[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: we post our nalgenes >TFW my original print /out/ sticker

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: 20170327_162433-01.jpg (4MB, 2988x5312px) Image search: [Google]
20170327_162433-01.jpg
4MB, 2988x5312px
ITT: we post our nalgenes

>TFW my original print /out/ sticker is pretty much dead at this point
>>
>>978723
I have 3 more pretty much the same with varying scratches.
>>
>>978739
I actually like those because they remind me of the nalgenes used for experimental procedures in my old research lab.
>>
Original patch anon here. I still have a few stickers left if you want me to send you a replacement. Drop us your name and address to outpatch gmail com
>Logged back into that account for the first time in 2 years
Was it really 2 years ago the patch got started? Fuck me.
>>
>>978772
Hory shiet I love you.
>>
File: i-vpBNfbk-L.jpg (68KB, 799x450px) Image search: [Google]
i-vpBNfbk-L.jpg
68KB, 799x450px
>>978772
still carry mine in my camera bag
>pic related, yesterday
>>
I don't use one. too heavy
>>
>>978772
I still have my original sticker on the ferring to the roof rack of my car, and I live in Washington where it rains every day. The sticker still looks new, and I put it on the day it arrived in the mail with my free patch. (thanks again!) I'm betting op was a faggot and put it in the dish washer. Shame.
>>
>>978777
Did you actually send me your deets? Because I didn't receive anything.
>>
File: 20170328_141636.jpg (4MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
20170328_141636.jpg
4MB, 4032x3024px
>>
How do you guys keep stickers on your Nalgenes? Don't you wash then or anything?
>>
New sc/out/ here, what's the hype with Nalgenes?

>>978772
I don't need a replacement so maybe I don't qualify, but I'd love a patch or a sticker. Are they for sale?
>>
>>979204
>what's the hype with Nalgenes?
they are sturdy as fuck. relatively cheap and light weight. and available in lots of lovely colours. a wide mouth makes them easier to clean on the go
>>
>>979217
BPA?
>>
>>979221
Nah
>>
>>978739
I have that exact one
How durable is it compared to the "classic" Nalgene bottles? I can feel that the plastic gives a little when I press hard with my thumb
>>
>>979181
I wash the interior. Most stickers survive it. Sometimes after a few years I'll peel the old ones off, wipe some goo gone on it and I'm good to go.
>>979055
Yeah I don't know. I never put mine in the dish washer but it gets tossed around with gear/gym stuff/in and out of the sleeve on my backpack all the time so most of my stickers tend to rub off over time.
>>978772
I just emailed you man, thanks!
>>
>>979204
Can't help you with a patch I'm afraid. There was another anon selling his own versions but I'm not sure of the url perhaps someone else could point you in the right direction. If you want a sticker then email name & address to outpatch gmail com if you don't mind sending that sort of stuff to a complete stranger, that is.
>>
>>979244
They last forever. Sometimes they end up stinking for a while i guess that plastic traps odor easier. But yea they are supposed to bend.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.