[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sup fellaz, me and one of my mates wanna grill meat above a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7

File: Download (1).jpg (17KB, 276x183px) Image search: [Google]
Download (1).jpg
17KB, 276x183px
Sup fellaz,

me and one of my mates wanna grill meat above a campfire problem is in most areas around us a wild campfire is illegal.

can u recommend devices to hide the smoke of a campfire and general tips to make a safe firepit
>>
Where the hell do you live that fire is illegal ?
Is it a drought fire ban? If so then dont fucking start a fire.
>>
File: Dakota Fire Hole.jpg (373KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Dakota Fire Hole.jpg
373KB, 1024x768px
>>985638
Dakota Fire Hole. It is the only one with stealth in mind, though I don't know why you'd want to make any fire where stealth is needed.

Also, visible smoke is a sign of an inefficiently burning fire. At most, it should only white smoke right as you light it then turn clear. If it turns to black smoke, there's not enough air and you overloaded it. Wet fuel also makes white smoke.
>>
na not a drought related area
we're in germany not actually quite sure but imo u cant just light a campfire on public ground here
>>
>>985648
yeah, i think camping is illegal in Germany, or something like that. sounds retarded, you should be able to explore the place you live in any way you like. as long as you aren't affecting someone or invading someone's privacy and you leave no trace of negative impact in your surroundings.
>>
File: Grilled Porkchop - 2min.webm (3MB, 160x120px) Image search: [Google]
Grilled Porkchop - 2min.webm
3MB, 160x120px
>>985648
>>985657
You probably need a stove of some sort for LNT.
>>
>>985692
Or oven maybe.
>>
Are all campfires everywhere prohibited?
>>
>>985648
Do it in your backyard
>>
>>985638
Siberian log fire
>>
Moist woods would help out in your fire. I also recommend the Dakota Hole, because it conceals it a lot and it makes up for a dank-looking stove.
>>
>>985760
in europe yeah
>>
>>985933
Maybe in some European countries campfires are banned but by no means in all.
>>
File: P1040516.jpg (122KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
P1040516.jpg
122KB, 640x480px
Search 'Shichirin'. Use charcoal as fuel, in your back yard or on your balcony
>>
File: Hoff.jpg (50KB, 591x607px) Image search: [Google]
Hoff.jpg
50KB, 591x607px
>>985698
>German camps with ovens
>>
>>985692

That seems like quite a bit of work for one unit of cooked meat.

Also why are his hands so pale?
>>
is there something wich works in that way that it hides the smoke by decreasing it or sending it other ways into more little smoke colums ?

I imagine something like a little roof with chimneys as the principle behind that
>>
something to disperse it
>>
>>986130
>a lot of work

Cooking is hard evidently.

>pale

Probably the same reason those tree branches and porkchop are really pale. Shitty camera and full sun. Arms appear hairy so they'd be shaded by the hair and look darker, unless that's a khaki long sleeve shirt. Let's see....
>>
>>986161
>>986160
Use a more efficient way of burning wood so it won't smoke.
>>
>>986168
for example ?
>>
Could just not be a cunt and find a place that lets you have an open fire.
>>
>>985638
Just run a handheld propane torch over the meat.
>>
>>985638
Just build your fire in a fully enclosed metal box with intake and exhaust ports. Argue that it is simply an internal combustion engine. Being Germany, they may require you to fit a catalytic converter to the exhaust ports.
>>
File: hemi-powered-grill.jpg (55KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hemi-powered-grill.jpg
55KB, 480x360px
>>986241
>>
>>986204
lel no u
>>
>>986241
kek
>>
If you have to ask how to safely have a camp fire then don't FUCKING MAKE ONE! You guys are the kind to be fucking retarded and leave it or some shit and burn down the fucking forest.
>>
>>986448
mongoloid he isnt asking about the safety of the firepit but to hide it....

go stream your minecraft sessions and keep talking in case someone will eventually watch
>>
>>986473
>general tips to make a safe firepit
Well shit, that's is asking for safety advice right there mongoloid, by the way I dislike minecraft.
>>
>>986190
Dakota fire pit and dry as fuck wood would be the best stealth option
>>
>>985638
It's illigal here in the natherlands. Our entire country is basically a swamp tho
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.