[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>early April >28°C >wildfires already Fuck this shit,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: wildfire12.jpg (206KB, 650x375px) Image search: [Google]
wildfire12.jpg
206KB, 650x375px
>early April
>28°C
>wildfires already
Fuck this shit, no wonder that we can't make fires or wild camp.
Fuck you paper industry and "mentally ill" retards that find fire funny and like to watch the firefighters trucks driving around.

REEEEEEEEE
>>
Nobody tells me I can't make a fire
I don't feel like a man unless I burn something
I don't care if I have to baton a bristle cone pine, it's not camping if I'm not destroying where I'm camping
>>
>>988647

Australia?
>>
>>988647
Crikey!
>>
That's what happens when development is permitted in areas of regular burns.

Also suppressing fire through forest management has bitten us in the rear, by delaying natural fires it primes the areas with lots of dead fall which when a fire does start, fuels even larger fires than would normally happen
>>
>>988719
No. Northern hemisphere.
>>
Forests, fire, camping and paper should all be illegal. Problem solved. No one needs any of those things. Think of the environment next time you wankers
>>
>>988647
But fires are good for the forest anon. Also if you want to make a fire the odds of you getting caught if you're in a remote area are next to zero, just be responsible and put it out. =^)
>>
Spain? If so, where? Didnt hear anything in the news
>>
>>989652
>>989652
Just googled "incendio forestal" and within the last 2 days there were wildfires in Granada, Valencia, Ourense and also one in Portugal, near Extremadura. Goddamn fuck this shit, it's going to be worse than last summer...
>>
Just imagine when the woods around chernobyl start to burn.

The leaves pile up because the radiation killed off everything that got rid of dead leaves.
>>
>>988647
More fires are started by lightning than anything else. Also, without regular small fires you end up with poor ecology and the chance for massively destructive fires.
>>
>>991785
Chernobyl ecosystem is amazing and flourishing without humans. Lots of stuff is actually using the radiation as a resource. Lots of radiation resistant plants are occurring too. There's no more a problem there than most any other place, in regards to fire.
>>
>>991794
>More fires are started by lightning than anything else
Maybe in the US, not in Europe, not at all. Most fires are men made.
>>
>>991799
I am not joking around.

http://www.smithsonianmag.com/science-nature/forests-around-chernobyl-arent-decaying-properly-180950075/

https://motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/chernobyls-trees-wont-decay-increasing-risk-of-nuclear-forest-fire
(i.e. a fire that spreads radioactive ash and dust around)
>>
File: IMG_20160120_115110.jpg (2MB, 3120x4160px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160120_115110.jpg
2MB, 3120x4160px
Here in region 6 the main cause of fires is lightning. However the majority of the holyfuckingshit big (5k+ acres) fires are human caused.
>>
File: 2354743197632.jpg (119KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
2354743197632.jpg
119KB, 720x540px
>>993104
Unless you hit the grasslands where shit will burn to 200k acres in a few days then immediately put itself out.

pic related: Warm Springs, OR
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.