[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

anyone else here don't follow the trails at reservations?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (94KB, 699x802px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
94KB, 699x802px
anyone else here don't follow the trails at reservations? I go off trail on purpose so I can get a better experience
>>
File: minute-maid-coolers.jpg (52KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
minute-maid-coolers.jpg
52KB, 500x500px
>capri sun
what are you, a fuckin 9 year old who just finished a soccer game where they didn't keep score so no one would feel bad about losing? quit being a faggot and step up to minute maid coolers like a grown man.
>>
>>976011
Minute Maid coolers are fucking trash
Wild cherry is the best
>>
that foot what in the fuck.

Ultralight baby!
>>
this whole thread is poor bait and there are faggots stupid enough to reply to OP's proclamation

also my foot fetish just heated up to nuclear
>>
>>976013
might as well go ask a doctor to infect you with diabetes as drink capri suns.
>>
I got a cut between my fingers that I thought was bad. That must have been horrible.
>>
>>976019
Literally has nothing to do with feet you fucking queer I was literally just making a post and this was the first image that came up
>>
>>976033
>picture is more interesting than post
rookie mistake, dumbfuck
>>
>>976009
Oh wow you're so cool and unique
>>
>>976025
It's a birth defect. Kid at my school has hands like that
>>
>>976085
A girl in high school had a hand like that, I played trumpet in the band with her. Since trumpets are designed for righties and she had a lobster claw for a right hand she had a weird technique of holding it with the claw and playing the valves with her left hand.

She was breddy hot, too. Everyone wanted a handjob from The Claw™
>>
>>976017
best way to save on weight

remove middle of the foot whilst leaving a wide base for easy balance
>>
>>976009
Banjo foot. Fugging murica.
>>
>>976009
STAY AWAY FROM DA VOODOO MON
>>
Yes. My ADD gets the best of me. My cousin and I would just park our cars wherever and just travel up random mountains in the winter and spring, and then back down as well. It's far more adventurous, especially on well traveled mountains it's basically like walking in my backyard and it seems boring. As long as you know where you are going and the surrounding area it's fine. Some places don't like off trail hiking while state land is pretty much free for all. Just carry and emergency kit if you're directionally retarded.
>>
File: 1488740210438.png (300KB, 600x568px) Image search: [Google]
1488740210438.png
300KB, 600x568px
>>976009
whats with that foot
>>
>>977192
that's two feet you mong
>>
Let's talk about that foot first..... Is that what happens when you don't follow the trail Anon?
>>
>>976098
>The Claw™

10/10 would kek again
>>
>>976009

Irako seigen is that you?
>>
>>976011
>>976013
>see lobsterfoot
>argue about soft drinks
>>
Am I the only one that learned how to punch the Capri Sun pack through the bottom with a straw and drink it like a boss at the cool kids table?
>>
>>976009
Aside from Virgin Timberland and altitude sensitive wild lands both of which are quite common in only National Parks, there's really no point following the trail.

This is due to the point that most of the land where 'national forests' and 'state parks' post logging land that was raped to where the natural beauty will never reemerge for many centuries.

Do whatever the fuck you want in those places, just don't be careless with fire. The land was already raped multiple times due to clear cutting. Nothing of value will be lost at this point.

If the top soil could survive many generations of logging and clear cut, your feet won't do shit.

Be smart and know the history of the land your adventuring. 9/10 it'll be post-clear cut.
>>
>>976009
wild cherry is most definitely best
>>
>>979664
I see no technical advantage in this, and I spent a great deal of time considering it.
>>
>>979780
>doesn't see the advantage of smaller surface pressure being forced to a larger one as opposed to a smaller volume being forced to a smaller one.
It's like you love sucking camp counselor's dick.
>>
File: real man's drink.jpg (201KB, 912x684px) Image search: [Google]
real man's drink.jpg
201KB, 912x684px
>>979664
i showed my niece how to do that at her 3rd birthday and it blew her fucking mind.

but then minute maid came along and upped the game by making the top like the bottom, so it's fast and easy to stab, but you can still set it down.

and you wild cherry faggots need to step down. that shit's like cough syrup. one day the store was out of minute maid coolers so i bought some capri suns and i could barely drink that shit.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.