[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fishing around kids has to be the worst fucking thing about fishing.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

File: 1467510233576.jpg (16KB, 600x581px) Image search: [Google]
1467510233576.jpg
16KB, 600x581px
Fishing around kids has to be the worst fucking thing about fishing. Here's a particularly bad story:
>2 years ago
>I'm 17
>fishing at local park
>using minnows on a bobber, since it's a heavily fished lake and the fish rarely hit lures
>group of kids (about 4-8) and their parents come up to lake
> 8 year old has a fishing rod
>using some sort of leech lure, has it on the hook wrong
>sees me fishing farther down the shore and begins coming towards me, younger siblings following
>8 year old begins asking me the regular "Catch anything?" and whatnot
>tell him I caught a perch, 2 pickerel, and a bass
>kid begins casting right on top of me
>eventually crosses my line
>see parents watching and doing nothing
>untangle the lines, kid asks for advice on what lure he should use and pulls a bunch of discarded lures from his pocket
>asks me the "probability" of catching something on each of these lures is
>just want him to go away, so I tell him to just stick with what he's got and fix his lure for him
>soon after I catch a nice pickerel and the kids are ecstatic
>of course, now the kid wants to use my minnows
>only have 4 or 5 left
>tell him that I paid for them (things are only 4 bucks per dozen but he wouldn't know)
>"You can share though!"
>patience has run out by now
>"I'm sorry, I paid for them. And I'm almost out of them."
>kid calls for his dad
>fuck me
>dad walks over
>”This kid is messing with me.”
>tell dad what happened, made sure to give him the “I just want this to be over” look
>dad tells me to let his son have "a couple"
>tell the dad the same thing I told the kid
>dad tells me that since I’m older I need to be the “bigger man”
>tell him no
>he starts yelling at me
>fuck this
>get up and release the minnows and pack up my shit
>kid crying from frustration, dad pissed
>trying to avoid a fight with this guy, I just say “You’re as immature as your kid.”
Completely ruined the rest of my day. Did I do something wrong?
>>
>>989468
>2 years ago
Jeeez anon were you in jail or something? Why would you hold that resentment until now?
>>
>>989468
>2 years ago
Man this is some repressed anger shit. Anyways you're an ass for not giving a kid single minnow. Everytime i go fishing I give some of my bait.
>>
You sound like a big fat faggy kike
>>
>>989485
>Anyways you're an ass for not giving a kid single minnow.
Wtf why should op give his shit to others? Go be a commie somewhere else.
>>
>>989495
Not teaching kids how to git gud at fishing, like nigga these kids are future /out/. In like 12 years we're gonna see a post about how an autistic fedora wearing guy refused to teach a young boy to fish and almost fighting his dad
>>
>>989468
>times when having an "I'm Autistic" bracelet would have diffused the situation.
>>
>>989468

>Complains about kids.
>Is a kid him or her self.
>>
>>989468
Fishing around white trash is worse, but white trash with kids is worst of all, so I guess you have a point.
>>
>>
>>989468
Maybe you should stop fishing.
>>
>2 years ago

did you just wake up in a cold sweat after having a dream about it or something?
>>
>>989468
Meh, could have let the kid have a minnow but whatever. I dont think u were really wrong. Should punch his dad in the neck tho.
>>
>>989497
Lol. True tho
>>
You were pretty autistic but the dad should not have tried to get you to give up your bait anyway.
>>
>>989468
Fuck all these guys telling you that you're autistic. It's not your job to wrangle that guys kids.
>>
>>990180

>You were pretty autistic

GTFO you jealous normie
>>
>>989577
OP must be using >live bait
>>
>>989468
why didn't you shoot them? Just going to let random bastards try to rob you?
>>
>>989468
Ya shoulda gave the kid a fricking minnow. Ya shoulda put a big treble on and ripped dad's nose off on a power cast. Always bring an ass pocket of whiskey to offer the future fishermen. Improves patience.
>>
I was on a 3 hour flight recently where I shared the 3 seats with a 9 year old kid.

The kid was a millennial, and a bit obnoxious. He was traveling with his sister who was across the aisle next to 2 Asians.

Now I travel for work, and was on my way home. Normally when I fly I put my headphones in, and either read or play snes emulators on my phone, or sleep. I really wanted to sleep this time.

Instead I chose to do my humankind deed and entertained the little shit. Asked him about his games, offered him to play some of mine, and just generally listening to what he said.

I'm 30 and have no kids (and never want any) I had every right to be a cold Dick. Hell, I am most of the time. I chose to be the better man, and was thanked by every staff member on the plane on my way off. One even said "you're every mother's dream!"

Even though the dad was in the wrong, so we're you. He was literally telling you he's a shit dad (obviously, look at his shit kid) so if you were intelligent enough to perceive the situation, shame on you.

You ruined your own day.
>>
>>989468
>You’re as immature as your kid
>>
>>989468
Did you learn to fish by being told to fuck off?
>>
>>991280
>you ruined your own day by not babysitting shitty people
>>991288
heiled and kek'd
>>
>>989468
>give the kids dad a chance to teach his child about the importance of respecting other peoples things
>reacts that way

Sounds like trashy people.
>>
>>991303
My dad taught me.
>>
>>991280
No, if you're 30, YOU are a Millennial. That kid was Gen Z.
>>
File: 280.jpg (12KB, 280x280px) Image search: [Google]
280.jpg
12KB, 280x280px
>>989499
>"I'm Autistic" bracelet
>>
>>989499
>hehe you're an autist if you don't give people things that cost your money for free
>>
>>992696
yeah , this is true actually.
I can see how the dad was an ass but a normal person would have give the kid a minnow without him even asking
>>
>>993176
Not that guy, but I would have just moved to a different spot. I don't think he should have given the kids his bait, he was just minding his own business, he isn't their master-baiter
>>
>>992678
Does this carry an average human? Is it long enough to make a noose? Seems handy.
>>
>>993251
Yes, yes and yes

Paracords are for parachutes, of course it will carry the weight of an average human body
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.