[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pretty sure I got scabies on a hiking/climbing trip last week.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0820.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0820.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
Pretty sure I got scabies on a hiking/climbing trip last week. Any tips? Google isn't much help and my upper arm has about 5 marks like this and they itch. Made it out better than my hiking partner he has the shit all over his face.
>>
go to a doctor you need the rx soap if its scabies
do it now you dont want that shit to get worse i had scabies for 8 months it was hell
>>
>>983374
Will do thanks. After a little more research it looks like it would be kinda quick for a scabies bite (usually they don't show bumps for 4-6 weeks after contact) I'm thinking these might be chiggers
>>
>>983371
I thought scabies generally hit the wrists and ankles. Sure it's not chiggers?
>>
>>983371
Two of my bros got scabies on our submarine when i was in the Navy. Shit was all over their back looked brutal. They got quarantined. Go to the Dr anon
>>
>>983371
Looks alot like a poison ivy/oak/sumac rash. Got clear puss in it? Hard to tell much from pic related. Got a pic of your friend's face?
>>
>>983376
>>983377
by the time we noticed it was happening it was way too late, no one knew where they came from. 15 of us living in the same house. they were all over my belly, right side and back, ankles and inside of my thighs by the time i finally got them under control. we had to spend a shitload on soap and cream for the whole house, bad times.
>>
File: image.jpg (115KB, 838x943px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
115KB, 838x943px
>>983382
Not a pic of his face but here's a couple more from the back of my arm
>>
>>983386
That's crazy, from hot racking I would guess?Small world I'm a air guy.
>>
>>983390
Your pixel count's still low. Looks too big for chigger bites, and not irritated enough around the bumps to be ivy. If you're prone to ivy, regular soap just spreads it around. Washing with Technu or GoJo (the non-abrasive kind) will neutralize and wash away the oils.
>>
>>983395
Yep they were rack mates. Thing one got in the real world and just spread. Only 2 guys got it that shit looked so itchy
>>
>>983403
Since your friend has it all over his face, I'm gonna say poison oak/ivy based on what you've provided. The first pic definitely looks like it's from ivy. Have you gotten that before? I picked it up alot as a kid, but I've developed a tolerance and now I can rub it on me with no reaction. Don't scratch, and keep it drowned in zinc oxide or calamine lotion. Caladryll is ok if it itches super bad, but oral benedryll gives you a more consistent dose.
>>
>>983371
100 percent not scabies. Dunno what it is but be glad you don't have scabies
>>
>>983371
>Pretty sure I got scabies in a thread with /soc/ last night. Any tips?
>>
>>983390
that looks like poison oak
>>
>>983371
Thanks, op. This thread has me frikin itchin all over now.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.