[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Become extremely interested in /out/ism >Realize I live

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: pampas.jpg (491KB, 1477x842px) Image search: [Google]
pampas.jpg
491KB, 1477x842px
>Become extremely interested in /out/ism
>Realize I live in a hueg city surrounded by hundreds of miles of farmland
>Can only go /out/ by traveling over a thousand miles during my vacations

Anyone familiar with my situation? How do you deal with this?
>>
>>989393

No I live in Ontario,

Previously lived in Alberta and British Columbia. Also lived in the Caribbean for 7 years so I've had a variety of topography
>>
>>989393
Farmland is outside.
So are cities.
Try urbex or working with animals and plants.
>>
>>989393
Hey argie faggot how many times are you going to create the same thread?

Either move or stop complaining.
>>
You forgot
>be a newfag
>don't lurk
>don't check the catalog
>start a thread anyways
>be a giant faggot attention whore
>>
They're not magically gonna drop a deep wilderness next to your city. Options are pretty clear, deal with it or move. I'm choosing the latter in a few months. Living in the city is suffocating
>>
>>989402
what
if you live in toronto or anywhere west, you gotta drive at least one hour without traffic to go somewhere good
>>
>>989393
I live in North OKC and we usually hit up Arcadia lake when we want a quick getaway.

You should look into stealth camping.
I've recently been thinking about trying stealth camping. It's sketchy in this city though and I might end up with a knife in my back while hanging in my hammock, but I've found a few spots i need to check out.
>>
>>989553
Only an hour? Texas-fag here, most of the nice /out/ spots here can be 2 or 3+ hours depending on where you live and yet I went /out/ all the time when I was living there. Get on my level scrub.
>>
>>989402
It's not quite a thousand miles, but you do realize that everything around Windsor is farms, lakes, or American city, right? I mean, the fishing is pretty good, especially if you like walleye or carp (God help you if you like carp) but if you want hiking or camping, there aren't any fantastic options that don't involve driving for a while. I think Point Pelee might be the closest real /out/ experience.
>>
>>989553
Nah, Leamington and Kingsville are right next to a big provincial park. If you go north, there's some pretty good /out/, too, up by Sudbury and Sault Ste. Marie and all of those places. The vast majority of Southwest Ontario is just farms, though, and it sucks for /out/. You're right about that.
>>
>>989812
Onterrible meetup when?

I drive like 3+ hours some days so I like to just go find crown land and shoot / camp on it.
>>
>>989940
I'm a US citizen, so I usually go up into Michigan. I know that there's MUCH better wilderness to be found in Ontario, but on the other hand, in Michigan, I can shoot lots and lots of guns that would be illegal in Canada. Up in Lapeer, which is not far from the nearest ferry across the St. Clair River, there's a place where you can just go shoot at a huge sandbank.

Where's the crown land you go to? Way up north somewhere?
>>
>>989961
Parry Sound cottage country. I also take my /out/mobile around the trails and overland / trailhunt.

If I ever drive past Nippissing and surpass the Canadian shield, you can go/eat/hunt/play/drive anywhere you want.

Comfy AF.
>>
>>989393
lots of trespassing or a 3 hour drive to the national park
>>
>>989402
>Algonquin Park
>>
>>990980
>and all other neighbouring parks
what's your point
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.