellers show up at gatherings too, there're usually a few makeshift lots around.

also, parents who bring their kids usually coalesce somewhere in the campgrounds, so there is a family-friendly area available (assuming the gathering is large enough), which is pretty cool and helps keep the event from getting too retarded.

have fun makin them memorable brain movies famalam.
>>
>>1002091
This makes me want to go.
I don't smoke weed, but it seems like fun. I have a bunch of silver bars and patches I would love to trade around. Maybe make a giant thing of chili & rice and hand it out.

Where is the confirmed location?
>>
>>1002115
We will not know the location till june
>>
>>1002200
Best I can figure is southern oregon.
Easy enough for a casual like me, I live in Roseburg
>>
File: P1030255.jpg (480KB, 1600x1062px) Image search: [Google]
P1030255.jpg
480KB, 1600x1062px
>>1002115
>>1002115
the actual location probably won't be told until another month or so. the main event planners scout out areas early in the year when things start getting warm. The main 'day' of the annual national gathering is always July 4th, so usually the location is determined and publicly advertised a month or two beforehand. just f5 rainbow facebook pages and you'll find out where it's being hosted.

iirc sometimes a gathering falls through, usually because the rangers/township get frightened with so many people and start shutting it down, so be aware of that. the 2014 montana gathering i went to was great though, rangers weren't bothered at all and just rode their horses around every day. fun stuff.

also should note >>990570
yes it is as unhygenic as youd expect, very much india-tier living. however within kitchens and food prep they do pay attention to keeping things clean, if you're in line to be served breakfast and hold your bowl above the pot of food you WILL get yelled at. because you were the thirtieth idiot to do that and the guy serving you stopping giving a fuck after the first.

and the coffee is always a perpetual twenty minutes into the future before being ready to serve

and everyones stupid kid is named "Eli"

and assholes never keep their dog on a leash

it's fun times. pic related, an example of one of the kitchens. you'll be surprised how industrious these bums can get, there's at least 5-10 of those setups around the forest. all of it gets torn down and cleared in the end.
>>
File: 07Tkitchenwater.gif (725KB, 432x288px) Image search: [Google]
07Tkitchenwater.gif
725KB, 432x288px
decent .gif of the 2007 international gathering, you can see how much shit they build. benches, bridges, i've even seen a few multi-level, full on forts. it gets ridiculous, i've never been to burning man but i imagine it's similar, sans the price.
>>
>>1002266
where do they get the lumber?
>>
>>1002266
trees? they're in the woods ya tard. mostly they cut up trees that had already fallen then lash them together with rope.

you'll see full on railings and counters and stuff in kitchens, it gets impressive.
>>
>>1006300
Well thats fucked up then.
Are they getting permits for the wood?
Where I live thatwould be illegal
>>
>>995942
>loose hippy chick and free love if you are willing to play along with a bunch of spiritual silliness.
How hard is it to score? How do you do it?
>>
>>1006569
You just play along and "wow man" whenever they are talking about retarded ghost god vibrational bullshit
>>
>>1006565

>Where I live thatwould be illegal

Do you live in a national forest?
>>
>>1006569
Virgin detected!
>>
>>1007753

Surrounded by it , yes.
Out west you cannot cut fucking anything without a permit and they would not give you a permit for playing house inna woods.
>>
>>1007879

>Out west you cannot cut fucking anything without a permit

Oh shit I looked into that and your right. Sorry guise , nationals are cancelled. I repeat the rainbow gathering is cancelled. Let ur buds know and we will try again next year
>>
>>995768
eating homemade food while I read this makes me happy to know that the C section syndrome underclass is thoroughly cucked
>>
>>1007961
>the C section syndrome underclass
What does that mean?
Also anon is wrong about the shakes as usual.
Just an urban legend.
Snopes is your friend
>>
>>998739
Are you a shitskin?
>>
>>1010238
What does that have to do with it?
>>
>>990563
I just watched American Standoff, the documentary about this guy. What does he have to do with some hippie commune shit?
>>
>>990563
Oh yay, a bunch hypocritical filthy animals that leave trash laying around after an environmental protest.
>>
>>990581
True story
>>
>>990590
U aint missing out. They fresh never frozen like wendys.
>be me
>truckerfag
Cruise through arizona desert from comiefornia to florida hauling freah never frozen locally source hone grown organic cattle
>reefer at 60 degrees overheating.
>call shipper
>im just gonna send it.
Gross af flys and shit driping and gross trailer every load of that shit.

Hoe are people not dead
>>
>>993475
He is this asspained.
>>
>>995903
Also littering and drugs
>>
>>997876
HAHAHA
>>
>>998765
This guy.

>he doesnt climb a tree and make random animal noises
>>
>>1011781
Drone with a strobe light could cause a mass panic.
>>
>>1007845
>ostracizing a virgin on 4chan.
I hope your first week here is satisfactory.
>>
>>1011999
>>1007845

Only women shame virgins, so tit's or GTFO
>>
>>1012111
>>1011999
>>1011777
This thread is getting trippy
Thread posts: 72
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.