[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Camping in Germany sound exciting and good bargain. >Wh

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 115
Thread images: 12

File: 41335242.jpg (46KB, 500x524px) Image search: [Google]
41335242.jpg
46KB, 500x524px
Camping in Germany sound exciting and good bargain.

>What started as a camping evening ended in horror: An unknown person threatened a couple with a knife in Bonn and subsequently raped the 23-year-old woman. The friend of the victim had to stand idly by the crime

https://www.thelocal.de/20170403/bonn-police-hunt-man-who-took-woman-from-tent-and-raped-her
>>
>>983743
Good things eurocucks banned guns tho, right? God forbid people have the ability to defend themselves from sick fucks like that.
>>
>>983752
>Police are now searching for a man they describe as aged between 20 and 30, 180 cm tall and dark skinned.
>At the time of the incident he was wearing light jeans and a summer jacket. He spoke to the couple in broken English.

Oh and he was a rapefugee, wonderful. Germany, what the hell happened to you?
>>
>>983755
Got raped, clearly.
>>
Eurocucks get KEKED
>>
>>983755
I can't wait until Europe is completely overrun and destroyed. Reverse colonialism is a bitch, huh?
>>
>>983743
>The friend of the victim had to stand idly by the crime

I actually admire him and his unwavering commitment to equality and progress.

He could easily have tried to be chivalrous and attack the real victim in order to "save" the woman - and in the process proving he is still a troglodyte.
But remaining committed to progressive ideals proves he is infact strong and has collective and not singular interests at heart.

In the grand scheme of things, the hundreds of stories like this that we see every year cannot be allowed to empower racists and the right wing, but things are already changing.
>>
Im Polish and I can get a sports or collectors permit for pretty much any rifle in semi-auto.
My Czech friends can get one in full-auto if they really want to.
Swiss have more guns per capita than USAnians. Czechs too.
Austrian gun laws are pretty light too. I could go on and on.

So...
>>983752
>>983762
>>983827
....the 3 of you are fucking retarded.
>>
>>983895
Don't be stupid.
Owning a gun does not change the fact that you cannot legally carry the gun with you.
Are you you're going to run home, open the safe, and get your gun?
>>
>>983895
>Swiss have more guns per capita than USAnians

This isn't even close to true.

America has like three times as many guns per capita.

Also

>tfw hanging out in the woods with literally dozens of semi-automatic rifles, a large amount of Soviet military surplus and a British anti-tank rifle
>>
I guess instead of bear defense I should ask you euros what you carry for rape defence?
>>
>>983913
I can carry it.
>>
>>984082
Why would you carry for rape defense? This young man was having a sexual emergency and it is illegal and morally wrong to stop him. The proper response is to hand him a towel or wipes to cleanse the infidel filth off him and some smokes and some taxi monies so he doesn't have to suffer a financial loss
>>
Good job letting your countries get invaded my rapeugees Euro cucks
>>
>>983895
none of those countries are germany though
>>
>>983743
Murder rate per 100k
>US 3.9
>Germanistan 0.9

Yet despite all shit they're doing to their country it's still miles ahead of US in terms of safety.

>Inb4 it's blacks and Paco's fault
>>
>>984190
It literally is

>crime in Germany is almost all immigrants too, so that isn't even a viable excuse
>why are we arguing amongst ourselves when we need to be building walls
>>
>>984191
>why are we arguing amongst ourselves when we need to be building walls
I can stand behind that. I don't even dislike the Us though, it's just my European nationalism/autism that pops up even when the country that is under fire is not even mine.
If anything I too am taking a piss on them krauts for ruining it for all of us euros once again.
>>
>>984208
Merkel screwed the pooch.

I'm honestly starting to think that women leaders just aren't good in general.

>Rousseff, Bachelat, Kirchner and Park all corrupt as shit
>Merkel is doing okay and then swamps the Eurozone with a million refugees, essentially killing the EU
>>
>>984220
I honestly for the sake of my soul I can't understand why would she do such thing like welcome all migrants. People say things from decaying population due to lack of breading, cheap workforce, globalist theories and nothing justifies it.

A couple months before she said they would be welcome in Germany she told to a Palestinian girl that she would have to go back, she did that in front of the cameras, then she went nuts.
And she's supposed to be a conservative, if she loses for the ex EU leftard it will be even worse I reckon.

Poland, Czechia, Slovakia and Hungary told her to fuck off tho.
>>
File: 20170403_200604.jpg (497KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
20170403_200604.jpg
497KB, 1600x1200px
Own me in Germerministan.

Protip, you cant.
>>
>>984208
How is it every Krauts fault? The only reason Merkel gets voted for is because she is tame compares to the more communist options.
>>
>>984422

>How is it every Krauts fault?

Collective guilt. If there was a man among your population he would have executed merkle for being a traitor. You all deserve to be slaughtered and we get to watch it happen. Good riddance to bad rubbish
>>
>>984422
>How is it every Krauts
When you have part of your population receiving rapefugees with welcome signs at train stations, the media praising the new germans, the police hiding numbers of rapefugee crime, the politicians that made this happen not being accounted for it, and the rest of krauts not protesting against it then yes, it's every kraut's fault.

>b-but I'm voting afd
Too little too late. Enjoy new Germanistan and its many wonders, Bastian.
>>
>>984418
Yes, you can, but why would you want to?
>>
>>984560
Considering that I became a US citizen last year and that Muslims don't make the majority even with the refugee issue, I am not too worried. If I had to bet, there are probably more blacks in the US then there are Muslims in Germany, and seeing how a lot of black Americans are, I don't see Germany getting any worse than it is right now. The leftists that welcome muzzles into their towns will get fucked, where as Koln, Kiel, Bremen, and Bayern all have plenty of people standing strong.
>>
>>984560
You're also pretending that there weren't protests. Last I read, back in 2015 protesters were sprayed for protesting the raping in Koln.
>>
>go camping with family in burgerland
>get murdered & raped

>http://murderpedia.org/male.S/s/shearing-david.htm

what did amerifats mean by this
>>
>>984950
But America never was a white, homogeneous country like most of European ones, with Germany being its flagship. Black pop in the US is close to 20% or so, if that was the case for Germany already then it would be critical, and muzzies are another new level of retardation with all the changes they bring to cities and politics. Blacks just cry muh slavery (which should never happened - despite not being a white thing only) and racism and benefits, they don't give a shit how you live your life otherwise.
And doesn't matter how bad things may get in the US, you'll always have the 2nd by your side.

>Bayern
You meant Munich I assume.

>tfw a 20k strong yellow wall at Dortmund displaying a rapefugees welcome banner.
>>
>>985085
Are you pretending to be retarded?
>>
>>984934
To defend against Muslims and grizzly bears.

And no, you cant.
>>
>>985113
>20% black

What city?

Because American blacks are 12%.
>>
File: vorsichtichdrehgradonk40.jpg (30KB, 784x475px) Image search: [Google]
vorsichtichdrehgradonk40.jpg
30KB, 784x475px
>a thing that happens in america on a daily basis happens in germany
>amerifats belabor it instead of looking into their own shitty backyard
>B-BUT MUH KEKS HAHAH LOOK MUH RIFLE DUDE

ok
>>
>>985273
Yeah I got numbers mixed, pacos are the ones closer 20. blacks are more than 12% though, it's closer to 14%.
But doesn't really changes what I was saying, if Germany had already such high number of muzzies it would be critical, nonetheless they will reach that number pretty soon if they keep going with the same policies. T*rks alone are between 4 and 6M. Germany is no longer and homogeneous white country.
>>
>>985280
They're not wrong. In America you can choose not to become a victim, in most Euro countries you don't have that possibility.
>>
>>985284
>In America you can choose not to become a victim

judging by the numbers thats a whole lot of ppl choosing to be victims then huh? if its that easy to get a gun like in the us its also easy for some criminal muzzie shithead to get one
>>
>>983895
You know how I know you're Polish? You named a bunch of countries that aren't Germany in a discussion about Germany.
>>
>>983743
knives and gas alarm guns are pretty legal in germany. my guess is the guy need therapy now.
>>
>>985280
Pretty much. Every country has its fair share of problems, but as far as general safety goes there are a lot more crazy people in America who prey on campers and strangers.

That's even one of the arguments murriblubs carry for self defense, because self defense is a much more common issue in usa. They're just a lot more likely to be in that situation.

In fact this could happen to an American and it wouldn't even go beyond local news. We don't have threads on /out/ every time an American get raped in the woods. But we could start having it, and it could probably be a general with daily updates.
>>
>>983895
>USAnians

why are people trying to make this a thing. It's fucking stupid
>>
>>985304

>We don't have threads on /out/ every time an American get raped in the woods

How would you know since it's never happened?
>>
>>983743
btw why can't i find anything online from any reputable source (ie not crap sites that routinely post fake or unreliable news or outright nazi portals)?
>>
>>985516
All the reputable news censors out this info so as not to alarm the sheeple
>>
>>983743
>The friend of the victim had to stand idly by the crime
cuck. also /pol/ because this is fakenews.
>>
File: 1408783274821.gif (19KB, 138x190px) Image search: [Google]
1408783274821.gif
19KB, 138x190px
>>985516
are you actually so bad with google / research that you are unable to find it ?
or is it more of a willingly blind thing ?

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=german+camper+raped

first result is the daily mail, not a perfect source be all means, but also not a "fake or unreliable news or outright nazi portal" though clickbait exaggeration for sure
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4376376/Camper-23-dragged-tent-raped-Germany.html

klick the hyper/source link this leads to the german englisch language newspaper the-local https://www.thelocal.de/20170403/bonn-police-hunt-man-who-took-woman-from-tent-and-raped-her.

there you find the police report from the german police pree portal http://www.presseportal.de/blaulicht/pm/7304/3602036

and the spiegel a reputable german source
http://www.spiegel.de/panorama/justiz/bonn-vergewaltiger-attackiert-paar-mit-machete-beim-zelten-a-1141631.html

also not fake news >>985548
>>
>>985516
what are you talking about? its in basically all news publications in germany
>>
>>985551
well it sounded and looked from the search hirs exactly like the usual russian spook tales. like the 13yo german girl raped by a refugee which turned out to be not 13yo not a girl not in germany not german ethnicity an definitely not raped.

you know...
>>
File: 1421307028383.jpg (51KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1421307028383.jpg
51KB, 300x300px
>Police are now searching for a man they describe as aged between 20 and 30, 180 cm tall and dark skinned.
Let's assume this is just another coinky dink, okay? No need to read into any underlying patterns.
>>
>>985288
>judging by the numbers that[']s a whole lot of [people] choosing to be victims then huh?
If you choose to vote in politicians and policies that make your community """safe""" by restricting your rights to own and bear arms, then yes you choose to live as a victim of a system you've arrogantly created.

No one said they were smart. They just want an unattainable liberal paradise.
>>
>>985551
>also not fake news
it could very well be.
my national television aired the fake news as real TWICE that czech republic is getting a new aircraft carrier made by china for them.

yeah... state television. fact checking didn't go so far as to read "lolol aprils fools" under the article.
>>
>>985721
meh a machete nigger does not require a gun to deal with, just bring a shovel to camp. shovel beats machete as a trench weapon any day.
>>
>>985918
Isn't Czech Republic landlocked? That doesn't even make sense.
>>
>>985944
yet they managed to announce it in all seriousness. TWICE.
>>
>>985944
well technically Czechoslovakia had a Navi even though it was still landlocked and with no large rivers flowing through it but the Danube River formed a small part of its border and they had boats for it.
but yeah... thats a few decades in the past..
>>
>>985919
Why a shovel? You're fucking hiking.
Carry a "walking stick".
>>
>>985976
using a shovel for digging fire pit shit hole shoveling dirt on your shit stuff like that. if your shovel is sharpened you can cut stuff with it like a machete even smaller wood. entrenching tool is very practical also not a bad weapon in case a dindu happens upon you.
>>
>>985989
you can even cook on a shovel if you find some eggs (or bring) you don't need a pan to make omlets or sunny eggs, also can use some shovel to sit on improvised chair. lot's of uses really.
>>
File: 1446357120897.gif (68KB, 500x293px) Image search: [Google]
1446357120897.gif
68KB, 500x293px
THIS IS NOT /POL/ YOU DUMB FUCKS
>>
>>983895

meanwhile in germany you get trialed for shooting someone that wanted to stab you.
>>
File: tent after attack.jpg (149KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
tent after attack.jpg
149KB, 500x375px
>>986002
this is out related so relax, just hide the thread if it triggers you to much. out is slow enough for diverse posts, we don't cry about spooky threads belonging to x or farming /homegrown men belong on DIY either.

>>985919
i don't think that would work,
> he got the element of surprise
> you don't know if he's alone
> you start in a sleeping bag in your pajamas
> you are crouched down in a tent, he's free to move outside
> he has full range of motion
> you snag the mosquito net

unless it's like a slowly escalating situation where the fight starts after some time you have a massive disadvantage.
>>
>>984510
YOu mean the collective guilt imposed on us by the americans? You know, the unitedstatians? The very same people in this thread mocking us for having to live with sandpeople brought here by an american puppet government due to american-funded and led wars? To keep Germany small and weak because they fear what happens if Germany becomes great again?
>>
>>986005
ok. got some story to back this or did you just make this up?
>>
Poor krauts, no wonder some many germans are buying land and moving to my country. Being cheap and sunny may help though.
>>
>>986005
The guy was probably scared to death, because he never had to defend himself or a loved one.
Laws regarding self-defense are fairly good in Germany actually. Nice try tho.
https://www.thelocal.de/20150624/hamburg-homeowner-shoots-intruder-dead
>>
>>986019
well sure if you get jumped it's over, but the guy in the story demanded the chick come out, with a sharp shovel to cut open side of the tent and get the fuck out to drop on him takes half a second. i know because it kinda happened once by accident. and other thing you can do is take a bag in the off hand use it as a shield and rush him. he might cut you somewhere but you will bash his stupid head in.

the important thing to bring to camping is balls.
>>
feel more like this should be on /pol/
>>
>>986248
i bet it was a few times. the funniest thing is the link they claim points to the police report of the event points to some other site that shows zero connection to the actual police station.

i'm not good at german and google translate is awkward but i would like to find an official source and can't so far.
>>
>>986671
>>985551
>>
>>986691
yes that is what i'm talking about. some blog posts here and there but the link they provide as source is not official site of bonn police just an other blog/news site.

basically it all looks like a giant hoax.
>>
>>986824
>basically it all looks like a giant hoax
Exactly, just like today's terror attack in Sweden, amrite? Such peaceful doctors and engineers won't do bad things.
>>
>>986835
it's not that i put anything over men of any nation or that i lack a healthy dose of racism, but you have to be also aware of the info war russia wages on europe when you believe everything posted on facebook and some shifty blogs.

a few million refugees from syria or a few thousand russians in europe only a fool would choose the russians to live with.
>>
>>984190
>3.9 vs 0.9 out of 100,000
>Miles ahead

Wow it's fucking nothing, so I have a 0.000039 percent chance and you have a 0.000009 percent chance. Meanwhile I can carry whatever I need to defend myself and in Europe they're apparently forced to sit by and watch their friends get raped.

[spoiler]I know I fell for the bait but I couldn't resist that one.
>>
>>986845
>a few million refugees from syria or a few thousand russians in europe only a fool would choose the russians to live with
this has to be bait or actual shilling.

And I'm not even going to argue and waste both of our time because you're a fucking retard.
>>
>>986852
nah it's just you don't know russians anon. not even the mudslime is such a base animal as the proverbial slav.
>>
>>986835
>Exactly, just like today's terror attack in Sweden, amrite?
that looks pretty well and widely documented in contrast.
>>
It's deserved.

If Europeans are stupid enough to believe that it is a good thing to let in culturally and genetically worthless people from Africa and the Middle-East, then they deserve what they get just as a dumbass walking into a pride of lions deserves to get mauled for sheer stupidity.

The Kraut campers deserved what they got, so it's not a sad story.
>>
>>983843
>I actually admire him and his unwavering commitment to equality and progress.
ARE YOU KIDDING? HE'S A CIS-GENDERED SHITLORD RACIST!

IF HE WAS A """REAL MAN""" HE WOULD HAVE HELPED THE POOR IMMIGRANT BY HOLDING HIS KNIFE FOR HIM!

FUCJ, IF HE WASN'T A DISGUSTING PATRIARCHAL SHIT HE WOULD HAVE JOINED IN!

gtfo
>>
>>984232
>decaying population due to lack of breading

GLUTEN-INTOLERANT PEOPLE BTFO
>>
>>986824
http://www.presseportal.de/blaulicht/pm/7304/3602036

dude this is the second to last link, it literally has the police press release. in how much denial can you be ?

>>986868
in contrast ? what the fuck are you talking about? it was national news! there multiple high quality newspapers that have mentioned it, its just as well as and widely documented. if compare it to sweden the difference is a single rape won't make frontpage international news unlike a terror attack with similar MO like the last ons that killed many more

Like this, here you have the sueddeutsche zeitung a very good newspaper very trusted (remember the panama papers)

http://www.sueddeutsche.de/news/panorama/kriminalitaet-etwa-20-hinweise-nach-vergewaltigung-einer-camperin-in-bonn-dpa.urn-newsml-dpa-com-20090101-170404-99-932660

like seriously at this point you have to realize your massiv bias right ? you don't even do a basic google check to collaborate or dismiss the story. Then you hide yourself from the truth and dismiss anything that doesn't fit your narrative with muh russian shill propaganda blogs...

>>986845
4/10 bait
>>
>>986975
>dude this is the second to last link, it literally has the police press release.
that's not the police site as far as i can tell it's just a blog/news site.
these news sites always have blog sections where news like this shows up.

>4/10 bait
it's not bait unless you are stupid enough to bite. it's my hones opinion. russians are the worst thing to let anywhere near europe. i would rather let the shitskins in.
>>
File: seesack.jpg (112KB, 370x459px) Image search: [Google]
seesack.jpg
112KB, 370x459px
>>987210
the police doesn't have a homepage for ever small town station, and nobody wants to check every small town station homepage to check if something happen...
especially because 99% are boring as fuck
deployment reports. like traffic accidents, or removing a fallen tree after a storm...

So all the press releases get collected on one site. an aggregate. Most goes straight to the press via a press release and is never heard of because the general public interest is low.

The site is /www.presseportal.de/blaulicht
it is the portal for the press with the themes of "blue light" which is the color of all emergency services Fire, medical, police, technical,
Its part of the dpa the Deutsche Presse-Agentur which is like reuters.
so you're basically calling germany's biggest press agency a blog...
and still its word for word the police release of the day. so it doesn't make any difference.
and there is more, at the bottom the link https://www.polizei.nrw.de/bonn/artikel__15766.html to the specific department responsible and the updated Police statement, request for assistance, details of the crime (bit different then an press release)

i get that navigating a german site with google translate is not easy but do able. if that doesn't work for you you have to trust the news. plenty of trustworthy ones to choose from. unless you want to go full conspiracy and only trust ideas and news that fit in your own little bubble.

>a few million refugees from syria or a few thousand russians
this is bait unless your are actually a retarded hardcore racist that has so much illogical hatred against russians that he trades millions for thousands just because they are of a better race.
>>
>>987210
>russians are the worst thing to let anywhere near europe. i would rather let the shitskins in.

>t. Cunt who go his ass kicked during 2016 Euro
>>
ah yes, gun politics are my favorite /out/ subject.
>>
>>987222
>the police doesn't have a homepage for ever small town station
i thought bonn was a big city wtf
>>
>>987222
>https://www.polizei.nrw.de/bonn/artikel__15766.html
yeah i did miss that or it wasn't there yesterday
alright
>>
>>987254
you can handle the shitskins on an individual basis if they get uppity jut beat them down.
russians are more like the soulless legion of the damned.

for every german girl or women raped by a muslim you will have thousands raped by russians.
>>
>>987266
>t. Shillary
>>
>>987282
russians are a scourge anon. remember this. nothing else matters. politics religion all second to it.
>>
>>987264
Pretty small city compared to Köln or Deusseldorf. It's a just a famous city is all. Home of HARIBO
>>
>>987265
big chance you missed it.
think they updated and changed the site few times. for example there was a second press release where they added a part about a connected crime with a stolen backpack.

just checked the site page is gone, apparently because the police caught the guy.
so no surprise as this was the actual wanted list. and the person is in custody. so they removed the BOLO.

News say they got him through witness identification on the street, as he was still wearing the same clothes and stolen backpack. DNA testing is pending as they have collected some from the rape.
>>
>>987222
>illogical hatred
nothing illogical about it it all stems from past experience.
>>
>>987555
Russians > you
Unless you're from an Anglo country or an Italian. Which you're probably not because you're crap.
>>
>>987580
you clearly have no idea what you are talking about kiddo. it's okay. you will learn soon enough. you are scared of fucking darkies. i bet you are scared of dogs too. that's because you know nothing.
>>
>>987580
Most of 4chan is from the Anglosphere though.

Hence why we can speak English.
>>
Germany is fucking done. I'm so glad I got to study abroad there in 2014 when it was still hanging on by a thread
>>
>>987222
>>987580
Thank you for your posts. 30 rubles have been deposited in your account.
>>
>>987869
are you like a butthurt chechen that got his kebab removed or why are you so anti russian and pro arab ?
>>
>>987903
chill your titties nobody is pro arab here! it's just that russians are so bad these sandmonkies are not even on the same chart.
>>
thats what happens when you take away peoples ability to defend themselves and import a bunch of rapists.

Who could possibly have worked that out? Oh right the american population in the 2016 election. eurocucks never fail to produce kek
>>
>>988844
ok
>>
>>988866
>He can't read his own chart
>>
>>989004
what can't you read on that us is the land of rape compared to europe. sweden is a special case because of their legal definition of rape includes a lot of things like looking at someones ass and stuff. rape in the traditional sense is very rare there. btw i'm hungarian one of our major exports is rape so i know what i'm talking about.
>>
File: whaaa.gif (2MB, 340x205px) Image search: [Google]
whaaa.gif
2MB, 340x205px
>>989052
>their legal definition of rape includes a lot of things like looking at someones ass
>>
>>989071
sweden has the highest rate of reported rapes in europe or maybe the world yet their conviction rate is abysmal. this implies a lot of abuse for the system the courts have to sort out.
>>
>>989084

>their conviction rate is abysmal

That's because they only convict you for the regret rape or looking at ass rape and not the actual rape which gets allowed for cultural reasons like sexual emergency or clothing differences
>>
>>989090
or the other way around
>>
>>989094
Either way it's no big deal and it easily explains the 1400% increase which is quite small
>>
>looking at someone's arse
>rape
Don't meme me, is this an actual thing in swedistan?
>>
>>989111
you do realize the increase was well before the current refugee crisis right?
>>
>>989601

>current refugee crisis

Are you implying there is a crisis and simultaneously saying there isn't one?
>>
>>989641
there is and there isn't one.
some people are hell bent on making it a crisis for political gains. otherwise it would be hard to notice.
nationalism is on the rise again and it will end badly again. i'm stockpiling popcorn.
>>
File: sweden rapes.png (104KB, 1192x865px) Image search: [Google]
sweden rapes.png
104KB, 1192x865px
>>989052

stop denying reality
>sweden is a special case because of their legal definition of rape includes a lot of things like looking at someone's ass and stuff.

the laws in sweden are not that outlandish. the statistics are not that distorted. don't hide yourself behind claims that buttlooks are rape.

look at the data and the laws not politics, it hurts but its true. sweden has a problem (compared to sweden in the past or compare to other countrys development )
>>
>>983752
This 100%.

The fuck when will u faggots learn
>>
>>984168
And i thought the mexicans were bad...
>>
>>989731
>stop denying reality
i'm not denying shit. i guarantee you in the balkans the rapes per 100k population is five times as bad as in sweden. yes the statistics show otherwise. the reason for this plain and simple is how the statistics are collected and how rape is defined and handled by the police. not the actual happenings. in sweden only like 60% of rapes go unreported while the rest of the world averages around 90-95%.
Thread posts: 115
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.