[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone know anything about illegal cabins? Any collective

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1

File: alg-cabin-unabomber-jpg.jpg (96KB, 750x523px) Image search: [Google]
alg-cabin-unabomber-jpg.jpg
96KB, 750x523px
Does anyone know anything about illegal cabins? Any collective interest here?
>>
>>982336
>Any collective interest here?

no
>>
actually I have a bit of interest. I'm in 406 and there are tons around but exploring them is a good way to get shot.
>>
>>982336
>illegal cabins

How? If no one lives in them 24/7 they are "out buildings."
>>
>>982336
The first rule of illegal cabins is
>>
What the fuck is an illegal cabin?
>>
If it's illegal it doesn't belong here.
>>
>>982336
>>982336
That is a storage shed.

It is for storing objects to keep them out of the rain.

It is not a structure for living in. No I don't sleep here, I just store my extra mattress here so it doesn't clutter my real house.

just don't be obvious about it.
>>
>>982640
Just, summer cabins and the like? Do you have any experience with that sort of thing?
>>
>>984630
Most of us here have illegal cabins what do you want to know? I normally wouldn't talk about them but I recently sold my last two and getting out of the business
>>
>>982336
HELLO CIA!

Taking a break from /pol/, eh?
>>
>>982336
I'm interested.
>>
>>985089
Dr. /out/, I'm CIA.
>>
>>982336
what's illegal about the cabin?
>>
>>985208
Thought crimes
>>
>>982336
Not really. Not really.
Why not just build a legal cabin?
>>
I will assume you are American.
In which case, do whatever you want this is a free country.
If anybody appears to be confused about the idea of a free country, shoot them.
>>
>>984799
Did you drag out supplies on a quad? Obviously, you'd want to be sort of near a water supply and not at the top or bottom of a hill, but how'd you pick your spot and how much did it cost ya?
>>
>>985307
I am also free to shoot you for trying to build a cabin on my land.
>>
Why has nobody has explained what an "illegal cabin" is yet?
>>
>>985614
Usually it means a cabin built and inhabited on public land. They're illegal because the residents are crazy, filthy, violent assholes.
>>
>>986011
Oh.

I actually built a couple of those.

My family had a Summer cabin where we spent May to September.

The first I built was a little 8x4 room with 8 sheets of plywood and several 1"x2" beams. I called it the Outpost.

It got ransacked during the time we were away, even though I nailed the door and windows shut.
There was nothing to take except a small bed and a lamp, but someone busted in and fucked it up anyway.

So I burnt it because I didn't want disgusting normie germs on my house, and immediately started construction on Outpost ll which was to be built from stone.
I gave up after the sixth wheelbarrow.

That same year I built Outpost III from bunches of reeds and cordage.
It remained untouched for three years until the reeds started breaking down.

Outpost IV went back to plywood. But this time I took it apart every September and stored it in the Garage.

I haven't been back to the cabin in years but I doubt Outpost IV is still there.
It was likely thrown out to make space for the car.
>>
>>982336
Here in Ca you can have a 120 sf (10 by 12) shed without a permit. If you own land with no view of your site, you can build a 10x12 "storage shed" and make yourself a little outhouse in back and your set.
>>
>>986122
Any schematics on how to build said outposts?
>>
>>985581
But i am free to shoot you for restricting my freedom to build on free land
>>
>>986426
this is the part when you get shot dead
>>
>>986426
>>986440
I'm going to build on both your lands when you two shoot each other.
>>
>>982336
Get a burn permit from your state dnr, and circle that shit with fire. You don't want a meth lab on your land.
>>
>>986122
What kind of land did you build on?
>>
>>986470
illegal bum land of queen harriot
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.